• Created
  • Last Reply

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Monday Week 2 November 2008

Attendance: 3,727

Overall Rating: C

TV Rating: .46

PRE SHOW

Freddie Datsun defeated ??? in 4:03 by pinfall with a Patriot Press. Referee=Baby Jamie...The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Freddie Datsun came out of the match looking good...D+

PRE SHOW

Jack Avatar defeated ??? in 8:29 by pinfall. Referee=Bret Graveson...The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down...D-

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine-1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JumboJackson_alt7.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShaneSneer.jpg

Peter Valentine w/ Sam Strong vs. Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer

[both Sam Strong and Shane Sneer were at ringside for the opening match here on USPW American Wrestling! Valentine was off his game and what's worse is that he and Jumbo did not click at all in the ring so there were several botched spots. Jumbo dominated the match though and ended up hitting Valentine with the Jumbo Avalanche, getting the pinfall victory.]

Winner: Jumbo Jackson

Match Rating: E+

[Following the match, Shane Sneer directed Jumbo Jackson in threats against Sam Strong and then two more Jumbo Avalanches on Peter Valentine! Valentine was left on the mat clutching his ribs as Jumbo's arm was raised by Shane Sneer!

Sam Strong helped Peter Valentine out of the ring and helped him to the back as Shane Sneer got a microphone.]

Shane Sneer: "Take a good look right here, humanoids, at the first member of the Sneer Corporation. You're looking at the number one man here in USPW: Jumbo Jackson. There's not one other wrestler here that can beat him, not JD Morgan, not Peter Valentine, and certainly not James Justice! Remember, if you listen to me, you go straight to the top! If you don't listen to me, then you're never heard from again!"

[shane smiles and pats Jumbo on the back and they head toward the back.]

Match #2

Winners Receive A USPW World Tag Team Titles Shot At USPW Thanksgiving Thunder!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AlexBraun_alt.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/TankBradley.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MickMuscles.jpg

Winners Receive A USPW World Tag Team Titles Shot At USPW Thanksgiving Thunder!

The New Jersey Devils vs. The Towers of Power

[A big hard-hitting matchup here between the former Champions and one of the newer teams here in USPW. The crowd didn't seem to really get into the match, maybe because both teams are heels. Both are good teams though and the ending came when Mick Muscles and Alex Braun both shoved the referee to the mat, resulting in a double disqualification! So what happens to the title shot?]

Winners: Double DQ

Match Rating: D-

Match #3

Hardcore Warmup Match

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/NickyChampion-1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/TravisCentury.jpg

Hardcore Warmup Match

Nicky Champion w/ Sam Strong vs. Travis Century

[Nicky Champion is heading toward a big pay-per-view match with Shawn Gonzalez in a hardcore match so he gets a warmup here, facing Gonzalez's D.A.V.E. teammate Travis Century. Century came down to the ring with a tire iron in hand and when the bell sounded, Nicky tried to look for a way to combat Century. He ended up sliding outside the ring and being able to grab Century's legs and pull him underneath the ropes! Champion rammed Century into the guardrail, knocking the tire iron out of his hands! Champion whipped Century against the ring and grabbed the tire iron! Century managed to dodge a tire iron shot though and quickly slid back in the ring. Champion followed him and got caught with a few stomps and an elbow drop by Century.

Sam Strong cheered on Champion from ringside though Century controlled things during the midway portion of the match. Century managed to bust Champion open with a chairshot during that midway part and even caught him right above the eye with the tire iron! Century got a few near falls during that midway point but things changed when Sam Strong distracted the Hardcore Preacher! This brought Shawn Gonzalez down to ringside, shoving Sam Strong!

Gonzalez and Strong got into it at ringside and Nicky Champion got to his feet inside the ring! Century turned and was blasted by a chairshot by Champion! Three more shots in a row busted open Travis Century as he tried to cover up! Gonzalez entered the ring and was the victim of a Hawkeye Hammer, sending him right back out! Champion set up Century, waiting and stalking his prey -- HAWKEYE HAMMER! He nailed Travis Century and made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Nicky Champion

Match Rating: D

[Following the match, Shawn Gonzalez rolled into the ring with a ladder. He rammed Nicky Champion with the ladder, sending him down to the mat. He laid the ladder down and bodyslammed Nicky Champion on top of it, climbing to the top rope -- FLYING ELBOWDROP ON CHAMPION AND THE LADDER! The crowd booed as Shawn Gonzalez got back up and flashed the D.A.V.E. symbol.]

[Cut backstage to where Cherry Bomb is standing in front of the USPW symbol.]

Cherry Bomb: "We are coming closer and closer to that day of reckoning, Alicia Strong. Just a couple of weeks away from my rightfully regaining the USPW Women's Title belt that you stole from me. At Thanksgiving Thunder, that sound you hear won't just be the sound of thunder. It will be the sound of me dropping the bomb on you!"

[Cherry flexes before we head back to the ring.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JossThompson_FSFIN.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JenniferHeat.jpg

Jim Force vs. Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat

[Jim Force raced down to the ring like he usually does, shaking the ropes and getting the crowd fired up. Joss Thompson strolled down casually to the ring with Jennifer Heat at his side. The two stared from opposite sides of the ring before the bell sounded.

Jim Force started with the early advantage, attacking Joss Thompson with a flurry of clotheslines. Force sent Thompson into the corner and sent him flying across the ring with a back body drop! Thompson held onto his back and slithered into the corner, calling timeout but Force would have none of that, only he got his eyes raked in the corner.

As Joss Thompson gained control, The Towers of Power came down to the ring from one side while the New Jersey Devils came down from the opposite side! Thompson used a little more fluid wrestling skill on Jim Force. He focused on the back of Force as the two teams surrounded the ring.

Jim started coming back in the latter stages of the match and this led to his tag team partner Java Force coming out toward the ring but Java got attacked by both teams! This distraction for Jim led to Joss coming behind him and hitting the Clean Cutter, getting the 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Joss Thompson

[Java was down and out outside the ring and the two teams came inside and decimated Jim Force as Joss Thompson took the high road. The crowd booed and Sam Strong came out, announcing that there would be a three way dance at Thanksgiving Thunder! An elimination hardcore tag team match with the last team standing holding the gold!]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/RandallHopkirk.jpg

Captain USA vs. Randall Hopkirk

[Two men who had big losses at the last pay-per-view going one on one here tonight. Hopkirk has been on a bit of a losing streak here in USPW, thanks to James Justice. He started the match off pretty hot against the #1 contender. Hopkirk nailed Captain USA with several punches and then a short-arm spinebuster! Hopkirk played to the crowd during the beginning portion of the match and played a little too much and got stuck with an inside cradle and a two count.

Chants of 'USA USA USA' filled the arena during the middle portion of the match as Captain USA made his comeback. He took down Hopkirk with a clothesline and then wrapped him in a sleeper! Hopkirk somehow managed to make it to the ropes and get the hold broken. Captain USA followed Hopkirk out of the ring, chasing him around and Hopkirk rolled inside but Captain USA was smart and slowly climbed back into the ring. JD Morgan came down to ringside and while Hopkirk distracted the referee, Morgan caught USA with a shot to the back of the knee! JD slid back out and headed off through the crowd as Hopkirk went to work on the knee of Captain USA.

USA managed to get to the ropes during a kneebar attempt by Hopkirk. Hopkirk set up USA for the Randallism but Captain USA fought out of it and hit Hopkirk with an atomic drop! USA got all fired up with the crowd's approval and eventually nailed Hopkirk with the Hail To The Chief and got the 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Captain USA

[A split-screen shows both James Justice and Shooter Sean Deeley walking toward the ring.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JenniferHeat.jpg

James Justice w/ Sam Strong vs. Shooter Sean Deeley w/ Jennifer Heat

[And it's time for our main event this evening as James Justice takes on the Shooter in what should be a great contest between these two. Justice slides inside the ring and springs to his feet - clothesline by Deeley - ducked! Justice with a round kick to the chest - Deeley caught his leg! Single leg takedown by Deeley - ANKLE LOCK!! Deeley cinches it in but Justice makes it to the ropes, breaking the hold. Close call for James Justice! Deeley argues with the referee about breaking the hold and Justice gets to his feet. Deeley turns - X-Factor Face Slam by Justice! Justice covers: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT!

Justice locks in an armbar on Deeley, who fights his way to his feet. Deeley with a couple of closed fists to the gut of Justice. Justice fires back with a forearm shot and whips Deeley into the ropes. Back body drop by Justice - NO! Deeley put on the brakes, then powerbombed Justice - NO! Justice slid out the back! He bounces off the ropes, flying forearm by James Justice! Justice rolls him into a small package: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT!

Justice pulls up Deeley and sends him into the corner - corner clothesline - NO! Deeley got up an elbow, hitting Justice right in the jaw! Deeley grabs Justice and pulls him up on the turnbuckles! Deeley runs in - OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX FROM THE TURNBUCKLES! The crowd is stunned and Deeley makes a quick cover: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Deeley gets right back on Justice with a reverse chinlock, pushing his knee into James' spine! Baby Jamie asks Justice but Justice doesn't give!

Deeley gets back up and whips Justice into the ropes -- DDT by Justice! He sent Deeley's head crashing into the mat! James Justice quickly moves to the top turnbuckle and taunts Deeley a moment before leaping - TOP ROPE LEGDROP - NO! Deeley caught him with a clothesline in mid-air! Fisherman Suplex by the Shooter with a bridge: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! James Justice is still in this one! Deeley catches Justice with a short-arm fireman's carry takeover and shoots the arm, holding on and trying to get a submission but James Justice is NOT gonna give it up! Sam Strong gets the crowd clapping and cheering in Justice's favor and Justice gets up to his feet, using unbelievable strength to push Deeley into the ropes. Deeley comes off and puts on the brakes, pulling Justice into a piledriver position but Justice won't go up! A couple of forearm shots to the back by Deeley and he lifts Justice for a powerbomb but Justice recovers and manages to land on his feet! He grabs a stunned Deeley -- LIBERATION SLAM!! James Justice hits the Liberation Slam out of nowhere and he quickly makes a cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!!]

Winner: James Justice

Match Rating: B-

[James Justice gets up, celebrating his victory! Somebody just jumped the railing and dove into the ring...

IT'S JUMBO JACKSON!!!

Jumbo is here and he's standing in a corner, practically BEGGING James Justice to turn around! Justice slowly makes his way toward that side -- SPEAR! Jumbo Jackson just DRILLED James Justice with the vicious spear! Jumbo gets to his feet and pulls up Justice, whipping him into the corner! Jumbo gets a head of steam and charges -- JUMBO AVALANCHE! He squashed James Justice and Justice grabs his ribs, obviously still hurting from the other attack! Shane Sneer is at ringside, arguing with Sam Strong! Jumbo raises his arms up as the show goes off the air with Jumbo standing victoriously in the ring once again.]

From USPWWrestling.com...

USPW American Wrestling

Week 3, November 2008

Jack Avatar vs. The Masked Patriot

The Maryland Alliance vs. The New Jersey Devils

Cherry Bomb vs. Raven Nightfall

Joey Poison vs. Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat

JD Morgan vs. Peter Valentine w/ Sam Strong

Art Reed vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong

So get those predictions in!

From The Desk Of...

Jack Avatar

Firing someone is never easy. Firing three people is even tougher. I brought these three fine upstanding men into my office today and I told each of them that as of right now USPW has nothing for them to do so they are going to be let go. None of them were very happy but the decisions had already been made. Ernie Turner, Zeus Maxmillion and Duncan Kendall were the three men that I had to let go.

Money is always very important within any industry and right now those three might be just the beginning. As I look at some other contracts, I can see several other superstars who may be on the brink of elimination. Fumihiro Ota is making $1,500 per appearance working as a midcard act. Travis Century is making $2,500 per appearance. Shooter Sean Deeley. Art Reed and Craig Prince are making $2,000 per appearance. And these figures do not even include travel expenses and downside if we don't use them in a month.

There are several programs going on worth mentioning right now. Things like James Justice and Jumbo Jackson, which is bringing in very high expectations from the crowd. The D.A.V.E. storyline is another that I am enjoying and I think the crowd is enjoying it too. I hope that I can get the fans behind the three way dance at the Thanksgiving Thunder pay-per-view for the USPW World Tag Team Titles.

I would like to give an extra special shout-out to Giant Redwood, a former USPW wrestler. He has announced his retirement from in-ring competition and will be moving on to doing some backstage work. I wish him the best of luck in wherever he may go.

Several superstars have re-signed their deals here in USPW, including Cherry Bomb, Mick Muscles, Larry Wood and Joss Thompson. We're glad to have them continue working with us and I look forward to seeing them in the ring, Joss Thompson especially. He and I seem to have a great chemistry when wrestling and our moves seem to tell a definite story in action. I am looking forward to my match with him at Thanksgiving Thunder and hope we can blow the roof off of the place.

A couple of new faces have shown up in dark matches right now here in USPW. I won't divulge their names but they each have a long way to go in learning to work the USPW style. Not to mention that neither of them have their names up in lights over here in the United States. So when you come see our shows, make sure you come early and enjoy the dark matches. You might see some action you'll never forget.

To wrap things up, everyone tune in this week to USPW American Wrestling. I'll be in action against The Masked Patriot in his final appearance here in USPW, since he came here on loan from MAW. A couple of other loaned superstars, including Joey Poison and Raven Nightfall will be in action as well. Make sure you tell us if you enjoy their work or not and maybe they'll see some continued action right here in USPW.

And the home of the brave...

***WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!***

Just another sheet of the fun facts that I put together at times. This time we have the popularity grade of every wrestler in USPW within the United States. Highlight to see them.

A*

---

James Justice

Sam Strong

A

---

B+

---

B

---

B-

---

Blonde Bombshell

C+

---

Captain USA

Micky Starr

Nicky Champion

Joss Thompson

C

---

Alicia Strong

Mitch Naess

Jumbo Jackson

Shawn Gonzalez

C-

---

Craig Prince

Jack Avatar

Jim Force

Alex Braun

Crippler Ray Kingman

Freddie Datsun

JD Morgan

Randall Hopkirk

Sara Silver

Shane Sneer

Travis Century

D+

---

Fumihiro Ota

Java Force

Peter Valentine

Steve Flash

Art Reed

Madman Boone

Mick Muscles

Shooter Sean Deeley

D

---

Cherry Bomb

Danny Rushmore

Demon Spite

Tank Bradley

D-

---

April Appleseed

Baby Jamie

Anger

Champagne Lover

Stephanie Wade

E+

---

Bret Graveson

Suzanne Brazzle

Tribal Warrior

Larry Wood

E

---

Greg Keith

Matthew Keith

E-

---

Brady Prince

Blackjack Robbins

Jennifer Heat

Nadia Snow

The Masked Patriot

Whisky Jack

F+

---

Buck Graham

Rockin' Ryan Turner

Stan 'The Man' Manna

F

---

F-

---

???

???

***END SPOILERS***

Just a little note:

I've been working on some things to hopefully make this diary better with some advice from some of the imo best diary writers out there. The next card should be written out pretty soon but until then keep on predicting. Oh and Madman Boone says: I like turtles.

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Monday Week 3 November 2008

Attendance: 3,649

Overall Rating: B-

TV Rating: .47

PRE SHOW

James Justice defeated ??? in 3:37 by pinfall with a Liberation Slam. Referee=Baby Jamie...Sam Strong did some good work at ringside. James Justice came out of the match looking good. James Justice is improving in Technical skills. Davis Wayne Newton is improving in Performance skills...C+

PRE SHOW

Matthew Keith defeated ??? in 4:01 by submission with a Proton Lock. Referee=Baby Jamie...The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down...D-

PRE SHOW

Steve Flash defeated Greg Keith in 5:59 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Referee=Baby Jamie...The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost...C-

[The cameras open up within the Huntsville Fairgrounds, a USPW maintstay arena! Mitch Naess and Sara Silver are your commentators.]

Mitch Naess: "Hello everyone and WELCOME to USPW American Wrestling! We are a little over a week away from Thanksgiving Thunder and we've got some great action for you here tonight, including a main event featuring James Justice and 'Pure Athlete' Art Reed!"

Sara Silver: "That's right, Mitch. Tonight, Justice gets taken down a peg or two by the only pure athlete in USPW. This man doesn't drink or do drugs and his only addiction is competition!"

Mitch Naess: "Or so he says, Sara. But we've got some great matchups lined up for you here tonight so let's not wait to get started!"

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JackAvatar_FSFIN.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BulldozerBrandonSmith_alt2.jpg

[Not the best match in the world but certainly not the worst we've seen here on USPW American Wrestling. Jack Avatar dominated with some extensive technical wrestling, while The Masked Patriot used some brawling techniques against him. Avatar was in control for most of the match and when he nailed The Masked Patriot with a Superplex it was all over but the three count.]

Winner: Jack Avatar

[backstage, Shane Sneer and Jumbo Jackson are standing in front of a USPW background.]

Shane Sneer: "James Justice, take a good long and hard look at the man who is going to put you out of commission at Thanksgiving Thunder. This man is no shrimp, he doesn't hail from some aquarium. This man is a one man wrecking machine who will not stop until he reaches the top so long as he listens to me. I have never gotten along with you, Justice, ever since you came here to MY promotion and I don't think I ever will. So at Thanksgiving Thunder, humanoids, get ready to see your hero taken apart piece by piece. And then that USPW World Title will be coming to the Sneer Corporation one way or another. I guarantee it!"

[Jumbo sneers at the camera and we head back to the ring.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BradyPrince.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BuckGraham.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/TankBradley.jpg%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AlexBraun_alt.jpg

[The crowd's mood was really brought down by this match, which was dominated by the D.A.V.E. contingent. The New Jersey Devils are headed toward the big Thanksgiving Thunder pay-per-view looking to be on a real with the win on this match. Braun hit Brady Prince with the Braun Damage and it was all over.]

Winners: The New Jersey Devils

Match Rating: E+

[backstage in front of that USPW logo stands the man, the myth, the legend James Justice!]

James Justice: "Jumbo Jackson, each and every week you have been attacking me, I have only been getting stronger. You attack me from behind and it only makes me want to work harder toward beating you at Thanksgiving Thunder. But tonight, tonight I can't let my guard down. Tonight I take on the man known as the Pure Athlete. Tonight, I take on Art Reed. Art, you're a great wrestler. Don't get me wrong. But tonight I am looking at this match as another great triumph for yours truly: <thumb point> James Jus-tice!"

[James looks into the camera before a video takes his place.]

[This particular video is focused on the feud between Nicky Champion and Shawn Gonzalez. Gonzalez and D.A.V.E. attacked Nicky Champion and now Nicky is looking for revenge. It's gonna be a hardcore du jour at Thanksgiving Thunder between these two! Now, let's head to the ring for our next matchup!]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CherryBomb.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/RavenNightfall.jpg

[Women's wrestling here tonight as Raven Nightfall makes her first appearance here in USPW. Cherry Bomb dominated the match and she is headed toward a USPW Women's title shot at USPW's Thanksgiving Thunder. Cherry Bomb hit Raven with the Cherry Bomb and put her foot down on her chest, making the belt motion at her waist as the referee counts the three count.]

Winner: Cherry Bomb

[backstage leaning against a locker is the USPW Women's Champion Alicia Strong.]

Alicia Strong: "Cherry Bomb, that was an impressive victory here tonight over a very qualified Women's wrestler but she is not the Champion. She is not the woman you have to beat at Thanksgiving Thunder, sister. I am. I earned this gold belt by pinning your shoulders to the mat: 1 -2 - 3, sister, and at Thanksgiving Thunder I will prove that it wasn't a fluke win. You'll get your rematch and I will do the same thing that I did when I beat you before...STRONG ARM TACTIC BOOM! And the 1 - 2 - 3."

[Alicia smiles and brushes her fingers over the belt and we head back to the ring.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JoeyPoison.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JossThompson_FSFIN.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JenniferHeat.jpg

[Jennifer Heat came down to ringside with the Complete Package Joss Thompson as Joey Poison made his USPW debut here tonight. This was another one sided bout that some pundits have said went on far too long given who was involved. Joss Thompson though definitely came out looking good as he was dominant and this bout and just played around with Poison for a few minutes before nailing him with the Clean Cutter and getting the 1 - 2 - 3!]

Winner: Joss Thompson

[Jennifer Heat joined Thompson back in the ring and handed him a microphone as Thompson slid his fingers back through his hair.]

Joss Thompson: "Everyone needs to sit back in their chairs, relax and listen to the melodic sounds from the Complete Package. It seems that I have a rematch of sorts at Thanksgiving Thunder with the man known simply as Jack Avatar. Jack, Jack, Jack. Do you really think that you can beat me at Thanksgiving Thunder? Do you really think you're good enough to handle the Complete Package? I don't think so. I beat you at the last pay-per-view and I'll manhandle you this time. You think you can do better this time? Try and prove me wrong. This time won't be like the Revolutionary War, All American Boy. This time England is gonna prove the superiority over you inferior Americans. And it starts with the All American Boy. Don't think so? Prove me wrong."

[Joss smiles and drops the microphone, heading to the back with Jennifer Heat.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JDMorgan_alt.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine-1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg

Non Title

[One of two big main events here tonight as the USPW World Champion JD Morgan faces Peter Valentine in non title action. Of course Valentine has USPW Owner Sam Strong in his corner for this match. Your referee is Bret Graveson.

The two met in center ring and Morgan slapped the taste right out of Valentine's mouth so Valentine came back with a big shove that sent Morgan into the corner! Valentine followed in with some punches and whipped Morgan across the ring to another corner! Valentine chased him in - corner clothesline - NO! Morgan got the boots up right to the kisser of Valentine. Morgan with a rear waistlock - turns around - German Suplex! No bridge, all impact! Valentine goes down and Morgan makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Morgan plays to the crowd for a moment before pulling up Valentine - punch to the gut by Valentine! Another! Another! Valentine gets up - kick to the gut by Valentine and he pulls Morgan into a piledriver position - back body drop by the Champ! Valentine rolls out of the ring to consult with Sam Strong while JD Morgan stares him down.

Valentine speaks with Sam for a few moments before re-entering the ring and facing off with JD Morgan. The next several minutes has JD taking the advantage and focusing his attention on the back of Peter Valentine. He hits Valentine with a backbreaker and then a reverse chinlock, placing his knee right up against the spine of Valentine, working his back over as well. Valentine refuses to give up though and eventually slides along his butt to the ropes to get the hold broken. Morgan plays to the crowd and gets some boos from them as he pulls Valentine up and hooks him -- POWERBOMB! Valentine is laid out with the powerbomb and Morgan makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- shoulder up! Valentine got the shoulder up at the last possible moment! JD argues with the referee for a moment and then returns to Peter Valentine, whipping him into the corner. Morgan follows in but Valentine moves out of the way and Morgan hits chest-first into the corner!

Valentine bounces off the ropes - BULLDOG! Valentine covers the USPW World Champ: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Somehow, JD Morgan kicked out! Valentine gets the crowd going though and body slams Morgan near the corner. Valentine climbs to the second turnbuckle and leaps -- forearm shot to the head! Valentine pulls JD Morgan up for another slam but his back goes out on him this time and Morgan falls on top of him: 1 -- 2 -- SHOULDER UP! Valentine is NOT done yet, folks! JD lifts Valentine up and hooks him -- Head and Arm Suplex sends Valentine crashing to the mat! JD runs his thumb across his throat and walks over to Valentine, lifting him up - CROSS ATLANTIC STRETCH! JD hooks his finisher in the middle of the ring! The crowd claps, trying to get Valentine to reach the ropes or break the hold! JD Morgan cinches it in tighter and after a minute of trying to reach the ropes, Valentine has no choice but to submit!]

Winner: JD Morgan

Match Rating: C-

[Following the ringing of the bell, JD refuses to let go of the hold! Referee Bret Graveson tries to get him to break but he won't do it! The crowd boos JD Morgan and then cheers as Captain USA runs down to the ring and slides inside! JD lets go of Valentine - clothesline by USA! Another! Another! Captain USA slaps the mat and then body slams JD Morgan down! Captain USA signals for the Hail To The Chief but JD Morgan quickly slides out of the ring, grabbing his USPW World Title belt and moving toward the back while Captain USA stares him down!

JD nearly makes it to the back when Sam Strong steps into the ring with a microphone in hand.]

Sam Strong: "Hey JD hold on for a moment. Don't go just yet. I have a little surprise for you. Next week, just a few days before USPW's Thanksgiving Thunder you will be defending your USPW World Title against a handpicked opponent by yours truly, brother. Next week on USPW American Wrestling, it will be JD Morgan defending the USPW World Title against...JAMES JUSTICE!"

[The crowd EXPLODES with that announcement! JD shakes his head as his eyes go wide! JD Morgan against the man who never lost the belt! And it's next week here on USPW American Wrestling!]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ArtReed_alt2.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg

[One of these men in our main event is definitely happy as can be as James Justice just learned a few minutes ago that he will be getting a USPW World Title shot on next week's USPW American Wrestling! But tonight he cannot overlook the Pure Athlete or he may have a loss on his record before one of the biggest matches of his career.

Art Reed has the new shaved head look to go along with his persona and he begins the match with some great catch as catch can wrestling, keeping Justice off guard with his technique. Reed is definitely one of the toughest athletes here in USPW and it showed in the early going as he focused on the arm of James Justice, hooking in several armbar variations and also stomping down on the wrist with his boot. The crowd was firmly behind Justice in this one, chanting for him to make his comeback and during the early goings of the middle portion of the match he managed to hit a sunset flip on Reed: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Reed and Justice rolled around in an oklahoma roll on the mat before it was finally broken and Justice dropped Reed with a hanging vertical suplex. Justice built some momentum through the crowd, pulling Reed up and hooking him - PILEDRIVER by Justice! Just a devestating move! Justice bounced off the ropes - ROLLING THUNDER CONNECTS! Justice makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT!

Justice used his good arm to pull Reed up and backed him into a corner, trying to lift him up on the turnbuckles but he had to drop him and grabbed his arm and shoulder, wincing in pain. Reed quickly moved up to the second turnbuckle - DOUBLE AXEHANDLE connects on the shoulder! Reed hooks Justice - NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX and bridge: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Somehow James Justice kicked out! As the match continued, both Jumbo Jackson and JD Morgan came down to ringside to watch things from a neutral corner. The Pure Athlete was firmly in control toward the end of the match, looking to find some way to put James Justice away. He hooked Justice with a cross arm breaker, stretching out that already hurt arm and causing Justice to wince with pain and cry out but Justice wouldn't submit! Sam Strong got the crowd fired up as Justice tried to use every bit of his body to pull himself to the ropes. He is stretching, reaching - JD Morgan pulls the ropes out of reach! The crowd boos and referee Baby Jamie warns JD to stay out of this match.

Reed releases the hold after not getting a submission and drops a knee on that shoulder. Reed pulls Justice to his feet and whips him across the ring into a corner - CORNER CLOTHESLINE by Reed! Justice staggers out of the corner and Reed moves to the top turnbuckle. Reed leaps - TOP ROPE BULL - NO! Somehow James Justice remained on his feet! He turns Reed around and hooks him - LIBERATION SLAM!! How in the world did James Justice hit the Liberation Slam?!?!?! He makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!! He did it!]

Winner: James Justice

Match Rating: B-

[JD Morgan and Jumbo Jackson hit the ring and immediately stomp on James Justice! Art Reed rolls out of the ring, having nothing to do with this. Sam Strong looks on in horror at ringside as Jumbo hits Justice with the Jumbo Avalanche in the corner, focusing directly on his shoulder! JD Morgan hooks in the Cross Atlantic Stretch and Justice cries out in pain and then slowly goes limp! Justice is knocked out from the pain! JD slowly releases the hold and holds up the USPW World Title belt to boos from the crowd. Could JD Morgan and Jumbo Jackson be truly on the same page?!?! Maybe we'll find out more next week because we're out of time!]

Good show...I'm excited to see Davis Wayne Newton in USPW, even as a jobber. He's a Main Eventer in my fed, I'm curious to see if he takes off for you like he did for me. Looking forward to Justice/Morgan.

He probably won't be on the main show for awhile except for stopping fights and such as he takes to the USPW style of wrestling and builds up a little bit of popularity within the Southeast area.

USPW American Wrestling

Week 4, November 2008

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. Fumihiro Ota

Cherry Bomb vs. Nadia Snow

Randall Hopkirk vs. Jack Avatar

Alex Braun vs. Nicky Champion w/ Sam Strong

USPW World Title Match: JD Morgan defends vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. Fumihiro Ota - No brainer here...Jumbo is clearly getting the deserved push, and Ota has no star power.

Cherry Bomb vs. Nadia Snow - Bomb is the better wrestler.

Randall Hopkirk vs. Jack Avatar - Hopkirk is best utilized as a jobber to the stars, so I'm taking Jack in this one.

Alex Braun vs. Nicky Champion w/ Sam Strong - Nicky is awesome.

USPW World Title Match: JD Morgan defends vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong - I predict that this will end in some kind of shenanigans, as I think Justice will go over, but he won't win the title.

**Also, on the subject of Davis Wayne Newton...I also started him out as nothing more than an enhancement talent for about 3 months, and then he moved into a youth vs. veterans feud with Anger and Black Hat Bailey...then he turned heel by betraying Darryl Devine, and before I knew it was a Main Eventer. He works the USPW style well.**

Looking forward to the next show!

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. Fumihiro Ota

Cherry Bomb vs. Nadia Snow

Randall Hopkirk vs. Jack Avatar

Alex Braun vs. Nicky Champion w/ Sam Strong

USPW World Title Match: JD Morgan defends vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>Monday Week 4 November 2008</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Attendance: 3,788</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Overall Rating: C+</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> TV Rating: .48</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong><em>PRE SHOW</em></strong><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Peter Valentine defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 4:03 by pinfall with a Heart Breaker. Referee=Bret Graveson...Sam Strong did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Peter Valentine is improving in Performance skills...D</em></strong></p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>PRE SHOW</em></strong></p></div><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Alicia Strong defeated ??? in 3:41 by pinfall with an Angel Driver. Referee=Baby Jamie...The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Alicia Strong looked good out there...D</em></strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>PRE SHOW</em></strong></p></div><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Steve Flash defeated Greg Keith in 5:38 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Referee=Baby Jamie...The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost...C-</em></strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[Following the opening credits, the camera focuses in on the Huntsville Fairgrounds where Mitch Naess and Sara Silver are both standing inside the ring.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;">Mitch Naess: "Hello everyone! I'm Mitch Naess and WELCOME to USPW American Wrestling, the HOTTEST wrestling show in the world today..."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Sara Silver: "That's only because I am here, Mitch: THEE main broadcaster Sara Silver. And tonight we are going to see JD Morgan prove that James Justice is just another fraud."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Mitch Naess: "I don't know about that, Sara. This should be a very competitive matchup."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Sara Silver: "Competitive? JD is gonna mop the floor with Justice!"</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [And the sound of rumbling begins in the background as Mitch and Sara look toward the entrance ramp, seeing Shane Sneer and Jumbo Jackson walking toward the ring. Sneer pointing toward Jumbo and doing a standing bow at the center of the aisle before they move inside the ring.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;">Mitch Naess: "Well, it looks like we're going to be joined by..."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Shane Sneer: "Give me that humanoid and go sit down. You too, toots."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [sneer makes a motion for them to leave and Jumbo growls at them, making them both head for higher ground while Shane Sneer smiles.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Shane Sneer: "Now I know that each and every one of you have come here tonight to see this man: Jumbo Jackson. So when the match is over here in a few minutes please drive home safely. But before you leave here tonight, I would just like to address that long-haired freak James Justice."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [Jumbo growls at the mention of Justice's name and beats his chest.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Shane Sneer: "That's right, Jumbo. In less than a week at Thanksgiving Thunder we are going to take him out. The Sneer Corporation is going to step in and get the job done no matter how many people it takes. But it's only going to take one and that is this immovable object: Jumbo Jackson. Now, let's get the next man out to the ring, the only man who can hide his own Christmas presents!"</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #1</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JumboJackson_alt7.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShaneSneer.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FumihiroOta.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[Ota came out strong, firing away on Jackson with some strong high flying moves but could never bring Jumbo down. Once Jumbo started getting the advantage it was all over for USPW's resident ninja. Jumbo sent Ota into the corner and hit the Jumbo Avalanche, scoring the pinfall and the victory.]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: C-</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[shane Sneer entered the ring and raised Jumbo's arm in victory following the match! And as they stood in the ring celebrating a graphic showed up on the screen, hyping the fact that tonight JD Morgan will be defending his USPW World Title against James Justice! That match is our main event and later on tonight! But first we have more wrestling action!]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #2</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CherryBomb.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/NadiaSnow_alt1.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>Cherry Bomb vs. Nadia Snow</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[The crowd was very unimpressed with this match and sat on their hands as Cherry Bomb and Nadia wrestled. To make matters worse, there were several blown spots within the match that had the crowd booing. Cherry Bomb finished off Snow with the Cherry Bomb and the victory.]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: Cherry Bomb</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: E+</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[backstage, in front of the USPW logo stands the Complete Package Joss Thompson along with his manager Jennifer Heat!]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Joss Thompson: "Tick, tock. Tick, tick. Tick, tock. The time is ticking slowly away until Thanksgiving Thunder. Personally, I don't celebrate thanksgiving like all of you miscreants here in the United States. It is so wonderful to celebrate the slaughtering of hundreds of thousands of Native Americans. But at Thanksgiving Thunder there is going to be the slaughtering of another sort. There is going to be the Complete Package proving his dominance over the All American Boy Jack Avatar. It is too bad that you won't grow up to become the All American Man, isn't it, Jack? You betrayed me and ended our alliance as part of The Youth Movement just as the United States betrayed England. At Thanksgiving Thunder, I am going to be removing the knife from my back and sticking it right dead center in your chest. Think you can stop me? Prove me wrong. Now, come along Jennifer."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [Jennifer turns her nose up and walks off with Joss Thompson.]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #3</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/RandallHopkirk.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JackAvatar_FSFIN.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>Randall Hopkirk vs. Jack Avatar</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[This was a decent match on the midcard though Randall Hopkirk has definitely been on a losing streak since losing to Captain USA in the finals of the USPW World Title Tournament. Hopkirk was able to show some chops and a definite performance skill boost in this match against the All American Boy. But Avatar was definitely too much for him and Avatar lifted him up for the Superplex. Hopkirk was sitting on the top turnbuckle as Joss Thompson slid into the ring pushing the referee away and causing the automatic DQ.]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: Jack Avatar</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: D</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[Joss Thompson walked up behind Avatar as Avatar hooked Hopkirk for the Superplex and Thompson went underneath hooking Avatar in the Electric Chair position! Hopkirk drew back and swung a punch at Avatar, sending Thompson back and Thompson dropped Avatar in the Electric Chair Drop! Thompson got up quickly and rolled out of the ring, picking up a chair, sliding back in! Thompson looked down at Avatar for a moment and began swinging the chair! Three chairshots later and Avatar is a bloody mess lying inside that ring! Officials come down to pull Thompson off and help Avatar to the back. What a scene!]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[As Avatar is helped, the cameras cut backstage to show Madman Boone dragging something off in front of the USPW logo. James Justice steps in front of the logo for his interview time and raises a brow at Boone for a moment, who ignores him as he drags off his prey. Justice looks back toward the camera shaking his head.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">James Justice: "Tonight, I get the opportunity of a lifetime. I get the opportunity to walk out of the Huntsville Fairgrounds tonight as the USPW World Champion. JD Morgan, I don't like you. I am just going to get that right out front. I don't like the way that you came in here and made attacks on Captain USA or the way you stole the USPW World Title or even the way you spraypainted that D.A.V.E. logo on it. Tonight, I take the USPW World Title back where it belongs: around my waist. I never lost that belt, ever. And I have never backed down from any challenge put in front of me. Tonight, I take back the belt and justice is served. And by the way Jumbo if you want to get involved? I'll make sure you feel the mighty weight of justice as well."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [James turns and walks off as we head back to the ring.]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #4</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AlexBraun_alt.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/NickyChampion-1.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>Alex Braun vs. Nicky Champion w/ Sam Strong</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[Of course both of these men have major matches coming up at Thanksgiving Thunder with Alex Braun teaming up with Tank Bradley in a three way dance for the USPW World Tag Team Titles. Nicky Champion steps inside the ring in a hardcore match with Alex Braun's D.A.V.E. partner Shawn Gonzalez. But tonight these men are in singles action.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> This was definitely a short match, lasting just about three minutes and a half. Alex Braun got in some early shots and then it was all Nicky Champion! Champion held a good advantage throughout the next two minutes until he was attacked from behind by Shawn Gonzalez, causing the DQ!]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: Nicky Champion</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: D+</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[Gonzalez continues the attack when Jim and Java Force come out! This brings out Tank Bradley! A three on three battle becomes a war as The Towers of Power come out! It's a donnybrook inside the ring with everyone hitting everyone else! As officials try to get control, we head backstage.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [backstage, the USPW logo is shown again in the background and in front of it walks Jack Avatar, still wearing the crimson mask from earlier! he looks toward the camera.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jack Avatar: "Joss Thompson, you crossed the line earlier when you hit me with that chair. You spoke about wanting to stick the knife in my chest? Well, now I see exactly what you mean. I have spoken with Sam Strong and at Thanksgiving Thunder our match is going to be a 20 minute ironman match! That means that I can get DQed by smacking you over the head with a chair and then wait for you to get counted out and get the fall back. You want to make this USA versus England? That's fine because USA won the war and at Thanksgiving Thunder I am going to win the war."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [Jack runs his fingers through his hair and smears some blood on the camera before walking off.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [The cameras cut to the announcer's table with Mitch Naess and Sara Silver.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;">Mitch Naess: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are less than a week away from Thanksgiving Thunder and we have some great matches lined up for the show. Those matches will include a main event of James Justice going one on one with Jumbo Jackson with Shane Sneer in his corner!"</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Sara Silver: "And another main event of JD Morgan defending HIS USPW World Title against an unworthy challenger in Captain USA."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Mitch Naess: "We are going to see a 20 minute ironman match as The Complete Package Joss Thompson goes one on one with the All American Boy Jack Avatar."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Sara Silver: "We are going to see what might be the match of the year as Alicia Strong defends her USPW Women's belt against the former Champion Cherry Bomb!"</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Mitch Naess: "Freddie Datsun will defend the USPW or as he calls it the D.A.V.E. World Television Title belt against Steve Flash with Blonde Bombshell in his corner."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Sara Silver: "We are going to see the demise of Nicky Champion as he steps into the hardcore world of D.A.V.E. when he takes on Shawn Gonzalez."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Mitch Naess: "And finally we are going to see the USPW World Tag Team Titles defended in a three way dance. This will be an elimination tag match as The Power Of The Force! defends against the New Jersey Devils AND The Towers of Power."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Sara Silver: "Do you really see Jim and Java walking out with their belts, Mitch?"</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Mitch Naess: "If The Towers and Devils underestimate them like you are then, yes. But let's head to the ring for our main event to determine which match at Thanksgiving Thunder will be for the belt!"</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #5</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JDMorgan_alt.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>USPW World Title Match: JD Morgan defends vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[What a huge main event here! The crowd booed heavily as JD Morgan walked out to the ring, holding up his D.A.V.E./USPW World Title belt! JD stood in the corner and listened to the crowd erupt for the appearance of his opponent tonight: James Justice. Justice walked right out toward the ring and slid inside, leaning against the corner and letting the referee check him for foreign objects.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> JD came running over and slapped the taste out of the mouth of James Justice! Justice shoved Morgan to the mat and then dropped him with a clothesline before the bell even rang! JD popped back up - military press slam by Justice! Justice presses him three times before dropping him to the mat! JD heads out of the ring as Justice beats his chest and plays to the crowd. JD paces around the ring, using the bulk of the count before re-entering the ring, telling the referee to back up Justice and then complaining that Justice used the hair! Referee Baby Jamie warned Justice and then Jd and Justice locked up again. JD came around with a waistlock - REVERSED - Justice brings JD down to the mat with a trip and then slowly pulls him back up - GERMAN SUPLEX! No bridge, all impact! JD Morgan slides back in the corner, looking at James Justice and Justice motions at his waist that he wants the belt.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> JD got to his feet and used a rake of the eyes to get control and the next five minutes were spent with Morgan being in charge and focusing on the back of James Justice. He used backbreakers, spinebusters and other such moves to wear down on the back of Justice. The crowd began their usual chant of 'Jus-tice, Jus-tice!' And just when it seemed like Justice might be making a comeback, Morgan would rake the eyes or hit a low blow to keep control. It is during this time that the two competitors were joined at ringside by Shane Sneer and Jumbo Jackson. They were just observers until Morgan tossed Justice out of the ring. Sneer and Jumbo took advantage of the situation with a few kicks and stomps before tossing Justice back in the ring for a two count by JD.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> JD pulled Justice to his feet and whipped him into the corner, chasing in - corner clothesline! James staggered out of the corner and JD hits him with a hard bulldog to the mat! He covers Justice: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! James Justice somehow kicked out! JD pulls Justice up and signals for the Cross Atlantic Stretch! He goes to hook Justice into it but Justice gets to the ropes to break any chance of the hold being hooked. Sam Strong got the crowd behind Justice and Justice turned - punch by JD! - BLOCKED! Justice blocked a second punch and then landed one of his own! He threw a couple of punches and then locked JD Morgan in a sleeper! The crowd cheers as JD is slowly fading. JD Morgan begins to fall down toward the mat as Justice hooks the sleeper on even more, putting more of his weight behind it! JD goes down to his knees and Shane Sneer climbs up on the apron! James Justice releases the hold and heads toward Sneer, taking a swipe. Sneer drops down and Justice jaws at him before turning back to JD Morgan</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> KEE-RACK!!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Jumbo Jackson just hit James Justice in the head with a chair! The referee sees it and calls for the bell.]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: James Justice</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: C+</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[Jumbo Jackson stands tall over James Justice, smiling as he holds the chair up, motioning Shane Sneer into the ring. Sneer raises Jumbo's arm into the air as the show comes to a close. Next up is Thanksgiving Thunder!]</em></strong></p></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong><em>From USPWWrestling.com...</em></strong><p> </p><p> <em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong>USPW Thanksgiving Thunder</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> Week 4, November 2008</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> </strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Power Of The Force! defend vs. The New Jersey Devils vs. The Towers of Power</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> Hardcore Match: Shawn Gonzalez vs. Nicky Champion</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> USPW World Television Title Match: Freddie Datsun defends against Steve Flash w/ Blonde Bombshell</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> USPW Women's Title Match: Alicia Strong defends vs. Cherry Bomb</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> 20 Minute Ironman Match: Jack Avatar vs. Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> USPW World Title Match: JD Morgan defends vs. Captain USA</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong</strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> </strong></span></em></p><p><em><span style="color:#000080;"><strong> So get those predictions in!</strong></span></em></p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p> </p><p> ...</p>

<p>USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: <strong>The Power Of The Force!</strong> defend vs. The New Jersey Devils vs. The Towers of Power</p><p>

Hardcore Match: Shawn Gonzalez vs. <strong>Nicky Champion</strong></p><p>

USPW World Television Title Match: <strong>Freddie Datsun</strong> defends against Steve Flash w/ Blonde Bombshell</p><p>

USPW Women's Title Match: <strong>Alicia Strong</strong> defends vs. Cherry Bomb</p><p>

20 Minute Ironman Match: Jack Avatar vs. <strong>Joss Thompson</strong> w/ Jennifer Heat</p><p>

USPW World Title Match: <strong>JD Morgan </strong>defends vs. Captain USA</p><p>

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. <strong>James Justice</strong> w/ Sam Strong</p>

<p>USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Power Of The Force! defend vs. The New Jersey Devils vs. <strong>The Towers of Power</strong> - Just my gut feeling here...I personally detest the T.O.P. but you like to push the USPW originals.</p><p>

Hardcore Match: <strong>Shawn Gonzalez</strong> vs. Nicky Champion - A Hardcore match in USPW haha...I doubt Nicky's quite over enough yet to win here.</p><p>

USPW World Television Title Match: Freddie Datsun defends against <strong>Steve Flash w/ Blonde Bombshell</strong> - Because Steve Flash is an awesome TV champion.</p><p>

USPW Women's Title Match: <strong>Alicia Strong </strong>defends vs. Cherry Bomb - ALicia is the better wrestler.</p><p>

20 Minute Ironman Match: Jack Avatar vs. <strong>Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat</strong> - I'm sure Joss will get the nod over the user character.</p><p>

USPW World Title Match: JD Morgan defends vs. <strong>Captain USA</strong> - It's what I really really want to happen...maybe James Justice can run interference? USA USA USA!</p><p>

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. <strong>James Justice w/ Sam Strong</strong> - Because James Justice is awesome.</p>

<p>...</p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>From The Desk Of...</strong><p><strong> Jack Avatar</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving Thunder is in just a few days. We have some great matches lined up for the card, including one that hasn't gotten enough attention: JD Morgan defending the USPW World Title against Captain USA. Captain USA is a former 3 time USPW World Champion and thus is a viable contender against the D.A.V.E. Champion.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Speaking of D.A.V.E., they have the opportunity to walk out of Thanksgiving Thunder as the USPW World Television Champion, World Tag Team Champions and World Champion. They have the ability to win all the gold here and that is a scary thought for USPW purists.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Former USPW wrestler The Masked Patriot (Bulldozer Brandon Smith) was injured wrestling in Japan with a floating knee cap. He should be out another 2 months.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> NYCW wrestler Grandmaster Phunk decided to leave NYCW and try to strike it out on his own. He has great entertainment skills and psychology but we are already overloaded at our roster right now so don't look for USPW to be signing him anytime soon.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Several USPW wrestlers are upset about their recent losing streaks. Demon Anger, Captain USA, Randall Hopkirk and Suzanne Brazzle are all looking to return to their winning ways, while Travis Century simply wants to be on the show.</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><div style="text-align:right;"><p><strong><em>...And the home of the Brave.</em></strong></p></div><p></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">USPW THANKSGIVING THUNDER!</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>Friday Week 4 November 2008</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Location: Louisiana Auditorium</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Attendance: 9,654</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Overall Rating: C+</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> PPV Buyrate: .59</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong><em>PRE SHOW</em></strong><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Bryan Holmes defeated ??? in 4:19 by pinfall with a Cyclone Shock Kick. Referee=Baby Jamie...The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost...D+</em></strong></p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>PRE SHOW</em></strong></p></div><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Joshua Taylor defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 3:46 by submission with a Butterfly Lock. Referee=Bret Graveson...The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down...D-</em></strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>PRE SHOW</em></strong></p></div><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Champagne Lover, Fumihiro Ota and Shooter Sean Deeley defeated Matthew Keith, Greg Keith and Anger in 4:45 when Shooter Sean Deeley defeated Greg Keith by submission with a Seated Stretch Armbar. Referee=Bret Graveson...Demon Spite did some good work at ringside. Anger would be better off without Demon Spite, they simply don't work well together. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Shooter Sean Deeley stood out as being good. Champagne Lover is improving in Technical skills...C-</em></strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[inside the Louisiana Auditorium, a chant of 'USPW, USPW, USPW' rings out through the crowd as Mitch Naess and Sara Silver stand in the middle of the ring. Mitch has a big smile on his face.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;">Mitch Naess: "Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Louisiana Auditorium and welcome to USPW Thanksgiving Thunder! I'm Mitch Naess alongside Sara Silver. And Sara tonight we are live on pay-per-view."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Sara Silver: "That's right, Mitch. This body right here is built for pay-per-view. But since nobody in this hick state of Louisiana is worthy of seeing my body we'll move on to focus on the matches tonight, including my favorite where everyone's hero James Justice gets destroyed by the mighty Jumbo Jackson and Shane Sneer."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Mitch Naess: "I'm quite sure that James would disagree with you on that, Sara."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Sara Silver: "So you know him good enough to call him by his first name?"</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#000080;"> Mitch Naess: "I think so. But anyway, let's take our place by the announce table and get our opening contest started."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [sara moves out first and then Mitch, who checks her out while she's not looking and it's time for the opening bout!]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #1</strong></p><p><strong> USPW World Tag Team Titles Match</strong></p><p><strong> THREE WAY DANCE!</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Java_FIN2.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> vs.</p><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AlexBraun_alt.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/TankBradley.jpg</span></p><p> vs.</p><p> <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyRushmore.jpg</span><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MickMuscles.jpg</span></p><p> <strong>USPW World Tag Team Titles Match </strong></p><p><strong> The Power Of The Force! defend vs. The New Jersey Devils vs. The Towers of Power</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[The New Jersey Devils came down to the ring first, listening to the boos from the crowd. They really dislike the D.A.V.E. contingent here! Alex Braun and Tank Bradley step inside the ring and lean against the ropes as they wait for the other two teams. The first one to come out is the Towers of Power! Danny Rushmore and Mick Muscles slide into the ring, looking toward the Devils and they charge!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> The bell sounds as the two teams go at it, brawling! Both of these teams want the gold belts! Rushmore sends Bradley over the top rope with a Cactus Clothesline, following him to the floor! Alex Braun punches Mick Muscles in the corner and the crowd cheers as the music kicks up for the USPW World Tag Team Champions! Jim and Java Force run toward the ring, dropping the belts and sliding inside! Jim clotheslines Braun and Java splashes Mick Muscles in the corner! Java with a kick to the gut - DDT on Mick Muscles! He makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- SAVE BY DANNY RUSHMORE! Rushmore somehow got back into the ring to save his partner from being pinned! But the brawls continue both inside the ring and out of the ring. Jim Force drops Alex Braun with a hanging vertical suplex! Rushmore and Muscles hit Java with a double gutbuster and Muscles heads to the top turnbuckle - DIVING HEADBUTT! Muscles makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- FLYING ELBOW DROP FROM JIM FORCE! What a save for his tag team partner! The brawling continued for several more minutes with Alex Braun being busted open and Jim and Java losing a lot of their facepaint during the match. Jim was able to hit Mick Muscles with the Full Force and make the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Java keeps Danny Rushmore from making the save - 3! The Towers of Power are eliminated!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Alex Braun kicks Java while he holds down Danny Rushmore. Tank Bradley chokes Jim Force on the mat. The New Jersey Devils make a sign to the crowd and they boo! The brawling continues within the match with the Power of the Force making a slight comeback. Jim Force lifts Tank Bradley up for the Full Force but he gets caught by Alex Braun with a kick to the gut! Bradley catches his feet and turns, clotheslining Java over the top rope! Braun lifts Jim Force up - Braun Damage! Alex Braun makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!! We have NEW USPW World Tag Team Champions!]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winners: The New Jersey Devils</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: D+</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[backstage, Nicky Champion is shown stretching and getting ready for his Hardcore match tonight with Shawn Gonzalez. Sam Strong opens the locker room door and walks in.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Sam Strong: "Alright, Nicky, I gave you your match tonight with Shawn Gonzalez hardcore style. Tonight, you get to prove yourself against a member of D.A.V.E."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Nicky Champion: "Sam, tonight is going to be the night of a champion. Nicky Champion."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [Nicky rises up and pats Sam on the shoulder and heads for the door. The match is next!]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #2</strong></p><p><strong> Hardcore Match</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShawnGonzalez.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/NickyChampion-1.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>Hardcore Match </strong></p><p><strong> Shawn Gonzalez vs. Nicky Champion</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[The cameras followed Nicky Champion as he left the locker room and he was immediately assaulted by Shawn Gonzalez! Gonzalez had Bret Graveson with him, who didn't look happy to be there but called for the bell anyway. Gonzalez tossed Nicky Champion into the wall and dragged his face across it! Nicky turned and fired back some punches! Nicky lifted Gonzalez and body slammed him onto a table! Nicky rammed him with a few forearm shots. The brawling continued down the hallway and finally spilled out onto the entrance ramp! Gonzalez ducked a Hawkeye Hammer shot from Champion and kicked him in the gut - he pulled Champion into a Piledriver position! Gonzalez raised Champion - PILEDRIVER ON THE TOP OF THE RAMP! Champion is down and literally convulsing. Gonzalez makes a cover but Bret Graveson informs him that this is NOT a pinfalls count anywhere match! He has to take him down to the ring!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Gonzalez gets up, arguing with Bret Graveson and Nicky Champion hits him with a low blow! Gonzalez falls to his knees and Champion grabs him, heaving him down the ramp and Gonzalez hits the ramp hard, rolling toward the ring as Champion follows him, wiping a small trickle of blood from his forehead! Nicky Champion catches up to Gonzalez and Gonzalez throws a punch - DODGED! Champion leans in and bites Gonzalez! The crowd doesn't know how to react to this new version of Nicky Champion! Nicky tosses Gonzalez back in the ring and grabs a chair from ringside, sliding inside. He looks toward Gonzalez, hitting the chair on the ground as Gonzalez moves toward his feet - KE-RACK! Big time chair shot by Nicky Champion! Nicky tosses the chair out of the ring and pulls Gonzalez up - HAWKEYE HAMMER! He brought Gonzalez to the mat and made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!! Nicky Champion wins it!]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: Nicky Champion</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: C+</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #3</strong></p><p><strong> USPW World Television Title Match</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FreddieDatsun.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SteveFlash.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BlondeBombshell_alt1.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>USPW World Television Title Match </strong></p><p><strong> Freddie Datsun defends against Steve Flash w/ Blonde Bombshell</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[Once the ring was cleared, another D.A.V.E. member came out, hoping to have a better night than his other D.A.V.E. teammate. Steve Flash came out with Blonde Bombshell to cheers from the crowd. Flash leaned against the turnbuckles as he stared across at Datsun and referee Baby Jamie raised the USPW World Television Title high in the air.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> This was a highly technical match to start things off with. Flash and Datsun went back and forth until each of them was on their feet and the crowd applauded the effort by both men. The match was actually the shortest match on the card as Datsun gained the upper hand and didn't look back. Flash started his comeback toward the end of the match but Datsun rolled him up and put his feet on the ropes for leverage: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: Freddie Datsun</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: C-</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[The video feed picked up backstage as Nicky Champion was packing his bag to leave the arena. Sam Strong stepped into the room.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Sam Strong: "Are you alright, Nicky?"</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Nicky Champion: "I'm fine."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [Nicky reached up and brushed some more blood from his forehead, hitting his head against the locker to make himself bleed some more.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Nicky Champion: "I took care of Shawn Gonzalez tonight. Next month I want the USPW World Title. I want JD Morgan or Captain USA."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Sam Strong: "You did a good job tonight, Nicky. However, you do need some medical help tonight."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Nicky Champion: "I proved that I'm hardcore, Sam. I want JD Morgan and I want to bring the honor back to our title."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Sam Strong: "Alright, Nicky. Next month, it will be you and JD Morgan or Captain USA."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [Nicky nodded coldly and turned, exiting the locker room with Sam looking at him and seemingly wondering what happened to him tonight.]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #4</strong></p><p><strong> USPW Women's Title Match</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AliciaStrong.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CherryBomb.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>USPW Women's Title Match </strong></p><p><strong> Alicia Strong defends vs. Cherry Bomb</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[Women's action came up next as Alicia Strong defended the USPW Women's Title against Cherry Bomb. Both of these women have been anticipating this match for weeks. They stared each other down from opposite corners as referee Bret Graveson held up the USPW Women's Title belt.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> A halfway decent match between these two female athletes though it seemed the fans were expecting more. The commentators talked about Nicky Champion at times during the match, somewhat ignoring the in-ring action. Back inside the ring, Cherry Bomb set up Alicia Strong with the Cherry Bomb but Alicia was able to fight her way out of it. Alicia also went for the Angel Driver during the match and connected but it was too close to the ropes and Cherry Bomb was able to use the ropes to her advantage to avoid a three count. Alicia sent Cherry Bomb outside the ring and caught her with a flying body press over the top rope! Both ladies were on the ground as the referee began the count. They slowly moved toward their feet and cherry Bomb whipped Alicia Strong into the guardrail and chased her in but a drop toehold by Alicia sent Cherry Bomb face-first into the guardrail herself! The two continued outside the ring as the bell sounded, both women having been counted out!]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: Double Countout</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: D+</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[backstage, standing in front of a USPW logo is Shane Sneer and Jumbo Jackson. Sneer smiles at the camera.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">Shane Sneer: "Listen up, humanoids. Tonight is going to be the last night that you see your hero: James Justice inside a wrestling ring unless he's in a wheelchair. We could have and should have done this years ago, James Justice. However, we were too nice to upstage you back then and that was our mistake. However, that mistake will be undone tonight. James Justice, you are just another carcass for my Jumbo Jackson to smash. Tonight, James Justice it will be over and you won't be walking out of the ring. You're gonna be carried out on a stretcher. I guarantee it."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [shane Sneer laughs as we head back to the ring.]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #5</strong></p><p><strong> 20 Minute Ironman Match</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JackAvatar_FSFIN.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JossThompson_FSFIN.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JenniferHeat.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>20 Minute Ironman Match </strong></p><p><strong> Jack Avatar vs. Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[The crowd is definitely psyched about this match. Why? Because it should be a technical wrestling showcase. Jennifer Heat at ringside may prove to be a difference maker in this match though but who knows, right?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> The two meet in the center of the ring and jaw with each other as the bell sounds and the 20 minute time limit has begun. Thompson slaps Avatar across the mouth and Avatar shoves him back! Avatar ducks a clothesline attempt - BACKSLIDE! 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Avatar gets to his feet and catches Thompson in a side headlock takeover for a two count before Thompson raises the shoulder and Avatar wrenches in the headlock. About a minute later and they are back on their feet. Thompson whips Avatar across the ring - SLEEPER! Thompson hooks Avatar in the Sleeper but Avatar manages to get to the ropes to break the hold. Thompson pushes Avatar into a corner and throws some hard punches to the gut and a knife-edge chop! He whips Avatar across - REVERSED! Avatar follows him in - MONKEY FLIP! Thompson hits the mat hard and rolls outside the ring as the announcer says that five minutes have progressed within the match.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Thompson paces outside the ring, using up a lot of the count before re-entering the ring and catching Avatar with a European uppercut! Thompson spends the next three minutes in full control over Avatar, wearing his opponent down but not quite being able to keep his shoulders down for the three count. Thompson focuses in on the back of Avatar with a backbreaker and he jacks the neck with a DDT! He makes a cover: 1 -- 2 -- SHOULDER UP! How did Avatar get that shoulder up?!?! Thompson jaws with the referee and Avatar rolls outside the ring. He pushes Jennifer Heat out of the way and grabs a chair, rolling back inside. He looks toward Thompson with anger in his eyes and raises the chair back but the referee grabs it! He keeps Avatar from using it and Thompson hits a low blow while the referee puts the chair away! Thompson with an inside cradle: 1 -- 2 -- 3!! We have our first fall in the match! Thompson is up 1-0 with ten minutes remaining in the match!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Avatar is incensed! He clotheslines down Joss Thompson and then mounts him with punches! The referee pulls Avatar back so he doesn't get disqualified and Avatar stomps on the leg of Joss Thompson! He begins to focus on that leg, bringing it out to the ringpost and ramming it hard against the ringpost! Thompson cries out in pain! Avatar slides back in the ring and gives a stomp to the back of the knee! He moves up the turnbuckle - FROG SPLASH ON THE KNEE! Thompson is in a LOT of pain! Avatar hooks the leg - FIGURE FOUR! Jack Avatar hooks the Figure Four on Joss Thompson! Thompson's eyes go wide and he cries out in pain! Avatar really puts the pressure on the knee and as five more minutes elapse, Joss Thompson gives up! We're tied at 1-1!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> The referee breaks the hold and Avatar gets to his feet with this momentum but with only five more minutes left! Avatar stomps on the knee of Joss Thompson but holds his back suddenly in pain, dropping to his knees and appearing to be winded! Thompson pulls himself over to a corner as the referee checks on Avatar. Jennifer Heat walks over to the corner and slides something to Joss Thomspon! The cameras focus in and see a gold chain around the fist of Joss Thompson! Avatar gets to his feet and moves toward Thompson! He ducks a clothesline and lifts Thompson with a back suplex but Thompson throws a punch during the suplex and Avatar goes down hard with Thompson on top! The referee drops down to make the count: 1 -- 2 -- 3! Joss Thompson has taken the lead 2 falls to 1 with one minute left! </em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Thompson hears the one minute warning from the announcer and slides back over to the corner, giving the chain back to Jennifer and she places it in her cleavage. Avatar slowly is coming to with only ten seconds left. It's definitely not gonna be enough time for him to do anything and the bell sounds!]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: Joss Thompson</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: B</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[Jack slowly uses the ropes to pull to his feet, staring at Thompson as Thompson gets to his feet. Avatar thinks for a moment and then he moves over, offering a hand to Joss Thompson. The crowd is stunned at this offer by Avatar. Joss stares at him for a moment - then slaps Avatar across the face! Avatar falls to the mat and Thompson exits the ring with Jennifer Heat, heading toward the back.]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[The crowd had booed Joss Thompson but cheered when the video played hyping the match tonight between JD Morgan and Captain USA. They've had quite the history together since JD arrived here in USPW. Tonight, it comes to a head here at Thanksgiving Thunder!]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #6</strong></p><p><strong> USPW/D.A.V.E. World Title Match</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JDMorgan_alt.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>USPW/D.A.V.E. World Title Match </strong></p><p><strong> JD Morgan defends vs. Captain USA</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[As soon as the video ended, the USA chant went up through the crowd. The chant continued through Captain USA's entrance here, almost overshadowing 'Real American' being played for Captain USA. Then boos almost overtook the chants as JD Morgan came out with the USPW World Title belt spraypainted with the D.A.V.E. logo. As of right now, D.A.V.E. has every title belt here in USPW and Captain USA is fighting for the honor of USPW.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> The bell sounds as called for by referee Bret Graveson and Morgan and Captain USA stare each other down. The USA chants begin again throughout the crowd as Captain USA looks on, cupping his hand to his ear and JD Morgan covers his ears. The two meet in the center of the ring with JD being slightly smaller than Captain USA, being a middleweight to USA's heavyweight. They lock up and USA pushes JD back into the corner. The referee looks for a clean break but JD gets a punch thrown over the referee's head! Morgan rakes the eyes of Captain USA and begins with the advantage. Morgan uses his superior technical expertise early in the match to keep control over Captain USA. He focuses on the back of USA with forearm shots and ramming his knee into the back. The USA chants begin again throughout the crowd as JD Morgan continues his control. Morgan hooks a camel clutch on Captain USA! USA cries out in pain but he's not about to submit! The USA chants get louder with people stomping their feet and clapping their hands. Captain USA moves his arm to the sound of the chants and fights his way toward his feet with JD Morgan on his back! Morgan's eyes go wide and USA falls backward!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Captain squashed JD Morgan underneath him and then rolled off as the referee began the count. At six, JD Morgan is up and Captain USA is on his knees. Morgan moves over and throws a punch to USA but the Captain shrugs it off! The crowd cheers as USA shrugs another punch off, moving to his feet and getting the adrenaline from the crowd! It's surging through his veins as he takes another punch and then points toward JD Morgan, wagging his finger back and forth! The crowd is on their feet as USA blocks a punch and throws one of his own! A second time! A third time! He lifts JD Morgan - BODY SLAM! Captain USA gets fired up by the crowd! USA pulls JD Morgan up and sends him in the corner, climbing up and beginning to throw punches: one - two - three - four - five - six - seven - Captain USA drops down, clutching his back. He drops to his knees and JD Morgan moves from the corner, hitting USA in the head with a running knee! Captain USA is hurt badly! Morgan locks in the Cross Atlantic Stretch and the crowd boos! Morgan pulls it tighter and tighter and then the bell sounds. This match is over!]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: JD Morgan</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: C+</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[The crowd is definitely not happy about the outcome of that match and boos heavily as JD Morgan raises the D.A.V.E./USPW World Title belt! This transitions to a video showing the history between James Justice and Jumbo Jackson, going all the way back to Jumbo's debut within the company. This transitions into James Justice standing in front of a USPW logo.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">James Justice: "For the last several weeks, Jumbo Jackson has been attacking me from behind and focusing on my ribs."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [James moves his arm to reveal his ribs taped up with several layers of tape.]</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#0000FF;">James Justice: "As you can see, I'm not one hundred percent but that doesn't mean that I am not going to wrestle tonight. I am here for each and every USPW fan out there looking for justice to be served. Tonight, Jumbo Jackson, that justice is going to be served on you. And if Shane Sneer wants to interfere? Then I will take care of him too."</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> [James turns and walks off as his match is next!]</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Match #7</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p><span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JumboJackson_alt7.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShaneSneer.jpg</span> vs. <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg</span> w/ <span>http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"></div><p> <strong>Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong</strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[The crowd was definitely unhappy to see Jumbo Jackson walking down toward the ring with that rumbling in the background and Shane Sneer pointing to him to show he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then the crowd exploded when Sam Strong brought out James Justice. Justice was a little careful as he slid into the ring and immediately Jumbo Jackson stomped on those ribs before Justice could get to his feet!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> The bell sounded as called for by referee Baby Jamie and Jackson put a few more stomps into those ribs of James Justice! The crowd booed as Jumbo pulled him up and dropped him with a hard vertical suplex. Jumbo began grabbing at the tape that protected James Justice's ribs and he was already ripping it off! Jumbo was leaned over and Justice grabbed him in an inside cradle: 1 -- 2 -- KICKOUT! Justice nearly got a quick win here! Jumbo gets up angrily and grabs Justice, tossing him outside the ring. Jumbo of course is a much bigger wrestler than James Justice and he distracts the referee while Shane Sneer puts the boots to the ribs of James Justice! Sam Strong comes around and stops Sneer, checking on Justice and Justice still wants to wrestle so Strong helps him to his feet and Justice slides back inside the ring. Jumbo grabs some of the athletic tape and begins choking James Justice with it while the referee tries to pull Jumbo off! Justice is in a lot of trouble here, folks! Jumbo makes a cover: 1 -- 2 -- SHOULDER UP! Somehow James Justice got that shoulder up! Jumbo growls down at him and pulls him up, ramming his head into the turnbuckle and then body slamming him down to the mat. Jumbo looks out at Shane Sneer and Sneer makes a motion that Jumbo nods at. Jumbo pulls Justice up - BEAR HUG! He's really putting the pressure on those ribs! Jumbo squeezes and Justice cries out in pain! The crowd begins clapping and cheering and trying to get their hero back into this match! Jumbo squeezes tighter and Justice may be passing out from the pain. Referee Baby Jamie checks the arm: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- NO! Justice got his arm up!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> Justice begins clapping the ears of Jumbo Jackson! He does it three times to finally get Jumbo to release the hold! Justice steps back and rocks Jumbo with a clothesline, staggering the larger athlete! Another clothesline! Justice steps back, using the adrenaline from the crowd - POWERSLAM BY JUMBO! The crowd boos as Jumbo Jackson moves toward the turnbuckles. He begins climbing up, getting to the second rope and bouncing before leaping - SPLASH - NO! Justice got his knees up just in time but it still didn't do his ribs much good! The crowd cheers and claps for Justice again, trying to get him to make a comeback and get to his feet. Justice uses the ropes, standing in the turnbuckle. Jumbo gets to his feet and charges - JUSTICE MOVES! Jumbo hits the turnbuckle hard and Justice grabs him by the back of the head, ramming his head into the turnbuckle ten times! Justice kicks the back of the knee and moves outside, climbing the turnbuckles - Shane Sneer gets up and shoves him down! The referee immediately calls for the bell!]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Winner: James Justice</strong></p><p><strong> Match Rating: C+</strong></p><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>[Jumbo Jackson puts some more kicks to the ribs of James Justice following the bell! Sam Strong slides inside the ring and charges Jumbo, trying to protect James Justice but Jumbo sidesteps and throws Sam Strong over the top rope to the floor! Shane Sneer helps Jumbo set James Justice in the corner and Jumbo backs up - JUMBO AVALANCHE! James Justice gets SQUASHED in the corner! Sneer motions for another one, holding James Justice to his feet and Jumbo backs up - ANOTHER JUMBO AVALANCHE! James Justice falls to the mat and begins coughing! He's coughing up blood! The crowd boos as Shane Sneer and Jumbo Jackson exit the ring and EMT's come out!</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em> Sam Strong manages to get back in the ring and check on James Justice as the EMT's bring the stretcher out and Shane Sneer's guarantee is going to come true tonight as a stunned audience watches as the last image here on Thanksgiving Thunder is James Justice coughing up blood as he gets stretchered to the back.]</em></strong></p></div><p></p>

USPW American Wrestling

Week 1, December 2008

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. Captain USA

Anger vs. Steve Flash w/ Blonde Bombshell

The Towers of Power vs. The Rock City Stars

Peter Valentine w/ Sam Strong vs. Jack Avatar

Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat vs. Nicky Champion w/ Sam Strong

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. Captain USA

Anger vs. Steve Flash w/ Blonde Bombshell

The Towers of Power vs. The Rock City Stars

Peter Valentine w/ Sam Strong vs. Jack Avatar

Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat vs. Nicky Champion w/ Sam Strong

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Power Of The Force! defend vs. The New Jersey Devils vs. The Towers of Power

Hardcore Match: Shawn Gonzalez vs. Nicky Champion

USPW World Television Title Match: Freddie Datsun defends against Steve Flash w/ Blonde Bombshell

USPW Women's Title Match: Alicia Strong defends vs. Cherry Bomb

20 Minute Ironman Match: Jack Avatar vs. Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat

USPW World Title Match: JD Morgan defends vs. Captain USA

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong

5-2. Very good, Lexa90! Just missed the tag team titles match and the women's title match.

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Power Of The Force! defend vs. The New Jersey Devils vs. The Towers of Power - Just my gut feeling here...I personally detest the T.O.P. but you like to push the USPW originals.

Hardcore Match: Shawn Gonzalez vs. Nicky Champion - A Hardcore match in USPW haha...I doubt Nicky's quite over enough yet to win here.

USPW World Television Title Match: Freddie Datsun defends against Steve Flash w/ Blonde Bombshell - Because Steve Flash is an awesome TV champion.

USPW Women's Title Match: Alicia Strong defends vs. Cherry Bomb - ALicia is the better wrestler.

20 Minute Ironman Match: Jack Avatar vs. Joss Thompson w/ Jennifer Heat - I'm sure Joss will get the nod over the user character.

USPW World Title Match: JD Morgan defends vs. Captain USA - It's what I really really want to happen...maybe James Justice can run interference? USA USA USA!

Jumbo Jackson w/ Shane Sneer vs. James Justice w/ Sam Strong - Because James Justice is awesome.

2-5. Pulled a few fast ones on you but you had some sound reasoning behind your picks and who knows what might happen in the future! Thanks for predicting!

Archived