ROF: The rise to Cult...and the inevitable collapse to bankruptcy

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="4"]ROF (Ring Of Fire)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Founded:[/B] September 1998 [B]Owner:[/B] British Samurai [B]Head Booker:[/B] Takayuki Avatar [B]Starting Cash:[/B] £100,000 [B][U]Product[/U][/B] [B]Style:[/B] Pure Wrestling [B]Key:[/B] Realism [B]Medium:[/B] Pure [B]Low:[/B] Traditional, Mainstream and Hyper Realism [B]Match Intensity:[/B] 80% [B]Match Danger:[/B] 20% [B]Match Ratio:[/B] 100% [U][B]Importance[/B][/U] [B]Midlands:[/B] F+ [B]North:[/B] F [B]Scotland:[/B] F [B]South:[/B] F+ [B]Ireland:[/B] F [U][B]Popularity[/B][/U] [B]Midlands:[/B] E- [B]North:[/B] F [B]Scotland:[/B] F [B]South:[/B] F+ [B]Ireland:[/B] F[/QUOTE] This is going to be a no thrills results diary with ROF on freestyle mode. I've edited their product slightly to try to improve the sponsorship money but it's still pure wrestling shows. I'm running this as a experiment game to see how long it takes to get to at least Cult and maybe further. I'll be posting the results three months at a time as I can easily book a few shows quickly due to the 100% match ratio. I'll also show the importance and popularity to show how I'm progressing along with the finances I still have, although I expect losses initially till I hit regional. I've also changed merchandising to just in time and put the ticket prices up by £3.

[QUOTE][B][SIZE="4"]ROF Wrestlepalooza 1[/SIZE][/B] Saturday, Week 4, January 2008 [B]Location:[/B] Norman Blue Athletic Center (Midlands, UK) [B]Attendance:[/B] 27 [B]Match #1 (ROF Tag Championship)[/B] Absolutely Flawless (Kelly Martin and Lance Martin) def. Future X (Eric Future and Petey Barnes) (c) in 8:13 by pinfall with the Flawless Moment. [B]Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Match #2 (ROF Pure Championship)[/B] TAKA def. Jonni Lowlife (c) in 13:21 by submission with the Ankle Lock. [B]Rating:[/B] D [B]Match #3[/B] UK Dragon def. K'Lee Hawkins in 13:29 by pinfall with the Dragon Drop. [B]Rating:[/B] D [B]Main Event (ROF Championship)[/B] Merle O'Curle (c) def. British Samurai in 18:09 by submission with the Celtic Wreath. [B]Rating:[/B] C [B]Overall Show Rating: C-[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][SIZE="4"]ROF Wrestlepalooza 2[/SIZE][/B] Sunday, Week 4, February 2008 [B]Location:[/B] Norman Blue Athletic Center (Midlands, UK) [B]Attendance:[/B] 30 [B]Match #1 (ROF Tag Championship)[/B] Absolutely Flawless (Kelly Martin and Lance Martin) (c) def. Future Xtra (Eric Future and Geoff Borne) in 8:23 by pinfall with the Flawless Moment. [B]Rating:[/B] E [B]Match #2[/B] Billy Robinson def. Jimmy Morris in 13:14 by submission with the Capital City Crucifix. [B]Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Match #3[/B] UK Dragon def. K'Lee Hawkins in 13:25 by submission with the Scottish Deathlock. [B]Rating:[/B] D- [B]Main Event (ROF Championship)[/B] Merle O'Curle (c) def. K'Lee Hawkins in 18:16 by submission with the Celtic Wreath. [B]Rating:[/B] C [B]Overall Show Rating: C-[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][SIZE="4"]ROF Wrestlepalooza 3[/SIZE][/B] Sunday, Week 4, March 2008 [B]Location:[/B] Norman Blue Athletic Center (Midlands, UK) [B]Attendance:[/B] 47 [B]Match #1 (ROF Tag Championship)[/B] Absolutely Flawless (Kelly Martin and Lance Martin) (c) def. The Party Animalz (Rave and Trance) in 8:07 by pinfall with the Flawless Moment. [B]Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Match #2 (ROF Pure Championship)[/B] TAKA (c) def. Menace in 13:20 by submission with the Ankle Lock. [B]Rating:[/B] D [B]Match #3[/B] Walter Morgan def. Billy Robinson in 13:28 by submission with the Northern Crossface. [B]Rating:[/B] D [B]Main Event (ROF Championship)[/B] Merle O'Curle (c) def. British Samurai and Razor Valentine in 18:19 by submission with the Celtic Wreath. [B]Rating:[/B] C [B]Overall Show Rating: C-[/B][/QUOTE] [U][B]Importance[/B][/U] [B]Midlands:[/B] F+ [B]North:[/B] F [B]Scotland:[/B] F [B]South:[/B] F+ [B]Ireland:[/B] F [U][B]Popularity[/B][/U] [B]Midlands:[/B] E- [B]North:[/B] F [B]Scotland:[/B] F [B]South:[/B] F+ [B]Ireland:[/B] F [B][U]Finances[/U][/B] £106,509 [COLOR="green"]+6,509[/COLOR]

Archived