European Wrestling Federation

9th of December 1994

Fransesco opened his eyes. He saw the same thing he saw every day. Same old roof, same old wall and even the same old woman next to him... He lied down for while and then he got up. He walked to the kitchen and opened the door of the fridge. He then took some butter and cheese and walked towards their breadbox. He opened the box and took some white bread. When he opened the breadbag he saw some mold in the breads. He decided to take the mold out of the bread. He laid some butter on the bread and put 2 pieces of cheese on top of it. He began to eat the sandwich. It took around 10 seconds until he spit the piece of sandwich out of his mouth. It tasted horrible.

Fransesco hit the table and shouted "Can't you even buy some fresh f***ing bread?". His wife Carin shouted back "F**k you! Go to the store if you want some food!" Fransesco walked to the front door and shouted back to her "Ok, I go to the store! But don't you ever use my money for your shoppings b**h!". He closed the door with so much power that the window in the door broke. "F**k my life..." That's what Fransesco tought... "Should I just end it all? Maybe...". He then stopped as he felt pain in his shoulder. He had walked right to the streetlight. He then shouted "Aw F**K! Everything is just f**ked up!" An old woman who was walking down the street looked at him and said "Watch you language young man." Fransesco looked so angry that you couldn't seperate his face from the ass of an elephant. "Shut the f**k up! Just go and f**king kill yourself! Oh, you don't need to. You must be the oldest woman in the world? Just die to umm... Well whatever disease you have or sumthing... Well just f**king kill yourself!" Oh yeah... That's

what he said. Fransesco stormed out of the scene and towards the old lighthouse in the shore.

He opened the door of the lighthouse. He walked up the stairs all the way

to the top. He went outside from door in the top of the lighthouse. He was

in the balcony. He took a look down from the railing. He saw some sharp

rocks right below him. He climbed to the other side of the railing. He took

a look forward. He let his grip to loose from the rail...

(OOC: Ok, so English ain't my primary language but I hope that the possible grammar errors doesn't matter you!)

... Mission Failed?

...Someone grabbed Fransesco from his hand. The grabber said "What the hell were you thinking? Now let me help you." "Who the hell are you? Why did you stop me?" Fransesco answered. "Let me help you up first. Then I talk with you!" Answered the grabber with his deep voice. After a short moment Fransesco was pulled back to the balcony.

"*cough*So... *double cough* Who are you? And why the f**k did you stop me from jumping?" said Fransesco. The grabber answered "Calm down.. My name is Bill Modano. I saved you from killing yourself because... Well, let's just say that I've been in the same situtation." Fransesco breathed heavily. He sat down and took a smoke from his pocket and started to smoke it. After a while he asked a question from Bill "Oh, how rude from me... Do you want to take one too?" Bill answered "No thanks. I have my own ones but thanks from asking!" and the he took a cigar from his pocket and started to smoke it.

Soon he continued "So... Where do you work at?" Fransesco took the smoke into his hands and answered "I work as a handyman in a local gym. That's the gym where IPW's wrestlers train at..." Bill looked suprised and said "Oh. Well that ain't the best possible job for someone your age. Do you like wrestling or why do you work at such a horrible job?" Fransesco looked unhappy. He said "I work there because I dont have any kind of a education. Well, I were in the comprehensive school but I don't think that it counts as an education... And yes, I do like wrestling but as I didn't have any money, I could't get trained to become a wrestler. And now that I would have money for that my back has gotten so painfull that if I would be trained my back would stop working." Bill looked at him and said "Is that so? Well, you better get some assistance from the social welfare office. Hmm... The clock is 10:24AM. I gotta go to work! Here's my number. Call me sometime, ok?" Fransesco nodded and took the last breath from his smoke.

Bill opened the door of the lighthouse and took the stairs down... "What the f**k was that?" is what Fransesco was thinking... He then got up and quickly ran down the stairs. He saw that Bill walked to the left. He started to run towards Bill. He was close and finally he caught Bill...

Awesome!

... Fransesco was very exhausted. He shout "Bill! Wait! *Deep breath* Bill I need to talk to you." Bill turned and noticed Fransesco. He then said "So... What do you want to talk about?" Fransesco looked suprised and said "Mm... Here! " He takes around 200,000 lire from his pocket and handed them to Bill."Take these! You saved my life so I think that you deserve them.". Bill looked to his hand and said "No, I don't need that money.. But here take these!" He took around 500,000 lire from his pocket and gave them to Fransesco " I think you need that money more than I do."

Fransesco first looked towards Bill and then he moved his look to the money. He closed his eyes and said "I can't take these money. I don't deserve them." Bill looked Fransesco to the eyes and said "Just take them! I have plenty of money for myself. And hey! Give me a call later if you need more money!" Fransesco slowly took the money and put them into his pocket. Then he whispered to Bill "Thanks sir! I wont forget this." Bill smiled and said. "Well, now I need to rush to work! Call me sometime."

Bill turned and he was about to leave and then Fransesco said "Sir! Thank you very much for saving my life. I owe you one!" Bill turned smiled and said "Wow. I wouldn't have guessed that you would thank me. I heard what you said to my wife in the morning... You weren't very polite. But now I need to run! Remember to call me!" And then he turned and ran away to his work place...

The Cold Truth...

...Fransesco watched as Bill walked away... When he couldn't see him anymore he took a look at the money he had on his hand. 500,000 lires. That's like 350 dollars. (OOC: I should have tought about that before...) He then turned and started to walk towards the store in the the town center.

When he left from the store he saw some childs wrestling on their trampoline. "Where the hell were my friends when I were young? Why couldn't I wrestle with friends? Why weren't my parents rich? If I would've become a wrestler everyone would be much happier... Carin would've found some richer and handsomer man... I would be richer... Well maybe..." Then he felt the same pain again. He hit his head to the same lightpost that he had hit his head before. "Oh f**k. Not again." But instead of getting angry he just decided to give a little kick to the lightpost. Then he continued his journey towards home...

When he were in front of his house he saw the broken window in the door. He opened the door and said "Carin. I'm here." He continued his walk and he went to the kitchen. He had a bad feeling about this. He walked to the bedroom and saw a body on the floor. It was Carin. Her head was missing. Fransesco just walked to the other side of the bed and there he saw the head. The cut on her neck was very sharp. Fransesco slowly looked up and he saw a fishingline hanging from the roof. Who the hell would use fishingline to hang herself? Fransesco walked to the kitchen and he called to the emergency number...

The Time of Sorrow... Or is it?

...He took a look on the clock on the wall. It was 7:14PM. The paramedics had taken Carin with them. He took another shot of vodka. He took all the money he had and put them on the table. He decided to take the money to the bank...

He entered the bank. He wanted to deposit all of his money. He walked to the cashier and said "Hi! I would like to deposit some money." The cashier took a look at him and said "Hello sir. How much would you like to deposit?" He pulled the cash from his valet and said "5,201,400 lires (Around 3400$!). My name is Fransesco Alvino." The cashier took a look at her computer and wrote something with it. Then she said "Ah, yes. Yes you have an account here. Ok, I'll move the money to your account." Fran looked happy and said "Good. Can you tell me how many lires I have in my account?" The cashier clicked the mouse a few times and said "You have 24,150,100 lires (Around 16000$) in your bank account." Fran turned and said "Thanks for helping!" He turned around and left...

11th of December 1994

Few days passed and Fransesco was once again sitting next to the table at the kitchen. He drank some coffee and took a look at the clock. The time was 10:21AM. He drank the last of his coffee and went to work. While he was on his way to work he saw the same lightpost he had bumbed into. He smirked and continued his way to the gym. When he was at the gym he walked in. He saw the same men he saw everyday he were working. He said hi to everyone who said hi to him. Then he saw someone familiar. Bill Modano was sitting in the confrence room with the owner of IPW. Fransesco started to clean up the place. When he saw that Bill left the confrence room he walked next to Bill and said "Hello sir. How are you doing?" Bill turned and answered "I'm fine thanks for asking. What about you? The death of your wife must've been a shock." Fransesco looked down and said "Well, it was a bit of a shock to lose someone you've lived with for so many years. But hey! What are you doing here?" Bill looked Fransesco to the eyes and said "Well, as the main sponsor of IPW I think that I have to have meetings with them from time to time. And also I'm looking to buy majority holding of IPW."...

New Owner of IPW...

...Fran looked towards Mr.Modano and said "Wow! It would be nice if you would own the IPW. You could hire me to work for you" He smiled like never before. For some odd reason he were happier than ever in his life. Bill looked Fransesco with a serious look in his face. Then he said "Well, I think I can give you a job. Just give me your number and we can talk. I'm currently very busy with all the paperwork" Fransesco looked suprised and said "Your willing to give me a job? Oh my! Here take this." Fran picked a piece of paper and a pen and wrote his number to it. He gave the number to Bill and said "Thanks again Sir!" Bill took a look at him, smiled and said "No problem. I'll call you when I get my paperwork done!" Then Bill walked out the gym and left...

Fransesco was taking a nap when the phone rang. He ran to the phone and answered. "Fransesco." "Hello! This is Antonio Bolardi! I would like to ask you that would you like to buy yourself a new car?" Fransesco's mood went down and he said "F**k you man... Can't you just go f**k yourself and leave other people alone?" The car seller hung up... Fransesco went back to his bed and he fell a sleep. *RIIIIIIING* "Not that f**king phone again... Aw f**k!" Fran got up, walked to the kitchen and answered the phone. "Yea?" "Hi Fransesco! This is Bill. I would like to know that are you willing to be my partner in IPW?" Fransesco rubbed his eye and said "Surely Mr.Modano! Just tell me what to do." "Meet me at the gym tomorrow at 3PM! I'll tell you the details." Fran smiled and said "I'll be there! Can you tell me what kinda job I'll get?" Bill sneezed and said "I don't know yet. We think of that tomorrow. See you at the gym Fran!" "See ya." Then Bill hung up. Fran was excited. He shout "F**K YEAH! FINALLY I CAN GET INTO THE BUSSINESS!"...

So... What's my job sir?

12th of December 1994

It was 2PM. Fransesco was getting ready to go to the gym. He took a last bite of his pizza and then he left. On the way to the gym he saw a new building being built. At the building there read "Modano Co. - We pay your houses!". "Is that Bill's company's worksite?" Fran tought. He continued his way to the gym...

When he came to the gym he saw that there was a red nice car with white stripes on it. He went into the gym and he saw Bill in the confrence room with several other people. He sat down to the bench which was next to the wall. He looked two wrestlers training and said "Hey guys! Would you like to have a match so I could see you in action?" The wrestlers looked at him and said "Sure! Just watch and be amazed". The match was pretty good for a sparring match and even tought Fran could hear the wrestlers tell what they would do next, it did matter cause in front of a crowd it was impossible to hear their talking. The match ended with a frankensteiner after some nice chain wrestling. When the match ended Fran and couple of the other wrestlers applauded for the wrestlers. Bill and the others in the confrence room heard the applauds and they came out of the room...

"Hi Fransesco! Nice to see you here in time." Bill said. Fransesco smiled and said "Of course I came here in time. I wouldn't want to loose a job offer sir." Bill answered "Of course you wouldn't... Now shall we go to the confrence room?" Fransesco started to walk towards the room and said "If you say so sir!". Fransesco, Bill and the 4 other men entered the confrence room...

I'm the General Manager! Yea, Not gonna happen!

...Fransesco, Bill and the others sat down. Bill started speaking "Ok guys. This is Fransesco Alvino. His going to work for us. His job in the company is still unknown but I think we'll think of something. Fran say Hi to them!" Fran stood up and said "Hi!" One of the 4 others stood up walked to Fran and shook his hand. Then he said "I'm Filippo Voci. Nice to meet you Fransesco!" "Likewise." Fran answered. Then next one of the others got up, shook Fran's hand and said "My name is Antonio Rabatini." "And I'm Luca Nocerini. said the next one. The last of the others didn't even get up. He just said "Jimmy Sullivan..."

Fransesco looked towards everyone in the room and then he said "Well it surely is nice to meet all of you. Now can we think about my place in the company?" Bill looked into his eyes and said "How long have you been watching wrestling?" Fran looked amazed and he said "For 13 years sir." Bill started to smile and then he said "Ok guys. I've found our head booker!" Jimmy rises his head and says "What the f**k? This little twirp? Give me a break..." Bill looked towards Jimmy with a serious face and said "Well I think he can try. If he f**ks up, we change him. Simple as that. Now to the other bussinesses..."

"First of all. We need to choose a new name to IWP. Italian Pro Wrestling just ain't a good name." Bill said. Everyone thought for a while and then Luca said "What about Pro Wrestling Italy?" Jimmy laughs and says "Or what about Enough With the S**tty Ideas Pro Wrestling? EWSIPW." Fransesco looks to the clock where reads "Excalibur Won Frankenstein". He looked towards the clock for a bit longer and then he says "European Wrestling Federation! EWF." Antonio stops drumming the table and says "I like it. The name would allow us to expand as the name would be European not Italian." Bill looked first towards Antonio and then towards Fran. Then he said "IPW has just changed it's name to EWF. Nice job guys. Now we need to take a look to our current roster..."

The Confrence Room Part XXIV

..."Ok, I put a list of our wrestlers into the table. Take a look. Bill said and then he put the list on the table.Fransesco and the others walked next to it and started to read...

Name:Grande Promessa

Style: Cruiserweight

Nationality: Italian

Finisher: Grande Bomba (Frog Splash with theatrics)

Name: Ville Ähtäri

Style: Entertainer

Nationality: Finnish

Finisher: Finnisher (Release Powerbomb)

Name: Domenico Todaro

Style: Technician

Finishers: Todaro Cutter (Cutter), Sharpshooter

Name: Danny Hickins

Style: Psychopath

Nationality: British

Finisher: Double Arm DDT

Name: Bernand Eafrati

Style: Brawler

Nationality: German

Finisher: The Splash (Second Rope Splash)

Name: Jesus Gonzales

Style: Luchadore

Nationality: Spanish

Finisher: Spanish Flu (Springboard Hurricanrana)

Name: Lazaro Babino

Finisher: Lazo (STF)

Name: Alaskian Devil

Nationality: American

Finisher: Icy Hell (Elevated Senton Bomb)

Jimmy stopped reading the list and said "Only 8? What is this s**t?" Bill looked at him and said "Yes, only 8. But we'll sing some new wrestlers as soon as possible. You got anyone on your mind Fran?" Fran moved his look from the list to Bill's face. He then said "Well, I don't follow European wrestling so I cant say that I would have anyone in my mind." Bill looked sad and said "Well we need to think that later. Now I need to go to another meeting. Fran! You come with me. Antonio, Luca, Jimmy! See you all later!" They answered "See you." and Bill left the room with Fran following him...

Some homework for you Buddy!

...Fran and Bill walked to Bill's car. When they were next to it Bill said "Wait a second." He took a pile of papers from the car and gave them to Fran. "This is you homework. Plan some storylines, try to find some wrestlers for us and do what ever Head Bookers do." He said. Fran took a look at the paper pile and said "Ok. So was this why you asked me to come outside?" Bill shut the door of the car and answered "Yes. Do you need a ride home? It would look stupid if you would carry that paper pile with you." Fran smiled and answered "Well, a ride would surely be good thing as this pile is damn hard to carry. And it looks stupid as you said!" "Get in!" Bill said and started the car. Fran went to the car and they drove to Fran's place...

...Fransesco opened the door and went out with his paper pile. "Hey, you want to come for some coffee?" He said. Bill looked at Fran's house and said "No, I don't have time for that. Do your job and I'll call you when we have next meeting" Fran walked towards his door and said "Ok. I call you if I need to ask something. See ya later." Bill answered "Ok, bye." Then he drove away...

...Fransesco put the paper pile on the table and sat down. He took the first paper and there read "IPW roster info and back accounts. He started to read the papers... When he had read a lot of the papers he saw one where read "Lazaro Babino Arrested from Drunk Driving. He made a note from that and continued reading the papers...

Looking fo wrestlers!

Do YOU want to be a part of EWF?

Do you want to see yourself in the EWF? Just PM me with the following infos and it can happen:

Name:

Birthyear:

Nationality:

Style:

Finishers:

Basic info about the wrestler:

• 2 months later...

Archived