TNA - No Limitations "Goodbye Russo"

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/etc/Previewcopy.jpg

TNA Impact Preview

Brock Lesnar got the job done as Slammiversary on Sunday and Impact marks his first appearance as Champion. Lesnar has opened a challenge to anyone in TNA to face him on Impact. If they beat him he will offer them a Championship match whenever they want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foley was humiliated at the PPV and we have heard from C.E.O Piper that Foley has checked into a mental hospital. Piper plans to address the Foley situation and give us more details on the uprising of Extreme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Motor City Machineguns shocked the world at the PPV by beating Team 3D. there teamwork might not have been perfect but they managed to upset the most celebrated tag team in History. Both the Guns and Team 3D have asked for time on Impact. What will they both have to say?

ODB will take on Taylor Wilde to see if she can face Angelina Love at Victory Road. ODB was promised the match by Jim Cornette after she proved herself in recent matches with the Knockouts.

Sting’s decision last night wasn’t made clear. Earl Hebner counted the pinfall last night after another bump in the road of the Mafia when Booker took out Sting by accident allowing Styles to pick up the Pinfall. Impact will hear out Sting and his next move in the Mafia/Front Line war.

Suicide Returned at Slammiversary and beat down Sheik Abdul Bashir. On Impact the Challenge has been laid out for both men as Jim Cornette has added a “Pick You’re Poison” match for each star.

Bashir has chosen, Suicide vs Bobby Lashley

Suicide has Chosen, Bashir vs Rhino

Samoa Joe Returned last night and a Video aired for Steiner’s Return. Will Samoa Joes challenge be accepted or will we have to wait until Victory Road to find out?

For more info on the Roster, Championship History, Tag Team Experience and Who is in Development Visit

!!!WEBSITE!!!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/etc/TNANewscopy.jpg

TNA Development Agreement

Total Non-stop Action Wrestling and SHIMMER begin work together today after a deal was struck between TNA C.E.O Reece Piper and SHIMMER Owner Dave Prazak. SHIMMER will work with TNA to breed the new era of female talent. SHIMMER Owner Dave Prazak has expressed his excitement by saying “SHIMMER is the leading female only wrestling company in the world. TNA has a strong Knockout Division and it will be great to train the talent ready for their ascent stardom in TNA”. Stay tuned to TNANoLimitations.webs.com to see the new SHIMMER Development Roster.

For more info on the Roster, Championship History, Tag Team Experience and Who is in Development Visit

!!!WEBSITE!!!

Nice work so far. I like the storylines and love the lay out altough I don't agree with all the booking decisions and the prominent on screen roll you have given yourself. Like it so far and will be reading, consider this diary subscribed. Please keep it up as it has been a while since we had a long lasting TNA diary.

Nice work so far. I like the storylines and love the lay out altough I don't agree with all the booking decisions and the prominent on screen roll you have given yourself. Like it so far and will be reading, consider this diary subscribed. Please keep it up as it has been a while since we had a long lasting TNA diary.

Thanks for the feedback and a huge thanks for subscribing. I can understand why you might not like the on screen roll that my character has taken but he will start to take a backstage roll in the future. More like a Vince McMahon roll of stepping in when needed. As for not agreeing with all the booking decisions... funny you should mention that. The post following this will address that. I was typing it out as i noticed you had left a comment.

I am writing the diary as i would like TNA to be booked. it might have some floors and some "what the hell is he thinking" moments but its all a bit of fun and anyone is welcome to express what they think i should be doing as you will see with the next post:D...

I hope to book Impact by the time RAW airs tomorrow but untill then i was hoping to get some ideas thrown out there. I have the next few months planned but im looking for some opinions from readers.

Storyline, Championship Changes, PPV Matches have all been decided but im still open to changes if the right idea's come forward. I'll write out a few topics below and let you have your say on any of them. I love the idea of others enjoying and feeling they have there own input on something they enjoy. If your a fan and you have idea's you want to share that are not below then please post them or drop me a message. Onto the readers idea's

• How to split the Mafia? I havnt planned if i want to keep them or split them yet. but incase i want to split them i will be looking for idea's
  • BloodBath PPV line up? all the matches have been made for the PPV but im looking for sugestions from anyone who wants to see a specific match on the card. ECW originals vs originals, Originals vs TNA, Anything.
  • How would you progress the Knockout Division? Ive got a deal with SHIMMER to bring in some more tallent over the next few months, but how would you like to see the Knockout Division evolve?
  • The Hardcore Champion and direction? The hardcore championship is comming to TNA soon and will be revealed at Victory Road. Who would you crown as TNA Hardcore Champion from TNA or OVW? and would you impliment something different to the title like the WWE had the 24/7 rule.
  • What Tag Team would make a great addition to TNA? TNA has a great tag team divison but things need to be kept fresh. Looking in OVW or in TNA who would you have as a tag team
  • The next Break Out Star? TNA is full of great tallent but its headlined by alot of allready built names from other promotions. The compant needs to make its own names so who would you have as the future main eventers of TNA?

Tag Team divison, how about possibly bringing back the Naturals or maybe signing Top Shelf Talent JD (Michaels) Maverick & Pat Buck. I recently signed both of them in my WWE game and sent them to developement with high hopes for them. If WWE have released them, maybe Manu & Sim Snuka as an Islander tag team.

I hope to book Impact by the time RAW airs tomorrow but untill then i was hoping to get some ideas thrown out there. I have the next few months planned but im looking for some opinions from readers.

Storyline, Championship Changes, PPV Matches have all been decided but im still open to changes if the right idea's come forward. I'll write out a few topics below and let you have your say on any of them. I love the idea of others enjoying and feeling they have there own input on something they enjoy. If your a fan and you have idea's you want to share that are not below then please post them or drop me a message. Onto the readers idea's

• How to split the Mafia? I havnt planned if i want to keep them or split them yet. but incase i want to split them i will be looking for idea's
  • BloodBath PPV line up? all the matches have been made for the PPV but im looking for sugestions from anyone who wants to see a specific match on the card. ECW originals vs originals, Originals vs TNA, Anything.
  • How would you progress the Knockout Division? Ive got a deal with SHIMMER to bring in some more tallent over the next few months, but how would you like to see the Knockout Division evolve?
  • The Hardcore Champion and direction? The hardcore championship is comming to TNA soon and will be revealed at Victory Road. Who would you crown as TNA Hardcore Champion from TNA or OVW? and would you impliment something different to the title like the WWE had the 24/7 rule.
  • What Tag Team would make a great addition to TNA? TNA has a great tag team divison but things need to be kept fresh. Looking in OVW or in TNA who would you have as a tag team
  • The next Break Out Star? TNA is full of great tallent but its headlined by alot of allready built names from other promotions. The compant needs to make its own names so who would you have as the future main eventers of TNA?

Mafia: keep em around for now eventually imploding after multiple defeats by TNA Originals

PPV: Do what you want. But it could be used to split the ECW guys out of the Frontline as the Frontline should be more about the originals.

Women: Saeed-> Melissa duh and bring in the best indy females skill wise and elevate them

Hardcore: Make it a challange/stip belt where the challenger or the defender can choose the rules of the match. (Personal idea so you can get away with more brawl based then hardcore based as more wrestlers are better at brawling.) First champ Abyss/Foley/Raven.

Tag Teams: Return of AMW, Return of The Naturals, The Briscoes, Iron Saints (Tomaselli's) , Doing It for Her(1 and or 2), The Lords Of Wrestling, The Lords Of The Rings, The F.B.I., Return of Rock And Rave ( I am a Hoyte Mark). Hart Foundation 2K (Evens and Teddy Hart altough its unrealistic as Teddy has burnt a lot of bridges), Outsiders (See Teddy for Scott), Steiner Brothers, Bashams.

Next Break Out Star: Daniels! One of my gripes so far you have booked him kinda weak while He Joe and AJ should lead the frontline imho.

X-Division: I know you didn't ask but still: Make it real Talent over overness/Star Quality and bring back many TNA originals, Don't fire Eric! lol so; EY, Rave, Petey, Austin Starr, Devine, Bentley, Skipper, Red, Low-Ki (if possible), Devine, Sonjay, KAZ as KAZ and ditch Suicide, Kid Kash ( same as Teddy/Scott urealistic cauz of backstage heat), Colt Cabana, Jerry Lynn, Ultimo Dragon, Billy Kidman, X-Pac, Tajiri, Danielson other good indy talent. And the ones mentioned in the tag teams as solo wrestlers

Main Talents: RVD! Of Course as he would be a perfect fit, Lance Cade (Dump Jethro Holliday, Cody Deaner, MEM Security please!) , Monty Brown, Tomko, Kenny Doane, Elijah Burke, Joey Matthews, Sabu, Raven, DDP, Lance Hoyte (If he isn't in FCW in this mod.) And the ones mentioned in the tag teams as solo wrestlers

Ok thats it I could go on and on as I am passionate about TNA but just can't seem to get enough time/stamina for getting my own diary going. Good luck and good read so far. In the end its your diary so do what you want and enjoy. I think ill start a new thread sometime on my views on TNA and where I hope to see them in the future in the Dog Pound area.

Mafia: keep em around for now eventually imploding after multiple defeats by TNA Originals

PPV: Do what you want. But it could be used to split the ECW guys out of the Frontline as the Frontline should be more about the originals.

Women: Saeed-> Melissa duh and bring in the best indy females skill wise and elevate them

Hardcore: Make it a challange/stip belt where the challenger or the defender can choose the rules of the match. (Personal idea so you can get away with more brawl based then hardcore based as more wrestlers are better at brawling.) First champ Abyss/Foley/Raven.

Tag Teams: Return of AMW, Return of The Naturals, The Briscoes, Iron Saints (Tomaselli's) , Doing It for Her(1 and or 2), The Lords Of Wrestling, The Lords Of The Rings, The F.B.I., Return of Rock And Rave ( I am a Hoyte Mark). Hart Foundation 2K (Evens and Teddy Hart altough its unrealistic as Teddy has burnt a lot of bridges), Outsiders (See Teddy for Scott), Steiner Brothers, Bashams.

Next Break Out Star: Daniels! One of my gripes so far you have booked him kinda weak while He Joe and AJ should lead the frontline imho.

X-Division: I know you didn't ask but still: Make it real Talent over overness/Star Quality and bring back many TNA originals, Don't fire Eric! lol so; EY, Rave, Petey, Austin Starr, Devine, Bentley, Skipper, Red, Low-Ki (if possible), Devine, Sonjay, KAZ as KAZ and ditch Suicide, Kid Kash ( same as Teddy/Scott urealistic cauz of backstage heat), Colt Cabana, Jerry Lynn, Ultimo Dragon, Billy Kidman, X-Pac, Tajiri, Danielson other good indy talent. And the ones mentioned in the tag teams as solo wrestlers

Main Talents: RVD! Of Course as he would be a perfect fit, Lance Cade (Dump Jethro Holliday, Cody Deaner, MEM Security please!) , Monty Brown, Tomko, Kenny Doane, Elijah Burke, Joey Matthews, Sabu, Raven, DDP, Lance Hoyte (If he isn't in FCW in this mod.) And the ones mentioned in the tag teams as solo wrestlers

Ok thats it I could go on and on as I am passionate about TNA but just can't seem to get enough time/stamina for getting my own diary going. Good luck and good read so far. In the end its your diary so do what you want and enjoy. I think ill start a new thread sometime on my views on TNA and where I hope to see them in the future in the Dog Pound area.

Hardcore: Your idea sounds cool but would that really suit the Hardcore championship? I like the idea but maybe that would be better suited for a different championship (may use it in the future)

Tag Teams: I notice you mentioned alot of allready astablished tag teams. Chris Harris, Andy Douglas, Chase Stevens, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Tedd Hart and Jack Evans are allready in development and can possibly be seen in the Tag division.

Next Breakout Star: I see you mentioned Christopher Daniels. Sadly i dont have the same thirst to see him main event as you do. I find him a great wrestler but Lacking in star power. I do agree i have booked him weak so far but you will be happy later on in the diary with Daniels. I wont say any more on that or give away any plot lines. All i will say is adding Daniels to the Frontline would seem right as he has joined in the real TNA. But im trying to make this a different direction :)

X-Division: I didnt ask but you gave your opinion :D, exactly what im after lol. Dont Fire Eric? im afraid the "diary" says he is fired lol. Again i see you mention bringing in alot of old TNA Tallent. Cant agree with u more on some of the names you mentioned and you might just see one or two of them show up in the X-Division. Pop to the OVW section on the Website and you will spot of few of the mentioned stars ready to be called up.

Main Tallents: RVD may fit perfectly but again that would be too much like WCW and the new TNA. Bringing in the names and not building enough home tallent. Thats not saying he wont show up in TNA (there is always BloodBath) but i think we will see more new tallent for the company. Lance Cade, Kenny Doane and Elijah sound good tallent. Again there not totally home grown but atleast they are not over the hill or past there prime. you also mentioned fireing Jethro, Cody and the MEM Security... *tuts* there not even on the roster lol. All TNA wrestlers are shown on the Website. Full roster that tells you who is in development, who does what backstage and who is heel or face. Sabu DDP, Raven? oh come on lol, there well into there 40's lol. Finnaly Lance Hoyte, im glad we agree on the big man. What as TNA thinking when they got rid of him? I dont know when but at some point TNA will be in disscussions with the big man.

On a note to everyone else.

I plan to write this diary for atleast 18months in the game. Yes ive planned that far ahead and yes i know i should be running the real TNA :p lol. Keep your idea's comming in as im sure i will need some help with small fueds and what not:D. Plus its a great read for me to know what others think and what others would do.

Apart from RVD those older guys are mainly there to give a "rub" to the home grown talent so to speak. Personally I don't care where a wrestler came from etc as long as hes good and booked well and can still go. Doing better with "WWE Castoffs" so to speak is an excellent way of displaying how much better your promotion is imho.

PS Nick Dinsmore from the lords of the ring is an excellent singles wrestler too, I have had steller results with him in TNA. And REHIRE ERIC!

The Mafia HAVE to get split up eventually. That's what a heel stable is there to do, to put over the faces.

No particular match comes to mind. Any match that has a purpose will do. Otherwise it will feel forced.

It would be good to see the Knockouts elevated to the level the X-Division held early on (wishful thinking perhaps). I remember originally the X-Division was on par with the World Title to many.

No thoughts on the Hardcore Title. The only novel idea would be to treat it with some level of respect (no 24/7 rule please!)

No comments on the Tag Division.

I personally like Jarrett. If you consider that already established, then I'd say build around Styles or Joe.

How to split the Mafia? - Ya just brought in Lashley who is considerably younger then the others. I think I would have him turn face (he makes a horrible heel anyway too babyfaced and weak on the mic) then I would have one of the old guys lose a retirement match (probably Big Kev. Keep him around though of course good mic skills), Have Steiner disappear completely and Sting & Angle start feuding. Just what I would do.

How would you progress the Knockout Division? I love the SHIMMER idea! Firstly I just want to say that. Secondly there are few talented female competitors out there and that is what I would seek to differ from the WWE. That leaves (and I will probably miss a couple) Kong, Victoria, Mickie James, Glamazon, Melissa, Kim, Roxi etc. I would base around skills instead of boobs. Like lose the divas. Ya got a couple there who have no reason to be there.

The Hardcore Champion and direction? I think this is a horrible idea personally but good luck with it. I would bring back a TV Championship and have it defended every impact like back when Arn Anderson was forced to defend the TV title on every show back in the day.

What Tag Team would make a great addition to TNA? I would credit your own with two singles wrestlers that you have no ideas for currently.

The next Break Out Star? Styles, Samoa Joe, Paul London, Daniels, Machine Guns this is your future.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/TV%20and%20PPV%20Logos/TNAImpactTVcopy.jpg

TNA Impact - Thursday June Week 2

Announcers for tonight’s Impact Broadcasting

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/MikeTenayStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/DonWestStaff.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrockLesnarFaceHeavy.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/CuteKipHeel.jpg

Brock Lesnar vs Cute Kip

Brock opened the challenge on TNA.com that he was open to any challenge on Impact to celebrate his win by offering a challenger a chance to beat him and earn a future championship match. Lesnar still furious after last nights beat down after his huge win over Mick Foley to become a UFC and TNA Champion, The first in history sees Lesnar take it to Kip as if he was Kurt Angle. The man who won the #1 contenders match and beat down Lesnar to close out Slammiversary. Lesnar Wastes no time taking it to Kip and even though Kip puts up a great fight it proves no match for the Duel Champion Brock Lesnar who hits a devastating F5 for the victory

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Time: 8:21

Rating: B

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JimCornetteFaceManagement.jpg

Jim Cornette is backstage in his office and begins to address the camera about a match tonight. Cornette congratulates the new TNA Tag Team Champions but says its time for them to begin defending them. Cornette explains that there will be a 10 man free for all with Team 3D, LAX, Lethal Consequences, Beer Money and Motor City Machineguns all in the match but fighting as single competitors. Cornette explains the rules

1 fall to the finish

If Shelley or Sabin wins they can chose their Opponents at Victory Road.

If any other team wins the winning team can decide the match stipulation at Victory Road and the loosing team will be out of the match at Victory Road.

Cornette explains it will either be The Guns vs 1 Team or the Guns vs 3 Teams and a stipulation.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/SuicideFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/LashleyHeel.jpg

Suicide vs Bobby Lashley

The first of tonight’s Pick You’re Poison matches kicks off with the unknown entity Suicide and the Main Event Mafia member Lashley. In a bid to destroy Suicide once and for good his arch nemesis Bashir chose the badest S.O.B in the TNA Locker room. The bizarre Suicide puts up a great fight under the circumstances but even the do-gooder cant overcome a beast the side of Lashley and ends up getting caught during a Moonsault and planted with a Dominator.

Winner: Bobby Lashley

Time: 10:46

Rating: C-

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/StingHeel.jpg

The most controversial man in TNA today comes to the ring next. The Icon Sting has a look of anger on his face as he addresses the TNA Audience. Sting talks about how he is a MEM member but continually gets doubted, attacked, questioned and cheat shotted. Sting informs the people that its time he put an end to it all. Sting tells us that he has requested a match with both AJ Styles and Booker T at Victory Road where he will personally put a stop to AJ’s Front Line and shut up Booker in the Process. Sting throws the microphone to the floor and leaves the Impact Zone.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/ODBFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/TaylorWildeFace.jpg

ODB vs Taylor Wilde

TNA’s Knockout division has heated up over the past few months with every Knockout in TNA wanting a place in a title match. Wilde had her chance Sunday at Slammiversary and failed but with her head held high she now battles in what can be considered a #1 contenders match. If ODB wins she gets a to face Angelina Love 1 on 1 at Victory Road. If Wilde wins she doesn’t automatically receive a championship match but you can bed it wont count against her. The Knockouts put on a great show for the live crowd and bring a whole new angle to women’s wrestling as both Knockouts “Wrestle”. ODB Manages to hit what can only be described as a modified DDT to pick up the victory and secure her place at Victory Road

Winner: O.D.B

Time: 8:40

Rating: D

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/EricYoungFace.jpg

The Impact zone is cleared ready for our next match when we see Eric Young run to the ring holding a chair and a banner with the words “Don’t Fire Eric” written on it. Eric sits on the chair in the ring and gets handed a microphone. Eric says he is not leaving the ring until his TNA Contract is reinstated. The fans begin to chant Don’t Fire Eric when TNA security surround the ring and remove Eric from the building to a barrage of boo’s.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JeffJarrettFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/KevinNashHeel.jpg

Backstage TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett is in his office kicking the walls and telling JB that nothing ever goes right in TNA. Jarrett says first its Angle last night and now its that he fired Eric to give new guys the chance but Eric cant take rejection. In walks MEM member Kevin Nash who tells Jarrett that it was unfair that his team lost at Slammiversary all because Styles cheated and used an illegal Referee. Jarrett tells Nash its Booker who was the 1 at fault for taking out Sting. Nash retaliates by telling Jarrett his time is up and that Angle walked all over him last night. Jarrett and Nash begin to start pushing each other before officials rush in to break up the confrontation. As Nash is dragged out Jarrett starts to shout “Its on, Its on”

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/AbyssFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/CrowbarFace.jpg

Hardcore

Abyss vs Crowbar

The new TNA Hardcore Division is warming up before its littered with gold by this Hardcore rules match here on Impact. TNA’s newest recruit Crowbar is accompanied by former WCW manager Daffney in this bout with Abyss. The match goes brutal early with two experienced hardcore competitors. We see the former WCW Hardcore Champion take on the king of the Thumbtacks. The men fight tooth and nail with Chairs, Steel Steps and Kendo Sticks. The final nail in the coffin comes as Abyss plants Crowbar with a Black Hole Slam onto the steel stage.

Winner: Abyss

Time: 6:18

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/AlexShelleyHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpg

Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin make there way to the ring for there 10man match against Team 3D, Lethal Consequences, LAX and Beer Money. Shelley and Sabin get in the ring and grab a microphone. Both men start to talk about the long road to becoming TNA Tag Champions for the first time ever and how they sacrificed everything. They ask everyone to watch this space as there about to witness a revolution in tag team wrestling.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/AlexShelleyHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrotherRayFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrotherDevonFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/JamesStormHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/RobertRoodeHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JayLethalFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/CreedFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/HomicideFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/HernandezFace.jpg

10 Man Cornette Rules

Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin vs Brother Ray vs Brother Devon vs James Storm vs Robert Roode vs Jay Lethal vs Consequences Creed vs Homicide vs Hernandez

The 10 men open this match treating it as a tag team bout with no partners touching each other. All 10 men have something to gain and loose in this match as we see everyone on the top of there game. Earlier on Impact Jim Cornette explained the complicated stipulations for this match. As the match goes on its clear the hunger of teams in TNA as everyone is brought to breaking point. The end comes as Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin double team Homicide. They knock him our and Sabin goes to the outside to take out Creed who is stirring. Shelley goes for the cover but is dragged off by Brother Ray who then allows Brother Devon to cover Homicide for the victory. The Guns are left in turmoil again after another mistake from Alex Shelley who’s mistake earns them 3 challengers at Victory Road. Mike Tenay at Ringside tells us that Team 3D told him there choice of match before this match and that at Slammiversary we would see a 4 Way Tag Team Tables match.

Winner: Brother Devon

Time: 10:30

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/PaulHeyman.jpg

Up Next the C.E.O of TNA comes to the stage and introduces the man in charge of TNA BloodBath, PAUL HEYMAN. Heyman was a surprise guest at Slammiversary who again shows up to huge ECW chants from the crowd. Heyman thanks everyone and proceeds to say it’s going to be Extreme running up to BloodBath. Heyman said he would be at every Impact until BloodBath to announce a match a show every week for the show. Heyman says starting Next week when Impact airs live next week from Hollywood, CA he will announce the matches for the PPV. While leaving the ring to go to the back an RVD chant breaks out leaving the ECW rebellion on TNA soil to be hugely anticipated by the fans.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/SheikAbdulBashirHeelXDivision.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/RhinoFace.jpg

Sheik Abdul Bashir vs Rhino

The Second of the Pick You’re Poison matches continues with the X-Division Champion and the former ECW and TNA Champion Rhino. The WarMachine was chosen by the man known as Suicide to take Bashir to his Limit. The Feud between Bashir and Suicide has stemmed from winning of the X-Division championship back in May and the ****iness and claims that Bashir took Suicide out. Rhino takes it to Bashir as only the WarMachine can. Bashir puts up a great fight even looking like he might have the win at various points. Unlucky for Bashir as it wasn’t his night tonight when Rhino plants a devastating Gore leaving Bashir down for the 3 count.

Winner: Rhino

Time: 10:41

Rating: B-

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JimCornetteFaceManagement.jpg

Jim Cornette comes to the stage and says he has big news for Samoa Joe. Cornette tells Joe that Steiner contacted him earlier to get a contract drawn up for Victory Road. Cornette tells us that it will be Samoa Joe vs Scott Steiner at Victory Road but first the Nation of Violence will have another Challenge. Next week when Impact airs live from Hollywood the Samoan Submission Machine would have to take on the Olympic Gold Medallist in a Iron Man match requested by Steiner before he would sign the contract for Victory Road.

Cornette tells us we will also see AJ Styles vs Booker T in a Legends Championship match and more action from the Knockouts and Tag Teams.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/KurtAngleHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/BookerTHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/AJStylesFaceLegends.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/SamoaJoeFace.jpg

Kurt Angle and Booker T vs AJ Styles and Samoa Joe

Two of next week’s main events collide to night before the live edition of Impact when MEM goes toe to toe with the Front Line. This match is pure brutal as the historied rival between Booker and AJ is brought into light and the great historic rivalry between Angle and Joe is also relit as all four men battle it out in tonight’s Main Event. The #1 Contender at Victory road Angle takes to the Front line eventually leading to the referee again being knocked down in a Mafia/Frontline match. Angle eventually gains his feet in this match and plants a nice ankle lock to Joe in the ring as Styles and Booker battle to the back. Angle manages to get the ankle lock securely locked in and leaves Joe no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Kurt Angle and Booker T

Time: 13:37

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/KurtAngleHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrockLesnarFaceHeavy.jpg

Kurt Angle is celebrating in the ring when from the crowd the TNA Champion runs into the ring and beats down Angle returning the favour from Slammiversary. Lesnar hits an F5 and begins to taunt over the lifeless body of the Olympic Gold Medallist as Impact goes off air.

Show Rating: http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Ratings/grade_b.jpg

!!!WEBSITE!!!

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/TV%20and%20PPV%20Logos/TNAX-PlosionTVcopy.jpg

TNA XPlosion - Saturday June Week 2

Announcers for tonight’s XPlosion Broadcasting

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/MikeTenayStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/BGJamesStaff.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/CrowbarFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/DaffneyFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/MattMorganHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/SojoHeel.jpg

Crowbar and Daffney vs Matt Morgan and Sojourner Bolt

Winner: Morgan and Bolt

Time: 5:12

Rating: D-

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/SharkBoyFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/WHO.jpg

Shark Boy vs Jobber

Winner: Shark Boy

Time: 5:11

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/ChristopherDanielsFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpg

Christopher Daniels vs Chris Sabin

Winner: Chris Sabin

Time: 8:58

Rating: C+

Show Rating: http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Ratings/grade_c.jpg

!!!WEBSITE!!!

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/TV%20and%20PPV%20Logos/TNAX-PlosionTVcopy.jpg

TNA XPlosion - Saturday June Week 2

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/MikeTenayStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/BGJamesStaff.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/CrowbarFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/DaffneyFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/MattMorganHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/SojoHeel.jpg

Crowbar and Daffney vs Matt Morgan and Sojourner Bolt

Winner: Morgan and Bolt

Time: 5:12

Rating: D-

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/SharkBoyFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/WHO.jpg

Shark Boy vs Jobber

Winner: Shark Boy

Time: 5:11

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/ChristopherDanielsFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpg

Christopher Daniels vs Chris Sabin

Time: 8:58

!!!WEBSITE!!!

Is it just me or is that a picture of Suicide fighting Shark Boy ?

TNA Impact Preview

Impact goes out live from Hollywood California and the Main Event sees the 1-hour Ironman match between Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe.

The tag team competiton has heated up in TNA, on impact we will see 2, 4way matched between all four tag teams in the championship match at Victory Road

ODB takes on a member of the Beautiful People as she heads into Victory Road with her sights set on the Knockouts title.

AJ Style and Booker T battle it out for the Legends Championship just over a week away from Victory Roads 3way match.

Paul Heyman is live on Impact to announce the first match at TNA BloodBath.

!!!WEBSITE!!!

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/TV%20and%20PPV%20Logos/TNAImpactTVcopy.jpg

TNA Impact - Thursday June Week 3

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/MikeTenayStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/DonWestStaff.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Championships/TNALegends-1.png

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/AJStylesFaceLegends.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/BookerTHeel.jpg

Legends Championship

AJ Styles© vs Booker T

Impact opens Live from Hollywood, CA with a huge line up of main event matches. The show kicks off with a Legends Championship match between two bitter rivals. We see Sting at ringside for this match as MEM goes head to head once again with Front Line as the battle for power continues. Last week Sting announced he would be in a Triple Threat match at Victory Road with Styles and Booker to prove his where he sides once and for all. Its been made clear that the match is non Championship as there will be no other distractions other than where Sting will decide to go. This match opens up Impact with a boom for the first live Impact of 2009. Styles and Booker fight tooth and nail in and outside the ring. Both men battle in front of Sting and taunt him. The match goes on as the Referee counts 7...8...9 and we see Styles run into the ring before the 10 Count leaving an irate Booker T on the outside failing to capture the Championship again.

Winner: By Count Out, Still Legends Champion, AJ Styles

Time: 8:50

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/SheikAbdulBashirHeelXDivision.jpg

Next we see Sheik Abdul Bashir who graces us with his presence carrying a clipboard. Bashir takes the microphone and begins to rant about the racist fans of TNA. Bashir says Suicide is the hero of every racist person in the audience and that nobody knew what it felt like to be under the pressure or being X-Division Champion and of ethnic origin. Bashir says in his hand is a contract for a match at Victory Road where he will put his X-Division Championship on the line against Suicide. Bashir asked him to come out to sign. The lights then go out and come back on a short time after. When the lights come back on we see Bashir out cold on the floor with a signed contract placed on his chest.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/AlexShelleyHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrotherDevonFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JayLethalFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/JamesStormHeel.jpg

Alex Shelley vs Brother Devon vs Jay Lethal vs James Storm

The first of two matches tonight which pits 1 half of every tag team in the championship match at Victory Road. The match at Victory Road sees the reigning Tag Team Champions take on 3 former Tag Team Champions in a Tables Match. The match was decided last week thanks to a Team 3D victory over LAX allowing them to chose their stipulation. In this match we see great singles wrestling from all the tag team wrestlers. A great match that ends with a shot from the top rope by Alex Shelley on James Storm who gets a School Boy only to be reversed allowing Storm the victory

Winner: James Storm

Time: 6:17

Rating: C

The crowd erupts again Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring again with a purpose in mind for this special Live Edition of Impact. Heyman gets in the ring and thanks everyone for the huge support for TNA BloodBath. Heyman introduces the promotional video.

After watching the video the crowd start the ECW Chant again. After lapping it up, Paul Heyman says he is here this week to give the crowd just a small taster of what’s to come on BloodBath. Heyman says the first match announced for TNA BloodBath will be the 20 Man Time Limit Title match for TNA Hardcore Championship. Names will include TNA Stars, Shark Boy, Homicide, Christopher Daniels, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Abyss and many more. There will also be ECW Originals, Heyman informs us that if an ECW Original wins the title they will be given a 12 month contract with TNA. Heyman now tells us the Originals for the match so far. Roadkill, Shane Douglas, Tanaka, Mikey Whipwreck and many more. Heyman then leaves the ring to even more Cheers and ECW Chants

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/ODBFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/MadisonRayneHeel.jpg

ODB vs Madison Rayne

In recent weeks ODB has been unstoppable against the Beautiful People and again tonight she goes head to head with a BP member Madison Rayne. At ringside Angelina Love joins up at the announce table talking trash about ODB and how she is not a decent challenger for her. However tonight for ODB is a bump in the road as she is challenging Angelina Love at Victory Road for the Championship. Tonight doesn’t come that easy for ODB as Rayne kicks off with great force behind a clothesline. The match doesn’t last long though as the #1 Contender leaves the BP member flat out from a devastating Piledriver to the canvas leaving Angelina worried at the announce table.

Winner: ODB

Time: 3:14

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/EricYoungFace.jpg

Again this week the show is brought to a halt as Eric Young walks to the ring with a sign reading “Don’t Fire Eric”. Within seconds of making his way to the ring, security are rushed to the ring and Eric escapes through the crowd.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JeffJarrettFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/KevinNashHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/LashleyHeel.jpg

Backstage Jeff Jarrett is extremely agitated again after the Eric boycott on Impact yet again when Nash and Lashley walk into his office. Lashley demands to know why ECW are coming to TNA and demands to show that he is still better than the originals. Nash on the other hand continues the verbal assault from last week, telling Jarrett its time he hung his boots up and bowed out gracefully. Jarrett snaps and tells them both he will see them at Victory Road where he will shut them both up. Lashley and Nash smile and start to leave the room laughing that Jarrett plans to fight them in a handicap match. Jarrett then has his own laugh by telling them he will be teaming with the last ever ECW Champion, RHINO

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrotherRayFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/CreedFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/RobertRoodeHeel.jpg

Chris Sabin vs Brother Ray vs Consequences Creed vs Robert Roode

Earlier one half of Beer Money Inc, James Storm picked up the victory by reversing a pinfall on Alex Shelly. This match now has the chance to be a whitewash for the team of Beer Money as Roode gets off to a flying start in this match. An agitated Chris Sabin is very focused in this match, almost faultless. This match proves to take the stars to the limit as all wrestlers pull off their big moves for the crowd keeping them entertained. The finish then comes as Sabin hits a Cradle Shock on Creed for the victory leaving the Guns-1 and Beer Money-1

Time: 7:48

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/AlexShelleyHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpg

As we come back off the ad break we see Sabin and Shelley having an argument backstage with Sabin saying that they need to concentrate more on winning and less time on showing off to the crowds. Shelley says nothing while Sabin is talking until all of a sudden Shelley lands a right hook on Sabin leaving him stirred as Shelley leaves the scene and heads off to the parking lot. Sabin is left looking bewildered, as the Tag Team Champions seem to be on a totally different page.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/JeremyBorashStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrockLesnarFaceHeavy.jpg

Backstage JB is with the TNA Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar who talks about his up coming match with Kurt Angle at Victory Road. Lesnar gives a run down of there history back in the WWE and all the talk of them fighting in the UFC. Lesnar says its all hype with Angle and it will be no different at Victory Road when he takes angle to the ultimate limit and beats him to prove that he was always the better athlete. JB then asks for Lesnar’s opinion on the Ironman match that is up next. Lesnar says Angle and Joe both have the Stamina, Will and Guts to fight it to the end but the nation of violence is a force to be reckoned with. Lesnar says he doesn’t know who to put his money on, but he says he will beat them both in the future and there is no doubt about that.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/KurtAngleHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/SamoaJoeFace.jpg

60 Minute Ironman Match

Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe

The main event is a star studded main event as two former champions collide in another MEM vs Front Line war. Both men faced off at Sacrifice is a parking lot brawl which put Joe on the shelf for a month leaving the Mafia running wild. Tonight Angle has a night off from battling Brock Lesnar tonight as Samoa Joe warms up for his battle at Victory Road. Joe has had a history with Angle dating back years. Joes first title reign came from beating Angle. With so much history this match proves to be a great. Throughout the match there are numerous Pinfalls and Submissions with points being racked up. At the 30-minute mark we see the scores at Angle 1 – Joe 3. as the match goes on we see Angle gain one more point. The final 2 minutes see Angle getting Joe to tap out levelling the points before locking in the ankle lock again getting another tap within the final 15 seconds. Angle is then declared the winner as the time runs out with the points standing Angle 4 – Joe 3.

Winner: 4 Points, Kurt Angle

Time: 60:00

Show Rating: http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Ratings/grade_bminus.jpg

!!!WEBSITE!!!

TNA XPlosion - Saturday June Week 3

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/CuteKipHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/WHO.jpg

Cute Kip vs Local Wrestler

Winner: Cute Kip

Time: 5:33

The Following video is aired hyping the return of a wrestler to TNA’s X-Division in the new initiative by the C.E.O

Jim Cornette is seen in a backstage segment announcing that on Impact this week we will see Kurt Angle, Lashley and Kevin Nash vs Brock Lesnar, Rhino and Jeff Jarrett

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/AlexShelleyHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/HomicideFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/HernandezFace.jpg

Motor City Machineguns vs L.A.X

Winner: Motor City Machineguns

Time: 10:24

!!!WEBSITE!!!

I am really into this. The graphics are great! And I like the videos! Looking forward to Sonjay returning!

Thank you big time :-) it’s nice to know people are enjoying the diary. The Video’s and Graphics are such fun to make I’m glad it’s adding to the diary and not going over the top. There will be more in the way of videos and pictures as we get along. Look out for more video’s used to promote and give the preview of PPV shows, starting with BloodBath.

So I will be happy for anyone’s help on suggesting some good music tracks for the PPV Previews. Also if anyone knows where i can get good graphics to use with “Ulead Video Editor 11” like the graphics WWE and TNA use it would be a great help.

Also stay tuned in 4 weeks after the BloodBath PPV where I will be announcing the build up for the TNA GoldRush PPV which will be unique. The main match on the GoldRush PPV will be called The GoldRush which will also be a unique match with unique stipulations and great rewards.

First we have the BloodBath PPV where we will crown the very first TNA Hardcore Champion in a 20 Man Time Limit Title match. More will be announced but there will be some great reunions of teams, Knockout action and the return of some big names of ECW.

Lastly i would just like to thank everyone for all the positive comments :-)

TNA Impact Preview

• Last weeks Impact scored a record breaking viewing figure thanks to the packed card and the live broadcast. This week Impact will try to top last week by hosting a 6man tag team match that was announced on X-Plosions featuring.

Kurt Angle, Bobby Lashley and Kevin Nash

vs

Brock Lesnar, Rhino and Jeff Jarrett

• Last week seen Styles beating Booker to retain the Championship at the beginning of the show. This week Styles and Booker go at it again but with partners this time around. The Samoan Submission Machine will team with Styles as he awaits Steiner at Victory Road. On Bookers team will be him team mate and rival Sting who has caused a lot of upset for booker over recent weeks.

• The tag teams heat up again as we are treated to a tag team opposites attract match with 1 member from every team being told to pick a partner from another team to partner with in a tag team match on Impact.

• Paul Heyman drops another bombshell match live on Impact and the word is that Heyman will announce two matches this week and also have an announcement for Victory Road.
  • Will we hear anymore on the shock video of Sonjay Dutt? and will Eric Young upset the show again? TNA is full of suprises

• Also in action will be the Beautiful People, ODB, Awesome Kong, Christy Hemme, Taylor Wilde, Roxxi, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Christopher Daniels, Abyss and many more

!!!WEBSITE!!!

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/etc/WorldNewscopy.jpg

WWE Release

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Dolph Ziggler (Nick Nemeth). WWE wishes Nick Nemeth the best in all future endeavours.

WWE Release

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of DJ Gabriel (Steve Lewington). WWE wishes Steve Lewington the best in all future endeavours.

!!!WEBSITE!!!

TNA Impact - Thursday June Week 4

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/AJStylesFaceLegends.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/SamoaJoeFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/BookerTHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/StingHeel.jpg

AJ Styles and Samoa Joe vs Booker T and Sting

TNA Impact opens with a bang with week hot on the heels of last weeks hugely successful Live Impact. Booker and Styles once again open up Impact but this time with partners in a Main Event Mafia vs Front Line battle. With Joe awaiting the return of Steiner at Victory Road it’s a matter of keeping himself warmed up and in the game as he battles in this match. The match plays out well from the Front Line and the Mafia as both teams look very strong in this confrontation of good vs evil. Styles and Booker take it to the limit once again with the Stinger also taking it to Styles giving Booker some pleasure. The match then takes a turn for the worse on behalf of the Mafia as a hyped up Styles plants Booker with a Styles Clash while Sting and Joe are battling in front of the announce table. Styles plants the Styles Clash and gains the pinfall over Booker for the second straight week heading into there triple threat match at Victory Road on Sunday

Winner: AJ Styles and Samoa Joe

Time: 14:11

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/JeremyBorashStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/JamesStormHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/RobertRoodeHeel.jpg

Backstage Jeremy Borash is with Beer Money Inc who are there to announce who will represent their team tonight in the bizarre match set up by Jim Cornette. Storm, Roode and Jackie hype up the fact that they are the best tag team in history and that they are not a stranger to gold. Roode and Storm then announce that it will be James Storm representing their team tonight while Roode studies the teams for Sundays PPV match at Victory Road.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/AngelinaLoveHeelKnockout.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/VelvetSkyHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/MadisonRayneHeel.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/ChristyHemmeFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/TaylorWildeFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/RoxxiFace.jpg

Beautiful People

vs

Christy Hemme, Taylor Wilde and Roxxi

The glamour team of the Beautiful People have a chance this week to give they’re leader Angelina a head start in her quest to beat ODB Sunday. Standing in they’re way are 3 former challengers for the Knockouts Championship and 1 former Champion. The match goes on as the BP go wild and crazy on the other knockouts, quickly tagging and causing humiliation for them all. BP are in the ring pulling hair and ragging on clothes as the match goes on and the referee tries to regain order. Before long we see Roxxi take a devastating leap into the ring from the top rope damaging her ankle. Angelina capitalises and rolls Roxxi up for the 3 leaving the Beautiful People to celebrate as officials help Roxxi to the back

Winner: The Beautiful People

Time: 6:02

Rating: D+

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/JeremyBorashStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpg

Backstage Chris Sabin in with Jeremy Borash alone. JB asks Sabin where Shelley is and who will be representing the Machineguns tonight. Sabin says he has no idea where Shelley is and that he hasn’t heard from him since he slapped Sabin in the face last week. Sabin then says he will be representing the Guns tonight as he has no choice in the matter.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/CuteKipHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/BGJamesStaff.jpg

The camera leaves JB and Sabin and pans to the locker room corridor where we see Cute Kip and BG James talking and smiling. As the camera gets closer they shake hands and go separate ways as Don West comments by saying “hey Tenay you’re Xplosion broadcast buddy might have just found your replacement”.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/SheikAbdulBashirHeelXDivision.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/ChristopherDanielsFace.jpg

Sheik Abdul Bashir vs Christopher Daniels

Daniels is back in the hunt tonight as he tries to gain a victory over the X-Division Champion who has other things on his mind heading into Sunday. Both X-Division competitors give a great match to the live crowd with many missed opportunities on the part of Bashir who clearly has his mind on other things heading into Victory Road’s title defence against Suicide. As the match goes on we see Eric Young make his way to ringside once again and sits next to Tenay and West. Back in the ring Bashir regains the match against Daniels. From the top rope we see Bashir hit a diving neckbreaker on Daniels and then locking in a camelclutch to gain the submission victory

Winner: Sheik Abdul Bashir

Time: 13:25

Rating: C

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/JeremyBorashStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JayLethalFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/CreedFace.jpg

Backstage we are joined by Jeremy Borash again who now has Lethal Consequences with him once again joins us. JB asks both men what they think about what just went down with Sabin going it alone here tonight. Creed says that Shelley has been a prima donna in recent weeks and although they may be champions it doesn’t mean they will hold the titles for long when at Victory Road they will beat them all in the Tables match even if Shelley doesn’t show up. JB then asks have they decided on who will be representing them tonight and Jay Lethal tells him that it will be him tonight representing the team of Lethal Consequences.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/EricYoungFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JeffJarrettFace.jpg

Back in the ring Eric Young is still at ringside but this time he has let fans into the ring and hands them all banners saying “Don’t Fire Eric” and also gets everyone chanting when the Music of Jeff Jarrett hits. The founder of TNA makes his way to the ring looking unhappy again at the antics of Eric Young. Jarrett says he is beyond caring about him and asks what it will do to finally get him out of his hair. Eric says he wants a chance to get his job back. Jarrett smiles and says that next week on Impact Eric’s wish will come true, well sort of. Jarrett says next week on Impact Eric would have to face the reigning X-Division Champion in a title match. Jarrett says he either wins the title and stays or he looses and he leaves TNA peacefully and doesn’t return.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/ODBFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/AwesomeKongHeel.jpg

ODB vs Awesome Kong

The number one contender and challenger for the Knockout Championship this Sunday gets in the ring against the monster tonight when she tries to topple a beast. Kong in the beginning takes it to ODB hard as everyone would think. ODB left groggy is then thrown around the ring until a missed turnbuckle clothesline turns the match around and gives ODB the chance to regain the match. ODB takes the change in both her hands and goes all out on Kong by using top rope moves to ground Kong then hits a few elbows before planting a modified DDT and then heading to the top rope the plant a flying elbow drop on the downed Kong. ODB hits the elbow and covers Kong to pick up the victory giving her red hot momentum heading into Sundays Victory Road match for the championship

Winner: ODB

Time: 6:44

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Staff/JeremyBorashStaff.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrotherDevonFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrotherRayFace.jpg

Backstage JB greets us again saying it’s the final decision to be made tonight of who will be representing there team tonight. JB introduces Team 3D and before asking them who is representing them tonight he asks they’re opinions on the situation between Sabin and Shelley. Team 3D comment saying both guys are great wrestlers but it seems Shelley has lost focus and its effecting a great team. Brother Ray says he hopes they can get back on the same page by Sunday or the victory wont be so sweet when they put every team through a table to win the Tag Team Championships. JB then asks the question of who will represent tem 3D tonight and Brother Ray says it will be himself who will fight tonight and he has already agreed to team with Jay Lethal.

After first airing on last weeks Xplosion, we are greeted by another airing of the video that got the fans talking. Tenay comments by saying it will be great to have him back in TNA and that he spoke to him earlier in the week over the phone and his return is going to be very soon.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/CrowbarFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/AbyssFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/StevieRichardsHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/MattMorganHeel.jpg

Crowbar and Abyss vs Stevie Richards and Matt Morgan

The build up to the debut of the Hardcore title is gaining momentum as even more hardcore action is taking place on Impact. All four men in this match are no strangers to swinging chairs or falling from ladders but that doesn’t help them in this match as they have been given strict instructions to not use weapons or be banned from entering the hardcore time limit title match at BloodBath. The match takes a weird format as we see all four fight and wrestle. The match continues until we see Matt Morgan almost behead Crowbar with a big boot for the victory

Winner: Stevie Richards and Matt Morgan

Time: 7:22

Rating: D+

The music of Paul Heyman plays once again as the former ECW owner makes his way to the ring again to make more announcements for TNA BloodBath. Heyman gets in the ring to more ECDub chants. Heyman says tonight he has 2 matches for BloodBath to announce and an announcement for TNA Victory Road. Heyman says the first match he is going to announce will be the FBI vs Diamond and Swinger and the second would be a match that has stipulations that play into the 20man Time Limit Hardcore Title match at BloodBath. Heyman says there is 3 empty spots in the 20man match and the team of 3 winners will be entered into the match. The match is then announces as Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Brother Runt (Team 3D) vs Hollywood Nova, Blue Meanie and Stevie Richards (bWo). Heyman says that its only just beginning and that he will be announcing a huge triple threat match for the TNA Title to headline BloodBath when he shows up at Victory Road and he will also reveal every other match on the card. Heyman says tune in to Victory Road for the full line up then leaves the ring to even more ECDub chants.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/ChrisSabinHeelTagTeam.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/JamesStormHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JayLethalFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrotherRayFace.jpg

Chris Sabin and James Storm vs Jay Lethal and Brother Ray

On a hugely controvercial night for the Machineguns we see Sabin having to team with Beer Moneys James storm in a match to take on Jay Lethal and Brother Ray. This match really gets the crowd on there feet as we see some great action from all those in the match. Sabin’s performance surprises everyone, as he doesn’t seem to let the recent actions of Alex Shelley get him down. Both teams take this match to the limit and give us a great preview of this Sundays Tag Team Tables Championship match at Victory Road. With everyone giving there all it goes down to James Storm and Jay Lethal in the ring as Sabin and Brother Ray are fighting on the outside. Back in the ring the referee’s back is turned as he checks on what’s going on outside with Sabin and Ray. The opportunistic James Storm then takes the chance and reaches to the corner and grabs a beer bottle smashing it over the head of Jay Lethal. Storm then grabs the referee and covers Lethal to gain the victory giving Beer Money Inc the title of favourites heading into Victory Road this Sunday.

Winner: Chris Sabin and James Storm

Time: 8:27

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/SamoaJoeFace.jpg

The cameras rush to the back after the tag team match ends to find Samoa Joe out cold in the locker room showers. EMT’s and Officials rush to the aid or Joe and eventually wake him up and help him into the back of the ambulance to get checked over. Back at Ringside Tenay and West look puzzled as they question what just happened.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/KurtAngleHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/KevinNashHeel.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Heel/LashleyHeel.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/vs.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/JeffJarrettFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/RhinoFace.jpghttp://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Roster/Face/BrockLesnarFaceHeavy.jpg

Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash and Bobby Lashley

vs

Jeff Jarrett, Rhino and Brock Lesnar

We gear up for our huge Impact main event this week as two of our Victory Road matches collide. The Olympic Gold Medallist has been without the gold for over a year now and it seems to be back on his radar since the arrival of his arch nemesis the reigning TNA and UFC Champion Brock Lesnar. Both men have had a historied rivalry going back many years and it will culminate this Sunday for the TNA Championship. Lashley and Rhino have also had some history with both of them being former ECW Champions, Lashley took offence to the actions of Rhino in TNA when he disrespected ECW and its Championship a few years ago that led to their match at TNA Sacrifice. Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett on the other hand were great friends, both being members of WCW’s New World Order and TNA’s Kings of Wrestling but also sharing a great friendship until Nash joined the Main Event Mafia. Recently Nash has been rubbing Jarrett up the wrong way leading to there match at Victory Road. So this match has lots of hatred and dislike in the midst. The match really does give the meaning to Main Event as all the star powers are in this match giving it there all for the TNA fans. As the match progresses we see the Mafia gain a lot more of the control thanks to their teaming experience. Lesnar, Rhino and Jarrett are not short of there offence though and they really take it to the Mafia in a truly star studded faceoff. Sadly for the Faces it seems the brotherhood of the Mafia is to strong as we see Sting and Booker T come to ringside to cause a distraction when out of the crowd the shocking return of Scott Steiner. Steiner gets in the ring and tilts the favour in the Mafia’s way by planting Rhino with a divested and dangerous looking overhead belly-to-belly Suplex. Steiner leaves the ring just as Angle locks on the Ankle Lock leaving Rhino no choice but to Tap Out.

Winner: Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash and Bobby Lashley

Time: 15:35

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Teams%20and%20Stables/MainEventMafiacopy.jpg

All 6 members of the Mafia continue the beat down of Rhino, Jarrett and Lesnar as AJ Styles comes to the rescue only to be out numbered. The Mafia floor everyone and for the first time in weeks stand together as a 6man unit to end the last Impact broadcasting before the Victory Road PPV.

Show Rating: http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp142/bwauk/Ratings/grade_bminus.jpg

!!!WEBSITE!!!

Archived