SOTBPW-Mexico's biggest pantomime

South of the Border Pro Wrestling, Mexico's biggest company, it is full of many colourful, talented and masked faces.

With Lucha Libre slowly dieing and an even more theatrical approach to wrestling, SOTBPW seems to of caught the modern thought.

Give the pantomime a few opening matches and angles, and let the rest of the show be more like a soap opera without many words.

And of course, there is the rule in which the ten year old boy in the audience must be astounded by a match that could only be performed by world class atletes, on the most diverse, traditional and oldest stage of them all, Lucha Libre.

With the scene backstage consisting of men in costumes ready to greet booing fans who heckle him, semi-mutated giants in masks lumbering down passageways, and battle-weary men who show the signs of physical turmoil, taping their fists and swigging out of their water bottle.

So, we go as Luch Libre goes, differently. This is not a thread were I run a company, and tell you the results, this is one where I mix all the events from 7 simeltaneous save games into one collection of the bizarre, great and distinctly Mexican.

Some of the stuff, will be improvised, but based all on truth.

Like saying Pirato Mavaldo strangled Axxis Jr. instead of "they had a ruck backstage"

These events will follow no order. Just when I see something of merit, I shall provide a small backstory, and follow it up.

Hopefully, by having such an odd way of writing this I can avoid the chronic writers block I always seem to get. And Storyline block. And Booking block.

First story of interest shall be added in a few days, once the ball has started rolling. Don't worry matches shall be included, just not all of them, and not in a chronilogical way.

Archived