FiSpi - a refreshing change?

i for one am extremely excited about the news of Adam's new game. i think, it will give Adam a huge chance to show off skills which he may not know he has. this will be the first official Career simulator adam has done. obviously your going to get people saying "DAMN IT, I WANT TEW 2005 NOW!", but i think it's going to be great to see something other than a booker/promoter sim from adam. it's going to be interesting how adam portrays storylines and backstage pollitics in the game as it's obviously going to have to say much more than "Sean McFly doesn't like Tommy Cornell", so we're going to see a lot more of adam's interest in wrestling and how he see's the wrestling world. i don't think anyone here that's a fan of adam's work is honestly expecting a blockbuster game like they were for a new edition of EW/EWD/EWR and finally TEW... but my expectations are still resonably high as adam's reputation for good (and very addictive) games is extremely high. needless-to-say, i think this forum has just been booked marked by many gaming fan and greydogsoftware's forum should have a fair few visitors in the next few days so here's good luck to you adam, i think it's great that your moving on (even if it is breifly) to something new, and i can't wait for those screenshots and the ever so famous Update-O-Rama's and Countdown's for Fighting Spirit

Hey Nik, long time no see ;) I agree that it's good to see something other than a booker/promoter sim. I know I've been waiting years for a decent career sim and from the looks of it, this is going to go beyond what I've been waiting for so, needless to say, I'm excited about this game.

Archived