lack of knocks or tko's

I would say you need to check your fighter's stats.

If they have great punching or kicking skills then they have a better chance at a standing KO. Likewise, if you put these guys against guys with weak chins, that's an even better chance.

If you get a lot of submissions, I'd assume that you have guys with good submission skills, or at the very least, aren't ground and pounders.

If not, weird things do happen, Guy Broom got a submission in his first match for me.

Again, you cannot take the percentages of certain types of victories in isolation - it is about the fighters you are using. If you're not using many fighters who have KO power then obviously there'll be a dramatic reduction in KO and TKO victories. Outside of their Heavyweight division, most of GAMMA's starting guys aren't big hitters.

it all depends on the fighters. im in the opposite boat, im getting mostly KOs, im playing a company i made from scratch in the default database.

gamma has alot of star power or potential star power. alot of strong chins in that group. take a peek at the scouting.

Archived