Choose My Own Dynasty

Choose My Own Dynasty  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Choose My Own Dynasty

• SWF Heidenreich Challenge - the character has sports entertainment written all over him!
    • TCW Heidenreich Challenge - Please stuff Tommy Cornell down my throat!
    • USPW Heidenreich Challenge - the FOOORCE must be part of your dynasty in some way, shape, or form
    • DAVE Heidenreich Challenge - I miss DAVE...
    • Continue Jim Force Returns - It's your destiny! Search your feelings, you know this to be true!
    • Do this: Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda

Hey Guys,

So I’ve been meaning to update ‘Jim Force Returns’ (if you have no clue what I’m talking about, I’m referring to this: http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=33115), and even though I have a long-term plan in place, detailed notes, etc., I’m having a hard time writing anything. I think I need a change of pace. Something different, something fresh. I’ve been thinking of doing a dynasty revolving around the urban legend that is the Heidenreich Challenge (read this: http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=19470), as I already have quite a few ideas about what’d I’d like to do with that. One of my original plans in the Jim Force Returns story is once getting to national, introduce a Heidenreich Challenge Character. BUT getting to that point would…well, maybe it’ll happen.

ANYWAYS, I’m having issues choosing the promotion. So I’m throwing this vote out to gauge interest. I think I’d like to stick to an American promotion simply because that’s what I know best, so I’d be less likely to slaughter anything like the Queen’s English, mannerisms, slang, etc.

Just to sum the poll above (God, I hope I do this right!):

Option 1: Heidenreich Challenge with SWF – He’s a great fit for sports entertainment!

Option 2: Heidenreich Challenge with TCW – I love Tommy Cornell, and can’t wait for him to dominate Heidenreich!

Option 3: Heidenreich Challenge with USPW – I can’t imagine you not writing a dynasty with Jim Force in it! FEEEL THEEE FOOORCE!

Option 4: Heidenreich Challenge with DAVE – Someone need’s to resurrect them, it may as well be you!

Option 5: Continue with ‘Jim Force Returns’, you lazy bastard! FEEEL THEEE FOOORCE! AND BUY HIS MERCHANDISE!

Option 6: Miscellaneous; I have a different idea for you. Do…

Thanks for your time on this.

Archived