I'm new to the game and I wanted to add more fighters to my universe,so I am assuming I will have to get a Wmma 1 mod and transfer it. So which is the best real world mod and which mod is best that contains fictional fighters only? Thanks in advance.

Tap or Snap and Modern Warriors are both good real world mods, but you woulsd have tweaking to do. One thing to keep in mind is that Adam will also be releasing updates with new Fighters as well, probably by early summer.

There is also a group working on more fictional fighters in the mods section. I would just hang on for a few weeks as there shoudl be an updated RL mod done in the not too distant future.

Tap or Snap and Modern Warriors are both good real world mods, but you woulsd have tweaking to do. One thing to keep in mind is that Adam will also be releasing updates with new Fighters as well, probably by early summer.

There is also a group working on more fictional fighters in the mods section. I would just hang on for a few weeks as there shoudl be an updated RL mod done in the not too distant future.

Ok great,thanks.

Archived