TNA: Eric's Revenge

The major announcement has come on TNAWrestling.com. This first week in October will be the first appearance in TNA Wrestling of none other than the Hardcore Icon Mick Foley! What will Mick have to say when he crosses the line for the first time here in the Impact Zone?

"More seriously, a number of times every year I'm approached by individuals or companies who want to launch a program competing with WWE. Some are not legitimate at all, some are very legitimate. Invariably, I tell them the truth, because I don't want to waste anyone's time, especially my own: the conditions have changed so much over the last five or six years that in my opinion, there will never be another situation like the one that existed in the mid-1990s when WCW and WWE went head-to-head."

-Eric Bischoff, Controversy Creates Ca$h.

The book had been closed on Eric Bischoff returning to professional wrestling aside from being part of the WWE, right? Right? Wrong. Coming soon to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, the man who competed against and nearly defeated Vince McMahon. He is the man who ran WCW and the nWo and ruled the roost for several years. Welcome back to professional wrestling: Eric Bischoff.

TNA WRESTLING...

CROSS THE LINE...

TRICK OR TREAT...

MONDAY, WEEK 1, OCTOBER 2008...

[backstage within the first TNA wrestling card of October, there was a buzz after the TNA wrestlers read what appeared on TNAWrestling.com about Eric Bischoff. Could he really be coming to TNA? How would that affect things around here? Who would get pushed? Who would get fired? Who would get pushed and then fired? The questions were buzzing throughout the locker rooms as Eric Bischoff arrived at the arena in a limousine along with Dixie Carter. He shook her hand outside the limo and entered the building himself with the silver hair and the black leather jacket. The first person he found was...Kevin Nash?!]

Eric Bischoff

"Hey Kev. It's good to see you."

Kevin Nash

"I never thought I would see the day, Eric. Welcome back."

Eric Bischoff

"Thanks, big man. It's good to be back. Listen, if anyone wants to see me I'm heading to my office here to get some work done. It never stops, you know?"

Kevin Nash

"You got it, Eric."

[Eric heads off to his office and steps inside, picking up the phone and making a few phone calls. He has a few...'friends'...that he wants to bring into TNA Wrestling...]

TNA WRESTLING...

TNA IMPACT...

MONDAY OCTOBER WEEK 1 2008

CROSS THE LINE...

Show Preview

Angelina Love vs. O.D.B.

Motor City Machine Guns vs. Latin American XChange

Sonjay Dutt vs. Super Eric

Jay Lethal vs. Jimmy Rave

TNA X-Divison Title Match: Sheik Abdul Bashir defends vs. Shark Boy

AJ Styles and Christian vs. Team 3D

Awesome start! Is Vince Russo still invlolved with the company?

Angelina Love vs. O.D.B.

This is a hard one to predict as both women are a vital part of the knockouts division. I say Love only because she is as entertaining as ODB but has the looks as well.

Awww man another hard one to call, my two favourite tag teams! I'll go LAX because Eric has a history of featuring guys from south of the border,(unless they get too over of course!

Id like to see this play out for longer than one match, so I go with Dutt by shenanigans to keep them together.

Never been a fan of Rave I'm afraid, and Lethal is fried gold!

Although I wouldnt be suprised either way, as Im sure Eric would want to shake things up on his first night. I see a x title change soon, but not tonight.

I originally went for Team 3D but changed my mind for the following reason. Eric loves him some dominant heels, and If he is continuing with the main event mafia storyline then a win due to disqualification and intereference from Angle and co would be a good move.

I'll be reading the first show intently sir.

Awesome start! Is Vince Russo still invlolved with the company?

Angelina Love vs. O.D.B.

This is a hard one to predict as both women are a vital part of the knockouts division. I say Love only because she is as entertaining as ODB but has the looks as well.

Awww man another hard one to call, my two favourite tag teams! I'll go LAX because Eric has a history of featuring guys from south of the border,(unless they get too over of course!

Id like to see this play out for longer than one match, so I go with Dutt by shenanigans to keep them together.

Never been a fan of Rave I'm afraid, and Lethal is fried gold!

Although I wouldnt be suprised either way, as Im sure Eric would want to shake things up on his first night. I see a x title change soon, but not tonight.

I originally went for Team 3D but changed my mind for the following reason. Eric loves him some dominant heels, and If he is continuing with the main event mafia storyline then a win due to disqualification and intereference from Angle and co would be a good move.

I'll be reading the first show intently sir.

Vince Russo is still on the roster...for now. But he just might be fetching some coffee for Eric Bischoff. lol.

And just so you know, this is starting in October so the Main Event Mafia isn't completely formed as a group just yet in specific name fashion.

But thanks for the comments! It's always great to have a reader!

Archived