Wrestlemania is tonight

justtxyank

Not sure where that perception comes from (MITB being rushed). At least they sell the match, unlike that pyramid of doom they do in TNA (and the indies) with something like 6 people doing a suplex. And from there, they go to the next spot. What next, you need a hand granade to pin a guy? At least Kofi was out of commission shortly after the vertical ladder run, and subsequent slam by Mark Henry on the ladder. At least they didn't sell that horribly botched Unprettier off the ladder. God that was terrible.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least they didn't sell that horribly botched Unprettier off the ladder. God that was terrible.

Hey, wrestling isn't always picture perfect. But then, at WM24, why did Punk get back up so soon from Jericho's Codebreaker, considering it also had a ladder? Also, at this Wrestlemania, the DDT Micheals pulled off after reversing the Tombstone set-up from Taker wasn't perfect. Takers head never went close to the canvas. But as I said, it's impossible to be picture perfect.

Can't comment on the Codebreaker since I haven't seen WM24. But that Unprettier was terrible. We were watching it at a bar with some friends, and everyone was like "OMG, no way, he won't do that...OH MY.....oh." Perhaps not the best set up for it, but had it been pulled off it would have been awesome.

Are you comparing Bam Bam Bigelow to Chris Jericho?

"That'd just **** over one of the best in the WWE, it'd be completely ridiculous :o"

I'm saying that a big badass wrestler like Bam Bam Bigelow being beat by Lawrence Taylor in a wrestling match was ridiculous. Even more ridiculous was the match being the main event. :rolleyes:

Archived