DOTM: Real World

DOTM: Real World  

21 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Real World

• dse81's "The New NWA"
    • Oldschool's "NWA: Georgia Championship Wrestling...Territorial Resurgence!"
    • Wildfire's "NWA: Beyond The Glory"

[QUOTE=keefmoon;535897]If you are allowing in diaries that weren't seconded, why isn't Tristram's Prequel to Death Of WCW not included, as I nominated it in the original thread?[/QUOTE] cuase you didn't know if it qualified. and I took the lazy man's way out this month and double checked nothing. Tristram = god, if he quallifies then he deserves to be up there. and he Old School and Wildfire can fight it out over whether or not this win means anything with out him up there. :)

[QUOTE=mistaken;535936]cuase you didn't know if it qualified. and I took the lazy man's way out this month and double checked nothing. Tristram = god, if he quallifies then he deserves to be up there. and he Old School and Wildfire can fight it out over whether or not this win means anything with out him up there. :)[/QUOTE] If you had told me that I would need to check to get him in then I would have. Granted, the guy has achieved a lot on her ein terms of DOTY, DOTM, Hall Of Fame etc but that doesn't change the fact that it is nice to get recognition for what you are doing, and if he deserves recognition this month then it shouldn't matter whether you consider him "god" or not. Don't wanna come across as sniffy, just saying that everybody could do with a pick me up to show that people love what your doing and it seems a tad unfair that he isn't involved when he is nominated.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;535949]If you had told me that I would need to check to get him in then I would have. Granted, the guy has achieved a lot on her ein terms of DOTY, DOTM, Hall Of Fame etc but that doesn't change the fact that it is nice to get recognition for what you are doing, and if he deserves recognition this month then it shouldn't matter whether you consider him "god" or not. Don't wanna come across as sniffy, just saying that everybody could do with a pick me up to show that people love what your doing and it seems a tad unfair that he isn't involved when he is nominated.[/QUOTE] sorry was out of town. sorry if it pisses you off. life goes on. I give Tristam all the credit in the world.

This is a tough one for me as Wildfire's return to glory/beyond glory is my all time favorite diary...And with Glory by Honor up-coming and a full fledged return to wildfire's approach to diary writing, I will have to make it my #1 contender for December, not to mention many year end nominees, but to be fair dse81's diary has been very consistant and good and I'll give it my vote for Novemeber.. I'm also just honored hat my NWA can even be metioned in the same breath as these NWA diaries

Archived