Most Lopsided Fight Scores

<p>One of the most incredible fight results I've ever seen came in a recent HILITE Fighting Welterweight Title match between the champion Charles Stiles and undefeated Challenger Datuk Ong Ka Ting. Datuk absolutely dominated all 25 minutes of the fight, but despite taking what has to be considered one of the most brutal beatings in Cornellverse MMA history, Stiles refused to be finished. He spent three rounds shoved against the cage being pummeled with strikes and a full two rounds locked in a muay thai clinch helplessly taking vicious knees to the face and chest. When all was said and done, Datuk walked away with the victory and the belt, winning by the incredible score of 50-40 on all three judges' scorecards. With Stiles unable to do anything but bleed for the entire fight, I can't imagine how it wasn't stopped early.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyone else have have a fighter completely dominate but be unable to finish? Can anyone beat a 50-40 UD victory?</p>

Never had more than 2 10-8 rounds in any fight, that was just brutal!!

Yeah, Datuk took 2 10-7's and a 10-8, apparently. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it would be to watch a 25 minute fight where one of the fighters is not only unable to muster any offense but also appears to be completely unable to defend himself and gets beaten seemingly within an inch of his life. Now's the time when I wish the player was responsible for things like hiring referees just so I could make sure that the ref who let this thing go the distance never worked in my promotion again.

Archived