WWE: Life and Times of an O.G.

I have tried countless ones of these, but never have I thought about using a game that I have already established and gotten into to. I have been running WWE for about a year. I have been using a converted database from TEW '07. I added somethings here and there. People and federations have been added as I see fit. It has added a lot to the game when some new federation pops up and adds fight to the regional wars. It has probably been the longest game that I have ever ran without getting TOO out there. I mean, it is out there with some of the ideas that I have going right now and possibly some of the other ones to come, but it comes with the game and the person running it. I added a few created people as well as signed one to WWE. Without any further rambling... here it is.

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff352/bukskia/ice_cube.jpg

WWE: Life and Times of an O.G.

by O'Bryan Murphy.

I can honestly say, that the past 10 months have probably been hell alot harder than being a bouncer at Deja Vu or at Magic City. At times, the scenary has also been more eye pleasing. Seeing Eve or Melina in the back just makes my night run a little better. Even though I like a little 'salsa' on my meals... nothing beats a white girl. Molly...Good Golly, I am glad that we got you back! Mickie... oh gawd! Trish... my, my, my... what you do for this playa. You make me want to hang up myl jersey and retire!

Its been some hard times though. With Jeff leaving on such bad terms, it is somewhat of a miracle that he is back. I guess that I have Matt to thank for that. Jeff's return this past week on ECW just amazing! His match with Burke showed me why I still have Elijah on the roster and that I could do things with him very soon. Kurt has always been a favortie of mine and when we got to resign him... it made things feel great. He messed up the whole plan though! The painkillers that he keep be taken and showing up in those drug test is messing with the bigger picture. I pushed him to the top. He kept being a user and finally... I had to put his ass in rehab. Mark was a sport about it though. Paul and Mark have been two of the best people that I have had to work with with this storyline. If Paul (Big Show) and Mark ('Undertaker' Mean Mark Calloway) hadn't been so great... this idea would have been over. Calloway dropped the title after winning it. Paul has taken the ball and ran with it. I can't wait for Royal Rumble for these two guys to go at it one on one. Animal and Tatanka surprised everybody with their ability to grab the crowd. They are old(er), but they can still run a match. I am glad putting them together has worked out so well. They will probably move on to training once their title run is over though. I see them working in FCW and DSW for a good time.

With the Royal Rumble coming up, I can see some things starting to take shape. I am going to be looking into reformating all three shows in the coming months. Trevor, Val, Duggan, and Holly all have possbility to be leaving soon. I can't think of anything for these guys. They put on hell of a match, but it just comes to creative juices. That has been the whole reason why over the past couple of months that I have released Boogeyman, Henry, The Highlanders, Curt Hawkins, Kevin Thorn, and others. I've done alot more hiring that I probably should. Luckily, Vinnie's wallet is large enough. I might need to get rid of some people out of Dusty's terriority and talk to Keirn about who isn't working out in Florida.

Speaking of shaking up, The Million Dollar Copration just hasn't been working out like I thought. D.H. Smith and Ted Jr are working well as a tag team. Khali is just sitting there for the most part and HHH is just TOO BIG for it. I might need to look into working something out. The Horsemen with Orton, Colt (Cabana) Anderson, Jamie Noble, and Batista has been doing great... but at the same time, Orton just doesn't feel right as a face. Orton threw an idea to me a couple weeks back about a group called the 'Legacy'. Himself, Ted, and Smith could roll with it. He also said Cody Rhodes, but I'm not really sure about Cody being in it right now. Cody has been doing a great job working with his brother and father against Marella and Kozlov. I have a few ideas about the draft when it comes into play. I just really think that I need to clean the Raw roster up a little. It might come down to Murdoch, Venis, Duggan, and Holly's releases.

Up next: Raw, Smackdown, ECW rosters along with champions, etc...

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/a1b_026/wwe_raw-2.jpg

MAIN EVENTER

Batista

Chris Jericho

JBL

Mr. Kennedy

Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels

The Great Khali (manged by Ranjin Singh)

Triple H

Umaga

UPPER MIDCARDER

Chono (managed by Hiroko Suzuki)

Dustin Rhodes

Jamie Noble

Rene Dupree

Santino Marella

MIDCARDER

Cody Rhodes

Deuce Snuka

Jim Duggan

JTG (managed by O.G.)

Kenzo Suzuki (managed by Hiroko Suzuki)

Paul Burchill (managed by Katie Lea)

Paul London (managed by Ashley)

Sylvain Grenier

Ted Dibiase Jr. (managed by Ted Dibiase)

Trevor Murdoch

Val Venis

Vladimir Kozlov

LOWER MIDCARDER

Colt (Cabana) Anderson (managed by Ric Flair)

D.H. Smith (managed by Ted DiBiase)

Hardcore Holly

Kid Kash

Shad (managed by O.G.)

ENHANCEMENT TALENT

Shiro (managed by Hiroko Suzuki)

WOMEN'S DIVISION

Ashley

Beth Phoenix

Candice

Jillian Hall

Katie Lea Burchill

Maria

Mickie James

Taylor Judd

*Bold equals face*

Tag Teams:

Rhodes & Holly

Cryme Tyme

La Resistance

Marella & Kozlov

The Old Guards (Shiro & Chono)

WWE's Own Singing Idols (Taylor Judd & Jillian Hall)

Title reigns since taking over:

WWE Championship

Triple H (7) - 4/27/08 to 2nd week in October 2008

Batista - 2nd week in October 2008 to 4th Week in November 2008

Shawn Michaels (4) - 4th Week in November 2008 to present

WWE Intercontinetal

Chris Jericho (8) - 3/10/2008 to 3rd Week in June 2008

Jamie Noble - 3rd Week in June 2008 to 4th Week in October 2008

Santino Marella (2) - 4th Week in October 2008 to 3rd Week in December 2008

Dustin Rhodes (4) - 3rd Week in December 2008 to present

WWE Women's

Mickie James (4) - 4/14/2008 to 4th Week in September 2008

Victoria (3) - 4th Week in September 2008 to 2nd Week in October 2008

Candice (2) - 2nd Week in October to 4th Week in November 2008

Beth Phoenix (2) - 4th Week in November to present

WWE World Tag Team

Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes - 10/12/2007 to 3rd Week in June 2008

Ted Dibiase Jr. and The Great Khali - 3rd Week in June to 2nd Week in September 2008

Sylvain Grenier and Rene Dupree (2) - 2nd Week in September 2008 to 4th Week in October 2008

JTG and Shad Gaspard - 4th Week in October 2008 to 3rd Week in December 2008

Shrio & Chono - 3rd Week in December 2008 to present

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/Sidman92/WWE_SD_feature.jpg

MAIN EVENTER

Big Show

Chuck Palumbo [HOLY S#!%]

Edge (managed by Vickie Guerrero)

John Cena

Kurt Angle *Suspended*

'Mean' Mark Calloway (The Undertaker)

Matt Hardy

Montel Vontavious Porter

UPPER MIDCARDER

David Alexander (Iceberg)

John Morrison

Rey Mysterio

Road Warrior Animal

Tatanka

MIDCARDER

Carlito

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Boone (managed by Lena Yada)

Festus

Kenny Dysktra

Shannon Moore

The Brian Kendrick (managed by Ezekiel Jackson)

LOWER MIDCARDER

Hurricane Helms *Injuried*

Jesse

Kofi Kingston

OPENER

Jimmy Wang Yang

Kung-Fu-Naki

Michael Nixon (Mike Jarvi)

R-Truth

ENHANCEMENT TALENT

Ezekiel Jackson

DIVA DIVISION

Maryse

Melina

Michelle McCool

Molly Holly

Natalya

Trish Stratus

Tag Teams:

Jesse & Festus

Kofi & Carlito

WWE Divas

Molly Holly - 3rd Week of July 2008 to 4th Week of September 2008

Lena Yada - 4th Week of September 2008 to 1st Week of December 2008

Trish Stratus - 1st Week of December to present

WWE Tag Team

John Morrison and The Miz - 11/16/2007 to 3rd week of June 2008

Finlay and Hornswoggle - 3rd Week of June 2008 to 3rd Week of August 2008

Chris Boone & Shannon Moore - 3rd Week of August 2008 to 2nd Week of December 2008

Road Warrior Animal & Tatanka - 2nd Week of December 2008 to present

WWE United States

Matt Hardy - 04/27/2008 to 3rd Week of July 2008

John Morrison - 3rd Week of July 2008 to 1st Week of September 2008

Matt Hardy (2) - 1st Week of September 2008 to 2nd Week of December 2008

The Brian Kendrick - 2nd Week of December 2008 to present

WWE World Heavyweight

Edge (3) - 06/01/2008 to 3rd Week of July 2008

John Cena - 3rd Week of July 2008 to 2nd Week of October 2008

'Mean' Mark Calloway (3) - 2nd Week of October 2008 to 4th Week of November 2008

Kurt Angle (3) - 4th Week of November 2008 to 3rd Week of December 2008

'Mean' Mark Calloway (4) - 3rd Week of December 2008 to 4th Week of December 2008

Big Show (3) - 4th Week of December 2008 to present

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq134/Johnmantanger94/ECW/ecwbrand-2.jpg

MAIN EVENTER

Big Daddy V

Jeff Hardy

Rob Van Dam

Tazz

UPPER MIDCARDER

CM Punk

Elijah Burke

Kane

Matt Striker

The Miz

William Regal

MIDCARDER

Blackheart #1 (managed by Eric Bischoff)

Blackheart #2 (managed by Eric Bischoff)

Lance Cade

Psicosis

Shelton Benjamin

Stevie Richards

Super Crazy

Tommy Dreamer

LOWER MIDCARDER

Asesinato(Homicide)

Lo(Low-Ki)

Mike Knox (managed by Shawna Knox)

Trineo(Hernandez)

OPENER

Alexander Perez (managed by Tammy Lynn Sytch)

James Curtis

Jefferson Walker(Chris Harris)

Samson Siaki(Sonny Siaki) (managed by Tammy Lynn Sytch)

Sean McClouns(Afa Jr) (managed by Tammy Lynn Sytch)

ENHANCEMENT TALENT

Daniel Knox(Matt Cross) (managed by Shawna Knox)

Danny Doring (managed by Jade Chung)

Gavin Spears

Markus Kain(Murat Bosporus)

Tag Teams:

C-Block (Asesinato & Trineo)

Los Greatmess (Psicosis & Super Crazy)

The Blackhearts

The Knox Brothers

ECW Television

The Miz - 4th Week of June 2008 to 1st Week of December 2008

Trineo - 1st Week of December 2008 to 3rd Week of December 2008

The Miz (2) - 3rd Week of December 2008 to present

ECW Tag Team

Tazz & Tommy Dreamer - 3rd Week of June 2008 to 1st Week of August 2008

The Blackhearts - 1st Week of August 2008 to 2nd Week of August 2008

Psicosis & Super Crazy - 2nd Week of August 2008 to 1st Week of December 2008

The Blackhearts (2) - 1st Week of December 2008 to present

ECW Heavyweight

Kane - 03/30/2008 to 4th Week of July 2008

William Regal - 4th Week of July 2008 to 4th Week of July 2008 (About 3 mins. title reign)

CM Punk (2) - 4th Week of July 2008 to 4th Week of October 2008

Big Daddy V - 4th Week of October 2008 to 4th Week of November 2008

Tazz (3) - 4th Week of November 2008 to present

Wow, I've never really took time ot look at how spaced out the ECW roster really is. I know in the last couple months that I have brought in Spears and Murat into the ECW roster, but they just can't seem to get a leg up anywhere. Murat is currently undefeated in his last four matches and I think I will proceed with his gimmick. I like the 'German Bear' Markus Kain gimmick. that was pitched to be by 'The American Dream'. His Bear Hug Cradle DDT just like sick! I gots to find a way to get him to move up the card. I'm think maybe some wins over people like the Miz and Los Greatness might just help him. Tazz's one last final run has been awesome to experience. I pitched him the idea to see if he was healthy enough to do this and he has shown that this was the way he should have went out. I'm looking foward to his match against William Regal at the Royal Rumble. Spears is somebody that I could work with. He could possibly get a early Val Venis' push.

Chuck Palumbo and David have certainly gotten the rub from 'Taker. The whole 'Days of End' stable is doing quiet well... all expect for Nixon. I have given Nixon countless changes in the ring, but he just can't seem to really get anywhere. Nixon might just ended up on the chopping block as I look to trim the fat for some fresh faces in the next coming months. Vickie's contract is coming up, but she has already told us that she wishes to step away from the world of wrestling for awhile and spend more time with her family. She has been very classy to work with...even that one moment on my first week where I accidentally walked in on her..ugh...eh.. no more. Kendrick's gimmick is working out quiet well. I am hoping with his feud currently with the likes of Matt, MVP, and Morrison... it will give him a little extra something to his push. I think the addition of Jackson as his bodyguard should even more signal in his era as a superstar.

Down in FCW, Jymmie Sickle and Slice (formerly Nick Sinn & TJ Wilson) have formed a pretty unstoppable tag team. I am thinking about bringing them up soon, but only have Keirn has had them drop the titles. Carlito has pitched an idea with me about bringing up his brother, Eddie... turning on Kofi and bringing in a new tag team. I'm looking into it. Michael Hayes has tossed an idea to me about the 'New Freebirds'. He has basically handpicked the guys to be in it and I'm actually liking the idea. He wants to be the leader. I can see it with his abilites on the microphone. A son of a former freebird, two young guys, and a quiet established indy wrestler who has been under WWE contract since I signed on. He would have probably been up sooner if wasn't for his partner going into rehab and having to be released.

I've said before and I'll say it again... who would have thought that The Fink and The Coach would make such a great pair along side Michael Hayes as the trio for Heat. Josh Matthews is learning alot from Joey Styles since his addition to the ECW team. Ross and Lawler are still kicking it into high gear. Cole and Foley are doing pretty good themselves, but that team will probably been shaken up after Royal Rumble. In the Cena/Foley/Edge match, alot will take place. I'm thinking this will help all three guys in the long run.

I have managed to sign on a pretty well known wrestler. Somebody that could possibly be called a legend. He will be in the rumble. Starting this week, wrestlers will be adding their names to the hat to get a shot at Wrestlemania. There has been a couple of names thrown around, but one name that wasn't... CHUCK PALUMBO. Oh, man.. I need to depush this guy. His ego is going to be huge. It will have to start at the next Smackdown...

Ok, so there is a partial summary and thoughts to the current standing of WWE. I will post the Raw card along with the 'B' Show, Heat, card.. so if you want to post thoughts, predicts, ideas.. be my guess.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/a1b_026/wwe_raw-2.jpg

Umaga vs. Colt Anderson

Kid Kash vs. Jamie Noble

Paul Burchill vs. JTG

Beth Phoeniz vs. Mickie James

Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlov, and ??? vs. The Rhodes (Dusty, Dustin, and Cody)

The Old Guards defends against Hardcore Holly and Val Venis

JBL vs. Batista

Randy Orton/HBK vs. HHH/Jericho

===========================================

HEAT

'Mr. HeAT' Charlie Haas will be in action

Shannon Moore vs. Gavin Spears

Deuce Snuka vs. Chuck Palumbo

Rene Dupree vs. CM Punk

(I'm going to do my results a little differently than a lot of people do. I figured I'd do it from a fan's point of view-ish which would be a little more entertaining for me to write up with Heat's results coming first and following by Raw's. It also keeps me from having to use a lot of images. So more of a summary type thing. Nice.)

Dark Match: La Resistance defeated 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan & Trevor Murdoch.

In the dark match before Heat's taping, La Resistance took on the thrown together team of Duggan and Murdoch. I think this match was just used to try out the new gimmick for Sylvain and Rene. They have dropped their last names, the French flags, and even gotten new music. They came off to me as a new arrogant tag team. The new Rick Martels of WWE... maybe?! At any rate, Rene finished off Murdoch, who looked off tonight, following the Bonsoir. Murdoch is starting to look more and more ragged in the ring as weeks pass on. I smell a release in line.

TIVO!~

HEAT

Opening of HeAT.

The three man team of Michael 'P.S.' Hayes, 'The Fink' Howard Finkle, and 'The Coach' Jonathan Coachman open up HeAT for us. Fink got the biggest pop from the fans while I was at the show than almost anybody did on HEAT! I love the trio though, they are different. VERY DIFFERENT!

Edge video.

I watched the video when I got home and I saw change in Edge over the pass few weeks better than I would have thought. Edge went on a two or three month losing streak before destroying Jimmy Wang Yang last week and taking out the Main Event in one strong sweep. I look for Edge to win at Royal Rumble. He has the most to gain out of the match. He loses, Vickie is gone. Foley loses, Foley, himself, is gone from Smackdown. Cena.. is just there.

The trio's thoughts on Edge.

I'll be damn! Coach is on my side on this one. Fink plays the good guy side with his thoughts on Edge's attack on four men and with no back support with Bam Neely gone to development and I think both the Entourage were released.

Gavin Spears defeats Shannon Moore.

I just can't get into Gavin Spears. Each week, he is just bland. He has nothing special going in the ring. He hasn't shown me a spectular move yet and he keeps beating some of my favorites! He beat Moore this week and Kenny last week. TWO WEEKS IN A ROLL! Same damn ending too! A reversal into a roll-up and victory. Spears reverses a suplex attempt and gets three count. Don't get me wrong, Spears and Moore had a great flow to the match, but the best part was Fink and Coach's back and forth arguement which left Hayes out of the loop.

'Mr. HeAT' Charlie Haas interview.

HAAS IS GOLD! Charlie Haas has been stuck on HeAT for the past couple months and seems to be coming into his own. Haas was interviewed by the lovely, Lilian Garcia, about his match tonight. Haas asks who is is facing and Lilian replys 'Ace Darling'. Haas stares at Garcia and asks her again 'WHO?!'. The timing for the interview was awesome. Haas needs to be put back on Raw soon! I mean come on... the guy is even wearing a vest with the 'HeAT' on it now!

Deuce Snuka defeats Chuck Palumbo.

Deuce Snuka has recently started to let his hair grow out to distance himself from the Deuce 'n' Domino era. Deuce and Palumbo put on a decent match. I didn't want to really watch it because it is Chucky, but he played the heel quiet well. Deuce pulled out the victory following a reversal to a powerbomb leading to the Superfly Splash for the victory.

Chuck Palumbo attacks an official.

Following the lose to Deuce Snuka, Palumbo starts yelling at official Mike Posey. Posey tries to explain himself to Palumbo. Palumbo shakes his head and starts to turn around only to swing around and hit Posey with a right hook. Posey falls and Palumbo picks up the guy and drops him with a Powerbomb on the top turnbuckle that look vicious. Palumbo walks to the back to a few cheers from the attack on Posey while Posey looked really hurt.

Hiroko and Kenzo interview.

Oh, this was just ugly to watch and hear. Kenzo and Hiroko, mainly Hiroko, are interviewed by Eve Torres about CM Punk. Hiroko and Kenzo try to rip into Punk, but I really don't understand anything that they are saying. It is amazing how Shiro and Chono are doing so great while these two are just floating. It ended pretty quickly which was AWESOME!

Charlie Haas defeats Ace Darling.

HEAT MOMENT OF THE NIGHT~! Haas comes out to a pretty good pop from the crowd even though he is suppose to be the heel. He plays the heel during the match from the start as Darling is already in the ring. Haas throws his vest at Darling before the bell ring and Darling's name is even announced and attacks. Darling looked pretty out of shape. I don't know if he has ever been in shape, but he looked gassed pretty quickly. Haas and Darling was entertaining, but I was kind of brutal to watch Darling try a second rope clothesline only to slip off and somewhat fall on Haas. Haas ended the match with a Haastile Takeover.

CM Punk defeats Kenzo Suzuki.

WHY IS CM PUNK ON HEAT?! 3 months ago, this guy was ECW Heavyweight Champion. I mean that isn't being on the top of the world, but what is he doing here?! CM Punk and Kenzo Suzuki was a prety even match. Hiroko played the factor for most of the match as she distracted Punk allowing Kenzo to attack. Nothing really special came out of this match, but it was surprising. Punk picked up the victory following a Pepsi Plunge.

CM Punk celebrates.

The show closes with CM Punk celebrating his victory with Kenzo and Hiroko leaving to lick their wounds.

RAW

Good Ol' JR and The King open.

Ross and Lawler come out before the opening of the show to a huge pop! The show starts with fireworks going off. Ross and The King welcome the fans to the Gander Center as they are in Gander, Canada for this week's Raw. They hype the Main Event, Chris Jericho and The Game in a tag team match against 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton and the World Champion, 'Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels.

Kid Kash interview.

Kid Kash is next hyping his challenge to his former tag team partner, Jamie Noble. He tells Maria that he is surprise that Noble actually accepted the challenge seeing as he has been laying low since Kash has come back to the WWE. Kash promises that Noble won't walk out of Raw tonight.

Jamie Noble defeats Kid Kash via DQ.

A good opening match as these two went at it. Noble had the opening hand for most of the match. I was expecting Noble to be doing more than fighting Kid Kash. It was a couple of months ago, Noble was headlining Raw as I.C. champion as well as battles with JBL and The Game. Netherless, Noble is still showing that his recent push is well deserve with the mentoring of 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair as well... Noble is picking up his game. Kash took control with a cheap shot leading to dumping Noble out of the ring and grabbing a chair from ringside and whacking Noble over the back with it for the DQ.

Kash drops Noble on his head. Noble stretchered out.

Kash isn't done though. As the official rings for the bell, Kash starts grabbing more chairs and laying them on top of each other outside the ring. Kash stomps Noble a couple of times before picking him up and putting him on the apron. Kash picks Noble up in a suplex and jumps off hitting a 'Dead Sea Drop' onto the chair on the ground below. Kash pops up quickly following the move and celebrates to the booing crowd as he walks back very happy with himself. Officials and EMTs rush down to Noble, who is bleeding and out of it. They load him up and wheel him out.

The Old Guards defeats Val Venis & Hardcore Holly.

In their 3rd title defence, The Old Guards pick up the victory against the team of Hardcore Holly and Val Venis. Chono looked amazing as he always does. It was a miracle that they got Chono to sign with them following the horrible team known as Kenzo's Bodyguards (Kintaro Kanemura & Kensuke Sasaki), both who were under mask and made tone down. It seems nothing has been said to Chono, who was a star in this match and ever match he has been in since coming to WWE. Shiro, who I believe in played by David Young, hits Hardcore Holly with a Spinebuster to pick up the victory.

The Old Guards celebrate with their manager and spokeman.

Hiroko and Kenzo enter the ring to celebrate with The Old Guard following their title victory.

Flair and Anderson walking in the back.

'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair and 'Da Enforcer' Colt Anderson are walking in the backstage area discussing Umaga, Noble, and Kash. Flair tells Anderson to worry about Umaga this week and Kash next week.

Umaga defeats Colt Anderson.

It looked like Colt's head wasn't in the match as Umaga ran right through him. Flair and Anderson were playing well off each other. Flair was yelling at Anderson to get his stuff together, but it just couldn't happen against the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga hit a Top Rope Splash to get the victory over Colt Anderson.

JBL talks about HBK and Batista. Batista comes on the stage to reply to JBL.

JBL comes out to do some self hyping about his Royal Rumble opponent, HBK and against his opponent for tonight, Batista. JBL is golden on the microphone as usually. JBL states: "Batista is nothing more than a mutt who's chain has gotten too long and he plans on shorten it for him. He is no animal.' JBL's ranting brings out his opponent 'The Animal' Batista. Batista comes out on state and comments on JBL. Batista promises to shut JBL up tonight.

O.G. and Cryme Tyme walk to the ring.

'IT'S CRYME TYME. BROOKLYN, BROOKLYN!!!' This is what is heard as O.G. leads Cryme Tyme out to the ring. JTG and Shad are both heavily taped up following their matches last week. JTG lose to The Great Khali and Shad lost to JTG's opponent for tonight, 'The Ripper' Paul Burchill. This doesn't stop the trio from coming out and trying to entertain the crowd. I, for one, wasn't entertained. The former tag team champions played to the crowd all the same.

JTG defeats Paul Burchill.

I was actually surprised by the fact that Burchill and JTG had some chemistry in the ring together. JTG worked well against Khali last week and worked well against Burchill this week. If I was WWE, I would start thinking about pushing JTG as a single and do something else with Shad. He has become somewhat of deadweight lately. I am starting to get worried that Paul and Katie Lea are starting to look more and more out of place together as weeks go on. They were clicking together from the start, but over the last couple weeks it is like they don't like each other and it is showing through to their characters. Burchill looked vicious out there once again. I still think he should have defeated Jamie Noble and not Santino for the I.C. title a couple months back. I think he would still have the title. The end came with Katie Lea and O.G. arguing, well more of O.G. hitting on her. This distracts the official and Paul Burchill enough for Big Shad to come into the ring to get some revenge on Burchill following last with a chopblock to Burchill leading to JTG getting up to hit a Flip Neckbreaker for the win.

The Great Khali attacks O.G. and Cryme Tyme.

As O.G. and Cryme Tyme celebrate the victory as they walk up the stage, The Great Khali comes out and destroys all three men. O.G. and JTG get a double clothesline. Shad tries to fight back, but he is hit with a big boot and sent off the stage. Khali, Million Dollar Man, and Ranjin celebrate with their hands in the air from the attack.

HHH and Y2J trash talking leads to Orton and HBK doing same.

The unlikely duo of The Game and Chris Jericho come out to talk about Randy Orton and HBK. Jericho and The Game both tell Shawn that he shouldn't trust Orton. They both point out Orton's past leading to Orton and HBK coming out. HBK and Orton turn the trust game on Triple H and Jericho. Game and Jericho bite the bullet a little more than Orton and Michaels. It was an awesome back and forth arguement to hype main event.

The Alliance of Beauty backstage.

The Alliance of Beauty (Marella, Phoenix, and Kozlov) are in the back talking to a person who is in a corner. It was brutual to watch. Marella's expression and present was the only great thing about it.

The Rhodes defeats The Alliance of Beauty.

The partner for Marella and Kozlov was somebody that Santino introduce as The Goldmiser. He looked a lot like Dustin Rhodes alter ego, Goldust. The individual behind the face paint was playing the character down to the tee. Dusty Rhodes didn't spend too much time in the match, but he did give a Binonic Elbow to everybody on the heel side of the ring. Marella got it twice. Surprisingly good six-man. Cody Rhodes played the face-in-peril through the match with his big brother and father on the outside trying to get the tag. The Rhodes got the victory following Cody Rhodes hitting a Flowing Snap DDT on Santino while Dustin had Goldmiser in a corner and Dusty and Kozlov were slugging it outside the ring.

Beth Phoenix defeats Mickie James.

The match was just brutual to watch. Mickie James took a backdrop early in the match from Beth Phoenix and looked to have hurt herself. The match went back and forth during the fifth title defense for the champion, The Glamazon. You could tell that Mickie was in some serious pain. The match ended in a countout as Beth hit Mickie with a clothesline that sent James to the outside of the ring. James yelled in pain as she landed on her back and didn't move. The 'X' was signaled and medics came out as the champion played the heel role, but had a look of worry on her face.

Batista defeats JBL.

The WWE did the worse thing they could have done with JBL facing HBK in under two weeks. They made him lose to Batista. The match was pretty even, but it felt like it was forced at times and didn't really flow right. JBL looked to have the match won with a Clothesline From Hell, but Batista ducked caught JBL bouncing off the ropes and dropped him with a vicious looking spinebuster. Batista signaled the end and there it was following the Batista Bomb.

Orton and HBK are shown walking backstage.

HBK and Orton are walking backstage, but the smell of a keel turn for Orton seems strong as Orton is kinda hanging back and staring at HBK. Orton NEEDS to turn heel again. He really has nowhere to go being a face and teaming with Batista, Noble, and Anderson as part of the Horsemen.

HBK and Orton defeats HHH and Jericho.

The match of the night, like it should have been. The Game and Jericho played off of the promo earlier as Orton played somebody that could possibly be turning heel. Orton didn't seem too interested about being tagged from HBK, but when the time came he did tag in. The Game and Jericho finally isolated Orton in their corner, but kept tagging themselves in and out. The ability to not trust each other was truly the downfall for The Game and Jericho. When HBK was tagged into the ring Jericho, tagged The Game into the ring and tried to bounce, but he was met by Orton as he came around the ring. The Game and HBK made some exchanges only for HBK to score the victory following a little Sweet Chin Music.

----------------------------------

OOC: So, thoughts? Ideas? Pros? Cons? Death to Chuck Palumbo?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/Sidman92/WWE_SD_feature.jpg

Road Warrior Animal & Tatanka © versus Jesse & Festus

MVP & Matt Hardy versus The Brian Kenrdick & John Morrison

Edge versus Jimmy Wang Yang

Chris Boone versus David Alexander

Melina & Molly Holly versus Maryse & Natalya

John Cena versus Mark Calloway

Big Show © versus Rey Mysterio

======================================

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq134/Johnmantanger94/ECW/ecwbrand-2.jpg

Markus Kain versus Elijah Burke

Lance Cade versus Jeff Hardy