mystery td

Here's the play:

Vanderbilt ball, Q4, 1-10-HAW-2 (00:39) 19-7

Offense: Inside Run, Set: Pro Set, Play: PS-HB-straight-RG

Defense: Stop Run, Set: 3-4, Play: 34-run-Man-B5,7

The give is to RB Ricky Edwards. Absolutely no room to maneuver as he's stuffed in the backfield by ILB Kurt Barker.VAND: Loss of 2 on the play.

... Then we're lining up to kick the extra point.

Here's the fourth quarter scoring:

Fourth Quarter

VAND TD 12:22 19-7 Garland Wilson 7 YD Pass from Marcus Ponce (Austin Collins Kick).

VAND TD 00:39 26-7 Ricky Edwards -2 YD Run (Austin Collins Kick).

Well, I've already been fired by Vandy and moved onto the next season as the new South Carolina coach, but...

In the archives I find that Vandy had 2 fumble recovery tds and both were on defense, so it doesn't seem like that's what happened. (Could still be, of course.)

• 2 weeks later...

download

We've mentioned this already, but let's reiterate something:wow gold Though the Wrath Alpha client is floating around out there, world of warcraft goldbe very very careful about what you download or try to access. The Alpha servers are not for you, and attempting to download the client isn't wise. My recommendation is simply to not do it, buy wow goldbut if you absolutely must try to get your hands on it, buy wow goldat least be careful. Only download from people/places you trust.We all know how many accounts have been stolen due to keyloggers hidden in links, ads, and other things. cheap wow goldKeep that in mind before you click on a download link.

• 2 weeks later...
We've mentioned this already, but let's reiterate something:wow gold Though the Wrath Alpha client is floating around out there, world of warcraft goldbe very very careful about what you download or try to access. The Alpha servers are not for you, and attempting to download the client isn't wise. My recommendation is simply to not do it, buy wow goldbut if you absolutely must try to get your hands on it, buy wow goldat least be careful. Only download from people/places you trust.We all know how many accounts have been stolen due to keyloggers hidden in links, ads, and other things. cheap wow goldKeep that in mind before you click on a download link.

Get a life.

Archived