Tai Chi Master: Underrated?

The Masked Orange

There is this AWESOME Jet Li movie I love. It's called Tai Chi Master, and I think the plot is very beleivable, two brothers, one evil, one good(Jet Li). the Bad one is the better one, until the good one finds out a way to beat him, Tai Chi. This for me is the most underrated martial arts movie of all time, I am a big mark for Unleashed which I also think is way underrated, and Shanghai Noon, but the low-budget Tai Chi Master stands out. I shall say know that in my opinion Tai Chi Master is better than Romeo must Die. It just wrenches your heart strings, someone obsesed with power so much he has no other emotion, and one so loving to his brother he goes physco and thinks he is a duck. To be honest I've seen it twice, both late at night on DAVE, but it is the GREATEST movie ever. (Disclaimer: This is a definite overstatement) Has anyone else seen it, I know I've been a bit vague on the details, but I think a fan would remember the scene where he goes: Jet Li puts his head in water, the lady goes "What are you doing?", "I should be in water." "Why?" "What do you mean why?, I'm a Duck" And splashes his face with water

Archived