The Future Of Your Company

The Future

Kirk Lazarus (Curt Hawkins)-Split Him And Zack Ryder Up and Pushed Curt Hawkins as newly found Kirk Lazarus already held the Tag Team Champs with Outback Jack Walker (Chris Harris) and i really like him.

Cody Rhodes-Split him from Ted DiBiase so he could beat Shawn Michaels for the world champ he is my favourite superstar.

Gregory Helms-Ran a team where he was learning from Hulk Hogan then would turn on him at Armageddon 2009 he would go on to win the No Way Out elimination Chamber and win a title shot.

Evan Bourne-my second favourite superstar will give him the intercontinental champ soon

The future of my USPW is Nicky Champion... he's also the present, cos the future is now! :)

Seriously though, while I don't have an absolute plan in my game I've been running it in phases. The first few months were a consolidation phase, getting to grips with my roster and getting my main event scene over so that they could put on some relatively good matches.

Second phase was an internal war, with Sam Strong's babyfaces up against Peter Valentine, Danny Jillefski, the Sneer Corporation and the Tower of London as they tried to take over the company.. this raged for a looong time but ended when Champion finally took down Tower for the USPW World title.

This led to the next phase which is an international style war, with the main heel group consisting of Bruce The Giant, Tower Of London and Marat Khoklov as the Weapons of Mass Destruction. The three foreign giants are almost unbeatable as singles stars, while pretty much the only guy who can beat any of them is Nicky Champion who has been using a Giant Killer style gimmick for ages, mostly while feuding with T-Rex (who since turned face since he's American :p) and Tower of London among USPW's other many big guys. I've also got Champagne Lover pushed up to the main event and I'm considering giving him the world title as the WMDs vs USPW story doesn't even need the belt in it and Lover can carry the company on his back... something the rest of the heels can't quite do just now.

I've also got the tag belts on the Models, Zeus Maxmillion (Canadian/Greek) and The Sensational Singh (Indian) to further push the international thing, with an uneasy alliance between Jack DeColt and Jeremy Stone being the bedrock of the tag division thanks to not being able to drop below C+ overness in the USA due to their Canadian overness. I've milked that a lot...

The future will continue with these storylines for a while before eventually moving on to a old/young divide... well, some veterans will probably be heel (Valentine/Bruce/Stone/Enforcer/Strong?) while some youngsters like Champion and Champagne will head up the new revolution of youngsters... there are also going to be some significant old/young pairings working as mentor/protege, with Steve Flash and Mainstream Hernandez already going strong, and with pairings like Enforcer Roberts/Hugh De Aske (the Dread Pirates :)) going up against them...

The future of USPW is bright, I think. :)

The Future of my NOTBPW September 2012: anyone 29 and below years old:

Greg Keith- 3x Young Lion and 1x tag team champ with his brother Mathew with 4 A* matches at 23 years of age

Lassana Makutsi- 1x Young Lion with 2 A* matches at 25 years of age

Marc DuBois- 1x Young Lion with 6 A* matches at 25 years of age

Matthew Keith- current Young Lion and 1x tag team champ with his brother Greg at 23 years of age

Randy Bumfhole- 3 A* matches at 27 years of age

Sean Deeley- 2x Young Lion and 1x Unlimited Action with 17 A* matches at 26 years of age

Zimmy Bumfhole- 2x Young Lion with 5 A* matches at 29 years of age.

My main eventers might be aging, but the Future is stepping up big time while others like Swoop McCarthy, El Heroe Mexicano, KC Glenn, Steven Parker and Steve Frehley are slowly improving. NOTBPW is safe when the veterans starts to retire

For me...

Claudio Castagnoli: He has been the fasted rising Main Eventer for a year and a half. He actually held the ECW Championship AND the WWE Tag Team Championship for over a year. He always has good to great matches and has been the one carrying my ECW brand. He seems to be the perfect next big Number One Heel in any brand.

The Kings of Wrestling Stable: Including Claudio, The Kings of Wrestling stable has ruled ECW and to a smaller degree Smackdown.. they are....Claudio as the leader with Chris Hero, Kevin Steen, Paul Burchill & Sara Castagnoli have all held Championships at some point, Hero & Steen are the current WWE Tag Team Champs and Paul Burchill is the currant ECW TV Champ, a belt that I activated.

Elijah Burke: Thanks to a feud with Triple H, he has grown to huge popularity. Even if Burke wasn't allowed to beat Trips, that didn't matter as his popularity soared. He just recently fought in the Main Event Triple Threat match at SummerSlam over the WWE Championship and he a recent babyface turn has given him more popularity. He is currently in a feud with Brock Lesnar the most dominant champion in the company, where he actually scheduled to beat him for the belt.

Paul London: Ever since I put him on Smackdown, things have looked up for London. He won the US Championship and with Shawn Michaels as his mentor, London has performed amazingly. In fact, at Summer Slam, he actually beat HBK to retain his belt and I feel that match made him into a true superstar.

Daniel Black Francis - Nearly always pulls out good rated matches and I consider him a veteran, even though he's only 28.

Wade Orson - 25yrs old and with Kathleen Lee as his manager, once his psychology catches up with his basics, he'll be a big asset imo.

Los Luchadores - El Heroe Mexicano and El Mitico Jr are my current tag champions and work extremely well together, both only 21yrs old so they'll be a major part of the tag division for a few years before going into singles competition eventually.

I'm at April 2013 on the brink of Cult with ROF and I reckon those four will help continue the push upwards :).

Archived