Thanks for retiring Vengence!

Expensive but still useful. His Menace alone makes him useful in a bodyguard role. Or as the head of stable of some type. And if you're saying you signed him to an extension, you should have been checking the Time Decline screen to get an idea of where he was at before offering him anything.

[QUOTE=Tempest Kane;538070]time decline is only a ruff estimation to retirement... had people go 11+ years on that list before actually packing it in..[/QUOTE] It is only an estimate. But you can get an idea based on the message you are getting. If the message says the workers is in "Terminal Decline", it basically means they can retire at any moment. Even if they aren't really declining in ability. They can keep going for a long while even with that message, but its a complete gamble. So if you are watching the finances and don't want to risk giving a contract to someone who might retire the day after they sign it, resigning someone listed as "terminal decline" is a bad risk.

A wrestler will still retire even if he does not originally appear in the Terminal Decline screen. And some seems to linger for some time. You can always edit back Vengeance to active duty. Does a retired worker ever get out retirement (without the edit, of course), like the one on hiatus?

[QUOTE=Tempest Kane;538076]editing workers out of retirement is kinda lame tho :P Sure you ***could*** do it.... but i think most people tend to use the editor when playing games only to correct things that realy will bug the hell out of them... most stick to the rules ;)[/QUOTE] As I tend to agree about the editor, I guess I am a freedom of choice kind of guy. I say if you bought the game like we all did, you are free to do whatever you want in your game to get the most enjoyment out of it. There is several times I have been running a game with a specific promotion and thought so and so would fit perfect in this storyline. Off to the editor to reduce that contract to 1 day.

Archived