What type of Diary should I do

Thinking of starting a new diary but not sure what to do. I'm thinking of something wacky, something that's different from the norm.

Here's the options .... You'll love these!

• A WWE diary from present day, however this diary will be wacky, random and completely stupid. Featuring random celebs and silly storylines. With such storylines as Vince McMahon challenging Bill O'Riley to a Cage Match, Michael Cole coming out! and Batista openly using steriods in the backstage area.
  • A serious WCW diary from 2000 based around the Bischoff/Russo era
  • D'Lo Browns "World of Wrestling" - Read about D'Lo as he battles depression before then following D'Lo as he sets up his own promotion alongside his business partners, his mother and former WWE superstar, The Godfather.
  • A serious WWE diary from the present day
  • A serious TNA diary from the present day
  • A TNA diary based on the idea if Bill Crosby, Charlie Sheen, Kevin James, Vince Russo and Larry David set up a consortium and bought TNA from Pandy Energy simply because they can and because they were drunk at the time. (A Personal Fav!:D)

I'll leave the voting to you guys, some of the options are wacky, some are serious. I made a diary before that I don't think many cared for, with this option you guys can pick what you want and I will write it in an attempt to keep you guys coming back to check it out. I don't mind writing something wacky or funny.

Look forward to seeing your votes, if any lol!

. The Network Guy

A TNA diary based on the idea if Bill Crosby, Charlie Sheen, Kevin James, Vince Russo and Larry David set up a consortium and bought TNA from Pandy Energy simply because they can and because they were drunk at the time. (A Personal Fav!)

that's got my vote!

Guest cmdrsam

1. A serious WCW diary from 2000 based around the Bischoff/Russo era

2. A serious TNA diary from the present day.

With a "wacky" diary, its tough to hold the line between amusing and silly to stupid and painful. I don't think a lot of diaries I've seen have done that successful. The best approach is probably something like J. Silver's USPW, but good luck trying to replicate something as amazing as that.

Archived