North of the Border Pro Wrestling. Journey to the top!

I would like to get everyone's feedback on the following. As you have seen I have done two shows already and the day after the show when the review comes out I always post that on a seperate post. I am wondering what else I could do or you would like to see me do in between shows so its just not show after show after show that is being posted. Let me know...

Thanks

TakerNGN74

I don't think it's a case of what readers want to see as much as what you want to write about. Write for yourself first, and if you come over as authentic and entertaining in whatever you write about, then I'm sure readers will follow and enjoy it.

Have a look at diaries on the boards for ideas. At the moment your diary is a little generic as you're really just posting events from the game directly on here. I don't remember a really good NOTBPW diary before because they're a really tough fed to do a diary on. Heavily match based promotions normally mean they're tough to get across to readers. So you need some kind of hook to get people interested, be it through your match write-ups, some backstage stuff, unique presentation elements or something else. In some way or other you've got to get readers invested in the character and persona of the wrestlers even though it's not vital in-game in a promotion like NOTBPW. I do know a little about this as I only ever play work-rate promotions and had to think quite hard at first how to make an entertaining diary out of them.

Plus things need to make sense. In your first show, Johnny Bloodstone retained the title against Dark Angel. In the second show, Dark Angel beat Johnny Bloodstone for the title in the exact same match and their storyline was continued. I don't know what that storyline is. I don't know why Angel got a second shot at a title when he lost the previous week. Some of this stuff may need a bit more explaining. Give me a reason to care that Angel got another shot and, moreso, that he won the belt!

I don't mean to sound critical in any way. I am interested to see what you can do with NOTBPW because it isn't often seen on the dynasty boards. Best of luck with it! :)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with what Marcel said here about your diary so far. Another critcism I'm afraid I will have to level at you and I hope you don't take this personally and take it as constructive criticism but your booking is atrocious.

Now here I will explain why I feel that your booking so far, is a major weakness for the diary/your game getting off the ground.

The main thing I've noticed is that every match gets an epic amount of time, not all the matches need to be so long and it may be why you're getting poor grades for some of those matches, because either the workers in those matches can't go for that long or the crowd just don't want to see those workers for that length of time. It looks like you've extended Championship Wrestling to at least two and a half hours, when you didn't need to, leading to you giving more time to matches than they really should have.

Also it looks like you hardly use any language. NOTBPW is a fed based around the in-ring action and the match ratio is set at 90%, but that allows you 10 %, even 15 %, as there is a 5 % lee-way either side of the 90 % to use for angle. Whilst the NOTBPW fanbase will crap on mid-carders and below having some mic time, they won't mind hearing whatever the Stones or other main eventers have to say. Or you could have the announcers hype up the main event/use hype videos featuring your main eventers etc.

Just compare, I'll look at the time you gave each match and the time I would have given them in comparison.

1. Kingman- O'Conner (you 19, me 5)

A big world of difference here, both are probably low on the roster...so the fans wont want to see them out there for that long.

2. Hash-Lover (you 10, me 10)

I think you're a little unlucky here it's only because Lover needs to build his overness in Canada that lead to the low grade in this one.

3. McWade Brothers- Can Am Blondes (you 15, me 10)

I'd shave five minutes of this one, because the McWades will start huffing and puffing when the minutes head into double figures.

4. Harper vs Cuthill vs Bitch (you 18, me 9)

The womens division is a side-show in NOTBOW and not a main attraction, the fans don't want to see them out there for almost twenty minutes.

5. Chris Kaladaro vs R.K Hayes (you 15, me 12)

Not sure how good your user character is, but what I do know is that Hayes stamina limit is probably around the 15 minute mark before he starts running out of steam.

6. Stone Siblings vs Kelowna Playaz (you 28, me 14)

The fans are fine with seeing the Stones out there for almost half an hour, not so the Kelowna Playaz. So at the very least I'd half the length of this match. As a side note getting the tag belts off the Playaz was a good move, putting them on the Stones (who should be competing for the main singles belt) not such a good move.

7. Bloodstone vs Angel (You 28, me 20)

No real problem with you giving them that length of time, but in my opinion it's on the regular TV show, so the main event doesn't have to be so long.

Working with a two hour show, adding at least two minutes for entrances to each match..that brings you to total of around 95 minute in match time. Which admittedly wouldn't be quite enough, but I would throw in another 5 minute womens match and another 5 minute squash with a mid-carder or above going over a lower carder. That would give you around 105-110 out of the 120 and about 10-15 left for promos/hype.

Thanks for the replies and the criticisms given within. I don't take any offense to what you said because I was asking for feedback and I am more than glad that I got it. To answer Marcel's question about why Dark Angel got a second shot at the Canadian Championship, it's because I currently have them in an unchained storyline. With the product the way it was I wasn't sure how much angles I could get away with but I will use as much as I can in the future. Again thanks for the feedback. Another thing that I thought I would address that Tiger you said that it looked like I extended the duration of Championship Wrestling, but I didn't it was like that when I started the game. Maybe I will take that in consideration though and decrease the time on it.

TakerNGN74

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling

Wednesday Week 3, January 2008

Abbotsford Recreational Complex (British Columbia) – 2000

Announcers

Tommy London and Tom Townsend

Tommy London: Welcome to another exciting edition of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling I am Tommy London along side Tom Townsend and Tom we have an exciting show for all of the fans tonight.

Tom Townsend: That we do Tom Dark Angel won the NOTBPW World Heavyweight Championship from Johnny Bloodstone last week and I have gotten word from the offices that Johnny Bloodstone will be evoking his rematch clause at our next pay per view entitled NOTBPW Clash Classic.

Tommy London: Well enough of that lets send it down to the ring for our first contest of the evening.

I stand alone by Jackyl begins to blare over the sound system as NOTBPW Head Booker Chris Kaladaro is spotted at the top of the entrance ramp. He is wearing Blue Jeans and a black NOTBPW T-shirt. He waists no time as he begins to walk towards the ringside area. He gets into the ring and calls for a microphone. The announcer positioned at ringside approaches him and hands the head booker a mic before his music cuts out. He heads to the center of the ring and extends the mic to his mouth before beginning to speak.

Chris Kaladaro: Ladies and gentleman have I have a treat for you, last week we all witnessed the change of the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship as Johnny Bloodstone fell prey to the man who I am about to introduce to you right now. Folks that man is non other than Dark Angel.

With that said The Dark Angel’s Music begins to play over the sound system in the arena as the man who dethroned Johnny Bloodstone last week makes his way down to the ring. He has the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship belt slung over his right shoulder and he has a microphone in his left hand. He gets down to the ringside area and begins to speak.

.:The Fans begin to boo in the arena before Dark Angel even begins to speak:.

Dark Angel: Hello ladies and gentleman if you don’t know who I am just let me tell you that my name is Dark Angel and whether you like it or not I am your new NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion.

Chris Kaladaro: That’s all good Mr. Angel but don’t get to used to having that belt because I don’t know if you heard but the former Champion Johnny Bloodstone is invoking his rematch clause at the next pay per view.

Dark Angel: I know that Chris but do you honestly think that the outcome in that match will be any different. You see while we may be 1-1 in our series of matches I will do whatever I can to make sure that I hold on to this championship. So you better get used to this picture and that is me Dark Angel as your NOTBPW Champion because I am going to be holding this title for a very long time and there is nothing that you or anyone else can do about that.

With that said the familiar music of Johnny Bloodstone hits as he makes his way out of the entrance way but stops at the top of the entrance ramp. He has a microphone and he begins to speak.

Johnny Bloodstone: Dark Angel all I can say to you is that last week at Big City Brawl you got lucky when you beat me. The outcome will be very different though when I get my rematch at Clash Classic. So I suggest that you spend as much time with that belt as possible because at the end of Clash Classic that belt will be coming back home to where it belongs and that is around my waist. That’s all I got to say I am out of here.

With that said Johnny Bloodstone’s music blasts over the sound system as Dark Angel is back in the ring looking irate. He doesn’t know what to do or where to turn but finally turns to Chris Kaladaro and questions his decisions before NOTBPW Pro Wrestling cuts to a commercial break.

Rating: C+

Match 1

Grace Harper vs. Melody Cuthill ©

NOTBPW Women’s Championship Match

Melody Cuthill defeated Grace Harper in 7:34 by pinfall with a Melody Maker. Melody Cuthill makes defense number 4 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Grade: E+

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match 2

The Can-Am Blondes vs. The McWade Brothers

The McWade Brothers defeated The Can-Am Blondes in 10:10 when Dean McWade defeated The Natural by pinfall with a Canadian Lariat.

Grade: C-

Road Agent Notes

Owen Love seemed off his game tonight. Dean McWade was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Natural is improving in Rumble skills.

Match 3

Jeremy Stone vs. Johnny Bloodstone

Jeremy Stone defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 15:37 by submission with a Stone Hold.

Grade: B-

Road Agent Notes

This match lifted the crowd.

Main Event Match 4

Dan Stone Jr. vs. Dark Angel ©

NOTBPW Championship Match

Dark Angel defeated Dan Stone Jr. in 27:33 by pinfall with a fast roll up. Dark Angel makes defense number 1 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Dan Stone Jr. seemed off his game tonight. This match lifted the crowd.

Overall Grade: C+

TEWWrestling.com

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Abbotsford Recreation Complex, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.

Incident Report

There has been an Incident involving Clarence Garcia and Matthew White that requires your attention.

Clarence Garcia was the focal point of a backstage incident when a mean-spirited prank he pulled on Matthew White nearly led to a fight breaking out. As his employer you now have to choose how to deal with Clarence Garcia.

Result: Fatherly Approach

Response: It Won’t happen again

NOTBPW have began contract negotiations with Casey Valentine

Casey Valentine has rejected your negotiation request as he wishes to focus on his MAW career.

The Kaladaro Kolumn

Hello Wrestling fans, The Headliner Chris Kaladaro here with my very first edition of The Kaladaro Kolumn. We have witnessed a lot of great things happen since I have taken over control and became the head booker of NOTBPW, but that is just the beginning.

We are now in the first week in February of the year 2008 and first off let me say what a great month January was to NOTBPW. We saw many things take place including the crowning of a new NOTBPW Canadian Champion in Dark Angel. I was on hand at the last show to mediate the first interview since Dark Angel won the championship and boy was it spectacular. We also learned that former Canadian Champion Johnny Bloodstone will be invoking his rematch clause at the next big NOTBPW event titled Clash Classic.

I for one am looking forward to the next installment of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling. We have cut the show down to an hour and a half from two hours so hopefully that will give NOTBPW Superstars some time to shine while things are still positive in the locker room. I personally have spoken to many of the top stars and they all seem to agree that cutting Championship Wrestling is a smart decision and look forward to continuing to impress the fans of NOTBPW.

Well that will just about do it for this week’s edition of The Kaladaro Kolumn I Chris Kaladaro will be posting this on the website every week so that our fans can get a chance to see my side of things. Stay tuned…

I agree with Rathen. As I told you before, you obviously know what you're doing and where you want to go with this but it definitely needs more color and more in depth explanations. The Kolumn is a great addition.

Also, just a suggestion: the next event would be kewl to kall it Klash Klassic. ;):D:cool::rolleyes:

Wednesday Week 4, January 2008

Varsity Arena (Ontario) – 2000

Match 1

Melody Cuthill © vs. Stephanie Hazel

Melody Cuthill defeated Stephanie Hazel in 10:05 by pinfall with a Melody Maker. Melody Cuthill makes defense number 5 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Grade: D

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match 2

Air Attack Weasel vs. Owen Love vs. Tim Westybrook

Tim Westybrook defeated Air Attack Weasel and Owen Love in 17:45 when Tim Westybrook defeated Air Attack Weasel by pinfall with a TNT Whirlwind.

Grade: C-

Road Agent Notes

The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Air Attack Weasel is improving in Rumble skills. Owen Love is improving in Performance skills.

Match 3

Harrison Hash vs. John Maverick

John Maverick defeated Harrison Hash in 12:34 by submission with a Deadly Silence.

Grade: D

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. John Maverick is improving in Technical skills.

Match 4

Johnny Bloodstone vs. Dan Stone Jr.

Dan Stone Jr. defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 17:38 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. During the match we also had Dark Angel run in and attack Johnny Bloodstone.

Grade: B

Road Agent Notes

The Johnny Bloodstone vs. Dark Angel storyline has continued with this match. This match lifted the crowd.

Main Event Match 5

Dark Angel © vs. Jeremy Stone

NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship Match

Dark Angel defeated Jeremy Stone in 17:35 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. Dark Angel makes defense number 2 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Right before NOTBPW Championship Wrestling was scheduled to go off the air for the evening a camera cut to the back and saw Johnny Bloodstone breaking into the locker room of Dark Angel, and stealing the title belt inside.

Overall Show Grade: B-

Show Notes: This show can be considered a success it should have increased our popularity.

TEWWrestling.com

North of the Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Varsity Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.

Meeting with the Board

Occurring every 1st of the month

The Camera fades up inside of the boardroom at the NOTBPW headquarters in the Maritimes Canada. All of the stones Dan, Dan Jr., Jeremy Stone, and Victoria Stone are all seated around a brown table. Along with them is current NOTBPW Canadian Champion Dark Angel as they are all awaiting the arrival of the Head Booker himself Chris Kaladaro.

Dan Stone Jr. looks at his watch, it’s 10:00a.m. on the dot and Chris Kaladaro is nowhere to be found.

Dan Stone Jr.: Where the hell is he?

Just then Chris Kaladaro comes strolling in the doorway with a huge plug of chewing tobacco in his mouth. He is wearing a black NOTBPW hat backwards on his head along with his usual garb. He is also carrying his right hand an empty 2 liter bottle of Pepsi which he is using to spit his juice from the tobacco into.

Chris Kaladaro: Sorry I am late fellas.

The Stones just look at him in disgust.

Dan Stone: Mr. Kaladaro I don’t know if you realize this but you can’t chew that in the building.

Chris Kaladaro: Says Who?

Dan Stone: Say’s the etiquette for the building right here.

Dan Stone slams down a huge group of papers in front of Kaladaro to take a look at.

Kaladaro: Oh you mean that, that’s the old draft you see Mr. Stone I changed that this morning before I got here that was why I was late.

Dan Stone: You made a new draft just so you could change that.

Kaladaro: No that would be a waist of my time and trees, I changed some other things in there as well here have a look.

With that said Kaladaro pulls out the new draft of the rules and gives it to Dan Stone who just rolls his eyes at him.

Dan Stone: Whatever, I suppose you are allowed to do that anyway can we get this meeting started.

Kaladaro: Why certainly Mr. Stone I would first like to start off by thanking our new champion Dark Angel for showing up and being on hand at this meeting so early in the morning.

Dark Angel who this time is without make up and is wearing a suit just like everyone else except Kaladaro nods.

Kaladaro: I mean isn’t your celebration still going on Angel?

Dark Angel: I will be celebrating as long as I have the belt in my possession.

Kaladaro: Fair enough but lets get down to business you see it is the first day of February and every first day of the month we will be meeting regarding important issues that need to be addressed to keep NOTBPW still going strong. I would also like to mention that I recently changed the name of our next pay per view.

Dan Stone Jr.: To what?

Kaladaro: It’s not a big change you see the event is called Clash Classic but I just changed some wording around and now it is known as Klash Klassic.

Dan Stone: So we are promoting illiteracy among our fans nowadays as well?

Kaladaro: No sir I just thought it would be something that everyone could easily remember.

Dan Stone: Okay whatever you say boss.

Kaladaro: Boss, boy that has a nice ring to it. Anyway I have done many things to ensure that last months events are just the beginning of our success.

Dan Stone: And what are those?

Kaladaro: Now if I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it.

Dan Stone: Damnit Chris I am the owner of this company and as the owner I demand to know what you have in store.

Victoria: Relax dad it will be fine just trust him.

Dan Stone looks wide eyed at Victoria and then at Chris who is beginning to think that there is something going on between the two. Why else would she stick up for Chris.

Dan Stone: Vicky don’t use that tone with me.

Victoria: Don’t call me that and trust me dad I think he knows what he is doing.

Kaladaro: Thanks Vicky!

Victoria: Your welcome Chris

Dan Stone: Oh sure you yell at me for calling you that but when he does you just say your welcome. Now I demand to know what is going on between you two or the company in general.

Chris: Don’t worry about it boss after all if I didn’t do something that you liked that you would fire me right? Well I will fill you in over the phone but for now I must get going.

With that said Chris turns and opens the door and leaves the office as Victoria follows behind him.

Dan Stone Jr.: Damnit I hate not knowing what is going on as well dad.

Dan Stone: Yeah well just keep an eye on your sister Dan I don’t think she knows what she is doing and I don’t think Chris can be trusted.

Dan Stone Jr. : Whatever you say boss.

Dan Stone: That’s what I like to hear meeting adjourned.

With that said everyone left in the room gets up and pushes their chairs in before Dan Stone turns off the lights to the boardroom and the camera fades out.

Also one little tip is put the womens match second in stead of first in order of improtance to show rating its : Last match , second to last match, first match. You could also consider going with 80 percent maches and go back to 2 hours giving you a lot more story to tell. Card previews with quick picks could also be an idea giving us more interaction and reason for the matches.

PS camera at the board meeting? not necessary as it is something backstage you are involved in.

Sorry to hear that Hyde but thanks for the comments nontheless!

On a Brighter note I think i am going to stick to posting a new edition of the Kaladaro Kolumn every monday following the shows. That way it will give some what of a Rhythem for readers to get used to and readers will also be able to get the chance to see my characters side of things.

TakerNGN74

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Preview for Wednesday Week 1, February 2008

Last week in the match involving Johnny Bloodstone and Dan Stone Jr. fans witnessed Dan Stone Jr. Defeating Johnny Bloodstone after Dark Angel who recently won the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship ran in and attacked Johnny Bloodstone to cause him to lose the match he so desperately needed to win. Also in the main event of that evening we all stood and watched as Dark Angel was successful in making defense number 2 of his newly won NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship against Jeremy Stone. With both men in the building this week on Championship Wrestling one only has to assume that Johnny Bloodstone will be looking to pick a fight with Dark Angel after costing him a victory in the previous week. All that and much more be sure to tune into NOTBPW Championship Wrestling this week and see what happens.

Wednesday Week 1, February 2008

Molson Palais des Sports (Quebec) – 4,362

At the start of the show Dark Angel current reigning and defending NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion makes his way out to the ring unannounced. He grabs a steel chair and brings it into the ring; he unfolds the chair and sets it in the center of the ring. He then calls for a microphone and one is brought to him as he takes it and sits down in the chair apparently taking the show hostage.

Dark Angel: Okay I know I am not supposed to be out here until later but last week as this program went of the air some moron stole my title and I want it back. You know Johnny Bloodstone it doesn’t surprise me that you would do something like that because fact of the matter is that you can’t beat me you know it and I know it. That is why you stole the belt because that is the closest that you will come to it. Well I demand that you come on out here now and give me what is mine.

Just then Johnny Bloodstone’s music blares over the sound system as Johnny appears on the entrance ramp with the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Title around his waist he has a microphone in hand.

Johnny Bloodstone: Dark Angel you want your belt come and get it. You sit there and state that the belt is yours and it is but possession is nine tenths of the law and right now I am in possession of this belt. However I have a proposition for you, you know I have been made aware that there is a pay per view coming up very shortly titled Klash Klassic. Lets settle this in a match, oh but not just any match a ladder match. That’s right the belt will be suspended fifteen feet above the ring and the only way to get to it is to climb a ladder and grab it.

Dark Angel: You got it and I am going to go into Klash Klassic and beat the living hell out of you with that ladder and then when the time is right I will climb the ladder and retrieve my belt so your on.

The camera cuts to a commercial break as Johnny Bloodstone disappears off of the ramp way while Dark Angel leaves the ring.

Match 1

Johnny Bloodstone vs. Jeremy Stone

Jeremy Stone defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 27:43 by submission with a Stone Hold. During the match we also had Dark Angel run in and attack Johnny Bloodstone.

Road Agent Notes

The Johnny Bloodstone vs. Dark Angel storyline has continued with this match. This match lifted the crowd.

Match 2

The Natural vs. Dean McWade

The Natural defeated Dean McWade in 12:48 by pinfall with a Nature Calls.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Natural is improving in Rumble skills.

Grade: D+

Match 3

Melody Cuthill © vs. Grace Harper

Melody Cuthill defeated Grace Harper in 12:46 by pinfall with a Melody Maker. Melody Cuthill makes defense number 6 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Grace Harper is improving in Rumble skills.

Grade: D-

Main Event

Match 4

Dark Angel © vs. Dan Stone Jr.

Dark Angel defeated Dan Stone Jr. in 27:52 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. Dark Angel makes defense number 3 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Dan Stone Jr. seemed off his game tonight. This match lifted the crowd.

Overall Show Grade: C+

The Second Editon of The Kaladaro Kolumn will be posted tomorow

The Kaladaro Kolumn #2

Hello once again Wrestling fans and most importantly NOTBPW fans. It is I Chris Kaladaro here with another exciting edition of The Kaladaro Kolumn. This week was a big week in NOTBPW as we saw a numerous chain of events take place.

First I feel I should remind you that in the last NOTBPW Championship edition in January we witnessed Johnny Bloodstone break into the locker room of current NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion Dark Angel and steal the title belt.

As a result we saw an exciting start of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling this past week as Dark Angel came to the ring unannounced and called out Johnny Bloodstone who is currently in possession of the NOTBPW Championship even though he is not the champion. Dark Angel then made a challenge to Johnny Bloodstone for the next pay per view titled Klash Klassic and the match wont be just an ordinary match it will be a ladder match. The man who incapacitates his opponent enough to climb a ladder and retrieve the championship belt hanging fifteen feet above the ring will be declared the champion.

Also in the January week 4 edition of Championship Wrestling we witnessed as Johnny Bloodstone faced off against Dan Stone Jr. in what should have been an epic encounter. However at the conclusion of the match we saw as the NOTBPW champion himself Dark Angel made his way out towards the ringside area in order to attack his adversary. If that wasn’t enough to ignite the flame between these two this past week we saw as Dark Angel stuck his nose into the business of Johnny Bloodstone yet again this time costing him a victory over Jeremy Stone.

What will happen now that we are one week closer to Klash Klassic, will Johnny Bloodstone be looking to get his revenge on Dark Angel for the two straight weeks of attacks or will Dark Angel continue on his path of destruction towards keeping his title? Be sure to tune into the next edition of NOTBPW’s Championship Wrestling to find out.

OOC: Also just on a side note I won’t be doing board meetings on the first of every month because of the not so good reviews it got. Instead I will be posting a special edition of the Kaladaro Kolumn titled the month in review to talk about the happenings of the previous month as I go into a new one with my game.

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Preview for Wednesday Week 2, February 2008

This past week on Championship Wrestling we saw numerous things go down including the attack on Johnny Bloodstone by current NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion Dark Angel. This also happened the previous week so the question that is on all of the minds of the fans is will the Dark Angel strike for a third time this week on Championship Wrestling.

We are also only a few short days away from NOTBPW’s February pay per view titled Klash Klassic and with only one edition of Championship Wrestling remaining before the big event who knows what will go down. However I can tell you that this week on Championship Wrestling the two men who will be wrestling in a ladder match for the NOTBPW Canadian Championship will both be in the ring at the same time as they sign the contract for the match this Sunday.

That is it for this week’s preview of Championship Wrestling be sure to tune in and see what happens leading into Klash Klassic. Also if are in the area be sure to get your tickets for upcoming live events NOTBPW has to offer. You’ll never be the same after seeing a NOTBPW event live.

Wednesday Week 2, February 2008

Pengrowth Place (The Prairies) – 1,832

The show starts off with a spectacular fireworks display, as the fans in Pengrowth Place are excited and ready for a great night of wrestling action as presented by North of The Border Pro Wrestling. The cameras pan all over the arena and see all the fans with their numerous signs supporting their favorite wrestlers. The camera then focuses in on the ring as there is a black mat laid down on the canvas and there is a table with two chairs and two microphones in placed in the ring for tonight’s contract signing between Dark Angel and Johnny Bloodstone.

Tom Townsend: Ladies and gentleman welcome to this week’s edition of Championship Wrestling I am Tom Townsend and I am joined once again by my broadcast colleague Tommy London. Tommy what are your thoughts on tonight’s happenings

Tommy London: Well Tom tonight promises to be a great night of wrestling action as we are set for a contract signing that will make this Saturday’s match between Dark Angel and Johnny Bloodstone for the NOTBPW Canadian heavyweight championship official.

Tom Townsend: Well-said Tommy well with out any further ado lets send it down to the ring.

The camera cuts to the entrance ramp as Chris Kaladaro makes his way down to the ring with the contract in his right hand and a microphone in the other. Chris gets into the ring and then extends the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Chris Kaladaro: Ladies and gentleman welcome to an exciting edition of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling I am Chris Kaladaro and you should all consider yourselves lucky because tonight you will witness history as the contract for this Saturday’s match between Johnny Bloodstone and Dark Angel is signed. So lets get this thing started shall we.

With that said Johnny Bloodstone’s music begins to blare over the sound system as Johnny Bloodstone himself makes his way out towards the ring still with the NOTBPW Canadian Championship in his possession. He walks up the ring steps and gets into the ring via the top and middle ropes as his music cuts.

Dark Angel’s music begins to play over the sound system as the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion Dark Angel makes his way out towards the ring without his belt. He waists no time getting into the ring and as his music cuts both men take a seat at the table and stare each other down as Johnny Bloodstone puts the belt behind his chair.

Chris: Now gentleman I don’t want any physical contact between the two of you to occur here tonight. You both will get your opportunity this Saturday at Klash Klassic. Lets get this underway Johnny Bloodstone as the challenger for the belt you have the privilege of signing on the dotted line first.

With that said Johnny Bloodstone smirks and then grabs the pen that is on the table and flips to the last page of the contract and signs it. He then slams the pen down and folds his arms waiting for Dark Angel to do the same.

Chris: Alright Johnny Bloodstone you have signed the contract now Dark Angel if you would be so kind as to do the same.

Dark Angel grabs the contract which is still near Johnny Bloodstone he then takes the pen and signs the last page of the contract and closes the contract putting the pen on top.

Chris: Ladies and gentleman it is official your NOTBPW Championship Ladder match is going to take place this Saturday at Klash Klassic and it is sure to be a classic.

---Commercial Break---

Match 1

R.K. Hayes vs. Owen Love

R.K. Hayes defeated Owen Love in 10:25 by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. R.K. Hayes is improving in Technical skills. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D+

Match 2

Melody Cuthill © vs. Stephanie Hazel

Melody Cuthill defeated Stephanie Hazel in 9:49 by pinfall with a Melody Maker. Melody Cuthill makes defense number 7 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: D-

Match 3

Jeremy Stone vs. John Maverick

Jeremy Stone defeated John Maverick in 18:16 by submission with a Stone Hold.

Road Agent Notes

This match lifted the crowd. John Maverick is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: B-

Match 4

Chris Kaladaro vs. Dan Stone Jr.

Dan Stone Jr. defeated Chris Kaladaro in 27:55 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.

Road Agent Notes

Chris Kaladaro and Dan Stone Jr. don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Technical skills.

Match Rating: C+

Overall Show Rating: C+

NOTBPW Klash Klassic is only two days away. If you can’t be there live be sure to join us live on Pay Per View for the NOTBPW Canadian Championship Match between Champion Dark Angel and his challenger Johnny Bloodstone in a ladder match. All that and much more this coming Saturday as North Of The Border Pro Wrestling presents NOTBPW Klash Klassic.

Note: Klash Klassic will be posted later after I book the show and run it in my game!

NOTBPW Klash Klassic

Saturday Week 2, February 2008

King Edward Multiplex (British Columbia) – 5,000 Live on Pay Per View

The cameras go live in the King Edward Multiplex in British Columbia for NOTBPW Klash Klassic the cameras pan all over the arena to see all the excited fans. This night is sure to go down in not just NOTBPW wrestling history but wrestling history in general. The camera pans over to the announcer Tommy London and Tom Townsend who are both positioned at ringside to call tonight’s action.

Tommy London: Hello once again wrestling fans I am Tommy London along side Tom Townsend and it has finally arrived Klash Klassic and hopefully this event can live up to the hype that it has been given in the past few weeks.

Tom Townsend: That’s correct Tommy, fans if you thought our first pay per view was off the charts I promise you all that you haven’t seen anything yet. We have a lot of exciting action ahead of us and it will all be Headlined heh no pun intended by a ladder match.

Tommy London: Well said Tom and now I am getting word that our first contest of the evening is about to get underway so without any further hesitation lets send it down to the ring to get this night started.

Just then Dark Angel’s music hits and the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion himself makes his way out towards the ringside area with a microphone in hand. He gets to the ring and then hops onto the apron he gets into the ring via the top and middle ropes and then goes to the center of the ring as his music cuts out and he extends the microphone to his mouth to begin to speak.

Dark Angel: “Well ladies and gentleman NOTBPW Wrestling fans I am your champion Dark Angel I plan on doing two things tonight. One I already accomplished because I started off the night as being your NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion, the second won’t be as easy though because my second goal is to leave here with the NOTBPW Championship Belt in hand and still be the NOTBPW Canadian Champion. The time for talk is over and in just a few short ours we will know who the better man is Johnny Bloodstone or myself but this ends tonight I guarantee it. That’s all I have to say regarding tonight enjoy the show.

With that said Dark Angel’s music hits and he drops the microphone in one of the Four Corners of the ring. Then he gets out of the ring and makes his way back towards his lockerroom to prepare himself for tonight’s contest.

Tommy London: Well said by our champion but the question still remains will he still be the champion when we go off the air tonight.

Tom Townsend: Well time will only tell Tommy, but right now lets send it down to the ring for our opening contest.

Match 1

R.K. Hayes vs. Jeremy Stone

Jeremy Stone defeated R.K. Hayes in 16:15 by submission with a Stone Hold.

Road Agent Notes

The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. This match lifted the crowd. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Match 2

Harrison Hash vs. Mighty Cavanagh

Harrison Hash defeated Mighty Cavanagh in 15:55 by submission with a Montreal Deep Sleeper.

Road Agent Notes

Mighty Cavanagh was really off his game tonight. Mighty Cavanagh was exhausted by the end. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: E

Match 3

The Can-Am Blondes vs. The McWade Brothers

The McWade Brothers defeated The Can-Am Blondes in 9:32 when Dallas McWade defeated Owen Love by pinfall with a Murder On the Mountain.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Natural is improving in Rumble skills.

Match Rating: C-

Match 4

John Maverick vs. Dan Stone Jr.

Dan Stone Jr. defeated John Maverick in 28:09 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.

Road agent Notes

Match 5

Emma Bitch vs. Melody Cuthill ©

Emma Bitch defeated Melody Cuthill in 9:49 by pinfall with The Payback. Emma Bitch wins the NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Emma Bitch is improving in Flying skills.

Match Rating: D

Match 6

Dark Angel © vs. Johnny Bloodstone

Ladder Match for the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship

Dark Angel defeated Johnny Bloodstone in a 1 vs. 1 Ladder match in 24:51 when Dark Angel retrieved the item. Dark Angel makes defense number 4 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

This wasn't as good as the usual recent matches between these competitors and that made it seem even worse. As the fourth time this match-up has been done recently, it needed to be much better. The Johnny Bloodstone vs. Dark Angel storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match Rating: D-

Before the show went off of the air for the evening Jeremy Stone ran into the ring and attacked Dark Angel leaving him down and out in the ring as NOTBPW Klash Klassic went off of the air.

Road Agent Notes

This segment lifted the crowd

Segment Rating: B

Overall Show Rating: D

Notes: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

TEWWrestling.com

NOTBPW Klash Klassic

North of the Border Pro Wrestling Held NOTBPW Klash Klassic last night in King Edward Multiplex, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been okay, although a lot of people think they should be doing better.

Dark Angel Hurt

Dark Angel is reported to have been injured while wrestling last night. Initial reports are sketchy, but it is believed that he will not be taking time off, but will work though the pain. He sustained a bruised eye socket in his match last night.

The Johnny Bloodstone vs. Dark Angel storyline has been officially ended with last night’s match. With that storyline ending a new storyline has been started between current NOTBPW Canadian Champion Dark Angel and Jeremy Stone after the beating that Jeremy Stone gave Dark Angel last night after the conclusion of his match.

NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Preview

With being just a few days removed from Klash Klassic what will be the repercussions. What will Dark Angel's response be to the attack that Jeremy Stone Gave him at the conclusion of Klash Klassic. All that and much more as NOTBPW presents Championship Wrestling live this Wednesday Night.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22822" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling </span></span></span></strong><p> Klash Klassic Fall out</p><p> Wednesday Week 3, February 2008</p><p> Varsity Arena (Ontario) – 2,000</p><p> </p><p> The camera fades up inside of the Varsity Arena in Ontario Canada there are 2,000 rampant NOTBPW fans jam packed inside as NOTBPW is set to deliver on another great night of exciting action. The camera pans over to Tommy London and Tom Townsend who are both positioned at ringside to call tonight’s action.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tommy London:</strong> Hello Wrestling fans I am Tommy London here with my partner Tom Townsend and boy do we have a great night of wrestling action for you tonight following Klash Klassic this past Sunday.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tom Townsend:</strong> That’s right Tommy this past Sunday we saw a lot of things but the most important thing that came out of Sunday was that Dark Angel is still our NOTBPW Canadian Champion.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tommy London: </strong>That is true but you have to remember he came out of that match with a bruised eye socket and as a result of that injury he won’t be in action here tonight and probably for another couple of weeks. Well enough of us blabbing on and on lets send it down to the ring and get the first match underway.</p><p> </p><p> With that said the familiar music of Dark Angel who is still the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion after this past Sunday hits. The fans in the arena go ballistic in order to greet the man that is their champion. Dark Angel comes out of the entrance ramp and you can clearly see that his right eye is bruised after the battle with Johnny Bloodstone. Dark Angel makes his way towards the ring and when he gets there he gets into the ring though the top and middle ropes. He calls for a microphone and begins to speak.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dark Angel:</strong> “Ladies and gentleman I am your NOTBPW Canadian Champion Dark Angel and I am here after Klash Klassic to address something. You see as the show went off of the air for the evening you all watched on as Jeremy Stone my supposed next adversary for the NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship attacked me and left me laying. You know I came out of this past Sunday with a bruised eye socket but not because of the match between Johnny Bloodstone and myself. No it was Jeremy Stone himself who inflicted the damage on my eye. So for that Jeremy Stone you better believe that as soon as I am one hundred percent I am coming for you. I don’t care if the title is on the line or not because the truth of the matter is that I am looking to beat the living hell out of you. That’s all I have to say lets get on with the show.</p><p> </p><p> With that said Dark Angel’s music plays as Dark Angel makes his way out of the ring, up the ramp, and out of the sight of the fans in the arena.</p><p> </p><p> Rating: B-</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The Jeremy Stone vs. Dark Angel storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd. Dark Angel is developing better performance skills.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match #1</span></strong></p><p> John Maverick vs. R.K. Hayes</p><p> </p><p> John Maverick defeated R.K. Hayes in 17:50 by submission with a Deadly Silence.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> John Maverick and R.K. Hayes don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.</p><p> </p><p> Match Rating: C-</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong></p><p> Jeremy Stone vs. Chris Kaladaro</p><p> </p><p> Jeremy Stone defeated Chris Kaladaro in 17:31 by submission with a Stone Hold.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> This match lifted the crowd. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> </p><p> Match Rating: B</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong></p><p> Dan Stone Jr. vs. Johnny Bloodstone</p><p> </p><p> Dan Stone Jr. defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 27:57 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> This match lifted the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> Match Rating: B-</p><p> </p><p> Overall Rating: B-</p><p> Show Comments: I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TEWWrestling.com</span></strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p> North of the Border Pro Wrestling Held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Varsity Arena and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.</p><p> </p><p> In other news next weeks edition of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling will be the tenth show since Chris Kaladaro took over as head booker. It will also be the last show of the month of February and as we go into March we plan on exiting February 2008 with a bang. Don’t miss the action, in one week as we close out the month of february.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> OOC: The third installment of The Kaladaro Kolumn will be posted later today.</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Kaladaro Kolumn #3</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Hello once again wrestling fans it is I Chris Kaladaro here with the third edition of my weekly column titled “The Kaladaro Kolumn”. A lot of things have gone on since my last edition of the column and I will do my best to get you all up to speed on the recent and latest happenings in North Of The Border Pro Wrestling. Since the last edition of the Kaladaro Kolumn we have had three shows take place the week two edition of Championship Wrestling and at the end of that week we had the long anticipated Klash Klassic. To top it all off we had week three’s edition of Championship Wrestling where all the fans in the arena that night witnessed the fallout of Klash Klassic.</p><p> </p><p>

Let me start out by saying that in week two we saw NOTBPW Women’s Champion Melody Cuthill face off against Stephanie Hazel. Melody Cuthill managed to pull out the victory and was able to make her seventh successful defense of her NOTBPW Women’s title. In our main event of that evening we saw yours truly as I took on Dan Stone Jr. to conclude Championship Wrestling for that week and bring us into the highly anticipated Klash Klassic. </p><p> </p><p>

Klash Klassic saw a lot of things happen for starters John Maverick and Dan Stone Jr. faced off in what was a fantastic contest with Dan Stone Jr. winning the match in just over twenty eight minutes. We also saw the crowning of two new champions. First we all watched on as Melody Cuthill lost her NOTBPW Women’s Championship to Emma Bitch, you can be sure that a rematch will be held soon as former champion Melody Cuthill has a rematch clause as part of her contract. Will lighting strike twice for the new NOTBPW Women’s Champion or will Melody Cuthill regain the belt that she believes she added prestige to while she had it. In our main event of that evening we saw the match that everyone was talking about. Finally the talk was over as Dark Angel who was the champion going into the match faced off against his adversary Johnny Bloodstone in a ladder match. This match was not for the weak at heart because while Dark Angel came out with the victory it wasn’t easy for him to do so as the challenger and former NOTBPW Canadian Champion Johnny Bloodstone gave him the fight of his life. At the conclusion of the show we saw as Jeremy Stone rushed the ring and attacked Dark Angel who retained his title against Bloodstone. The attack that Jeremy Stone dished out on Dark Angel left Angel with a bruised eye socket and as a result Dark Angel hasn’t been in action since Klash Klassic.</p><p> </p><p>

Finally Week three’s edition of Championship Wrestling and it featured the fallout after Klash Klassic. To start off the show Dark Angel made his way out to the ring to address Jeremy Stone. The man who attacked him after his match with Johnny Bloodstone at Klash Klassic finally in the main event on that show we all watched on as Dan Stone Jr. faced off against the former champion Johnny Bloodstone and defeated him via the Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p> </p><p>

Well that was all of the action we saw in the past weeks and with this week ending the month of February 2008 you have to be sure that this edition of Championship Wrestling is one that you wont want to miss. That is all for this week so until next time I am Chris Kaladaro be sure to join us when we close out the month of February with a bang.</p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling </span></span></span></strong></p><p>

Wednesday Week 4, February 2008</p><p>

Quebec City Arena (Quebec) – 2,000</p><p> </p><p>

To start the show a video is played to hype the newly formed rivalry between NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion Dark Angel and Jeremy Stone.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p>

The Jeremy Stone vs. Dark Angel storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.</p><p>

Rating: B+</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong></p><p>

John Maverick vs. The McWade Brothers (Dean and Dallas McWade)</p><p> </p><p>

John Maverick defeated The McWade Brothers in 18:05 when John Maverick defeated Dallas McWade by submission with a Deadly Silence.</p><p> </p><p>

John Maverick seemed off his game tonight. Dallas McWade was exhausted by the end. Dean McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.</p><p> </p><p>

Match Rating: D+</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong></p><p>

Dan Stone Jr. vs. Jeremy Stone</p><p> </p><p>

Dan Stone Jr. defeated Jeremy Stone in 27:49 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p> </p><p>

This match lifted the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

Match Rating: B-</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong></p><p>

Johnny Bloodstone vs. Chris Kaladaro</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Bloodstone defeated Chris Kaladaro in 28:11 by submission with a Bloodstone Mutilation.</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Bloodstone and Chris Kaladaro don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> </p><p>

Match Rating: C</p><p> </p><p>

Overall Rating: C</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Incident Report</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Clarence Garcia was the focal point of a backstage incident when a mean-spirited prank he pulled on Dan Stone Jr. nearly led to a fight breaking out. As his employer, you now have to choose how to deal with Clarence Garcia.</p><p>

Result: Fatherly Approach</p><p>

Response: Clarence Garcia, “It won’t happen again.”</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;">TEWWrestling.com</span></span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Dark Angel Back At 100%</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

It was good news for Dark Angel last night, as he was finally able to announce that he was back in the best possible physical shape, and was raring to go. He has been working though the pain barrier with an injury recently. NOTBPW have confirmed that he will be in action at the first show in March and time will only tell what kind of wrath he will bring as he looks to get revenge on the man who injured him. Be there this Wednesday for NOTBPW Championship Wrestling you don't want to miss it.</p><p> </p><p>

NOTBPW have started Contract Renewal proceedings with Melody Cuthill, more news to come as it becomes available</p>

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW Drug Testing</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Starting off the month of March I want to drug test everyone so we can make sure that hopefully everyone is clean and the ones that aren’t we will deal with accordingly.</p><p> </p><p>

Air Attack Weasel is clean</p><p>

Alysian Scottsfield is clean</p><p>

Barry Kingman is clean</p><p>

Burning Exile is clean</p><p>

Champagne Lover is clean</p><p>

Clarence Garcia is clean</p><p>

Craig prince is clean</p><p>

Dallas McWade is clean</p><p>

Dan Stone Jr. is clean</p><p>

Dark Angel is clean</p><p>

Dean McWade is clean</p><p>

Derek Frost is clean</p><p>

Emma Bitch is clean</p><p>

Grace Harper is clean</p><p>

Gregg Boone is clean</p><p>

Harrison Hash is clean</p><p>

Jason O’Connor is clean</p><p>

Jeremy Stone is clean</p><p>

John Maverick is clean</p><p>

Johnny Bloodstone is clean</p><p>

Lord James King is clean</p><p>

Matthew White is clean</p><p>

Mighty Cavanagh is clean</p><p>

Omar Brown is clean</p><p>

Owen Love is clean</p><p>

R.K. Hayes is clean</p><p>

Stephanie Hazel is clean</p><p>

The Natural is clean</p><p>

Tim Westybrook is clean</p><p>

Tom Townsend is clean</p><p>

Tommy London is clean</p><p>

Victoria Stone is clean</p><p> </p><p>

Craig Green has been identified as a soft drug user by the NOTBPW drug testing policy. As the drug testing is done in-house the press have not gotten hold of the story, so there is currently no potential for damage to company prestige. As his employer you now have to choose how to deal with this situation.</p><p>

Decision: Fine</p><p>

Result: Craig Green hears you out and then storms out looking irritated.</p><p> </p><p>

Melody Cuthill can’t be tested at this point because she is under contract renewal. We will have more information on her as it becomes available</p>

<p><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling </span></strong></span></span></p><p>

Wednesday Week 1, March 2008</p><p>

Smallwood Field (The Maritimes) – 2,000</p><p> </p><p>

The show starts as Dark Angel is already in the ring looking quite angry now that he is back to 100%. He has a microphone in hand.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dark Angel:</strong> “Jeremy Stone get your ass out here right now.”</p><p> </p><p>

Without hesitation the music of Jeremy Stone blares though the arena and Jeremy Stone makes his way out on the entrance ramp with a microphone already in hand.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jeremy Stone:</strong> “Cut my music.”</p><p> </p><p>

The music is cut at his request.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jeremy Stone:</strong> “Dark Angel the last time I saw you, you were lying at my feet after I beat you down in the ring now what the hell do you want.”</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dark Angel:</strong> “I simply want to know why you decided to attack me a few weeks ago after my ladder match with Johnny Bloodstone.”</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jeremy Stone:</strong> “You honestly don’t know? Well the fact of the matter is that belt that you have slung over your shoulder I want it and I will do whatever needs to be done to take it from you.”</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dark Angel:</strong> “I kinda figured as much but the real question is do you think that you can beat me in this ring because I know that you can’t. That is why you took it upon yourself to attack me in the first place. Whatever you will get your shot I am done with you until I see you in the ring.”</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jeremy Stone:</strong> “Fair enough I am looking forward to it.”</p><p> </p><p>

With that said Jeremy Stone takes his microphone down away from his mouth and smirks as he makes his way back though the entrance ramp as Dark Angel just looks on in disgust.”</p><p> </p><p>

Segment Rating: B-</p><p> </p><p>

This segment lifted the crowd</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>---Commercial Break---</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong></p><p>

Emma Bitch © vs. Grace Harper</p><p>

<em>NOTBPW Women’s Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p>

Emma Bitch defeated Grace Harper in 9:49 by pinfall with The Payback. Emma Bitch makes defense number 1 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.</p><p> </p><p>

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.</p><p>

Rating: D-</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong></p><p>

The Kelowna Playaz (Craig Green and Gregg Boone) vs. The Can-Am Blondes (Owen Love and The Natural)</p><p> </p><p>

The Can-Am Blondes defeated The Kelowna Playaz in 9:39 when Owen Love defeated Craig Green by pinfall with a Love Gun.</p><p> </p><p>

The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Natural looked good out there. The performance of Owen Love stood out as being good. Gregg Boone is improving in Rumble skills. Craig Green is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: D+</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong></p><p>

Dan Stone Jr. vs. Johnny Bloodstone</p><p> </p><p>

Dan Stone Jr. defeated Johnny Bloodstone in 16:08 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p> </p><p>

This Match lifted the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: B</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event</span></strong></p><p>

Jeremy Stone vs. Dark Angel ©</p><p>

NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship Match</p><p> </p><p>

Dark Angel defeated Jeremy Stone in 27:46 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. Dark Angel makes defense number 5 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.</p><p> </p><p>

The Jeremy Stone vs. Dark Angel storyline has been moved forward one stage with this match. This match lifted the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: B</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Overall Show Rating: B-</strong></p><p>

Notes: This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;">TEWWrestling.com</span></span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Report</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Smallwood Field, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.</p><p> </p><p>

NOTBPW have negotiated a new contract with Melody Cuthill for a further nine months. After this contract negotiation was complete NOTBPW tested Melody Cuthill for drugs and she came up clean.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22822" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling</span></span></strong></span><p> Wednesday Week 2, March 2008</p><p> Varsity Arena (Ontario) – 2,000</p><p> </p><p> As the cameras go live in Ontario’s Varsity Arena the fans that are in attendance are vocal as usual. To start off the show Dark Angel’s music hits and he makes his way out towards the ring.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Dark Angel:</strong> “Jeremy Stone I am going to make this short and sweet, you see we both know I hate you for what you did to me a few weeks back. However I have learned that in order to get my hands on you which is ultimately what I want, I have to be patient. So Jeremy when the time is right I will beat the hell out of you just like you did to me after Klash Klassic. So that is my warning I hope that you know what you got yourself into when you attacked me. That’s all I have to say lets get on with the show.</p><p> </p><p> With that said Dark Angel’s music hits as he makes his exit out of the ring and back towards the lockerroom’s.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The Jeremy Stone vs. Dark Angel storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment.</p><p> </p><p> Rating: B-</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 1</span></strong></p><p> Dan Stone Jr. vs. John Maverick</p><p> </p><p> Dan Stone Jr. defeated John Maverick in 16:23 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> This match lifted the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> Rating: B-</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 2</span></strong></p><p> Emma Bitch © vs. Stephanie Hazel</p><p> <em>NOTBPW Women’s Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Emma Bitch defeated Stephanie Hazel in 6:32 by pinfall with The Payback. Emma Bitch makes defense number 2 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.</p><p> </p><p> Rating: E+</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Match 3</span></strong></p><p> Jeremy Stone vs. Johnny Bloodstone</p><p> </p><p> Johnny Bloodstone defeated Jeremy Stone in 15:44 by submission with a Bloodstone Mutilation.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> This match lifted the crowd.</p><p> </p><p> Rating: B</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Event</span></strong></p><p> Chris Kaladaro vs. Dark Angel ©</p><p> <em>NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Championship Match</em></p><p> </p><p> Dark Angel defeated Chris Kaladaro in 27:52 by pinfall with a Descent into Hell. Dark Angel makes defense number 6 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Road Agent Notes</strong></p><p> The announcing quality lifted the match. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Technical skills.</p><p> </p><p> Rating: C</p><p> </p><p> Final Rating: C+</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">TEWWrestling.com</span></strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">NOTBPW Championship Wrestling Report</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p> North Of The Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Championship Wrestling last night in Varsity Arena, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from viewers has been great, it has drawn a lot of praise.</p><p> </p><p> The NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup is scheduled to take place in two days time.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The next edition of the Kaladaro Kolumn will be posted tomorow</p>

NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup 10

Saturday Week 2, March 2008

Caribou Arena (The Maritimes) –5,000 Live on Pay Per View

The show starts out with the music of John Maverick blaring over the sound system in the arena he makes his way down to the ring in street clothes with a microphone and gets into the ring. When his music cuts he extends the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

John Maverick: “You know I have been in North Of The Border Pro Wrestling ever since Chris Kaladaro came in and took over. Hell I have been in this company long before that happened you know I feel as if I have been overlooked by Chris Kaladaro and the bookers of this company but tonight that all changes. I went to the offices and demanded a Championship Opportunity against the current holder of the Canadian Championship Dark Angel. I was given my request and tonight I am here to announce that I will be taking on Dark Angel in the main event. Not only am I facing him tonight, but I guarantee that I will win the title that nobody in this company has been able to take away from the current Champion Dark Angel. That is all I have to say thanks for your time.”

Before John Maverick was able to leave the ring Dark Angel’s music hits and out comes the current reigning and defending NOTBPW Canadian Heavyweight Champion Dark Angel. He has a microphone in hand and his music slowly fades away before he begins to speak.

Dark Angel: “John Maverick you want to come out here and challenge me or hell demand a match by the bookers, well if it was up to me I wouldn’t have accepted. However I am open tonight and since the front office has already made it official then I will see you later tonight.

Dark Angel raises the belt high above his head before continuing to speak.

Dark Angel: “John Maverick I suggest you get used to this picture because that is exactly what you will see at tonight’s conclusion. Except I will be standing over your lifeless body in that very ring having made another successful defense of my championship that’s all I have to say see you later tonight punk.”

With that said Dark Angel disappears from the top of the entrance and John Maverick gets out of the ring and makes his way to the back so that the first match of the evening can get underway.

Road Agent Notes

Dark Angel came across well.

Rating: C

Match 1

Grace Harper vs. Melody Cuthill vs. Stephanie Hazel vs. Emma Bitch ©

Emma Bitch defeated Grace Harper, Melody Cuthill and Stephanie Hazel in 10:04 when Emma Bitch defeated Grace Harper by pinfall with The Payback. Emma Bitch makes defense number 3 of her NOTBPW Women’s title.

Road Agent Notes

Emma Bitch seemed off her game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Stephanie Hazel is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: D

Match 2

The Can-Am Blondes (Owen Love and The Natural) vs. The McWade Brothers (Dallas and Dean McWade) vs. The Stone Siblings (Jeremy and Dan Jr.)

NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup

The Stone Siblings defeated The Can-Am Blondes and The McWade Brothers in 16:01; the order of elimination was The Can-Am Blondes first, and finally The McWade Brothers. The Stone Siblings win the NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup titles.

Road Agent Notes

Dallas McWade was visibly tiring toward the end. Dean McWade seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. Jeremy Stone looked excellent out there. The great performance of Dan Stone Jr. really stood out. The Natural is improving in Rumble skills.

Match 3

The Demolition Crew (Alysian Scottsfield and Derek Frost) vs. The Kelowna Playaz (Craig Green and Gregg Boone)

The Kelowna Playaz defeated The Demolition Crew in 15:59 when Gregg Boone defeated Derek Frost by pinfall with a Murder On The Dancefloor.

Road Agent Notes

Alysian Scottsfield seemed off his game tonight. Alysian Scottsfield was visibly tiring toward the end. Craig Green seemed off his game tonight. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Derek Frost is improving in Flying skills. Derek Frost is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: E

Match 4

Tim Westybrook vs. R.K. Hayes vs. Omar Brown

Tim Westybrook defeated R.K. Hayes and Omar Brown in 17:10 when Tim Westybrook defeated Omar Brown by pinfall with a TNT Whirlwind.

Road Agent Notes

R.K. Hayes was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Tim Westybrook is improving in Technical skills. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills. Omar Brown is improving in Rumble skills. Omar Brown is improving in Performance skills.

Match Rating: C-

Match 5

Chris Kaladaro vs. Johnny Bloodstone

Johnny Bloodstone defeated Chris Kaladaro in 28:08 by submission with a Bloodstone Mutilation.

Road Agent Notes

Chris Kaladaro and Johnny Bloodstone don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. Chris Kaladaro is improving in Technical skills.

Main Event

Match 6

John Maverick vs. Dark Angel ©

Dark Angel defeated John Maverick in 27:54 by pinfall with a Descent Into Hell. Dark Angel makes defense number 7 of his NOTBPW Canadian title.

Road Agent Notes

Dark Angel and John Maverick don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. John Maverick is improving in Rumble skills.

Overall Show Rating: C

Show Notes: Gregg Boone was slightly over-used. I think this show might have actually hurt our popularity overall.

TEWWrestling.com

NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup 10 Report

North of the Border Pro Wrestling held NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup 10 last night in Caribou Arena, and drew 5,000 fans. The feedback has been that the show was good, although some found it under whelming.

Incident Report

Alysian Scottsfield was the focal point of a backstage incident when he first provoked, then attacked, Dean McWade, leading to a fist fight that had to be broken up by other workers. As his employer, you now have to choose how to deal with Alysian Scottsfield.

Result: Fine

Response: Alysian Scottsfield, “Okay whatever you say.”

Don't Miss the next Edition of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling

The next edition of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling will take place in three days time be sure to be in attendance so that you don't miss all the action and fallout from the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup 10 that took place this past Sunday. If you can’t make it out this time join us at future events just check our website for ticket information and availability.

The next edition of the Kaladaro Kolumn will be posted later today.

Archived