Quick question

Sorry if this has been asked but I was playing a real world game and currently I'm about a year into the game and none of my competitors workers have gained/lost any overness. If another promotion calls up a worker from development with a D overness will they always stay at a D no matter what? I was curious because another global fed opened up but there isn't enough talent to go around. I was thinking maybe this has something to do with the game worlds industry? I decided to take a look cause I thought it would be cool to see who has started from opener and made their way up or vice versa.

That is... bizarre. Have you looked at the worker in question's profile, gone to popularity, and then clicked the Track Progress button? This will show you any changes in the worker's overness since the beginning of the game. The only way I could see workers not gaining overness period is if nobody held any events, but... wtf kind of game world would that be? If a worker is called up from dev with D overness, the worker is not stuck there. Overness fluctuates as the worker in question is used. Granted, sometimes the fluctuations are too small to be reflected in the letter grades (for more info about this, hit up the first page of the Official Tip Thread in this forum). But I'd imagine you should've seen some change over a year so far. Look a bit deeper into things, you may be mistaken.

Archived