What constitutes a major show and a less important show?

Basically, from the Roster Analysis screen - what is classed as a major show and what is classed as a less important show?

I've reached the stage now with SIGMA where I've basically out-grown my roster - I only have maybe 4-5 fighters who according to the analysis are capable of main eventing a major show. I don't think I've done anything wrong as such, except growing too quickly - I've not had any upsets, my main guys have been winning, but not picking up popularity as quickly as the company.

I'm also just over the boarder of being a National company, so I don't want to be putting on too many poor shows to knock me down to Regional again as I fear I'll get sacked - I'm assuming the game doesn't take into account how far we've come in a short space of time?

Anyway, that's taken me on a bit of a tangent, so back to the original question. I'm thinking that a PPV event would be classed as a 'major' event, whilst everything else is less important - is this correct? I have no PPV deal as there are only 2 in Europe and the small one is taken by ALPHA and the medium is too big for me.

Archived