Maybe C:\Program Files\GDS\TEW2008\Data\Default\SaveGames\<your save>\backup

May help, not sure. Just copy/paste the files from there to your main save folder. Do a backup folder before doing this. But it might not help you, why did you get fired? Owner goal fail?

This sucks.

I allways make a data copy just before going up from Cult to National and again before International (if i actually let it go that far).

I find international too hard to actually maintain and keep the game fun, so i try to stick to national sized promotions.

How is it hard to maintain? The requirements for International are National + 4 regions at D importance (I think)... meaning that as long as you can maintain National (which you are doing anyways) that all you really need to do is run the odd house show in the extra regions to maintain popularity there.

If you are trying to run regular shows in the regions where your guys aren't popular, then of course you are going to suffer low ratings... but you don't have to, just run house shows and enjoy the benefits of being a huge international and then global promotion.

Archived