TNA: Cross The Line

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I don't know if this diary is supposed to be a joke, or what? I don't want to be rude, I never try to do that, but some things point me straight to thinking that You are making fun of us. Posts with one sentence, referees involved in World title matches... and with that terrible ratings You'd definitely drop in size very quickly, plus how is it possible to get that low ratings with so many good to great wrestlers? Either You're playing a prank on us, or Your product is very bad.

If You're for real, sorry, don't feel insulted - but try to make this diary better, man.

I did say that I thought this was Vince Russo playing the game!

I don't go on boards attacking others or want to be overly harsh man but that booking is god awful. It makes TNA on TV look golden, and you know there's a huge problem when that's the case!!

Sorry, but I don't know if this diary is supposed to be a joke, or what? I don't want to be rude, I never try to do that, but some things point me straight to thinking that You are making fun of us. Posts with one sentence, referees involved in World title matches... and with that terrible ratings You'd definitely drop in size very quickly, plus how is it possible to get that low ratings with so many good to great wrestlers? Either You're playing a prank on us, or Your product is very bad.

If You're for real, sorry, don't feel insulted - but try to make this diary better, man.

I am trying to make it better. If you read the shows you will see that the matches have reasoning behind them.

Billy Gunn as the world Champion? I agree with WeeMan. WTF

He is currently using the Cute Kip character and is an Upper Midcarder. Sting will get the belt back if he resigns.

I did say that I thought this was Vince Russo playing the game!

I don't go on boards attacking others or want to be overly harsh man but that booking is god awful. It makes TNA on TV look golden, and you know there's a huge problem when that's the case!!

I know it is a little problematic to believe that a referee could compete for the World title but Mark Johnson has wrestling experience.

Saturday, Week 3, June, 2009

Last night's house show made $1,000. TNA drew a 0.06 rating last night on Sun Sports. Unfortunately it only drew a 0.00 rating on Bravo.

Sunday, Week 3, June, 2009

TNA Slammiversary

Allstate Arena (7,985 in Attendance)

Brutus Magnus versus Consequences Creed

Consequences Creed does not get much response from the live crowd but still gets the win.

Consequences Creed beat Brutus Magnus in 18:11 by pinfall.

Match Rating: F

Savio Vega versus Abyss

This match is too long given who is involved as the legend Vega picks up the win.

Savio Vega defeated Abyss in 8:14 by pinfall with a handful of tights.

Match Rating: D-

Beer Money, Inc. versus AJ Styles and Suicide

James Storm makes several sexual references towards the crowd during this match and pins Suicide for the win.

Beer Money, Inc. beat AJ Styles and Suicide in 7:37.

Match Rating: D+

TNA X Division Title: Ladder Match: Alex Shelley © vs Andromenas

The crowd are turned off during this match as they are not interested in either of the participants.

Alex Shelley beat Andromenas in 4:43.

Match Rating: E-

Angelina Love versus Traci Brooks

The World Champion Cute Kip accompanies Angelina Love to ringside as she picks up the win.

Angelina Love beat Traci Brooks in 7:55 by pinfall

TNA Knockouts Title: Ladder Match: Awesome Kong © vs Roxxi

Mike Tenay mentions during this match that Kong has beat every challenger for her title so far.

Awesome Kong beat Roxxi in 5:09

TNA Legends Title: Booker T © versus Sheik Abdul Bashir

Don West points out that Booker has performed alot better since he separated from Sharmell.

Booker T beat Sheik Abdul Bashir in 10:32 by pinfall with a Scissors Kick

Match Rating: C-

Brother Devon & Kaz versus Kurt Angle & Jimmy Shaker

Kaz seems to love teaming with Brother Devon however falls to Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock.

Shaking Athletes beat Black & White in 8:16

Backstage Brutus Magnus tells Consequences Creed that he was lucky to beat him. Creed tells Magnus that due to his win, he now has confidence and challenges Savio Vega to a match at Victory Road as the crowd boo Magnus, as they came to see wrestling.

Rating: F+

Chris Sabin versus Samoa Joe

Mike Tenay announce during this match that the winner will go on to Victory Road to face the X Division Champion Alex Shelley.

Chris Sabin beat Samoa Joe in 6:42 by pinfall with a handful of tights.

Backstage Stevie Richards is talking to Mark Johnson before Cute Kip runs and attacks Stevie, before running away. The crowd boo the World Champion as he tried to take out one of his challengers tonight.

Rating: E

L.A.X. come to the ring to celebrate the Pay-Per-View with the people before Kevin Nash comes to the ring and hits Homicide with a boot and Hernandez with a Jackknife Powerbomb as the fans boo Nash.

Rating: E+

Madison Rayne & O.D.B. versus Sojourner Bolt and Jacqueline Moore

Mike Tenay informs us that at Victory Road these four will face off in singles matches as Rayne takes on Bolt and O.D.B. will face Moore.

Madison Rayne and O.D.B. beat Sojourner Bolt and Jacqueline Moore.

Backstage Jay Lethal is walking through a hall before KIYOSHI attacks him to the ground as the crowd boo KIYOSHI.

Rating: F

We cut to another area backstage as Shannon Moore offers to be Matt Morgan's mentor. The crowd boo both Morgan and Moore.

Rating: E

We cut to the backstage locker-room where Mick Foley is talking to Rhino. Foley tells Rhino that he can help him accomplish great things in TNA.

Rating: B-

Scott Steiner versus Shane Sewell

Mike Tenay mentions that it's only a matter of time before Steiner gets a World title shot.

Scott Steiner beat Shane Sewell in 1:18 by pinfall

Shark Boy comes out to sing and entertain the crowd who are not very interested.

Rating: E-

Taylor Wilde versus Velvet Sky

Taylor Wilde and Velvet Sky have pretty good chemistry and it lifts the match as Sky gets the win.

Velvet Sky beat Taylor Wilde in 3:26 by pinfall

Match Rating: D

The Governor comes out to introduce the challengers in tonight's main event, Stevie Richards and Mark Johnson, and the crowd boo as Stevie comes out limping, as they clearly fear that Kip will retain the title.

TNA World Title: Ladder Match: Cute Kip © vs Stevie vs Mark Johnson

Stevie Richards seems a little off his game due to the beatdown earlier as Kip gets the belt and the win.

Cute Kip beat Stevie Richards and Mark Johnson in 15:19.

Final Rating: D

Many would say that I should not have put Creed over Magnus but Creed is heading into a feud with Savio Vega.

Brutus Magnus on the other hand has not performed well for me yet and is just being used as a jobber.

This show did not perform that well. Alot of the angles had terrible ratings, but the main event delivered.

Current Victory Road Card:

TNA X Division Championship: Alex Shelley © versus Chris Sabin

Consequences Creed versus Savio Vega

Madison Rayne versus Sojourner Bolt

O.D.B. versus Jacqueline Moore

To be honest, the show ratings should really tell you why we've all commented on the quality of your booking.

It's not just the fact that you have a referee in the main event title match, it's the entire show. I thought TNA on TV was bad but if this was on it would be hands down the worst promotion in history.

You seem to have referees in title matches, broken down old timers that nobody cares about anymore holding titles, jobbers and people with no credibility as title challengers, road agents wrestling for some strange reason, heels vs heels, tag teams that don't match well and you're not putting any of your talented people over or in segments that would pop the crowd.

The only thing on that entire write-up that makes ANY sense is the Shelley vs Sabin match on your next card, but seeing as the crowd are dead on Shelley with your booking it'll take a huge effort to even make that mean anything!

The attendance is telling too. On my very first PPV with TNA I was getting somewhere around 17,000-18,000 people in.

None of that is meant as an attack. I don't take the game incredibly seriously or attack people on forums, I'm just saying it how it comes across. Dude that's a real mess, it seems like you're either VERY misguided or deliberately trying to bury your company.

Well Destiny here it goes I am not going to be as venomus but here it is bro personally I know your working with the game but why don't you just do what I've been doing don't use TEW and make feuds off of your own thoughts rather than because people are only going to get nastier.

Hope you take me up on my advice.

PS:If you would like to start a diary just send me a message.

Well Destiny here it goes I am not going to be as venomus but here it is bro personally I know your working with the game but why don't you just do what I've been doing don't use TEW and make feuds off of your own thoughts rather than because people are only going to get nastier.

Then it really wouldn't be a TEW 2008 Dynasty now wouldn't it?

To be honest, the show ratings should really tell you why we've all commented on the quality of your booking.

It's not just the fact that you have a referee in the main event title match, it's the entire show. I thought TNA on TV was bad but if this was on it would be hands down the worst promotion in history.

You seem to have referees in title matches, broken down old timers that nobody cares about anymore holding titles, jobbers and people with no credibility as title challengers, road agents wrestling for some strange reason, heels vs heels, tag teams that don't match well and you're not putting any of your talented people over or in segments that would pop the crowd.

The only thing on that entire write-up that makes ANY sense is the Shelley vs Sabin match on your next card, but seeing as the crowd are dead on Shelley with your booking it'll take a huge effort to even make that mean anything!

The attendance is telling too. On my very first PPV with TNA I was getting somewhere around 17,000-18,000 people in.

None of that is meant as an attack. I don't take the game incredibly seriously or attack people on forums, I'm just saying it how it comes across. Dude that's a real mess, it seems like you're either VERY misguided or deliberately trying to bury your company.

Hopefully I can build Shelley and Sabin into a good feud. I am at Cult at the moment.

This forum is for TEW dynasties. I will not be making up anything, as this is about the game for me.

Then it really wouldn't be a TEW 2008 Dynasty now wouldn't it?

Exactly. When you start making stuff up the challenges of the game disappear.

True,but TEW is a game while you have to make a story around it.

TEW is the basis of any diary. Any added creative input is fine, but people like to read about the game.

Monday, Week 4, June, 2009

The following match has been confirmed to take place at tonight's Impact taping:

Alex Shelley and Savio Vega vs Chris Sabin and Consequences Creed

At Victory Road Shelley will defend his X Division title against Chris Sabin, but first the two will face off in tag team action.

Monday, Week 4, June, 2009

TNA Impact

Arad McCutchan Stadium (2,000 Sell-Out in Attendance)

AJ Styles versus Brutus Magnus

These two don't seem to click at all, and it shows in their performances. AJ gets the win.

AJ Styles beat Brutus Magnus in 17:50 by pinfall with a Styles Clash.

Match Rating: E

After the match Abyss comes out, only for Brutus Magnus to attack Abyss and DDT him to the mat.

Rating: E+

Legends Champion Booker T comes to the ring and announces that AJ Styles will wrestle him for the title at Victory Road, and that he will give a large bounty of money to anyone who can take out Styles before their match at Victory Road.

Rating: B

Chris Sabin comes to the ring, only for his partner Alex Shelley to join him and smack him over the head with a steel chair.

Rating: D-

L.A.X. versus Kevin Nash and KIYOSHI

Hernandez seems a little off his game tonight and Nash pins him following a Jackknife Powerbomb.

Kevin Nash and KIYOSHI beat L.A.X. in 8:34.

Jacqueline Moore and Sojourner Bolt vs Madison Rayne & O.D.B.

Mike Tenay mentions that this is a rematch from Slammiversary and that the four Knockouts would face off in singles action at Victory Road.

Madison Rayne and O.D.B. beat Jacqueline Moore and Sojourner Bolt.

Brother Devon comes to the ring to update us on the status of his Tag Team Championship partner Brother Ray, before James Storm comes to the ring and announces that at Victory Road, Beer Money would be taking on Brother Devon and Kaz. He then hits Devon with a Superkick.

Rating: C-

Jay Lethal versus Jimmy Shaker

Shaker seems a little off his game tonight without Kurt Angle and Lethal gets the win.

Jay Lethal defeated Jimmy Shaker in 3:01 by pinfall.

Kaz comes to the ring and says that at Victory Road he and Devon will get retribution for what happened to Devon earlier. Robert Roode then sneaks up behind Kaz and clotheslines him.

Rating: D

Kurt Angle versus Rhino

These two men have a short match with Angle getting the cheap win.

Kurt Angle beat Rhino in 3:01 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.

Match Rating: B-

Matt Morgan versus Mick Foley

Don West announces during this match that at Victory Road Mick Foley will take on Scott Steiner.

Mick Foley defeated Matt Morgan in 7:48 by pinfall.

Rating: C-

Roxxi and Samoa Joe are seen getting changed backstage after what some might call a "training session".

Rating: D+

Scott Steiner and Shannon Moore vs Shane Sewell and Shark Boy

Mike Tenay mentions that Steiner has been dominant recently and Mick Foley might not be able to stop him at Victory Road.

Scott Steiner and Shannon Moore beat Shane Sewell and Shark Boy.

Sheik Abdul Bashir calls Stevie Richards to the ring, only to show Stevie a video of Sheik Bashir kissing Taylor Wilde, whom Stevie likes.

Non-Title: Booker T versus Suicide

These two don't seem to click and it makes for an an awkward bout. Booker gets the cheap win.

Booker T beat Suicide in 1:40 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes.

Match Rating: C

The Governor comes out to the ring and introduces two of her friends, Traci Brooks and Andromenas. Andromenas shouts something in Spanish and nobody can understand what he is saying.

Velvet Sky versus Roxxi

The World Champion Cute Kip is at ringside with Velvet Sky and helps her get the win.

Velvet Sky beat Roxxi in 1:16 by pinfall with a Blockbuster.

Knockouts Champion Awesome Kong comes to the ring after the match and Angelina Love comes out, and tells her that she has a title shot against Kong at Victory Road. Angelina Love then hits Awesome Kong with a chair from behind, and hits her again in the leg.

Alex Shelley & Savio Vega versus Chris Sabin and Consequences Creed

Consequences Creed seems really energetic during this match, wanting to get his hands on his Victory Road opponent Savio Vega. However, Shelley ends up pinning Creed for the win.

Alex Shelley and Savio Vega beat Chris Sabin and Consequences Creed.

Non-Title: Cute Kip versus Abyss

Cute Kip is visibly tiring towards the end of this match but the World Champion still gets the win.

Cute Kip beat Abyss in 17:43 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics.

The feud between Sabin and Shelley is in full swing now with Sabin turning face.

Many would say that Creed isn't ready for a singles match on PPV but hopefully Vega's experience should help.

Brutus Magnus continues to have terrible matches, but I will keep varying his opponents.

Current Victory Road Card:

TNA X Division Championship: Alex Shelley © versus Chris Sabin

Consequences Creed versus Savio Vega

Madison Rayne versus Sojourner Bolt

O.D.B. versus Jacqueline Moore

TNA Legends Championship: Booker T © versus AJ Styles

Brother Devon and Kaz versus Beer Money, Inc.

Scott Steiner versus Mick Foley

TNA Knockouts Championship: Awesome Kong © vs Angelina Love

Wednesday, Week 4, June, 2009

Last night's house show made $950. The contract of Rhino is up for renewal and TNA have requested contract negotiations with him.

The following matches are scheduled to take place at next week's Impact tapings:

Cute Kip and Alex Shelley versus Suicide and Chris Sabin

At Victory Road Cute Kip will defend his World title against Suicide but first he will face him in tag team action.

Non-Title: Booker T versus Rhino

Before Booker T defends his Legends title against AJ Styles at Victory Road he will face Rhino.

Friday, Week 4, June, 2009

TNA Impact last night drew a 0.81 rating on Spike TV. Vince Russo only has a month remaining on his contract but refuses to begin negotiations.

TNA has extended the contract of Alex Shelley. Another match has been added to this week's Impact tapings, with the current card now as follows:

Vince Russo versus Savio Vega

Before Savio Vega wrestles Consequences Creed at Victory Road he will have to get past part of TNA management, Vince Russo.

At Victory Road Cute Kip will defend his World title against Suicide but first he will face him in tag team action.

Before Booker T defends his Legends title against AJ Styles at Victory Road he will face Rhino.

This is actually a lot funnier than most "comedy" diaries out there through its shear WTF-ness. Cute Kip is the Beautiful People's manager AND the TNA champion? Savio Vega vs. Vince Russo?! Stevie Richards and a referee get a title shot on pay per view?! This is probably the most bizarrely booked promotion I have ever seen.

This is actually a lot funnier than most "comedy" diaries out there through its shear WTF-ness. Cute Kip is the Beautiful People's manager AND the TNA champion? Savio Vega vs. Vince Russo?! Stevie Richards and a referee get a title shot on pay per view?! This is probably the most bizarrely booked promotion I have ever seen.

I promise that comedy is not the intention. Cute Kip is helping The Beautiful People.

Saturday, Week 4, June, 2009

Last night's house show made $815. Impact drew a 0.04 rating on Sun Sports and a 0.00 rating on Bravo.

Sting continues to reject negotiation requests with TNA yet they continue to attempt to resign him.

TNA has extended the contract of Chris Sabin for a further nine months on a Pay-Per-Appearance deal.

People are ****ting on this, but it's refreshing to see someone who isn't carrying on the stereotypical storylines that we often see from real world diaries.

Well done for sticking to it and ignoring mattitude's crap about starting to make it up.

People are ****ting on this, but it's refreshing to see someone who isn't carrying on the stereotypical storylines that we often see from real world diaries.

Well done for sticking to it and ignoring mattitude's crap about starting to make it up.

Thank You. Cute Kip is not as bad a worker as some might think, and his feud with Suicide should be good. I am still enjoying writing this diary as usually my diaries do not last this long.

Sunday, Week 4, June, 2009

Last night's house show made $880, but unfortunately Impact drew a 0.00 rating on FOX8.

It is different, that is for sure... but i like the way it is going, it keeps me guessing for sure, and its hard to find anything that will keep me guessing.

That's good then. After all, who wants predictability in this day and age? Glad you're enjoying it.

Monday, Week 1, July, 2009

TNA has extended the contract of Rhino by a further eighteen months. Tonight on Impact he will take on Booker T as the following matches take place:

Vince Russo versus Savio Vega

Before Savio Vega wrestles Consequences Creed at Victory Road he will have to get past part of TNA management, Vince Russo.

Saturday, Week 3, July, 2009

Last night's house show only made $26. TNA Impact drew a 0.05 rating on Sun Sports last night but unfortunately drew a 0.00 on Bravo.

TNA has extended the Pay-Per-Appearance contract of Alex Shelley by nine months.

Monday, Week 4, July, 2009

The following matches have been scheduled to take place at tonight's Impact tapings:

Non-Title: Alex Shelley versus Abyss

Before Shelley defends his X Division title against Consequences Creed at Hard Justice he will face Abyss on Impact.

Rhino and Vince Russo versus Mick Foley and AJ Styles

At Hard Justice, the team of Rhino and Russo will face Brother Devon and Kaz, but will first take on Mick Foley and AJ Styles.

Monday, Week 4, July, 2009

TNA Impact

Alumni Memorial Fieldhouse (2,000 Sell-Out in Attendance)

Jimmy Shaker versus Andrew Thomas

Jimmy Shaker is really off his game tonight as referee Andrew Thomas gets the upset win.

Andrew Thomas defeated Jimmy Shaker in 18:27 by pinfall.

Match Rating: F

Non-Title: Alex Shelley versus Abyss

Abyss seems to be addicted to competition in this match and tries his hardest but the X Division Champion gets the win.

Alex Shelley beat Abyss in 7:38 by pinfall after using a foreign object.

Rhino and Vince Russo versus AJ Styles and Mick Foley

Jim Cornette joins commentary for this match and announces that at Hard Justice Rhino and Vince Russo will take on Brother Devon and Kaz.

TNA Front Line beat Rhino and Vince Russo in 7:34.

Andromenas & Joe vs L.A.X. vs Beer Money vs Lethal Consequences

Hernandez seems to have problems lifting the bigger men in this match as Beer Money get the win.

Beer Money beat Andromenas & Joe, L.A.X. and Lethal Consequences

Beautiful People vs Kongtourage vs Moore & Bolt vs Rayne & O.D.B.

World Champion Cute Kip is at ringside with the Beautiful People and it is announced that he will defend his title against Scott Steiner at Hard Justice.

Beautiful People beat Kong & Saeed, Moore & Bolt and Rayne and O.D.B

Shane Sewell is attacked backstage by Jimmy Shaker, who seems enraged by his loss to fellow referee Andrew Thomas earlier.

Devon & Kaz vs Vega & Suicide vs Nash & Booker vs KIYOSHI & Morgan

Kevin Nash is visibly tiring towards the end of this match but still gets the win along with Legends Champion Booker T.

Nash & Booker beat Black & White, Vega & Suicide and KIYOSHI & Matt

Kurt Angle versus Shark Boy

Don West announces during this match that at Hard Justice Angle will team with Jimmy Shaker and Brutus Magnus to take on Abyss, Samoa Joe and Shark Boy.

Kurt Angle beat Shark Boy in 2:42 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes.

Match Rating: C+

Roxxi versus Rhaka Khan

Rhaka Khan seems really off her game tonight as Roxxi gets the win in a short match.

Roxxi defeated Rhaka Khan in 3:28 by pinfall.

Match Rating: E-

Scott Steiner versus Stevie Richards

Jim Cornette once again joins Tenay and West for commentary in this match and announces that Steiner's title shot at Hard Justice will be held inside the Six Sides of Steel.

Scott Steiner beat Stevie Richards in 2:54 by pinfall.

Shannon Moore versus Chris Sabin

Mike Tenay mentions that it might not be long until Moore gets a title match with X Division Champion Alex Shelley.

Shannon Moore beat Chris Sabin in 2:43 by pinfall.

Sheik Abdul Bashir versus Shane Sewell

Mike Tenay announces that at Hard Justice Shane Sewell will take on Shannon Moore.

Shane Sewell beat Sheik Abdul Bashir in 2:55 by pinfall.

Taylor Wilde versus Sharmell

Sharmell seems a little off her game tonight but still gets the win after using a foreign object.

Sharmell beat Taylor Wilde in 2:55 by pinfall after using a foreign object

Match Rating: E+

The Governor comes to the ring and introduces two of her friends to the ring, Traci Brooks comes out first. Her second friend is Awesome Kong, who says that at Hard Justice she comes one step closer to getting her Knockouts title back from Angelina Love as she takes on Velvet Sky.

Non-Title: Cute Kip versus Brutus Magnus

The World Champion seems a little off his game tonight but still gets the win in a short match.

Cute Kip beat Brutus Magnus in 1:20 by pinfall

Hopefully Consequences Creed should improve with a decent feud with Alex Shelley.

KIYOSHI worked quite well with Matt Morgan and could possibly be put with him to help them both.

Andromenas also seemed to get alot out of teaming with Samoa Joe as I continue to implement him.

Current Hard Justice Card:

Brother Devon and Kaz versus Rhino and Vince Russo

Shark Boy, Abyss & Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle, Shaker & Brutus Magnus

Shannon Moore versus Shane Sewell

Awesome Kong versus Velvet Sky

TNA X Division Championship: Alex Shelley © vs Consequences Creed

TNA World Title: 6 Sides of Steel: Cute Kip © vs Scott Steiner

Archived