Ok, so I was planning on taking an old 2002 mod data and update it for TEW 2008 (with the owners permission of course), however I have run into a bit of a problem. It seems the only data available is from TEW 05 and it seems you cant update from 05 to 08 (at least I dont think you can, I may be doing it wrong). Now I dont have 07 anymore so I cant go that route, so I ask you, the community, doea anyone have an 07 version of any 2002 data that you would be willing to send my way so I can attempt to update it. Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE=The Stallion;534548]Well Im not trying to play it as is. My plan is to try and edit it when I have time and (eventually) try and re-release it (with permission of course).[/QUOTE] Yeah, thought as much. Have you started up a game on a whim, though? Must be pretty damn screwed up. You know, the fact that the wrestling world was all screwed up anyway notwithstanding.

[QUOTE=Akki;534957]Yeah, thought as much. Have you started up a game on a whim, though? Must be pretty damn screwed up. You know, the fact that the wrestling world was all screwed up anyway notwithstanding.[/QUOTE] Nah, I have not had a lot of time to really play ANY TEW as a matter of fact. As much as I want to play my game and to try and update this, I dont think I will be getting around to it anytime soon.

Archived