PDW: Reborn!

[center][b][u]May 2006, Week 1[/b][/u][/center] HAH!! Ultra Fly doesn't like Merle O'Curle. Don't worry Mr Fly, neither does anyone else. British TV shows are so much better than a lot of this American sit-com stuff. At least our jokes can't be seen coming from a million miles away. :) A whole bunch of new TV shows have been announced as debuting next month. We still can't get a deal, those lousy secretaries keep saying they've never heard of us. We might have to send Roz down there to get a job, she could sweet talk them for us. Anyways, its show time again! Live from the Pistol Pete Hall, welcome to another edition of..... [center][b][u]Destination: Parts Unknown[/b][/u][/center] [i] - For a change, Roz opens the show by issuing a challenge to Antonio. She wants to know if he has to cheat to beat a woman as much as he cheats to beat everyone else. Antonio comes out and takes the challenge, saying it'll be easy. [F] The match lasts 7 mnutes and suprisingly, Antonio cheats to win again, taking his winning streak to 5 matches! Gasp! [E] - Josh Nash is leaving soon but before he goes, he wants a real challenge in PDW so challenges Frankie Perez. [D] Frankie comes out and accepts the challenge [C-] before beating Nash cleanly in 8 minutes. [C-] - Mario Heroic comes out to the ring with his entrance taking about 3 minutes and his interview taking a few seconds. He says he's great and he's gonna win tonight and again next week. [E] Phenomenal E makes his way out and the two have a high paced match in the third qualifier for the Adrenaline ladder match. But the match goes to a double DQ. Hmmm.... [C-] - Micky Starr gets into the ring and says he was so impressed by the performances of both men, that they can both qualify for the ladder match. Starr announces we'll see Mario Heroic, Phenomenal E, Geoff "Air" Borne and American Elemental in a ladder match next week! [F] - The Cutting Edge comes out and hypes up the main event against Hell Monkey and Jacob Jett, saying he'll easily win. [C] - 17 minutes this lasted for and as the match drew to a close, Hell Monkey scored with a Hell Fire Kick on Jacob Jett to pick up the pinfall and win the [b]PDW Championship[/b]! [C+][/i] Overall Rating - [b]C[/b] Attendance - [b]903[/b] [b]Mario Heroic[/b] (heel) - The guy oozes a kind of dark charisma and has that special mysterious air around him that makes people want to see what he's doing next. At least, thats what we hope. He may have the most over the top entrances ever, but if he makes us money, we don't care. Apparantly Micky forgot to mention that the big Adrenaline match will be NEXT WEEK!! Either that or the fans have very selective hearing. But no worries, it'll still happen and the fans that wanted to see it this time will have to wait. Mwa ha ha ha ha! At least it was our biggest crowd so far, by 32 people. We must be making some new fans at last, so word of mouth is getting about. And with a main event like that, we should get even more when we're back here in two weeks. But at the moment, we're heading to the Tri-State area so I can get a Manhattan in Manhattan. [u][center]On The Next Edition of [b]Destination: Parts Unknown![/b][/u][i] [b]Matches Announced[/b] [u]Phenomenal E. vs Mario Heroic vs Geoff Borne vs American Elemental in a 4 way ladder match for the PDW Adrenaline title![/u] We crown the first ever Adrenaline division champion during our stay in the Tri State area, but who will win this landmark match! [b]Also Expected[/b] New PDW Champion, Hell Monkey, is expected to be make his first attempted defense of the title. But who will it be against? Antonio now has a 5 match winning streak! Will he be able to continue it next week? And who will it be against?! And we will have a veteran star show up for a match! But who will it be?! Make sure you get your ticket, only $5!! Seats Available!![/i][/center]

[center][b][u]Day Trips to New York Not Included[/b][/u][/center] Not too much news other than the fact that Pistol Pete was robbed of a title victory against Jack Marlowe in GCG. Of course, it was still a great match but the outcome was disappointing. The event name was also not up to standard. GCG: Dynasty of Fortitude...... thats just normal. Now, on with the show! [center][b][u]Destination: Parts Unknown![/b][/u][/center][i] - The show opens with [b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b] (also known as J-Ro) coming out and firing shirts into the crowd. [A*] She says that she's been paying attention to PDW for a while and that she wants a match with Hell Monkey, tonight! [C-] Hell Monkey comes out and laughs at her, but accepts the challenge anyway, saying he'll be happy to have an easy title defense in his home town. [C-] - Our first match sees the monster, Josh Nash, determined to end Antonio's winning streak. But Antonio cheats again and comes out victorious, getting win #6. Sound familiar at all? [F] - Up next, another local comes out (well, almost local) and he is [b]Sheik Mustapha[/b]. The Sheik challenges The Cutting Edge to a match tonight! TCE comes out and accepts the challenge, saying The Sheik is too old to beat him. [C-] TCE beats the Sheik cleanly in ten minutes much to the delight of the crowd. [C-] - Heroic makes another long entrance then spends some time hyping himself before the huge Adrenaline ladder match. [D] American Elemental comes out and stares Heroic down, saying that everyone will have a lot to look out for, especially from himself and Phenomenal E. [C-] - The next 12 minutes were packed with flying action and insane bumps. With ladders supplied by Stan's Hardware (All the tools you'll ever need at bargain prices), it came down to Phenomenal E and Mario Heroic balanced on top of the ladder, each reaching for the belt. The winner... and New PDW Adrenaline champion........ [b]Phenomenal E.[/b]! [C-] - But the action didn't stop there. As E. started to celebrate atop the ladder, Mario hit E. with a vicious shot to the guts. What followed will be on PDW highlight reels for years to come as Heroic leapt over the Phenomenal one and powerbombed him from the top of the ladder to the ring below. Heroic looked at the belt, signalled that it will be his and walked off. [F] - J-Ro comes out again, to the delight of the fans and tells them that she intends to beat Hell Monkey tonight and make his reign a short one. [C-] Monkey comes out and the match starts, with Monkey acting very confident. But J-Ro proved she's more than a pretty face and fought with everything she had for 12 minutes before losing to a Tumbling Monkey as Hell Monkey retains the PDW Championship. [C+] [/i] Overall Rating - [b]C[/b] Attendance - [b]195 of 300[/b] [b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b] (face) - J-Ro is not only one of the sexiest women in wrestling, she's also an accomplished technical wrestler. Wherever she goes, she plays a popular equality fighter character and she's not afraid to step into the ring with men. Or monkeys. Perhaps unsuprisingly, the Sheik almost managed to stink up the entire the match with TCE. He's been furious that he's not been getting used at all, but if you suck at everything as bad as he does..... well, he's the only person we can't fire. If only we could. Speaking of people leaving, Josh Nash is leaving us this week. Which explains his jobbing to Antonio, who happened to just be really bad this week. An F rated match between them is probably generous. Shoulda been a G. We lost money on this show, as is the trend with a lot of our shows recently. But when we're back in the Pistol Pete Hall, we should make money again. We're thinking about looking at our schedule to change the way our shows are organised. The Sheik might not like it, but I don't like him so things will balance out nicely. Stay tuned to find out what I've got planned. [u][center]On The Next Edition of [b]Destination: Parts Unknown![/b][/u][i] As yet, there are no matches announced but we know that Hell Monkey will defend his PDW Championship against an existing member of the PDW roster! But who will it be? Also expected on the show will be the first defense of the PDW Adrenaline title by Phenomenal E.! But will he be in any condition to fight after the huge powerbomb from Mario Heroic last time? And if you're lucky, you might get the chance to see J-Ro again! Make sure you get your ticket, cheap at only $10!! Seats Available!![/i][/center]

[center][b][u]Mystery Builds Tension!![/b][/u] [i]Lets Hope People Show Up.....[/i][/center] Today we're going to be back at the Pistol Pete Hall and we're hoping our fans decide to come along. We've not advertised any matches at the moment as our major stories have kinda came together already. This may be our last show for a month while we throw more things together and come up with a new calendar for the shows. Stay tuned to find out what we have planned. Its not what you might think! But now, we get on with the show, where the promise of seeing J-Ro again might be enough to bring out a thousand perverts. We don't care, as long as they pay for tickets and buy our merchandise! [center][b][u]Destination: Parts Unknown![/b][/u][/center][i] - J-Ro shows up early tonight, giving our fans something to cheer about as she argues with a new face to PDW, [b]Melody Cuthill[/b]. Micky Starr walks past on his way to the announce table and says they should have a match. So they agree! Yay! [C-] As Starr makes his way to the ring, he announces that tonight we'll see American Elemental challenge Phenomenal E. for the Adrenaline championship. [E] - The opening match is a quiet one. Geoff Borne faces off against random jobber in an even match but is shocked when he's suddenly his with a stunning high flying move and pinned. Your winner with the Storm Front, [b]Tempest[/b]. [D] - J-Rom comes to the ring, shooting T-shirts which is becoming a trademark of hers. [A*] Meldoy is out moments later and the ladies put on a good match with J-Ro picking up the win via countout. Melody doesn't look happy about it, complaining at the referee that she got back in with time to spare. [C-] - Antonio stretches his winning streak to seven matches by beating resident jobber, Brendan Idol. [c-] After the match, Antonio issues an open challenge to anyone to try and break his streak, sounding very ****y in the process. [F] - American reminds everyone that he said they should look out for Phenomenal during last week's ladder match. But he says that tonight, he's stealing the show and that American Elemental will be the new champ. [C-] A high paced match ensues but in the end, Phenomenal E. pulls out the win after American misses a springboard 450. [C] - Backstage, Hell Monkey taunts Shooter Sean Deeley, saying he's nothing compared to the Monkey. Deeley challenges Monkey to prove he's as man as he claims to be and gets a match. [C-] 12 minutes later, Monkey beats the Shooter with a Hell Fire Kick to retain the title. [C] [/i]Overall Rating - [b]C[/b] Attendance - [b]833[/b] [b]Tempest[/b] (heel) - Tempest is an angry young man from Canada who's storm themed costume and move names make him interesting. A good high flyer, he's going to spend a lot of time in the Adrenaline division. Works elsewhere as Tempest Appleby. [b]Melody Cuthill[/b] (heel) - Known to be one of hte most talented female workers in North America, she has it all at a young age. Its just a shame its gone to her head as her ego is likely to cause trouble in the ring. A bright future star who can look forward to a career in the Adrenaline division. Considering we didn't advertise anything for the show, we done pretty well. I guess we've started getting a fanbase going now. If we can grow a bit bigger then we might be able to make enough money to start signing some actual name draws. But for now, we're scraping by ok. As long as we don't lose too much money, then everything should be alrught. I just wonder how the hell I'm gonna have $100,000 in the bank in 18 months..... [u][center]On The Next Edition of [b]Destination: Parts Unknown![/b][/u][i] J-Ro and Melody will face each other again after the controversial finish last time. What will happen in this exciting encounter? Hell Monkey is rumoured to have offered Frankie Perez a title match, saying that the Shooter is 100 time the wrestler Perez is and that Monkey is 100 times the wrestler the Shooter is. What will Perez think of that? And of course, Antonio's open challenge will be answered, but by who? To find out, make sure you get your ticket, only $10!! Seats Still Available!![/i][/center]

[center][b][u]May 2006, Week 4[/b][/u] [i]Time For A Holiday.....[/i][/center] Its official. We put it on the website today that the Destination: Parts Unknown tour will come to an end this week. There will be a three week break to allow our guys to rest before we kick off the summer tour with a special event. The yet to be named tour will be announced within the next few weeks and will have a special tournament running throughout. For more details, stay tuned to PDW. But now, we return to our regular programming and the final edition of ..... [center][b][u]Destination: Parts Unknown![/b][/u] Live From The Pistol Pete Hall[/center][i] - J-Ro makes herself known by throwing some shirts into the crowd, which is fast becoming a highlight of the show. The fans love it, though I'm sure they'd love it more if she threw HER shirt into the crowd. (A*) Melody Cuthill comes out and shows her jealousy, not waiting for the bell to get in a cheap shot. Considering these two can both wrestle, it was a pretty catty match which was ended (C-) when Flemmy Lemming came out and started beating on J-Ro. Flemmy's arch-enemy, Thomas Morgan makes the save and a tag match kicks off. (F) In another short match, thanks to J-Ro being weakened already, Melody picks up the win by cheating on J-Ro after a hot tag turned out to not be a hot idea. (C-) - American Elemental makes his presence felt by taking up Antonio's challenge, which Antonio accepts. He can beat anyone, or his name isn't Antonio Volpicelli. (D) Things go wrong for the Italian-American though when Elemental pins him in the middle of the ring after 10 minutes. That'll teach him (C-) - Mario Heroic makes another massive entrance and once again hypes himself on the microphone. He may be mysterious, but he talks about himself a lot. (D) Phenomenal E. sprints to the ring, still seeking revenge for the ladder match and the fight is on. 9 minutes later, Phenomenal picks up the win and the crowd cheer. Yay! (C) - Monkey's taunting of Frankie Perez continues from backstage as he tries to get a psychological edge over him before the match. (C-) - In one of PDW's stiffest contests yet, Monkey and Perez throw everything at each other to end the Parts Unknown Tour. After 14 minutes, Monkey picks up the win and retains the PDW Championship once more. (C+) [/i]Overall Rating - [b]C[/b] Attendance - [b]877[/b] Overall, the show was a success. We got some hot girls in the ring, some talented youngsters and some of the top indy talents in the world today. Even the crowd seemed happy and that makes me happy. For the next few weeks, we're going to play around with some gimmicks and generally see who needs freshening up. Thankfully, Kentucky Bill has realised that his dancing fool gimmick isn't good enough to keep using, so we're changing that. A few others are going to be changed too, at least in PDW. We're still small enough to be used as a testing ground for new gimmicks but large enough to not lose money. Which is good. While in the Tri State area, I spoke to Willow about sorting out some new costumes for some of the roster. We won't be signing her to the roster, but she's offered to work for a reasonable rate. Could be a future signing maybe. [u][center]On The Next Edition of [b]the still to be named tour![/b][/u][i] We don't know yet. Check out the website for future updates!! Tickets not yet available, but they will likely be $10!![/i][/center]

[center][b][u]OH....... MY....... GOD!!![/b][/u][/center] At the last DAVE show, Total Disruption, in front of 10,000 fans..... well, AMONG 10,000 fans Eric Tyler and Eddie Peak took things to some extreme. Tyler, defending his DAVE Unified title against the Bass Knuckles champion, managed to hit a fan with a chair during the match. Obviously, it was an accident as Peak happened to stumble over another chair at exactly the wrong moment, but the fan was busted open. The crowd loved it and almost started a riot around the men who quickly disappeared to the backstage area where the match was thrown out. For the 21,411 people who bought the show and the countless hundreds of thousand who seen it.... well, it looked pretty brutal. How often to DAVE matches get thrown out, eh? Of course, it might just have been a plant in the crowd. The new TV schedules are out once more and DAVE is back on the air with the innovative name..... DAVE Wrestling. Oh well, at least I can get the tapes sent to me. They're on a mostly Mexican sports channel while they tour the country. What was Mr Vibert thinking..... [center][b][u]The TV Schedule For Summer[/b][/u][/center] [b]Monday[/b] - BHOTWG with Lords of the Ring, 1 hr 30 - TCW Lifeblood, 2 hrs - DAVE Wrestling, 1 hr - Also, Stephie and Amber, and Celebrity shark Attack (apparantly Merle ain't famous enough to get on) [b]Tuesday[/b] - SWF Supreme TV, 1 hr 30 - TCW Presents Total Wrestling, 2 hrs - PGHW: The King's Road, 1 hr - BHOTWG Heat of Battle, 2 hrs - Also, The Bear Cam Show and The Rick Ford Files [b]Wednesday[/b] - NOTBPW Championship Wrestling, 2 hrs - Also, Alone in the Wilderness (draws huge ratings) [b]Thursday[/b] - Nothing locally. Just some Mexican talk show [b]Friday[/b] - PGHW Shockwave, 2 hrs. A new show, they must be starting to tire their workers by now [b]Satday[/b] - NOTBPW Clash of the Titans, 2 hrs - CGC Darkness, 1 hr - Also, Bet The House [b]Sunday[/b] - Not a damn thing..... we coulda had a slot on there and dominated the ratings. Damn those secretaries for not even listening to us. We'll get revenge one day.... Oh, and NYCW have went bankrupt. Its a shame to see a promotion die but it seems they might not be the only ones in trouble. Other than ourselves of course, MAW are rumoured to be digging themselves into a hole with the Japanese outlaw promotion WEXXV also being rumoured to be in trouble. The British wrestling scene is quiet, but there are rumours coming from there too. Its a bad time for wrestling, thats for sure.....

[center][b][u]June 2006, Week 3[/b][/u][i] The Tour Is Announced[/center][/i] Over the next 9 weeks, PDW will be bringing promoting their young talent and future megastars by holding a special 4 man league. Qualifiers for the league will be held at PDW's latest event, [b]The Burning Flame[/b], scheduled for the last Friday of the month (see brackets below) with the winners entering the league. Each person will face everyone else in home and away fixtures, with each competitor choosing the type of match they would like their home fixture to be. Each competitor will receive 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and nothing for a loss. Failing to show up automatically incurs a loss. Whoever has the most points after this stage will get to choose the stipulation for the final group match against the runner up. The winner then gets a title shot at whoever the champion is and once again, they get to choose the stipulation for the title match. The qualifying rounds are singles matches and the brackets are as follows: [center] [i]Mario Heroic vs The Cutting Edge Frankie Perez vs American Elemental "Trademark" Tommy Morgan vs Jacob Jett Flemmy Lemming vs Joanne Rodriguez[/i] [/center] Matches will continue through [b]The Red, White and Bruise Tour[/b], currently scheduled to end at the end of August. For more details, check out the website and leave your predictions of who you think will progress and more importantly, who you want to win!

First of all, hello to everyone reading this. I hope you are all enjoying reading this as much as I'm enjoying writing it and playing it. Secondly, I'm looking for some interactivity in this idead, which I've stolen from the diary of c m punk. Make sure you check out his diary too, the Pro Wrestling League to see what he's doing with it. The qualifiers are set up with people I want to see in the league part of the tournament, but its a tough choice on who to put in. So I want you guys to pick who you think should make it into the league stage. Obviously, Hell Monkey was left out because he is the champion just now. Phenomenal E was left out because he's also a champion and has to defend the belt during the time frame in which the league will take place. So let me know who you think should be in, who you want to win, what match types you want people to choose and anything else you can think of. Thanks for reading :) Derek B

I'm taking a few days off from writing this just now since I have university coursework due in soon that I should really start :) I'll be starting this again on Tuesday probably, so until then, feel free to suggest anything you want. Its always good to see some feedback when writing this, keeps the motivation going to write more. Derek B [i]edit- Its now the last day of voting before I'll be playing again. If you want to vote at all, do so now or I'll be forced to have some severe vote rigging done. Landslides for all! :)[/i]

[center][b][u]The Red, White and Bruise Tour Begins!![/b][/u][i] Live From the Pistol Pete Hall[/i][/center] It feels like forever since our last show even though its only been a few weeks. During that time we've not been idle. Our stars have been training hard, our champions have been scouting opposition and even Sheik Mustapha has cut back on his camel racing to attempt and become a decent road agent! Welcome back to PileDriver Wrestling, arguably the best promotion based in the Mid Atlantic region. For the next 9 weeks we will be bringing you the Red, White and Bruise tour which will feature the first ever league competition. Its going to be exciting for everyone, not least the PDW stars as they get to choose what sort of match they want. If nothing else, its training for their ultimate goal.... the PDW Championship! Its going to be an exciting 2 months, be sure to stay here and miss none of the action! Also, check out the merchandise section, now stocked with our latest (well, first) DVD set of all of the first 6 months of PDW! With some great matches featuring Hell Monkey, The Cutting Edge and a host of PDW stars, its a must buy! But now, its on to the show! Tonight, we have all 4 qualifying matches from the inaugural league event. Its going to be incredible! [center][b][u]PDW: The Burning Flame Results[/b][/u][/center][i] - Jacob Jett opens the tour by taunting his opponent in the first League match, "Trdemark" Tommy Morgan. (C-) - Jett and Morgan face off in a match that Jett always looks to have the edge in. But Tommy comes back and wins at 12 minutes with a Trademark Pinfall. (C-) Tommy mocks a stunned Jett after the match and then tells everyone that he fully intends to win the League (D) - Out next is Joanne Rodriguez with her trademark shirt-shooter. (A*) She hypes her upcoming match with Flemmy Lemming, saying she looks forward to being the first woman champion of PDW. (C-) - J-Ro has things going her way, but a moment of lost concentration is all it takes as Flemmy uses a roll up with his feet on the ropes to steal a win. (C-) - Frankie Perez taunts American Elemental, saying that he's the most dangerous man in PDW and that he's going to win the League. (C-) - American and Frankie face off in a top notch match filled with all kinds of action. Flying, strikes and the odd submission but in the end, American Elementathen showing his agility to leap into a massive reverse frankensteiner. (C) - Up next, the former PDW champion, The Cutting Edge is in the ring. He looks as dangerous as ever and says he's going to make an example of Mario Heroic in his qualifier. Once he beat him, all his matches are going to be No DQ. No draws, its all or nothing for The Cutting Edge. (C) - TCE got bored waiting for Mario's looong entrance to finish, so went out to meet him. After a good match, TCE picks up the fall with the Slice of Life DDT. (C) [/i]Overall Rating - [b]C[/b] Attendance - [b]753[/b] An all round good show. Nothing particularly bad, nothing amazingly good. And also, no massive losses in cash. All in all, I'm pretty happy with it. The fans seemed to be in a good mood as they left, but with these modern fans, who knows if thats a good thing or not. They might just have found something to post to their friends about on the internet. Most importantly of all, we now have our 4 contenders for the League tournament. In total, there will be six matches for each person over the next six weeks, which should make for some exciting matches, especially by time we get near to the finish. This is gonna be good........ [u][center]The Red, White and Bruise Tour continues!![/b][/u][i] [u]Matches Announced[/u] The Cutting Edge vs "Trademark" Thomas Morgan Its going to be by TCE rules, which as we know, means its going to be [b]no disqualifications[/b]! Who will pick up their first win in the League? Flemmy Lemming vs American Elemental This match will be held under Flemmy's rules. Its likely to be something that will show off his technical abilities and counteract American's high flying, but as yet, we don't know! What match type will Flemmy pick?! [u]Also Rumoured for the Show![/u] Hell Monkey is expected to be at the show. After not showing up at the last show, he's expected to defend the title, but we don't know who he plans to defend against. And the Sheik might step into the ring for another match. But don't let that discourage you from coming! the show will still be great! Make sure you get your ticket, only $10!! Seats Available!![/i][/center]

[center][b][u]Its Time Once Again To...[/b][/u] [i]Visit Those jobbers in PDW![/i][/center] CZCW and WEXXV both close down over the weekend of the DAVE Extreme Double Header. Eddie Peak loses the Brass Knuckles title to Tank Bradley and Eric Tyler defends the DAVE Unified Title in the match of the weekend. Some top notch stuff, its good to see DAVE recovering from the loss of top talents at the tail end of last year. This tour may have only just got underway, but we're already looking at future talents to bring in. After all, if we've to keep living on the cutting edge of things, we've got to push things forward all the time. We don't expect to bring in any new talents during this tour, but there is always a slim chance that we might bring in people if we need to. But anyways, you don't care about this. On with the show! [b][u][center]The Red, White and Bruise Tour: Stop #1[/b][/u][/center][i] - With many thanks to Willow for her costume work, Kentucky Bill debuts his new patriotic gimmick and his stars and strips tights. (E) - Antonio Volpicelli comes out and verbally lays into him, causing an argument as he debuts his general evil doer gimmick. Micky Starr steps in and suggests they sort it out in the ring, so they agree. (D) - Antonio and Bill fight out their differences in a healthy way in the ring. Antonio picks up the win after using a concealed weapon. (E) - Time for the League. Flemmy puts himself over and hypes his chances of winning. He announces that his style of match will be a submissions match which will suit him perfectly. (C-) - American Elemental and Flemmy face off in the submissions match. Flemmy has the edge most of the time, using his technical skills to take advantage of the rules. In the end, Flemmy...... (C-) - Backstage, Hell Monkey and The Cutting Edge are having a loud exchange of words. Something is said quietly and the two start to brawl, but members of the locker-room intervene and seperate them. (F) Tommy Morgan holds back Monkey and reminds TCE that he's still got a match coming up against him tonight and Tommy wants no excuses when he beats TCE. (D) - Its No DQ rules as TCE and Tommy Morgan lock up. TCE has the edge in his own environment and eventually defeats the Trademark with the Slice of Life. (C-) - As Monkey comes to the ring, about to say something, he's interupted by Geoff Borne who makes a challenge for a match. (F) Monkey gives a WTF look and accepts and the match is on. Monkey wins in 11 minutes with a Hell Fire Kick to retain the PDW Championship. (C) [/i]Overall Rating - [b]C[/b] Attendance - [b]835[/b] [center][u]League Standings After 1 Match[/u] The Cutting Edge - 3 points Flemmy Lemming - 3 points Tommy Morgan - 0 points American Elemental - 0 points [/center] Another good crowd for the show, only the back couple of rows were empty. And of the rows that were filled, I think they were still paying attention to the wrestling rather than doing other back row activities. Bonus! And we didn't lose much money. Just down $300 on the show which is easy to recoup in sponsor money and merchandise. If we can keep this up, we might make money again. Excellent!! [i](air guitar)[/i] [b][u][center]The Red, White and Bruise Tour continues!![/b][/u][i] [u]Matches Announced[/u] American Elemental vs The Cutting Edge American hasn't yet chosen his match type, so it'll be interesting to see what he picks. Especially since The Cutting Edge can perform in any environment, that has to make him a dangerous opponent! Tommy Morgan vs Flemmy Lemming The Trademark has also not announced his match type and he'll be looking to get revenge for the evasiveness of Flemmy during the last tour. It should be interesting to see what happens in this highly anticipated match. [u]Also Expected[/u] Phenomenal E. will defend the PDW Adrenaline title against a mystery opponent. Who is it? Its a mystery! And we hope that Joanne Rodriguez will also be in attendance. Possibly even as your own private lapdancer!! (but probably not) Make sure you get your ticket, only $10!! Seats Available!![/i][/center]

Archived