Paul Heyman Returns

[CENTER]((The beginning of this thread is going to be watcher style headed into the new year, focusing on the major federations and what has happened to them. If anyone wants any specific fed, just let me know.)) [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/Heyman/TNA.jpg[/IMG] TNA is a National federation at the moment, 2nd behind the WWE in the United States and 4th within the world. [B]Titles[/B] [I][B]The TNA Women's Title[/I][/B] was defended ten times by Taylor Wilde from October to December where Christy Hemme defeated her for the belt at a TNA iMPACT! taping on Week 2. Christy successfully defended the belt against O.D.B. two weeks later and continues to hold on to it. [I][B]TNA X-Division Title[/I][/B] - Started off in the hands of Sheik Abdul Bashir but his first title defense was against AJ Styles at a TNA iMPACT! taping. Styles won the X-Division belt for the seventh time and has defended it against the likes of Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Super Eric and Curry Man. Styles continues to reign as the Champion after nine successful title defenses. [I][B]TNA World Tag Team Titles[/I][/B] - Started off with Beer Money and in their first title defense in week two of October, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe teamed up to defeat them. Styles and Joe have defended those belts once since then, defeating the Motor City Machine Guns and are the current ranking Champions. [I][B]TNA World Heavyweight Title[/I][/B] - It started off the time in the hands of Samoa Joe. At one point, Joe held both the World Title and the World Tag Team Titles. Joe managed three successful defenses before losing the belt to Booker T in a triple threat match also involving Curry Man. Booker successfully defeated Cute Kip at Turning Point and continues to reign as the Champion. [B]Biggest Shows of the Year[/B] [B]Bound For Glory[/B] was held in the Continental Airlines Arena in October and saw Samoa Joe successfully defend the World Heavyweight Title against Brother Ray in Brother Ray's last TNA match. The match of the night on the card was Kurt Angle successfully hitting the Angle Slam and pinning Curry Man. A Triple Threat match was held between three top stars as Kevin Nash defeated Booker T and Sting in HIS last TNA match. [B]Genesis[/B] was held in Baltimore Arena in November and the main event saw Sting, Kurt Angle and Cute Kip defeat Sonjay Dutt, Homicide and Robert Roode. Samoa Joe successfully defended the TNA World Title against Chris 'Abyss' Parks. The match of the night saw James Storm step in the ring with and defeat Mick Foley! [B]Turning Point[/B] was held in Peoria Civic Center in December and the main event saw Booker T defeat Cute Kip to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Title. Other matches saw Sting, Kurt Angle and Tomko defeat Rhino, Curry Man and Sonjay Dutt, Taylor Wilde defend the TNA Women's Title successfully in a four way match with Roxxi, Angelina Love and Josie and James Storm defeat BG James. [I]Major Signings:[/I] None [I]Major Departures:[/I] Kevin Nash, Christian Cage, Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Awesome Kong. [I]New Tag Teams:[/I] None[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/Heyman/WWE.jpg[/IMG] WWE is a Global Federation, holding on to that top spot in both the United States and the World. [B]Titles[/B] [I][B]The ECW Heavyweight Title[/I][/B] was taken from Matt Hardy on his first title defense in October by the returning Edge at No Mercy. Edge has gone on to defend that title once at Armageddon against the Big Show and continues to reign as the Champion. [I][B]WWE Divas Title[/I][/B] - remains within the hands of Michelle McCool as she has successfully defended the belt five times against the likes of Victoria four times and Natalya Neidhart at Armageddon. [I][B]WWE Heavyweight Title[/I][/B] - Triple H remains in control of this title, using his stroke to only have to defend the belt once since October to the new year. He defeated Umaga in an 'A' grade match on a WWE Smackdown taping. [I][B]WWE Intercontinental Title[/I][/B] - Remains within the hands of Santino Marella and the Honk-A-Meter! He has defended it six times since October, beating the likes of Kofi Kingston, Lance Cade and Shad. [I][B]WWE Tag Team Titles:[/B][/I] They started off in the hands of Carlito and Primo Colon but in their second defense the belts went to Miz and Morrison, who have held them now since the beginning of November. Miz and Morrison have defeated the likes of Ortiz and Bourne and the reformed World's Greatest Tag Team. [I][B]WWE United States Title:[/I][/B] Shelton Benjamin continues to have a stranglehold on the Midcard title, defending it three times against the likes of Kenny Dykstra, Mark Henry and Festus. [I][B]WWE Women's Title:[/B][/I] Beth Phoenix still holds the Women's title at the end of the year, defending it five times, showing she is a fighting Champion. She defeated Mickie James in four of those defenses and Kelly Kelly in the other. [I][B]WWE World Heavyweight Title:[/I][/B] Chris Jericho ends the year as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, having only defended the belt once since October. He defeated The Undertaker at Survivor Series, who moved over to the Raw brand. [B]Biggest Shows of the Year[/B] [B]WWE No Mercy[/B] was held in the Gillette Stadium in October and featured a main event of Edge defeating Matt Hardy for the ECW World Heavyweight Title. Other notable matches had Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne defeating William Regal and Burchill, Jeff Hardy defeating Armanda Estrada and Triple H beating Hardcore Holly. [B]WWE Survivor Series[/B] was held in Rupp Arena in November and had a main event of Randy Orton and Triple H defeating Rey Mysterio and Big Show. Other notable matches had Chris Jericho defeating the Undertaker to retain the WWE World Title, Batista defeating Paul London, Kane defeating Matt Hardy and Santino Marella defeating Lance Cade to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title. [B]WWE Armageddon[/B] was held in Charlotte Coliseum in December and had a main event of Edge defeating the Big Show to retain the ECW World Title. Other notables included Triple H defeating Super Crazy in an 'A' rated match, Batista defeated JBL, Chris Jericho defeated Matt Hardy in an 'A' rated match, Santino Marella defeated Shad to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title. [I]Major Signings:[/I] None [I]Major Departures:[/I] None [I]New Tag Teams:[/I] None[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/Heyman/ROH.jpg[/IMG] ROH is now a Cult-Sized federation, having been lifted up in early October after their Survival of the Fittest show. They rank seventh in the world and third in the United States. [B]Titles[/B] [I][B]FIP World Heavyweight Title[/I][/B] remains within the hands of Go Shiosaki. He has defended the belt one time since October against El Generico at Final Battle. [I][B]ROH World Heavyweight Title[/I][/B] - Started off in October in the hands of Nigel McGuinness. He managed one successful defense before the belt was taken in a four way match in November as Necro Butcher defeated Nigel, Jerry Lynn and Go Shiosaki for the belt. Butcher defeated Davey Richards at Final Battle to retain the belt and heads into the new year as the Champion. [I][B]ROH World Tag Team Titles[/I][/B] - They remain within the hands of Steenerico with two successful title defenses since October. Both against the Vulture Squad. [B]Biggest Shows of the Year[/B] [B]Survival of the Fittest 2008[/B] was held in the Alumni Memorial Fieldhouse in October and saw Nigel McGuinness defend the ROH World Title against Go Shiosaki. Other notable matches include Bryan Danielson defeating Naomichi Marufuji, Chris Hero defeating Delirious and No Remorse Corps defeating Aries and Jacobs. [B]Glory By Honor Night 2 7 [/B] was held in Grady Cole Center in November and the main event saw Necro Butcher winning the four way battle for the ROH World Heavyweight Title against Jerry Lynn, Nigel McGuinness and Go Shiosaki. Other notable matches include Bryan Danielson defeating Davey Richards. [B]Final Battle 2008[/B] was held in Alumni Hall (NY) in December and the main event saw Nigel, Matthews and Marafuji defeat Romero, Lynn and Jacobs. Other notable matches had Roderick Strong defeat Chris Hero and Jay Briscoe defeat Claudio Castagnoli [I]Major Signings:[/I] Tammy Lynn Sytch, Vito Thomaselli, Shelly Martinez and Cherry Pie [I]Major Departures:[/I] Vito Thomaselli [I]New Tag Teams:[/I] None[/CENTER]

... [CENTER][QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]Paul Heyman, former head booker and owner of Extreme Championship Wrestling, gave a very brief interview with Pro Wrestling Illustrated within the month of December. Some snippets from that interview have proven to be very interesting... "I am sick of the way Vince McMahon has ruined professional wrestling and especially the company I built from the ground up." "TNA was a good idea but it lacks focus. It lacks something that you can sink your teeth into." "Maybe it's time for a return of the little brother." What do these comments mean? Who knows but we are sure to find out in the coming year.[/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]From NWAWrestling.com... A major announcement is going to come shortly regarding the future of the National Wrestling Alliance. Late this year will be the 15th Anniversary of the day that Shane Douglas won the NWA World Heavyweight Title and threw it down. But even that event itself will not compare to the announcement coming soon...[/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER] ...

[CENTER][QUOTE][B][I][CENTER]From NWAWrestling.com... The National Wrestling Alliance are proud to announce the opening of a new company within the Tri-State region. This company will be headed by none other than Paul Heyman! Heyman's last stint with the NWA resulted in the creation of Extreme Championship Wrestling and a cult following for him and his group. Of course everyone also knows Heyman as the former manager and colour commentator: Paul E. Dangerously, known for his trademark cell phone which he was never afraid to use on his client's opponents. Heyman's last company that he owned was Extreme Championship Wrestling, which went out of business in 2001. The new company labelled NWA: Extreme will be having a press conference shortly with it's new owner. Stay tuned to NWAWrestling.com for further announcements on this new league.[/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER] ...

[CENTER][QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]From NWAWrestling.com... [A video begins to play, showing a press conference already in progress. Let's tune in...] Paul Heyman[/B] "I want to keep this brief because I plan on giving a full speech on my first show at the end of the month: NWA: Extreme's Guilty As Charged. I am a man with a vision. I take a look at the world of professional wrestling and I don't see what it is right now. I don't look at the monopoly that Vince McMahon has created. I look at what the wrestling world COULD be. I look at what the wrestling world SHOULD be. And Vince McMahon's way doesn't work. He's lost sight of what drove World Wrestling Entertainment: the performers. They aren't sports entertainers. They aren't superstars. They are pro wrestlers and they ply their craft every day and every night inside that ring to satisfy each and every fan out there and give them their money's worth. That is what you're going to see with NWA: Extreme. You are going to see a return to the old school ideals and a return to what professional wrestling should be. Without anything more to say at this moment, welcome to National Wrestling Alliance: Extreme. Welcome to Paul Heyman's new creation."[/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER] ...

[CENTER][QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]From NWAWrestling.com... NWA: Extreme has added several men and women to their roster as they head toward their debut card at the end of the month. Some of these men are alumnus of Paul Heyman's other wrestling federation while others are more new to Heyman. Names include: 'Scrap Iron' Adam Pearce Amazing Red Danny Doring and Roadkill The Gangstas (New Jack and Mustafa Saed) The Full Blooded Italians (Guido Maritato and Tony Mamaluke) Becky Bayless Too Cold Scorpio The Bruise Brothers Justin Credible 'Dangerous' Devon Storm And more...to be revealed either at a later date or upon the first card. We here at the NWA are very happy to have Mr. Heyman aboard and look forward to a very interesting Guilty As Charged. The card should be posted soon.[/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER] ...

[QUOTE=Chuck;534776]I like the roster so far. Hoping you pick up on some good ex-WWE Guys that Heyman could've made stars like Kenny Dykstra... maybe thats just cause I am a HUGE Dykstra mark.[/QUOTE] Kenny Dykstra is actually still with WWE at this point in time in the mod. He's wrestling on the Smackdown/ECW brand with a 6-4 record since the start of the mod till the last week in January. His best singles match coming with a win over Carlito on Smackdown toward the end of last year.

[CENTER][QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]From NWAWrestling.com... Several more roster moves have been found out from the mind of Paul Heyman. They include the signings of... The Highlanders (Rory and Robbie McAllister) Matt Hyson Jerry Lynn Stevie Richards The Bruise Brothers (Ron and Don Harris) And a main event has been assigned for NWA: E's Guilty As Charged. The full card will be out sometime within the next few days but the main event will be: NWA: E Extreme Heavyweight Title Match Jerry Lynn vs. Stevie Richards What a match these two should make![/CENTER][/I][/B][/QUOTE][/CENTER] ...

[QUOTE=angeldelayette;534795]Kenny Dykstra is actually still with WWE at this point in time in the mod. He's wrestling on the Smackdown/ECW brand with a 6-4 record since the start of the mod till the last week in January. His best singles match coming with a win over Carlito on Smackdown toward the end of last year.[/QUOTE] Well damnit. Didn't read the full backstory enough. Sorry about that man. I dig the Jerry Lynn World Title Match.

[CENTER][QUOTE][CENTER][B][I]From NWAWrestling.com... The full card has come out for NWA: Extreme's Guilty As Charged! It is as follows: Extreme Heavyweight Title Match 'The New F'N Show' Jerry Lynn vs. 'The King of Swing' Stevie Richards Extreme Tag Team Titles Match The Full Blooded Italians vs. The Highlanders The Amazing Red and The Spanish Announce Team vs. Chris Chetti, Danny Doring and Roadkill 'Scrap Iron' Adam Pearce vs. Too Cold Scorpio Masato Tanaka vs. Matt Hyson The Sandman vs. Justin Credible Balls Mahoney vs. BJ Whitmer The Backseat Boys vs. The Samoan Gangsta Party 'The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal' Sabu vs. Blind Rage What a lineup, including the wrestling return of Trent Acid teaming with Johnny Kashmere in a return of the Backseat Boys! And who will they face but the return of Sammy The Silk and LA Smooth: The Samoan Gangsta Party! We are all looking forward to perusing the websites and seeing the predictions of all the fans anticipating this historic debut card![/CENTER][/B][/I][/QUOTE][/CENTER] ...

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]NWA: EXTREME PRESENTS GUILTY AS CHARGED![/SIZE] [I]Sunday Week 4 January 2009 Location: New Alahambra Arena - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attendance: 2,000 Overall Rating: C-[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][2,000 fans pack the former ECW Arena slowly, holding up their signs and getting ready for the debut of NWA: Extreme and Paul Heyman. As people take their seats and look toward the ring set up with the NWA logo on it, they are shocked to hear some familiar guitar chords being struck out...the beginning to the song 'Perfect Strangers' by Deep Purple has people on their feet already and looking toward the entrance... IT'S THE FRANCHISE!!! SHANE DOUGLAS IS IN THE BUILDING!!! A chant of 'Franchise' is mixed in with chants of 'welcome back' as Shane Douglas gives that ****y smile toward the crowd and walks down toward the ring with a purpose. He steps inside with a microphone in hand.] Shane Douglas[/B] "Well, well, well. Who would have thought that the Franchise would be inside a National Wrestling Alliance ring again? Fifteen years ago, I took this company's World Heavyweight Title and threw it on the ground and declared the company dead. For once in my life, I am going to say that I was wrong! The NWA seems to be alive and kicking here in South Philadelphia Pennsylvania!" [B][Huge cheers and chants for the Franchise going out through the crowd.] Shane Douglas[/B] "When Paul Heyman contacted me and asked if I would like to be part of a new revolution in professional wrestling I had my doubts. I had my reservations about how the Franchise would be treated here. I wondered if Shane Douglas could still come out here and give the fans their money's worth. And now that I am out here it's a welcome home for the Franchise. But I won't be wrestling." [B][Some boos ring out at that revelation.] Shane Douglas[/B] "However, you will see me here from time to time stepping out and making some decisions like only the Franchise can. Tonight, Shane Douglas stands out here at the beginning, the alpha of a company that is going to bury the cartoon atmosphere that professional wrestling has become. John Cena? The Undertaker? Santino Marella? They're all gimmicks but this is real. The Franchise is real. And tonight we bury sports entertainment and ressurect professional wrestling. Now, with that in mind let's get on with the show." [B][Shane steps out of the ring and heads toward the back.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]'Scrap Iron' Adam Pearce vs. Too Cold Scorpio[/B] [I]The opening match features one veteran and one more new-school style of wrestler as Pearce takes on Scorpio. Scorpio used a lot of high flying skills in this match but once Pearce brought him to the mat, 'Scrap Iron' took over. Pearce picked up the victory over the veteran following a Big Splash.[/I] [B]Winner: Adam Pearce Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]The Amazing Red and The Spanish Announce Team vs. Chris Chetti, Danny Doring and Roadkill[/B] [I]Six man tag team action was next as three former ECW veterans: Chris Chetti, Danny Doring and Roadkill take on Amazing Red and The Spanish Announce Team. The youngsters showed the veterans some high flying moves during the match, keeping them off-pace slightly but the veterans' experience factor kicked in late in the match to keep them in it. Roadkill and Doring hit the Buggy Bang on Joel Maximo and Roadkill got the three count.[/I] [B]Winners: Chris Chetti, Danny Doring and Roadkill Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Sabu vs. Blind Rage[/B] [I]The sound of a whistle blowing could only mean one thing: Bill Alfonso is back! Alfonso stepped out beside his man: Sabu and Sabu came into the ring to take on the newcomer Blind Rage. Rage is more of a comedy act within the ring at this point and showed some entertainment skills between the beatings he took by Sabu. Sabu laid Blind Rage out on a table inside the ring for the first table spot of the night: Triple Jump MOONSAULT through the table! The crowd cheered as Sabu made the cover and it was academic: 1---2---3![/I] [B]Winner: Sabu Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]The Sandman vs. Justin Credible[/B] [I]The crowd here at the former ECW Arena sang along as 'Enter Sandman' played throughout the arena! The Sandman came through the crowd with his singapore cane and a beer! The Sandman slowly made his way down to the ring, sliding inside and bashing his beer over his head! The Sandman is busted open and the match hasn't even begun yet! The crowd did their usual booing of Justin Credible when he came out by himself. No Dawn Marie or Lance Storm, No Impact Players, just Justin Credible. A hardcore brawling match that took place all over the arena and saw canes and tables and chairs used by both men. At one point, The Sandman dropped a leg off the top turnbuckle on Credible through a table outside the ring! Both men had a hard time getting up from that one! Credible went for the 'That's Incredible' late but Sandman got out of it and hit the White Russian Leg Sweep! He grabbed a ladder and set it on Credible's chest --- ROLLING ROCK!! The Sandman and Credible are both hurting but the Sandman makes the cover: 1---2---3!![/I] [B]Winner: The Sandman Match Rating: D+[/B] [I][B][After the match, The Sandman got a microphone.] The Sandman[/B] "You know, it's about time that somebody good came back to this place! We got a match later on tonight featuring Jerry Lynn and Stevie Richards? I want the winner next month!" [B][The Sandman toasted the crowd with a beer before moving to leave.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Jerry Lynn came out for an interview next and was about halfway up the entrance when he got attacked from behind by The Bruise Brothers! Ron and Don Harris each gave Lynn a Big Boot! Then they lifted him up --- H-BOMB!! Jerry Lynn is hurt! Why did the Bruise Brothers attack him, though?!?!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Masato Tanaka vs. Matt Hyson[/B] [I]Hyson came out to chants of 'Spike' and 'LSD' for this match with another former ECW World Champion in the Japanese Masato Tanaka! Hyson took some great power shots by Tanaka, who seemed like he was trying to knock out the former LSD with every blow! Hyson though is known for his ressilience and continued to fight back, dodging a Dangan Bomb through a table and going for the Acid Drop through the very same table! Tanaka dodged the Acid Drop, sending Hyson through the table himself! Tanaka set up Hyson and nailed the Roaring Elbow and made the cover: 1---2---3![/I] [B]Winner: Masato Tanaka Match Rating: C-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][I][B][The lights suddenly turned off in the arena. Lighters went up throughout the crowd and an 'Extreme' chant went out throughout the crowd. Then the place ERUPTED when the lights came back on and Paul Heyman was standing in the center of the ring in his trademark black trenchcoat. He gave the standing bow to everyone there but he also had a microphone in hand.] Paul Heyman[/B] "this, This, THIS is why I came back to professional wrestling and South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania." [B]['Welcome back, Welcome back, welcome back' went through the audience as Paul soaked it in.] Paul Heyman[/B] "Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is just the beginning of a new era of Extreme. And you can call this a shoot. I have always said that there is a market out here for the extreme experience. There are people out here that want to see the wrestler's surpass their own limitations. They want to see the wrestlers go to the extreme. As I was sitting at home watching Raw and Smackdown and Impact, I cringed in my seat. When I turned on ECW, I threw up. What they have done to my company is indefensible. They have tried to destroy the name, the legacy of the extreme. I finally decided that I couldn't take anymore. I couldn't take anymore of Vince McMahon and Jeff Jarrett and everyone else destroying the business that I love. So now I'm back and for those fans that remember, this isn't Monday Night Raw, this isn't Friday Night Smackdown or TNA Impact. This isn't even ECW! This, WRESTLING fans, is NWA: EXTREME!" [B][Heyman smiles and soaks in the '**** you Vince' chants and the 'Extreme' chants and everything before exiting the ring.][/B][/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Balls Mahoney vs. BJ Whitmer[/B] [I]Another popular extreme athlete in Balls Mahoney came out. The chair-swinging freak Balls Mahoney taking on new extreme athlete and former ROH wrestler BJ Whitmer. Whitmer was more technically sound and skilled within this match but Balls took over when it came to brawling and hitting people with chairs. Balls begna his Balls Combo on Whitmer with the crowd chanting 'Balls' with every punch thrown! After flooring Whitmer, he lifted him up and dropped him with the Nutcracker Suite to get the pinfall.[/I] [B]Winner: Balls Mahoney Match Rating: D[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][For those who bought the DVD, a video begins to play... "He was not Extreme... But he was a Degenerate... He has his own views upon the pro wrestling world... And you'll hear him say them next month... In one month, the NWA: Extreme debut of... 'THEE HEATSEEKER' Sean Waltman!"][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]The Backseat Boys vs. The Samoan Gangsta Party[/B] [I]The crowd here at the former ECW Arena went wild for the debut of Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere: The Backseat Boys. The Samoan Gangsta Party was part of ECW for a short while. Sammy the Silk and LA Smooth came out to boos from the crowd. This match was mostly for the Backseat Boyz, using their speed to their advantage against the larger team of SGP. Sammy and LA got in their shots but the Backseat Boys set up Smooth and dropped him with the Backseat Driver! An unbelievable show of power! Acid made the cover and got the 1-2-3![/I] [B]Winners: The Backseat Boys Match Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Inside the ring to cheers from the crowd came Becky Bayless! The crowd began their usual 'Show Your Tits' chants and Becky teased them for a moment before smiling. Becky Bayless[/B] "Thank you for your support everyone! Now I'd like to introduce to you one of the men who will be fighting for the NWA: Extreme Heavyweight Title, the King of Swing, Dancing Stevie Richards!" [B][The crowd gives Richards a mixed reaction and he comes out to his old school crop top and daisy dukes! Stevie heads right out to the ring and gives Bayless a look up and down, motioning to her to get some cheers from the crowd.] Becky Bayless[/B] "Now, Stevie, the question on everyone's mind here at the New Alahambra Arena is...why haven't you been invited to be on Dancing With The Stars?" [B]Stevie Richards[/B] "Isn't it obvious, toots? If they had the Original King of Swing on the show it wouldn't even be a contest. It would be Stevie Richards winning the show every single week. You see this show is for the second best dancing celebrity." [B]Becky Bayless[/B] "Speaking of winning, what do you think your chances are of winning the NWA: Extreme Heavyweight Title tonight against Jerry Lynn?" [B][A 'New F'N Show' chant breaks out at the mention of Jerry Lynn] Stevie Richards[/B] "What? Has this guy got family out there tonight? Everyone here knows that Dancing Stevie Richards is a shoe-in for the win here tonight and the Extreme Heavyweight Title. Oh and by the way, do you have a boyfriend?" [B]Becky Bayless[/B] "As a matter of fact, I..." [B]Stevie Richards[/B] "Well, you do now. Come backstage and celebrate with me tonight after I win the title." [B][Stevie pulled a reluctant Becky Bayless out of the ring with him and down the aisle. She definitely didn't seem too happy about this.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Extreme Tag Team Titles Match The Full Blooded Italians vs. The Highlanders[/B] [I]One of our two main event matches as The FBI steps back within the old ECW Arena to take on the two cousins from Scotland. A very good match here and the fans were into it with their chants toward the FBI and then toward the Highlanders. There were even some 'Go Back to Vince' chants directed toward the Highlanders. Late in the match, Guido made the hot tag to Tony Mamaluke and the fiery italian went to town on both members of the Highlanders. Mamaluke hit Rory with the Sicilian Slice but Rory wasn't the legal man! Robbie came from behind and hit Mamaluke in the back of the head with a chair! He took out Guido with the same now-bent chair and made the cover on Tony, putting his feet on the ropes for leverage: 1---2---3!! We have NEW NWA: Extreme Tag Team Champions![/I] [B]Winners: The Highlanders Match Rating: D[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Extreme Heavyweight Title Match Jerry Lynn vs. Stevie Richards[/B] [I]And it's main event time with the match being for the Extreme Heavyweight Title! No rules! Pinfalls and submissions count only! The opening five minutes of the bout had Stevie trying to outwrestle Jerry Lynn, leading to several chain-wrestling moments that had them breaking even. Jerry Lynn finally took the advantage on one and focused on the arm and shoulder of Richards. Richards used the hair and anything else he could get ahold of to break the armbar and a rake of the eyes and face to get the advantage. Stevie showed some fine wrestling skill, locking in a Stevie Stretch on Jerry Lynn and Lynn cried out in pain for about a minute and a half before he was able to get to the ropes. Stevie continued to be the aggressor in these next few moments, using a snap suplex and turning it into a three amigos type of move. He made a cover but only got a two count. Stevie slid out of the ring and reached into the crowd, drawing in a chair from a reluctant fan! Stevie slid back in and swung the chair at Lynn but Lynn ducked! VAN-LYNN-INATOR ON STEVIE RICHARDS!! That was Jerry Lynn's version of a Van Daminator! Jerry Lynn went outside the ring and climbed the turnbuckle, looking down at a prone Stevie Richards --- FROG SPLASH!!! Jerry Lynn hit the Frog Splash! He makes the cover: 1... 2... KICKOUT!!! How did Stevie Richards kick out of the Frog Splash?!?! Jerry Lynn wants to know this as he stands over Richards, shaking his head. Jerry Lynn pulls up an almost limp Stevie Richards and hooks him for a Cradle Piledriver. This has to be it, right? But there's a disturbance in the crowd behind Lynn. Lynn raises Richards into position. Someone slides into the ring and hits Jerry Lynn in the back with a chair...!... It's RAVEN!!! RAVEN IS HERE IN NWA: EXTREME!!! Raven with a boot to the gut --- EVENFLOW DDT!!! Jerry Lynn falls to the mat and Raven puts Stevie on top! Is it gonna end like this?!?! 1... 2... 3!!! YES!!! We have a NEW NWA: EXTREME HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!![/I] [B]Winner: Stevie Richards Match Rating: C[/B] [B][I][Stevie Richards is handed the NWA: Extreme Heavyweight Title by referee Brian Hebner and he holds it aloft like HE won it! Raven just watches him from ringside with that usual sneer. And that's the show, folks! See you next month!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

Archived