Playing as SIGMA I had Dominikas Jankovic as double champion for a brief period of time. After he took out Marko Prochazka for the Welterweight Title I had no real challengers ready, so I dropped him down to Lightweight and he pulled a stunner over Sean Morrison for the Lightweight Title. Of course, after that he had bad luck. He defended the Lightweight title once over Anthony Ray Shenkman (who was 0-4 in the Featherweight Division, but once I moved him to Lightweight he was 8-0 with wins over Gabriel Gallego and Tarcisio Dantas among others) and then lost to the still undefeated Fiero Lermentov. Then Jankovic wins a non-titlle, bounce back fight in the welterweight division over Ricardo Fernandes, but dropped the Welterweight Title to "The Prodigy" Manuel Silva in his next fight.

The thing is I decided to move Jankovic up to Middleweight and he is 4-0 since, the current #1 contender to the titile held by Mel Phel Roby and if Jankovic wins he will become the first 3-division champion I have ever seen in any of the two WMMA games.

My Julio Reguiero had been Welterweight champ for 8 defences. All submission wins, making him my most dominant, undefeated fighter. I thought he'd never lose. So I moved him up a weight, where he won the Middleweight titile.

He would then successfully defend his WW title, before losing his MW title to Buddy Garner, and then lose his WW title to Jack Humphreys a couple matches later.

Archived