Question on the Styles and skills...

I just got the game earlier today after trying the demo, but I ran into some trouble and I'm starting my game over with a different approach but I don't know which approach to take. In rookie to legend mode, when you create your guy, what styles effect which skills? I know they effect the skills. But what style effects which skills? I know the entertainer has high mic skills and charisma, and the technician has high mat, submission, and chain skills. But what about the other styles? And, what does each skill mean? I looked in the Help section on the main screen, and it didn't really tell me anything, so, if someone could explain each of the styles and each of the skills, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.

<p>What I know by heart is that if you go for </p><p>

high flier - Your Flashiness and Arial will be able to fully trian upto A+</p><p>

power house- Brawling and power.</p><p> </p><p>

I do believe that there's another thread that explains it all for you here.</p><p> </p><p>

My final tip is that the Size of your wresler does matter aswell.</p><p>

Since I'm a middle weight technical wresler my power and entertainment skills cant go past B. So I would suggest that you find that thread before starting.</p>

Archived