CZCW || The Dawn of a New Day

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Zobeto1/website-1.jpg

Subject: Masked man at CZCW "Vendetta" unknown.

For those of you who watched the CZCW's latest live event "Vendetta" online or in attendance, many are questioning who the hooded masked man was who attacked Manic Mario and Marc Speed during a triple threat match-up where Mikey James was also involved.

The hooded/masked figure came in through the crowd and instantly made short work of debuting Manic Mario and from there was about to seemingly assault Mikey James before James was able to duck out of the way. By doing so, the hooded/masked man ended up laying out Marc Speed instead... Ultimately, leading to Mikey James taking control of the match-up and picking up the pinfall over a fallen Speed.

CZCW security tried to restrain the individual, however, they were able to break free and exit the arena through the crowd.

My sources within CZCW are either great actors or truly unaware of who the person was. Stating that they are "completely unaware of who it may have been", however, that doesn't mean that it's not a superstar already on the roster.

Many have been speculating that it may be a superstar within the CZCW that is looking to make an impact on his/her own. However, there has also been rumors going around the locker room that it could be, yet another, debuting superstar. The latter seems more realistic as both Hall & Anderson seem to be bringing in a lot of "new blood" into the CZCW to mark off their "new era".

More to come...

Subject: CZCW renames April event, qualifying matches to take place at "Uprising".

Word within the CZCW organization is that their live wrestling event in April will now be known as CZCW "Coastal Zone Chaos". The reason for the change is due to a match-up under the same name that will take place at said event. In this match-up 6 CZCW superstars will compete for not only the Coastal Zone Xtreme title but also the Coastal Zone Championship! This is how the match will take place:

Both the CZCW Costal Zone Xtreme Championship & The CZCW Coastal Zone Championship will be hung above the center of the ring. Each title will have their own chord holding the belt at it's base. Also, each belt will be approx. 5 feet apart from eachother to make it obvious which title is being sought after at any given point.

The match will conclude only when we both championships have been removed from said chords and whoever releases the championship will be declared the champion of that very belt. They can do so by climbing one of the three ladders positioned around the ring.

In a sense, there is no order to which title can be taken down first and also, if someone is able to release one of the titles then that does not mean they are removed from the match-up itself. So, if a superstar is able to obtain the Xtreme title after climbing the ladder and taking it down... They are still viable to still compete within the match and via for the Coastal Zone Championship as well.

Anyone can walk away with any title... One lucky superstar may even be able to walk away with both championships at the end of the night making him the most powerful person in the CZCW (from a champions stand-point).

With the new match now in place for "Coastal Zone Chaos" in April... There will be qualifying matches at "Uprising" to declare who will be part of this iconic and ultimately innovative CZCW match-up. It should be noted that both the Xtreme Champion and the Coastal Zone Champion after "uprising" will be guaranteed a slot in the double championship match.

Subject: CZCW renames April event, qualifying matches to take place at "Uprising".

Word within the CZCW organization is that their live wrestling event in April will now be known as CZCW "Coastal Zone Chaos". The reason for the change is due to a match-up under the same name that will take place at said event. In this match-up 6 CZCW superstars will compete for not only the Coastal Zone Xtreme title but also the Coastal Zone Championship! This is how the match will take place:

Both the CZCW Costal Zone Xtreme Championship & The CZCW Coastal Zone Championship will be hung above the center of the ring. Each title will have their own chord holding the belt at it's base. Also, each belt will be approx. 5 feet apart from eachother to make it obvious which title is being sought after at any given point.

The match will conclude only when we both championships have been removed from said chords and whoever releases the championship will be declared the champion of that very belt. They can do so by climbing one of the three ladders positioned around the ring.

In a sense, there is no order to which title can be taken down first and also, if someone is able to release one of the titles then that does not mean they are removed from the match-up itself. So, if a superstar is able to obtain the Xtreme title after climbing the ladder and taking it down... They are still viable to still compete within the match and via for the Coastal Zone Championship as well.

Anyone can walk away with any title... One lucky superstar may even be able to walk away with both championships at the end of the night making him the most powerful person in the CZCW (from a champions stand-point).

With the new match now in place for "Coastal Zone Chaos" in April... There will be qualifying matches at "Uprising" to declare who will be part of this iconic and ultimately innovative CZCW match-up. It should be noted that both the Xtreme Champion and the Coastal Zone Champion after "uprising" will be guaranteed a slot in the double championship match.

Sweet premises! Anything could happen.

Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to who may end up in the match.

Subject: CZCW finalizes "Uprising" Card.

The CZCW has finalized their card for "Uprising" and , as stated before, the card is chalked full of qualifying matches for the CZCW's newest innovative match-up... "Coastal Zone Chaos".... Which will take place at their Live April event under the same name.

Listed below is the official card for CZCW "Uprising".

Donnie J © vs. Mainstream Hernandez

[CZCW Coastal Zone Championship Match]

American Optimus © vs. Burning EXILE

[CZCW Coastal Zone Xtreme Championship Match]

Frankie Perez vs. Fox Mask vs. Insane Machine

[Qualifying Match for "Coastal Zone Chaos"]

Remmy Skye vs. Snap Dragon vs. Mikey James

Sensational Ota vs. Ultimate Phoenix vs. InSaNiTy vs. Masked Cougar

Matt Sparrow vs. Damien vs. Manic Mario

It seems that the championship matches at "Uprising" have even more pressure on them due to the fact that the loser doesn't have a chance to via for a spot in the "Coastal Zone Chaos" match in April. This puts both champions and contenders into a tough position because the loser will be obviously on the "outside looking in".

Even though you're pushing Mainstream to the "moon"... I still don't see him winning the main title when he's probably only an E- in pop around the US (unless you edited his popularity, which I doubt you did).

There's no way you'll have Optimus lose his title straight out the gate.

Most will want Perez to win this match but Machine could be a great addition to your 6 way match. Plus, a big CZCW name to start with.

Same answer as with Insane Machine.

With your feud with Ota, I don't see how Ota can win another match over him unless there is a storyline that makes sense for it to happen.

Matt Sparrow is seemingly your "pet project" with how you used him in the first couple cards, however, Damien just looks bad ass. Could be a great addition to your 6 way match.

Both champions head into the Chaos match with their titles intact.

Really, really hard one to call as all three wouldn't be out of place in the match. Just to show how much of a hard call this is, I'll go opposite to Eisenverse and stump for Mr Perez.

Remmy Skye is the king of the ladder match, he needs to be in the match.

Not only is this is a preference choice, he's also one of the best workers in CZCW.

Can't really go against Damien (Hell Monkey) in this one.

So.... Anyone interested?

So, yes, this post is to float my own boat if you will... but I was wondering if anyone out there is enjoying this CZCW dynasty so far? If not, what would you want to see different in the end?

I've always wanted to do a Dynasty and kind of like how it's gone so far (especially since my schedule is super busy and the one show a month thing really makes it easy to progress at a quicker rate), however, I just wanted to see what others thought overall.

The dynasty is still in its beginning stages but just thought I'd throw this out there to see what people thought. I'm one who loves to read these dynasties on the board and see a lot of people create a loyal following of people posting who they think will win and what not and then there are some that go un-noticed and don't receive the same attention. Just checking to see what people would like to see, in a way, to give me more ideas on how to make it more reader friendly.

As the shows are laid out, I can't really go into much more depth than that as I don't really have a lot of time to dive into it. but... I feel the write ups have been "fleshed out" decently thus far.

So...... What do you think?

;):p:D

bump.

Just checking to see if anyone is wanting to/willing to give some feedback on the diary thus far? I've had a lot of hits, however, not a lot of people chiming in at all. Not that I expect it but just wanted to know if people liked what they've read so far at least... or... If I could change anything to make it more interesting.

Cheers.

Im enjoying it so far, your own twist on the characters makes it seem like your own world rather then just anohter C-Verse diary. You avoid the pit-falls other new diary members make(like my-self)and you dont seem to be bored with it yet at all, quite the opposite you seem to be getting into it with this Costal Zone Chao's idea. You do a very good job of mixing the talent you have with the overness that you have. And lastly I mark out big time for the Mainstreamer himself so go right ahead and make him the face of CZCW.

Good time to do predctions while Im at it.

Donnie J © vs. Mainstream Hernandez[CZCW Coastal Zone Championship Match

More just a prayer then anything, but Donnie hasent had that great of matches yet, so maybe.

A better high flier for the Chao's match and more long term

Im enjoying it so far, your own twist on the characters makes it seem like your own world rather then just anohter C-Verse diary. You avoid the pit-falls other new diary members make(like my-self)and you dont seem to be bored with it yet at all, quite the opposite you seem to be getting into it with this Costal Zone Chao's idea. You do a very good job of mixing the talent you have with the overness that you have. And lastly I mark out big time for the Mainstreamer himself so go right ahead and make him the face of CZCW.

Thank you for the response BrockLock. I really appreciate it. These diaries are fun to put together (as you know yourself), however, it can be a little tough when you think others may not like what you're putting together. ya know? Not like I expect people to fawn over my diary for any reason but it's nice to hear some feedback about what others think... whether good or bad.

I'm trying to find a way to make the CZCW feel a little different outside of how I've played them before. Mainstream Hernandez is shaping up to be a fun character to book as he can play the perfect young ****y heel, however, the twist of having his own "Ambercrombie & Fitch posse" makes him have a unique quality in my eyes. Makes him a little more early 20's douche-bag punk who thinks he is the "sh*t" since he looks the part versus really having to prove himself.

I'm hoping to really dive into the other characters though too and give them some life of their own. Maybe even put a new spin on a few CZCW originals.

Thanks again though!

Archived