How Should I Return to the TEW Dynasty Scene ?

How Should I Return to the TEW Dynasty Scene ?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How Should I Return to the TEW Dynasty Scene ?

• NOTBPW
    • Continue IGC : All Aboard
    • Other (Please Specify)

Since you like UFC (?) and MMA, why not..

INSPIRE diary..

.. Without booking the winner? You know, like WMMA. Just book the matches but don't pick out the winner and let the game decide everything for you. I've had that idea on my mind for awhile now. ^^

I voted NOTBPW.. but after reading the thread, I've never seen a good Inspire diary, that could be really original if handled like.. Tiger's old BHOTWG diary.

That's because it would be pretty boring, I despise INSPIRE and their faux MMA product. ;):p

My vision of BHOTWG was booked in such a way that it was the anti INSPIRE, in that the way we were going to stay ahead of them is if we moved away from the faux MMA influence that had become the trademark of BHOTWG's booking during the reign of when the likes of Kikkawa, Raul Hughes etc were on top. Create more defined faces/heels and PUSH the Junior Division !

My diary had more gimmick matches than should probably be allowed for a Puro diary :D (Several Cage, Ladder and even an Ultimate X match, conveniently re-christened as a Burning X match). So that's the last place anyone should look, to get inspiration for an INSPIRE diary.

Rather than help choose one for you, I'll offer a small piece of advice - pick the one you think you will enjoy the most. You can often spot the writers who really enjoy what they doing, both with the game and the writing. Those usually make the best reads. I think you can use any Cornellverse promotion and find an audience if you put a bit of effort into and provide a decent presentation. So I say pick the one you think you'll enjoy the most... and it will probably be the one we enjoy the most...

Archived