Still using retired wrestlers?

Do you guys still have your retired workers still wrestle a match time from time. Like some legends who still have some decent skills? I have some retired wrestler still wrestle a match from time to time. I had Ricky Steamboat coming out of retirement and having him wrestle one last match against Ric Flair, it got a B- rating. I guess if its not for the ring rust it might be a B or better.

if I had the match time to blow, sure. But since i only have one tv show a week + monthly ppv as a global promotion... I would rather spend the time trying to get my ACTIVE wrestlers over and I have a hard enough time using them of them all as it is.

In my USPW game I've always been happy bringing Sam Strong out for the odd match, usually a tag of some sort at Thanksgiving Thunder or Independence Day Slam. If you can't break out a guy like Sam Strong for a major PPV, then when can you do it? :)

if I had the match time to blow, sure. But since i only have one tv show a week + monthly ppv as a global promotion... I would rather spend the time trying to get my ACTIVE wrestlers over and I have a hard enough time using them of them all as it is.

Why haven't you pursued another show? A 'B' would certainly allow you the chance to get your workers over, same as another 'A' show I imagine.

Why haven't you pursued another show? A 'B' would certainly allow you the chance to get your workers over, same as another 'A' show I imagine.

because booking one show + monthly ppv is enough to keep me playing and not burn me out 1) creatively, and 2) with just playing. I learned my lesson with EWR after 24hrs straight of playing. I barely touched the thing after that. Although I did log in several in game years on 04 (and 05 respectively) I've tried playing with more than one brand or more than one tv and the saves never last. The current game I have (with just RAW) is the longest I've made it with them ever. And I'm in for almost a year.

Archived