A strange morning: CCW (Rock Hard? No. Harder than that.)

Relationships:

Levi Andrews and Saita Kuroki (strong friendship)

SPW Manifest Destiny result:

attendance: 283

Ricky Gumble df. Ruben Runnels E-

Jonathan McMahon df. Levi Andrews E-

Renegade df. Hachigoro Yoshikawa to retain the SPW Arena Championship title D

Joe Boone & Jason Punk df. Saita Kuroki & Sir Anthony Henry D

Pistol Dan df. Friedry Sparkles for the SPW Heavyweight title D-

Show rating: D-

CCW - Day Zero - Friday week 4, July 1921

Live from Quebec

Attendance: 47

Announcer: Troy Stones

Colour Commentators: Michelle Miller, Rosalia Miller

Road agent: Levi Andrews

OPENING MATCH: Stanley Brooks & Harvey Meier vs Raymond Gorman & Darren O'Connor

Gorman and O'Connor gained the upper-hand and it was only a matter of time before they won it. Gorman pinned Brooks for the win. Doh, Brooks and Meier don't work well together. (15.00 E)

MATCH #2: Sir Anthony Henry & Nobuyoshi Itagaki vs Ricky Gumble & Saita Kuroki

Henry and Itagaki work well together, cool that might prove useful. Otherwise, there's not a lot to talk about here. Kuroki won by pinfall by pinning Itagaki. (9.00 E)

Kathryn Cool announced that the next match will be for the CCW World title. (2.00 E)

MATCH #3: Joe Boone © vs Pistol Pete (for the CCW World title)

Boone and Pete wrestled a pretty even match. Boone eventually got the pin on Pete for the win. That pin was pretty much unexpected and ended the match early. (9.00 D-)

Kathryn Cool announced that the next match will be for the CCW tag team titles. (3.00 E+)

MATCH #4: Renegade © & Akutan Zero © vs Pistol Dan & Jason Punk (for the CCW tag team titles)

That was a good all-around match. The new teaming of Dan and Punk did well, but they couldn't get the titles. Renegade defeated Pistol Dan for another good title defence. (14.00 D-)

A bikini contest was held between Michelle Miller and Rosalia Miller hosted by Kathryn Cool. (6.00 D)

Show Rating: D-

Post-Show incidents:

* Raymond Gorman is still being himself and made a mean-spirited joke to Saita Kuroki which led to a fight backstage. Kuroki hasn't delivered the merchandise and is totally antisocial, so I went with the fatherly approach. Like Gorman told me, some people need to get a sense of humor or put something on the table.

Monthly Report

Cash: -5$ (-497$)

Economy (Canada): F- (Falling)

Wrestling Industry (Canada): C (Rising)

SPW Last Gasp result:

attendance: 300

Levi Andrews df. Ricky Gumble E-

Saita Kuroki df. Ruben Runnels E

Sir Anthony Henry df. Jonathan McMahon E+

Renegade df. Hachigoro Yoshikawa to retain the SPW Arena Championship title D

Friedry Sparkles df. Json Punk E+

Joe Boone df. Pistol Dan for the SPW Heavyweight title D-

(OOC: Joe Boone is now the holder of the CCW World, the SPW Heavyweight and the SPW International Tag making him the most decorated champion in the wrestling world until now.)

CCW - Uprising - Friday week 3, August 1921

Live from Quebec

Attendance: 58

Pre-Show

PRE-SHOW MATCH: Harvey Meier vs Nobuyoshi Itagaki

Itagaki defeated Meier by submission in this really disappointing match because Meier really lacks wrestling experience. (15.00 E-)

Show

Gorman came to the ring and challenged Jason Punk to a match saying that Boone will be next (hinting about their teaming). (2.00 F+)

OPENING MATCH: Jason Punk vs Raymond Gorman

Gorman outwrestled Punk and told everyone he'll be the next CCW World champion after pinning Punk. (12.00 E+)

Kathryn Cool announced that there will be a triple threat match for the CCW World title later tonight. (3.00 E)

MATCH #2: Filip Carlsson vs Renegade

Renegeade defeated Carlsson by pinfall. It's a shame they don't click, it would have been a really better match. (14.00 E)

MATCH #3: Joe Boone vs Pistol Pete vs Darren O'Connor (for the CCW World title)

That was a really close fight. Near the end of the match Pete & O'Connor double teamed Boone and got him out for an extended period of time. Some minutes later Pete got a submission hold on O'Connor and got the win. Pistol Pete ended Boone's reign and became the second CCW World champion. (11.00 D-)

MATCH #4: Pistol Dan vs Akutan Zero

That match didn't out-do the previous match as I expected. It was still a good one with Zero defeating Dan by pinfall. (13.00 E+)

A bikini contest was held between Michelle Miller and Rosalia Miller hosted by Kathryn Cool. (5.00 D+)

Show Rating: E+

Post-Show incidents:

* Raymond Gorman got into a heated argument with a fan outside after the show. I decided to fine him 25% of his monthly salary as it is a totally unacceptable action and a hindrance to our reputation. That action made him unhappy.

Monthly Report

Cash: 1,203$ (+1,198$)

Economy (Canada): F- (Falling)

Wrestling Industry (Canada): C+ (Rising)

Resignings:

Margarita Nunez (100$)

Nobuyoshi Itagaki (100$)

SPW Brain Damage result:

attendance: 300

Ricky Gumble df. Ruben Runnels E-

Renegade df. Hachigoro Yoshikawa to retain the SPW Arena Championship title D-

Sir Anthony henry & Pistol Dan df. Saita Kuroki & Jason Punk D

Joe Boone df. Friedry Sparkles to retain the SPW Heavyweight title D-

CCW - Dominance - Friday week 3, September 1921

Live from Quebec

Attendance: 42

OPENING MATCH: Nobuyoshi Itagaki vs Friedry Sparkles

Sparkles used his size to his advantage and defeated Itagaki by pinfall. (8.00 E)

Pistol Pete, Pistol Dan, Arnold Vegas and Darren O'Connor came to the ring and announced they formed a new alliance called "The Cavalry" and that they will dominate CCW. (5.00 E-)

MATCH #2: Filip Carlsson vs Harvey Meier

Carlsson was off his game and that made it a really disappointing match. Carlsson won it by pinfall at 7.31. (10.00 E-)

Darren O'Connor, Pistol Pete & Pistol Dan attacked Joe Boone backstage taking him out for the night. (2.00 F+)

MATCH #3: Ricky Gumble vs Raymond Gorman

Gumble was probably the one that gave Gorman the most offence until now, but he couldn't beat him. Gorman won by pinfall. (15.00 E)

MATCH #4: Pistol Dan & Pistol Pete & Darren O'Connor vs Renegade & Akutan Zero & Jason Punk

This match was easily the best of the night. Pete locked a submission on Punk and got the win for his team at 11.31. (D- 15.00)

A bikini contest was held between Michelle Miller and Rosalia Miller hosted by Kathryn Cool. (5.00 C-)

Show Rating: E+

That show made CCW rise to 'Small' size.

Post-Show incidents:

* After the show, Raymond Gorman provoked Troy Stones and attacked him. I told him I would fire him upon his actions, but the next day I talked with him and ended the proceedings telling him that the papers are ready the next time something bad happens involving him. As a result, Troy Stones became loyal to me, but Raymond Gorman now dislikes me.

Monthly Report

Cash: 13,573$ (+12,375$)

Economy (Canada): F- (Rising)

Wrestling Industry (Canada): C+ (Rising)

I'm again working on other side-projects, so new shows might get delayed again. I'm still liking this diary thought and start seeing good ideas for bigger twists now that CCW's situation is stable.

So, consider the diary on hiatus.

Archived