The Brand Wars part II

<p>Pretty much a modern day update to the previous dynasties and like I said the last time this will how so resemblence to Imac's dynasty.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">PS:A preview will be posted shortly.</span></em></em></strong></p>

WWE RAW

What will be the fallout from Judgement Day? Will Batista be World Champion?

Also Carlito will be action against The Brian Kendrick - will Kendrick prove he is better than one half of the World tag team champions?

John Cena will be in action against the Miz, and finally Maryse will be in action against Mickie James!

Quick Picks

Mickie James vs. Maryse

John Cena vs.The Miz

Carlito vs.The Brian Kendrick

You may get more readers if you look at grammar a bit more. Does this look better to you?

WWE RAW

What will be the fallout from Judgement Day? Will Batista be World Champion?

Also Carlito will be action against The Brian Kendrick - will Kendrick prove he is better than one half of the World tag team champions?

John Cena will be in action against the Miz, and finally Maryse will be in action against Mickie James!

Quick Picks

Mickie James vs. Maryse

John Cena vs.The Miz

Carlito vs.The Brian Kendrick

RAW

1.Batista

2.Big Show

3.The Brian Kendrick

4.Carlito-World Tag Team Champion

5.Chavo Guerrero

6.Cody Rhodes

7.Festus

8.Goldust

9.Jamie Noble

10.Jim Duggan

11.John Cena

12.Kofi Kingston

13.Matt Hardy

14.The Miz

15.MVP-WWE United States Champion

16.Mr.Kennedy

17.Primo-World Tag Team Champion

18.Randy Orton-WWE Champion

19.Santino Marella

20.Shawn Michaels-Inactive

21.Sim Snuka

22.Ted Dibiase

23.HHH-Inactive

24.William Regal

25.Beth Phoenix

26.Brie Bella

27.Jillian Hall

28.Kelly Kelly

29.Maryse-WWE Divas Champion

30.Mickie James

31.Nikki Bella

32.Rosa Mendes

33.Hornswoggle

34.Ric Flair

35.Danny Rodman

GM-Vickie Guerrero

Play by Play Announcers-Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler

Backstage Interviewer- Leticia Cline

Smackdown

1.Charlie Haas

2.Chris Jericho

3.CM Punk-Mr. Money in the Bank

4.Curt Hawkins

5.Dolph Ziggler

6.Edge-World Heavyweight Champion

7.The Great Khali

8.Jeff Hardy

9.Jesse

10.Jimmy Wang Yang

11.John Morrison

12.JTG

13.Kane

14.Kung Fu Naki

15.Mike Knox

16.Rey Mysterio-WWE Intercontinental Champion

17.Ricky Ortiz

18.R-Truth

19.Shad Gaspard

20.Shelton Benjamin

21.Umaga

22.Undertaker-Inactive

23.Alica Fox

24.Candice Michelle

25.Eve

26.Gail Kim

27.Layla

28.Maria

29.Melina-WWE Women’s Champion

30.Michelle McCool

31.Bo Rotunda

32.Alex Rotunda

GM-Teddy Long

Play by Play Announcers- “JR” Jim Ross and Todd Grisham

Backstage Interviewer-Crystal Louthan

WWE Tag Team Champions-Vacant

ECW

1.Christian-ECW Champion

2.David Hart Smith

3.DJ Gabriel

4.Evan Bourne

5.Ezekiel Jackson

6.Finlay

7.Jack Swagger

8.Mark Henry

9.Paul Burchill

10.Tommy Dreamer

11.Tyson Kidd

12.Vladimir Kozlov

13.Zach Ryder

14.Katie Lea Burchill

15.Natayla Neidhart

16.Tony Atlas

17.Mick Foley

GM-Tiffany

Play by Play Announcers Josh Matthews and Matt Striker

Backstage Interviewer-Gregory Helms

Finnally the Deezy has come back to Diary Spamming!

what's the roster size...it doesn't matter what your roster size is!

So watch your mouth before I shine all my half finished sentences up real nice, turn 'em side ways and shove 'em up your rudy-po candy *SS!

If you smellelelellll what the Rock is cookin!

(said like the rock, all in fun. Good luck with this one keep at it, it's been a while since your last one ended, like was said above really double. then triple then quadruple read before you post, then don't be afraid of the edit button if you find a mistake on the 5,6,7th read throughs, good luck)

Finnally the Deezy has come back to Diary Spamming!

what's the roster size...it doesn't matter what your roster size is!

So watch your mouth before I shine all my half finished sentences up real nice, turn 'em side ways and shove 'em up your rudy-po candy *SS!

If you smellelelellll what the Rock is cookin!

(said like the rock, all in fun. Good luck with this one keep at it, it's been a while since your last one ended, like was said above really double. then triple then quadruple read before you post, then don't be afraid of the edit button if you find a mistake on the 5,6,7th read throughs, good luck)

Thanks my friend you have been their through all the BS,to others I have a week worth of shows written and writting some more.

WWE RAW

Live from the Staples Center, Los Angeles California

Cole: Welcome to the longest running show on TV in WWE Raw, tonight we will have to see what Ric Flair will say to Randy Orton. Also Carlito takes on The Brian Kendrick and The Miz will also get his first crack at John Cena.

King: Yeah Michael but my thoughts are on Ric Flair and what he is going to say to Orton.

WOO!!!

Cole: Well King I guess we won’t have to wait long for Ric Flair’s answer.

Flair: Well, Orton last week when you hit me you lite my fire to get back into this business but since Mr. McMahon told me I can’t wrestle I guess I will manage Big Dave at Extreme Rules and he assured me he would get revenge tonight so Orton, you better watch your back.

HEY!!!

Cole: Oh, what does Orton want and look who is with King as he comes Ted Dibiase Jr and Cody Rhodes.

Orton: You see Ric, the reason I hit you is because you represent something in the past you, Dave and Hunter always pushed me to the bottom and never gave me my time to shine and that’s why I picked Ted and Cody to be part of Legacy cause I will let them get their time to shine. So Why don’t I prove it to you as Ted will take on Batista.

--------------

Mickie James vs.Maryse

In a solid match the former women’s champion Mickie James between the Diva’s Champion Maryse with Mickie James trying to get her chance to fight for the Diva’s championship. As it looked like Mickie had control following a tornado ddt as Mickie followed Maryse, who would go to her bag and spray hairspray into her eyes as the ref sees it and calls for the bell.

Mickie James beat Maryse by DQ

Cole: Well Mickie may have got the victory but she doesn’t look like the winner.

King: Yeah Michael whatever Maryse sprayed into her eyes has her screaming in pain.

-----------------

We go to the back where Vickie Guerrero and Chavo are in the GM’s office

Chavo: You know aunt Vickie I just don’t understand this guy he ridicules you ,and he deserves to get a taste of medicine. So can you give me a match against him tonight I’ll beat him please.

Vickie: Sure Chavo, you got the match now don’t make me regret my decision.

-----------------

Chavo Guerrero vs. Santino Marella

As people finally figured out that Chavo was talking about Santino and he controls Marella at the beginning of the match but Marella gets a technical display as he locks a series of submission holds.Chavo eventually fights out and hits the three amigos onto Marella for a 2 count.Chavo then ascends to the top rope for the frog splash but Marella dodges and rolls up Guerrero for the 3 count

Santino Marella beat Chavo Guerrero

Cole: Wow, King Santino just upset Chavo Guerrero.

King: Ya know Vickie Guerrero isn’t going to like this.

--------------

We go to the back where Leticia Cline is standing by with John Cena

Cline: John in the past couple of weeks The Miz has been calling you out and due to your injury’s suffered at the hands of the Big Show you been unable to, so what are your thoughts on this match.

Cena: Miz you tried to take advantage of my injuries well Miz you better be ready because you wanted some and now you are getting some.

--------------

John Cena vs. The Miz

The Miz has been dodging Cena for the past few weeks, Cena would unload all of his anger into the Miz hitting him with everything an the kitchen sink. Well Miz starts a little rally hitting a low blow then a ddt onto Cena for a 2 count. Miz starts to take this match to the ground with a body scissors on to Cena as Cena seems to fade only for Cena to come back to life and pick up Miz and deliver a huge spine buster for a 2 count. Miz makes his way back to his feet and he gets hit with an FU for 3.

John Cena beat The Miz

Cole: Well Cena looks like he got rid of that bug Miz and now he can move…

King: What the hell, the Miz just decked Cena with a steel chair.

Cole: Man, king Cena is going to be fuming when he comes to.

--------------

We cut backstage to the tag team champions locker room where the Bella twins and the Colons are.

Carlito: Hey, man my match is next you keep an eye on the ladies I’ll go take care of Kendrick.

Primo: All right bro, I got you just make sure to shut him up.

-------------

Carlito Colon vs. The Brian Kendrick

In a battle between two of Raw’s midcard talent starts fast and quick with Carlito taking early control with a dropkick as he would work on Kendrick’s back but Kendrick would rally with a low dropkick to the knee of Carlito he then locks on a leg lock. As Carlito finally gets to the ropes. The Brian Kendrick would argue with the referee only to get hit by the backstabber for 3.

Carlito Colon beat The Brian Kendrick

Cole: Carlito wins, Carlito wins he just beat The Brian Kendrick as Kendrick got beat because of his complaining.

King: Good job by Carlito…but wait there is a mountain of a man behind him oh Carlito just walked into one hell of a power slam and Kendrick now has a microphone.

Kendrick: Well, Carlito tell your brother that this is my new partner and bodyguard Danny Rodman.

--------------

We go to the back where Leticia Cline is standing by with Batista

Cline: Batista tonight you’re going to be taking on Ted Dibiase Jr what are your thoughts on this match.

Batista: My thoughts are that this kid has been given everything he ever wanted I mean his dad was the Million Dollar Man and he is going to pay for what Orton and his Dad have done for him.

---------------

Batista vs. Ted Dibiase Jr

This could either be one man proving ground or the others chance to be the champion. Batista controls Ted Dibiase early with powerful moves such as power slams and spine busters only for Dibiase to gain control with a chop block he would work on his legs. Dibiase locks in the Million Dollar Dream but Batista reverses it as Orton makes his way to ring. Batista then picks up Dibiase for a Batista Bomb only for Orton to trip him and Dibiase would fall on top of him for 3.

Ted Dibiase Jr beat Batista

Cole: Ted Dibiase wins because of Randy Orton you have to be kidding me, Orton saves his lackey.

King: Oh and now both are beating on Batista, here comes Cody Rhodes and now it’s three on one.

Cole: Here comes Ric Flair, and Flair goes right to work on Rhodes and oh Orton chop blocked Flair.

King: Wait, that is Ric’s son Reid oh and he just took Orton down he is pummeling him and oh Dibiase and Rhodes jump on him like wild dogs and Rhodes just planted Reid with a ddt.

Cole: Now all three snakes are leaving as they slither away well folks were out of time and for me and Jerry “The King” Lawler good night.

I don't want to cause an argument, so please put aside the fact I've been critical about the lack of TEW before.

What I can't understand is why you don't run this via TEW? You have been a member here long enough, using up plenty of bandwidth - yet you don't support the game? If you're not using the game for this, you're essentially writing fan-fiction - which whereas I can understand why people do it, isn't what this is for.

As I've said, I don't want an argument, and your writing is improving. I just don't understand why you haven't got the game and supported the company.

Well there is that - but there's also something important with regards to your diary.

I'm not well versed on real life wrestling. I only really watch the Rumble and Wrestlemania. Therefore, I really have no idea who is good, who is bad, who works well together - even what gimmicks people have. A grade to each segment will tell me if you're using them properly - and that will get you applause. It's not EVERYTHING, but it's important to draw in people that want to see if you're doing well within the limits of the game - not just that you're a storyteller.

Seriously, just suck up to your parents, or a friend with a card or paypal account - and get the game. It will add SO MUCH more weight to your diaries and actually make people pay attention to them.

Well there is that - but there's also something important with regards to your diary.

I'm not well versed on real life wrestling. I only really watch the Rumble and Wrestlemania. Therefore, I really have no idea who is good, who is bad, who works well together - even what gimmicks people have. A grade to each segment will tell me if you're using them properly - and that will get you applause. It's not EVERYTHING, but it's important to draw in people that want to see if you're doing well within the limits of the game - not just that you're a storyteller.

Seriously, just suck up to your parents, or a friend with a card or paypal account - and get the game. It will add SO MUCH more weight to your diaries and actually make people pay attention to them.

So I've decided to follow Rathen decison and retire from Dynasty writing and wait till I get a chance to buy the game.

This does not mean I won't be on the forum I still will be predicting and commenting on others dynasties.

So I've decided to follow Rathen decison and retire from Dynasty writing and wait till I get a chance to buy the game.

This does not mean I won't be on the forum I still will be predicting and commenting on others dynasties.

That's not a terrible choice - keep active, and I will look forward to your TEW run diaries and will be there supporting from day one. PM me next time you start one so I don't miss it.

Archived