(HYPE) and soon release real world mod

Superb news, I have just recently returned to playing this game after a long absence and I use the brilliant DOTT mod but it will be great to have the option of a current day mod, even if moves are not entirely accurate it’s still better than nothing. I look forward to it :)

Its harder than I thought, getting guys in the right promotions and about right popularity isnt too bad. Getting shows for ROH, FIP, and PWG might be. I tried putting every show they do, but in the game they get rid of all but a few each month. So each company will have a weekly show and 1-2 named shows a month. Also, I am including UFC since a lot of MMA fighters are in the game.

It will be out by Tuesday night at the latest. Issues/comments- [LIST] [*]I didnt change stats, only the occasional popularity. [*]UFC has only MMA fighters and all are signed to written contracts [*]WWE always drops brands, as a heads up [*]WWE only uses one main event title at a time, so I got rid of ECW and the title Edge holds [*]ROH, PWG, TNA, WWE, and UFC are the most accurate, everything else is what it was 2 years ago. [*]I got pictures for all of the major people, but some are too big. It only comes into play before a match when u decide to charge, taunt, whatever, besides that its cool. [/LIST]

Archived