I need testers!

Capelli King

<p>I have been working on a game since October and we are going to be going through a public alpha testing stage, me and the coders have been testing the game now for 2 months, but we need a mass of players to clear out the bugs and tweak the game before release, which is expected early June.</p><p> </p><p>

I do not want a mass of people, just a few people as the game is nowhere complete as far as design and so on are concerned, so i do not want a mass of people join the site and tell me it is not ready or something (i know it is not ready, that is why i am looking for testers!)</p><p> </p><p>

A little about the game, it is a online browser MMPORG, based in the middle ages, the idea is that you take on the role of a lord ruling a city, you can join up with other players to form clans, then you build up your economy, trade with other players , build roads and hopefully eventually go and do some domination and take control of some major religion or country senate. The game is generally focused on teamwork and cooperation. </p><p> </p><p>

I am transferring the database on the dedicated server and making some last tweaks, within 2-3 days the site will be up and running. If you are interested in joining the team and start testing send me a PM here. It would be a HUGE help if you use MSN messenger or Skype as that will help the testing process, so add any details you have if you use one of those.</p>

you looking for feed back or bug testing?

I would love a crack at breaking your site, just let me know how far you want me to go. should I try cheating? breaking into your cookies? or just play the game like a good child and tell you what breaks on it's own?

to begin with i just need to clear out the bugs and get some suggestions and feedback, but once we actually release it would be good if you try to cheat also, i want to test the security features (but not now as they won't be added in this stage, this is a closed group of people involved, i will have just maybe 30-40 of my own people and just people from GDS, so not allot of people)

Archived