Fall From Glory: A riches to rages story

December 2005: I'm not going to bore you to death with how I got my start in the world of pro wrestling. All you need to know is I was friends with the owner of DAVE. DAVE was a hardcore fed with a cult following. My friend Phil wanted me to put my business skills to work for him. His company was stuck in the shadow of the two big feds. TCW and SWF....I big shadow indeed. My job was to book the shows, work out deals with the workers, tv networks, PPV Deals ect. Things started Bad losing some big stars to the other two feds. Vin Tanner, henry Lee and others left. We survived the Talent raid....or so we thought.....One month later we had lost our t.v Deal....... January 2006: We needed a t.v deal and quick. POP network agreed to carry a show for us once a week on Fridays. This was the break we needed. We signed lots of stars ....Hell monkey, Marat Khoklov, Danny Patterson, Champagne lover, Fumihiro ota, Whistler, Travis Century, American Buffalo, Black eagle, Marc Speed, Rolling Johnny Stones, Puerto Rican Power, Larry Wood, snap Dragon, Jungle Jack and lots more...... March 2006: By march 2006 we had taken off. With nearly 100,000 people turn in each week to watch DAVE: EXTREME..... But then Shock week 3 of march gave us some more Bad news: Rolling Johnny Stone Over dosed, We wanted to keep him on our roster casue maybe it was just a hard time for him. The very Next week He was arrested for Driving Drunk and sentenced to six months behind bars.....that was it we had to cut him. Not only did we lose Johnny but our ratings droped from 98,000 ppl a show to 54,000 ppl. It was going to be along month. By the time our PPV came around we were worried. our card looked like this: Lee Rivera def. Joey Beauchamp : D Acid def. Hell monkey :B Jungle Jack def. The Natural :c+ JD Morgan def. Puerto Rican Power : c- Black Eagle def. Champagne Lover : B- !!!! Travis Century def. Whistler : c The New Wave Def. The Animalz for the DAVE TT titles :B- Johnny Martin def. Nemesis and Fumihiro Ota for the DAVE Unified title A- Overall a soild B..........not a bad showed 14,000 ppl showed up and another 55,000 watched from home. Not bad numbers at all. July 2006: We decided to add a second TV show.... DAVE: STORM WARNING By the end of July we had reached a National Level. we were Headed to the top of the wrestling world. Until we made a signing that cost us Dearly and cost me my Job......Next Update....Who did we sign that cost us so much money I lost my Job.....Where would I find work? and why am I once again out of a job?

End of july 2006: With a check of the lastest ratings I saw we had dropped to a record low for us 41,000 viewers. This was bad, I needed to bring in someone who could reach the fans.....someone who could take us to the top... that someone was Robbie Retro. Augest 2006: In his first match RR faced JD morgen in a steel cage. RR was winning until Acid ran in and knocked him off the top of the cage. D- OUCH His next match was against Acid in a first Blood match once again he lost. D- So maybe RR was not the answer to our problems, but who was then. At the PPV RR would face Fox mask, Acid, JD morgen for the Extreme Flyer TITLE in a 4 way ladder match. Fox Mask pulled off the win. C+ Now we had to wait to see what ours buys looked like. 3000!!!!! HOLY **** that was bad. We Lost 300,000 in one month....it was the first month we lost money but it was alot of money. September 2006: Phil called me into his office, " I have some bad news" RR signed with TCW....."Thats bad news?"....Phil: "no thats not the bad news, Johnny Martin was in a car accident last night and broke his neck, His wrestling days are done." First RR leaves :confused: then JM gets hurt BAD :( ..... he was our champ, he had a feud with nemesis and Fumihiro Ota, I wanted to cry. I told phil that we could have the feud with just Ota and nemmy..... Phil's Blank stare said it all before he could "[COLOR=Lime]Ota just signed with SWF[/COLOR]." [COLOR=DarkRed]WTF[/COLOR] COuld things get any worst? Of course they could and they did..... Phil's eyes had a cold, shallow look to them....kinda like martha steward..... [COLOR=Lime[COLOR=Lime]]"Dave you need to pack your bags and find a new job"[/COLOR] "I have some friends in Japan that will interview you as their head booker." Well who is it I asked. "Ever hear of WEXXV?"............NO!? Warrior engine XXV?.............Still shaking my head .......no. well trust me you'll love them[/COLOR]. Looks like RR was the curse that sank the rising star that was DAVE. Next time my first day on the job with WEXXV, and my last.

I had packed my bags and was ready to board a plane headed to Japan, The WEXXV office would be my new place of business.....that was until the phone rang it was phil "[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Dave, don't bother getting on the plane. WEXXV has gone under."[/COLOR] Just my luck. I was once again out of a job. I waited for the new job opening to be posted.....nothing. October 2006: Finally after months of no work and my money spent, I struck gold....well ok more like coal.....Ring of fire would interview me. I flew to england and waited as they went over my application. They called me back into the office. Mr.Biggs "we would like to give you the job of head booker." We warn you sir, we have very limited funds...... Limited, how limited could they be.....how about $2900. How was this going to work. I looked though some workers that may need some work. I contacted some friends of mine from DAVE.....Behind Phil's fat ass of course. If this ship was going down I was going to go down with it.....until in was just about underwater than I was going to jump. Next Time: Who should we sign? New T.V Deal? Our first Card is just 9 days away......I have some work to do........ Breaking news: Dave has reached international level. BECAUSE OF ME.....******************

Archived