Brawl For All (Modern Mod - Beta 1 Release)

Socko

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="j20!" data-cite="j20!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22025" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Links are dead, could you please re up them?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Apologies for that, they should be fixed now.</p>

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Socko" data-cite="Socko" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22025" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Apologies for taking so long to reply .. I've re-uploaded the files, and they can be found here ..<p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?3xp050p0mjux9i3" rel="external nofollow"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Mediafire Link</span></a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah, thanks man! Stupid me forgot to backup this file before I purchased a new laptop and wiped my old one away.</p>

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

To little to late...

I just recently started playing WS2 and do enjoy it but having some issues with it. Found this mod but none of the links work. Is there a way it can be re-posted? I like simply playing up with a wrestler rather then managing a company, such as in Total Extreme Wrestling. Thanks.

Archived