WLW:The Next Level

[I]Sory about the first post my ISP decideds to do crazy things sometimes, I think it likes to get drunk and screw up my internet only when i decided to do something on it[/I] Koji Kojima has called the whole WLW roster together, as he says the announcement he has will shake WLW to its core. Photobucket "Thank you everyone for coming on such short notice, I wanted everyone on the roster to know this before the internet marks get a hold of it, as of today January 1st 2008, I will be stepping down as head booker and taking my place will be Takayuki Avatar. Now as you know our HearBreakers & LifeTakers tour starts tonight so lets go out there and take WLW to the next level. Photobucket [I]No backstory or anything I was just having a lot of fun with my WLW and decided to do a diary around it, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.[/I]

At a meeting in Koji's office Photobucket[COLOR="Blue"]So Takayuki, Im really glad you decided to accpet this heak booking job, its takes such a load of my shoulders. What are your plans for this first tour.[/COLOR] Photobucket[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Well Koji, my main plan is to push some on of the younger, talented people on the roster, also I want to build WLW up to a cult level company.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Sounds great to me, I would also take it as a personal favor if you kept KOKI Ishibashi and The Incredible KOYAMA with a good amount of momentum, also please do no hire any one without any stamina or someone who might injury or guys.[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Sounds pretty fair to me, I have some plans for tonights show, how do they look to you?[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"] HeartBreakers & LifeTakers Tour-Monday Predictions Kazuma Narato Vs Magnam KOBE Haru Kurofuji & Koji Kojima& Hell Monkey Vs Acid & Koki Ishibashi & The Incredible KOYAMA Bairei Yasujiro & Takayuki Avatar Vs Dark Eagle & The Great Hisato Emerald Angel Vs Awesome Thunder [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Roster Overview[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Main Event[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]-------------[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Emerald Angel-Face-The face of WLW, Universal champion, incredible high flier, young and WLW's most popular guy, he is the future. Unfortunatley he is also kind of a punk, can cause some problems backstage and very stingy with his creative control.[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Awesome Thunder-Heel-WLW's top heel, very strong wrestler, great performance, decent on the mic, very popular, a cool gimmick. Not much wrong with Thunder he is one of the pillars holding WLW up.[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Dark Eagle-Heel-One of the most renonwed super juniors of all time, Dark Eagle has been wrestling in Japan for over 20 years. He is getting on the older side but still a great member of the roster.[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Takayuki Avatar-Face-The user character, decent popularity in Japan, good skills, going to be used to put people over more then as a legit title contender.[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Bairiei Yasujiro-Face-Kind of like an Emerald Angel lite. A very good high flier but not great mic skills, less popularity and a bland gimmick. Still a great wrestler but not a superstar in my eyes.[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]The Great Hisato-Heel-HUGE ego but good skills and good popularity. I dont know why but I like this guy. Getting on the older side but still have a few good years left.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Upper Midcard-[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]--------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Hell Monkey-Face-WLW's number one import. Hailing from New York City this is one tough S.O.B. This guy is also going places very bright future.[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Koji Kojima-Face-Owner of WLW. Getting close to hanging up his boots but still can put on some great matches. Co-owner of WLW Tag Team titles[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]KOKI Ishibashi-Heel-Part of the Cirlce Of Blood Stable and teams with The Incredible Koyama, I like him could be very useful.[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Mokuami Maita-Heel-Decent skills, god-awful on the mic still manages to get over with the crowd.[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Silver Shark-Face-Could be a future Universal champion if handled correctly has the makings for superstardome.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]The Rest[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Mid Card[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]--------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Dean Daniels-Heel[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Haru Kurofuji-Face-Co-Holder of WLW Tag Team Titles[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Kazuma Narato-Face[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Magnum KOBE-Heel-Holds WLW Show Stealer, Tap Out, and Streetfighter Titles[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]The incredible KOYAMA-Heel[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Toyokuni Hardcore-Heel[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]UK Dragon-Heel[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Lower Mid-Card[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]--------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Acid-Heel[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Americana-Face[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]The Tic-Face[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Blood Raven-Heel[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Insane Machine-Heel[/SIZE] Photobucket[SIZE=4]Panda Mask II-Face[/SIZE]

[FONT=Impact]Photobucket [URL="http://Presents"]Presents[/URL]:[/FONT] [FONT=Impact][SIZE=6][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][COLOR=red]The HeartBreakers & LifeTakers Tour-Monday[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]Location-Tohoku, Iwata Hall[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black]Attendence-618[/FONT][/SIZE] ----------------------------------------------------------------------- [SIZE=3][B]As the show starts Emerald Angel is in the ring with his WLW Universal Title.[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen][B][COLOR=black]Photobucket[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=green]Welcome everyone to the WLW HeartBreakers and LifeTakers Tour and I am proud to say I am still the WLW Universal Champion at the start of this tour, my time with WLW has been nothing short of pure, 100% enjoyment. Getting to wrestle in front of you as the champion has been like a dream come true to me and I want to thank you all for......[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=black][B]Out of the back comes Awesome Thunder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] Photobucket[B][SIZE=3] [COLOR=navy]Its the first day of the tour and I am already tired of you talking Angel. You think you are the perfect center of light the whole world crowds around but in all reality these people just like you becuase you suck up to them. Your whole life is making these people happy when you should be worrying about that title around your waist. That Universal title is the most important thing in the world and you act like its a damn accesiorie, if you dont have the guts to treat that title it deserves to be treated then I will, later tonight I want a shot at that title so it can come back to where it belongs, around my waist.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=green]Fine Thunder, you can have your shot at my title but, be prepared to go home tonight and know that you just could not get it done against the Emerald Angel becuase the Emerald Angel does not just fight for himself, he fights for everyone that belives in him.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=3][COLOR=black][B]Emerald Angel drops the mic and walks to the back right past Awesome Thunder with out so much as a glance in his direction.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Next up Magnum KOBE comes microphone in hand.[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Photobucket[COLOR=red]Now I belive that since I currently hold all three single titles of the undercard that I should be defending at least one of these titles almost every night, I have decided to come out and issue a challange to anyone in the locker room who wishes to come out and fight me for my WLW Tap Out title. Its not as if any one in the locker room can beat me anyway, so I really have nothing to lose here.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]After waiting for what seems like an hour a shadow appears on the entrance ramp[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Ahhh, it seems some one has accpeted this challange, come down here and show me who you are.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]A face becomes more clear and soon all can see its Kazuma Narto who is coming down.[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Photobucket[COLOR=deepskyblue]KOBE if you really wish to fight some one I will fight you, but only if you promise that none of your cirlce of blood friends interfere is this match.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Yes, yes, yes, I guess I can promise that, now lets get this thing started.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue]Do you promise, Kobe?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Yes, I just said I promise.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue]Do you really promise?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=red]YES I PROMISE![/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue]Three times a promise Kobe.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]And with that Kazuma rushes the ring and starts to fight Kobe and just like that the first match is underway.[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]Photobucket Kazuma Narato VS Photobucket Magnum KOBE, For the WLW Tap Out Title[/SIZE] [B][SIZE=3]A strong match to start out with. These two lead the crows through some great super junior type moves with KOBE getting most of the offense in and Kazuma playing the underdog. The finish came when KOBE went for the KOBE Bomb(a double underhook powerbomb) but got reversed into a head scissors arm-bar which KOBE had no choice but to tap out to.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]PhotobucketWinner and NEW WLW Tap Out champion, Kazuma Narato![/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Rating C-[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]As soon as the match is over, KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible Koyama, Acid and Dark Eagle come down to the ring and start to beat down on Kazuma. They left Kazuma up for KOBE and KOBE hits the KOBE Bomb. Dark Eagle graps the mic.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Photobucket[COLOR=darkred]Everyone here should remember that we are the Circle Of Blood and we are here to stay. Anyone who has a problem with us will be mad an example of like Kazuma Narato here.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Suddenly out of no where, Hell Monkey, Haru Kurofiji, and Koji Kojima coming spriting out of the back and start attacking the Circle Of Blood. Magnum KOBE and Dark Eagle escape to the locker room but KOKI Ishibashi, The Incredible KOYAMA and Acid are stuck to fight it out.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketHell Monkey, Power Trip(Haru Kurofiji & Koji Kojima) Vs. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketAcid and Team Avalanche(KOKI Ishibashi & The Incredible Koyama)[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]A very lucha inspired match here. Lots of plancha's, dives and top rope moves based around quick tags and double and triple team moves. At times the action was a bit hard to follow with the crowd not knowing who the legal man was at times. Hell Monkey pinned Acid after the Hell Fire Kick(super kick) to win the match for his team.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Winner's-Hell Monkey and Power Trip[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Rating-B[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Photobucket Emerald Angel is out in the ring prior to tonights main event.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]Everyone in this arena knows how much my WLW Universal title means to me. It is everything I hoped for growing up. It is everything I have ever wanted to achive in my wrestling carrer. But earlier today after Awesome Thunder confronted me, he was right about something. I care more about the fans then I do about this title. I care more about making sure that every single person who paid for their ticket goes home happy tonight then I do about keeping this title. But I ask you this Thunder, why can't I keep this title and make this crowd happy? Untill you can come down to this ring and pin me 1,2,3 then you better shut up or start putting up.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][/B] [B][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]Awesome Thunders music hits and he walks slowly down to the ring. The crowd is almost silent in anticipation of this match between WLW's biggest names.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]PhotobucketEmerald Angel Vs PhotobucketAwesome Thunder, For the WLW Universal Title[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]An absolute barn burner of a match here. This two put it all on the line on the first night of the tour to really make sure the fans got what they paid for. Angel was all over the ring using his speed to hit Thunder with everything he could to start the match. Twice within the first 5 mins Angel went to the top rope, once going for a moonsault that Thunder rolled out of the way of and then hitting a beautiful split-legged press. No matter how many times Angel took Thunder down though, Thunder just kept getting up. Thunder started to take control of the match when Angel went for a spring-board but Thunder was right there and reversed it into a sling-shot powerbomb. After that for the next 10 mins Thudner showed why he is one of the best pure talents on the roster with a great mix of power and technical skill that had the crowd wincing in pain after every move. In the end though Thunder started to get a little ****y and started playing to the crowd. Angel took advantage of this and hit a big brainbuster on Thunder, then went right to the top rope and hit the Angel Grace (a 720 degree splash) for the pin.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]PhotobucketWinner and STILL WLW Universal Champion Emeral Angel.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Rating-B+[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]To end the show Angel goes into the crowd to celebrate his hard fought victory. [/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Final Rating B-[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]The crowd wanted more in-ring action, so next show will be an hour and a half, and probably make it 5 matches instead of 3. Increased our popularity though.[/SIZE][/B]

Archived