Quick gimmick question

Sorry if I've missed this elsewhere but I'm new to the game (only have the demo at the mo) and have read a lot of threads but not seen anything.

I'm playing with TNA at the mo and intend to do so again when I've learned more and bought the full game, but I have a question about 1 gimmick especially...

I've managed to take gimmicks off people and put them back to their default person (I always change Raisha Saeed to Cheerleader Melissa for example) but I'm wondering with the Suicide gimmick. In real life of course Kaz started off as Suicide but managed to injure himself again so they put Christopher Daniels in the gimmick. Is there a way for me to make Daniels himself again but put someone else in the Suicide gimmick? Like say if I wanted to put Kaz in as him when he comes back, or even hire an indy guy or put another worker under the mask?

I wonder as I'd like Daniels back ideally but I don't want to lose Suicide either.

Oh and one other quick question about gimmicks and names too...

If I hire a guy who has a gimmick in WWE like The Boogeyman for example, I'd be hiring Marty Wright. If I were to let him use The Boogeyman name and gimmick in say TNA, would the game have the thing where I'd probably be sued by WWE for using their trademark?

If I hire a guy who has a gimmick in WWE like The Boogeyman for example, I'd be hiring Marty Wright. If I were to let him use The Boogeyman name and gimmick in say TNA, would the game have the thing where I'd probably be sued by WWE for using their trademark?

The rest of the post I didn't understand sorry, but the answer to this part is no. You can call your wrestlers whatever you like without fear of being sued.

The rest of the post I didn't understand sorry, but the answer to this part is no. You can call your wrestlers whatever you like without fear of being sued.

Thanks for that. Basically the first part is this...

Christopher Daniels currently wears a suit and mask as the character "Suicide"

Before Daniels used this gimmick the wrestler "Kaz" was Suicide until he got injured.

Now seeing as the Suicide suit gimmick could pretty much be worn by anyone of a similar build, I wonder if in the game I can return Christopher Daniels to his old default persona, but put another wrestler in the same Suicide gimmick, like they can and have done for real already with the situation where Kaz was injured and so Daniels took over the gimmick.

Another example from the past would be Doink the Clown in the WWF back then, he was portrayed by several people over time as far as I know.

Thanks for that. Basically the first part is this...

Christopher Daniels currently wears a suit and mask as the character "Suicide"

Before Daniels used this gimmick the wrestler "Kaz" was Suicide until he got injured.

Now seeing as the Suicide suit gimmick could pretty much be worn by anyone of a similar build, I wonder if in the game I can return Christopher Daniels to his old default persona, but put another wrestler in the same Suicide gimmick, like they can and have done for real already with the situation where Kaz was injured and so Daniels took over the gimmick.

Another example from the past would be Doink the Clown in the WWF back then, he was portrayed by several people over time as far as I know.

Just do what you did to change Daniels in the first place, and return him to his default name/picture. The only limit you have is that you can't have Daniels working as himself and Suicide at the same time, likewise, you can't have two workers using the exact same spelling of the name Suicide if that was what you were wanting to do.

In the character details bit you can change the picture by clicking on it, which will bring up the list of pictures in the picture folder. I often change pictures to my preferred ones.. which is especially handy when I've got a bunch of divas I need to come up with ideas for. ;)

Just do what you did to change Daniels in the first place, and return him to his default name/picture. The only limit you have is that you can't have Daniels working as himself and Suicide at the same time, likewise, you can't have two workers using the exact same spelling of the name Suicide if that was what you were wanting to do.

In the character details bit you can change the picture by clicking on it, which will bring up the list of pictures in the picture folder. I often change pictures to my preferred ones.. which is especially handy when I've got a bunch of divas I need to come up with ideas for. ;)

I'm having a prob with this as I'm trying to change the picture of Brutus Magnus right now aswell. You said in the character details I can change the picture by clicking on it, but when I do nothing happens?

I get the feeling you are trying on the wrong screen... on the one with the bio that you can type in there is a small picture off to the left, just click on that and it'll bring up the picture list. I think you might be in the alter-ego section, which would be the wrong bit. :)

Archived