The Ultimate Alt Pack #2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/TheUltimateAltPack_Pic2.jpg

Here's the next installment in the Ultimate Alt Pack with a notepad file included crediting each of the people that created alts. I have also renamed each picture with the alt maker name at the end so people know who did which alt.

I hope the naming system will make it easier on Adam to work out who did which alt :).

If anyone is not happy with me including their work then PM me and I will remove your work.

Credits

Astil, benjacko, Benneto, Bull, ChrisWest, Comradebot, Crumplepuppet, cyberkitten01, DaBlaze, D-Lyrium, DaMegaFish, dPro, FINisher, FlameSnoopy, foolinc, FuelFan0102, jesterx7769, J Silver, jtlant, Karl_Kitsch, machinesxe, Marcel Fromage, March, Marshall, Max Moon, McShamrock, Midian, Nachtfalter, Nedew, NordVolf, Nightshadeex, paulskin, petecrimson00, Phantom Stranger, praguepride, ProjectJinx, Regis, scorpion, Self, shamelessposer, shipshirt, Showtime4Lajf, Sons of Kohral, The Aussie, Trell, trypio, UFC-King, Undertaker666, UWFSteele, Wheelz316z and ZMAN

Download Link

I've noticed a problem with the length of file names on some of the pics so you'll need to shorten any that don't show up in the game.

I'll be reducing the size of names for the next version of this pack though so it won't be a problem in the future :).

I've noticed a problem with the length of file names on some of the pics so you'll need to shorten any that don't show up in the game.

I'll be reducing the size of names for the next version of this pack though so it won't be a problem in the future :).

If I am remembering I think the limit is 20-24 character range.

• 4 years later...

Archived