RTE 3360 "Query is too complex"

Week 15 of my 2055 season (I-AA mod) finishes simming & cycles through all the stuff just like normal until it reaches the end of the updating records segment. As it hits 100% I get "Run-time error '3360':Query is too complex" and the game stops responding and/or CTD's. Would love some help since I'm stuck in place unable to advance. edit to add: I found one very very old post where this issue arose (in a similar situation, many many years into a career) but it was reported fixed at that time. [url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/archive/index.php/t-9880.html[/url]

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<p>I appreciate your response. It isn't using your DIAA Mod. I gave up on this error. I now keep getting RTE 91. I downloaded the game again and reinstalled. It keeps giving RTE 91. This is a real problem. My 27 year old son was going to get a game for Christmas, but now I can't really see paying just to get RTE. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kennywanchizoate" data-cite="kennywanchizoate" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="20513" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know that Scott and Arlie do peruse the forums; as far as the long-running dynasty, you were doing that with my DI-AA mod if I'm not mistaken. I never ran a dynasty that long; one thing that you may try to do is start a new game and import the rosters from the one you are getting the RTE on and see if it may be that the database has too much information in it to continue running.</div></blockquote>

Archived