Idea's for new game's

My favorite idea is to erase all contracts (usually by creating a new data base and copying everything over from another database except contract and contractbio) and then see where workers turn up. To play I typically use cverse, but as a watcher it can be fun to see where guys end up in real world mods. On one particular real world mod I just did a fantasy scenerio where i had RAW and Smackdown split into 2 seperate Internation promotions, WCW as a National, TNA and ECW as Cult, and then ROH and a couple other Regional promotions. They all started out with pre-selected owners, then the rosters were blank.

I'd go check out the dynasty section. There are always some great ideas worth stea.. er, borrowing from in there. If you find something that hooks you in there it can be a great way to get you into playing a company you've never played before. And with so many diaries out there, you're bound to be able to find one for almost every major company in the Cornellverse, and many from the real world too. :)

Well, being based in Australia, attemping to take over the world with APW would seem logical :p

Otherwise, it would be interesting to hear if anyone could do anything with PSW. They seem to be the archetypal red-haired stepchild of the C-verse, destined never to be loved as they're the woeful DaVE rip-off/tribute/descendant that only serves to highlight how much we miss the original :(

I started a game with SWF when I was bored where EVERYONE on the roster had a storyline! I was trying to get everyone over and although it sounds hard, it was actually pretty fun. The hard part was making the storylines, I"m always good at thinking them in my head but the actually putting them together is soo hard.

But my computer died shortly after and even though its back, I never made the storylines again :(

Archived