<p>Not sure if this is right area but I need help.</p><p> </p><p>

I am looking to start up a new League with a bunch of friends and my transfers don't seem to be working out correctly. I can get all of the reports to show up - but my html files will not load and my player cards will not load. I was wondering if and of you had these same issues and if so how you fixed them.</p><p> </p><p>

Our league website is <a href="http://www.tothewallsports.com/goca/" rel="external nofollow">http://www.tothewallsports.com/goca/</a></p><p> </p><p>

a couple other quick questions:</p><p>

What program do you use to upload your coach files? </p><p>

What program do you use to zip the league file (7Zip was not working for me and WinZip is now a pay program). </p><p>

Is there any specific FTP Client you are using? The one we run for our main website decided not to work on my computer (FileZilla) so I am using a trial version of a pay FTP client.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks in advance for your help.</p>

As for the player pages, did you create and upload them to the correct directory?

I created everything. What I did was just transfer the entire folder over to the website (thinking that created the directory for me).

I understand I need an actual host page (someone will be working on that for me)

I created everything. What I did was just transfer the entire folder over to the website (thinking that created the directory for me).

I understand I need an actual host page (someone will be working on that for me)

you should have a reports directory and a player page directory. The index page from the reports folder would be your home page and would have working links to all the reports/player pages.

EDIT: Seems you uploaded the 'reports' directory as your main directory. That's fine, but you have to put up the playercard directory as well with the player pages in it.

It also looks like you didn't upload the styles file to your main directory.

Archived