HTML Reports

• 3 weeks later...
I am surprised this question never got answered. I love the player card info that OOTP produces. This was one of the things that was missing in TPF that I would have enjoyed. Maybe we could get a screen shot of the player card info....

There will be HTML player cards and some different reporting options. We will also have an acess DB that will have all the stats and links to player names, positions and teams to allow people even more freedom to do their own custom reporting utility. If anyone is interested in this, let me know and I can get you the formats we are using.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn]There will be HTML player cards and some different reporting options. We will also have an acess DB that will have all the stats and links to player names, positions and teams to allow people even more freedom to do their own custom reporting utility. If anyone is interested in this, let me know and I can get you the formats we are using.[/QUOTE] Arlie, the guy who posted above you is one of the best utilitiy writers in the business (well, he and MNBob). I would love to see these two guys working on any of your work. ;)

Archived