Question about purchasing

I know it's a little early to be talking about purchasing methods but from what I can see, it's going to be a game that I'd be interested in. Are the purchasing methods going to be the same for this as was used for TEW or will there be a paypal option?

Hopefully there will be an alternate method to credit card because some people don't have one but if not then I'll probably be able to find somebody to exchange the use of the card for cash. Either way I'll be buying though, just need to get a clear answer so I'll know what I need to do.

Guest TAFKA cjt4ever
I hope there is, because the only reason I'm not allowed to get these games is because you must give your credit card number.

There better be a way to pay without CC, it just can´t be that i can import PS2 games from Japan *gives newly arived KoC2 a big Hug* with paying less than i would for a new European PS2 game but i cannot buy a game that was coded by some geek ;-P in the UK. I´ll now slow down my frustration about CC only shops by beating the crap out of inocent wrestlers with Mr. Nagata ^^

Monney order is barly existant in Germany, i have never seen it and wen i asked at a bank they had no idea what i was talking of. (no idea about other non US countrys) PayPal is just perfect for this kind of transactions becaus you can use it without a credit card from all around the world, just ad a bunch of $ extra procesing fees to cover the added work and the pay pal fees and a ton more people would be able to pay instead of jumping on the next "workaround" and forgetting that they ever wanted to pay. Customer = King = in need to be served, afterall, they want monney

You guys should complain to that company(ELicense), or at least ask them if there is any way that they will use paypal in the future. Unfortinitly as long as this is the only option Adam can use, you might as well see if they have any other options. You can't do a money order, but how about a check or whatnot?

Archived