Gamma vs. BCF : Winner Takes all

Raul Hughes (12-0) vs. Garry McSweegan (12-2) for Gamma Heavyweight title

Maarteen De Vries (13-4) vs. Andrew Rush (12-0)

Callum Henson (5-0) vs. Will Kane (8-0) for Gamma Lightweight title

Julio Regueiro (9-0-1) vs Doug Hansen (14-3) for Gamma Welterweight title

Matthew Dean (10-2) vs. Lloyd McAllister (3-0) for Gamma Middleweight title

Zynimir Asonavic (10-1) vs. Curt Kitson (10-3) for Gamma Lightheavy title

Buddy Garner (10-0) vs. Lukas Mellberg (10-0)

Preliminary Card

John Rivero (8-0) vs. George Laurent (12-1)

Shane Gilchrist (11-2) vs. Mark Bicknell (8-3)

Christopher Sharp (10-1) vs. Daniel Hornsby (9-3)

Brad Smith (2-0) vs. Hans-Peter Schneider (8-4)

Russell McPhee (4-0) vs. Eddie Whelen (10-2)

Intrested in the McPhee vs Whelen match ;)

1 Day before the Fight

Brad Smith walks into the office of Troy Hayes. He looks nervous. They shake hands.

Hayes- So Brad, whats on your mind?

Smith- I cant believe I am on this card. Its one of the biggest things in my career.

Hayes- Yea it is, I signed you as a little fighter to make a name for yourself.

Smith- I know man, thanks for the opportunity. I gurantee a win against hans.

Hayes- Thanks for comin to talk.

Gamma Vs. BCF Weigh Ins

Prelims

Eddie Whelan (216) vs. Russell McPhee (220)

Han-Peter Schneider (185) vs. Brad Smith (185)

Christopher Sharp (205) vs. Daniel Hornsby (205)

Shane Gilchrist (225) vs. Mark Bicknell (233)

John Rivero (205) vs. George Laurent (205)

Main Card

Buddy Garner (170) vs. Lukas Mellberg (170)

Zvonimir Asanovic (205) vs. Curt Kitson (206)

Matthew Dean (185) vs. Lloyd McAllister (182)

Julio Regeuiro (169) vs. Doug Hansen (171)

Callum Henson (156) vs. Will Kane (155)

Andrew Rush (185) vs. Maarteen De Vries (189)*

Raul Hughes (228) vs. Garry McSweegan (216)

*De Vries will forfeit 70% of his pay.

70% ??? A little much don't you think, It should 15% unless of course you are Affliction :p

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/TEWMan/GammavsBCF.gif

Gamma vs. BCF was a great ppv event in Las Vegas. There was many shockers and shoe ins at the ppv.

Eddie Whelan (11-2) scored a unanimous decision win on former Undefeated fighter Russell McPhee (4-1). Whelan had McPhee in the clinch and just dominated from that position to put the score 1-0 BCF.

Han-Peter Schneider (8-5) had no answer to the young and exciting Brad Smith (3-0). Smith was just decimating the fight until he finally ended up choking Schneider in the 3rd. The freestyle fighter has just tied up the score 1-1.

Christopher Sharp (11-1) dominated Daniel Hornsby (9-4) by grounding and pounding Hornsby throughout the first and second. For some reason, Sharp had Hornsby against the cage and started swinging for the fences. It knocked Hornsby out cold. He just gave Gamma the lead 2-1.

Mark Bicknell (8-4) shocked the world by surviving three rounds to lose to Shane Gilchrist (12-2). The fans experienced a boxing match more than a mma bout. Gilchrist was just punching out Bicknell and letting the clock run. Great job by Gilchrist giving Gamma a huge lead 3-1.

John Rivero (9-0) gave an amazing performance defeating fan favorite George Laurent (12-2). This was a match where both fighters gave fans a look at all aspects of there game. Laurent was winning the fight in the first but one right hook probably messed up Laurents game as Rivero then dominated from then. The Unanimous Decision gives Gamma a 4-1 lead.

The battle of the 10-0s was a pretty exciting one. Even though Buddy Garner (11-0) won by unanimous decision. Lukas Mellberg (10-1) never stopped trying as he was perfecting sweeps and even got in a incredible slam. These two might be destined to meet again. BCF in trouble 5-1.

Zvonimir Asanovic (11-1) proved to the world why he is the Gamma light-heavyweight champion by submitting Curt Kitson (10-4) in late first round. After Asanovic dropped Kitson with a crazy left. He positioned himself for the rear naked choke and Kitson tapped out. Maybe Rivero or Sharp are in line. Gamma dominating, 6-1!

Lloyd McAllister (4-0) shocked the world when he connected with a lucky punch at :50 of the first round. Matthew Dean (10-3) threw a slow punch that Lloyd struck first on. The traitor is the new champ, who will defeat him. BCF is coming back, 6-2.

Julio Regueiro (10-0-1) threw a right cross to end the fight early in the first round. Doug Hansen (14-4) had no answer to Julio. Doug has probably moved way down the ladder because of the loss. No stopping Gamma now, pride will just lead BCF, 7-2.

Will Kane (9-0) captured the Gamma lightweight title when he tko'ed Callum Henson (5-1) in the second round. All Kane did was box the hell out of Callum. Callum's defense was horrible in the fight. The man who beat Sean Morrison was not there. Will Kane has alot of pride for his company, Gamma ahead 7-3.

Maarteen De Vries (14-4) shocked the mma world and knocked out Andrew Rush (13-1) visciously with a huge punch. BCF fans could not believe that as Rush was to careless during the fight. Rush was unconcious in the cage and De Vries will be in line for the title. Gamma still not satisfied, 8-3.

Main Event was great as Raul Hughes (12-0) easily KO'ed Garry Mcsweegan in the first round with a huge ground and pound technique from side control. Raul Hughes completely told the world that none of his knockouts were by mistake. He is probably Gamma's golden boy.

Gamma vs. BCF aftermath

BCF held their heads up high and took their 9-3 loss like real men. They did not regret anything. BCF has forfeited their roster to Gamma. The only fighter who was angry about going was Lloyd McAllister.

Troy Hayes in Gamma Headquarters

Troy Hayes: So, Matt and Mark, what is next for Gamma. We were very successful in our takeover.

Mark Wallace: Matt and I have been talking. Well, you ask him.

Matt Tripp: So Troy, can I ask you a question?

Troy: Anything sir.

Tripp: Have you ever been to Japan?

Both Mark and Troy knew what Matt meant. They all had smirks on their faces as Troy walked off.

Lol. Great Great Ending :p

Anyways noticed a couple things wrong

At the end Mark says, "You and Mark" :confused:

and Lloyd McAllister is actually a part of GAMMA at the start, so the actual score should've been 10-2

Man I knew I would mess up somewhere:eek:

And Lloyd McAllister kinda betrayed Gamma so he went to BCF so thats why its like that. Thanks for pointing the Mark thing out.:)

Archived