Spontaneously Gaining Sex Appeal

There have been guys pushed on "sex appeal" ric rude is a great example. Yah he was good on the mic but his main draw was his looks.

I think the only reason kelly kelly is booked on looks and a guys like morision is not is due to the talent of the female wrestlers. Look at a woman who can wrestle. Molly Holly, she could go in the ring but she never really got over. Maryse is the other end. She is a getting better but she is no where near ready but she is getting pushed due to her looks.

Today's wwe product is not for women. I know alot of women do watch but that is not who wwe is going after.

There have been guys pushed on "sex appeal" ric rude is a great example. Yah he was good on the mic but his main draw was his looks.

Rick Martel was definitely pushed on sex appeal. Just curious if you think HBK ever was, or if it was more of just a gimmick? Would it cover Chris Master and Lex Luger the WWF version?

I dont know if I'd count Masters or Lex Luger so is the last time this happened Val Venis?

I hardly ever watch any wrestling outside of Raw these days, so Im sure Im missing someone since Venis. Viscera doesnt count, or Mark Henry.

I guess lex and masters could be, but i called it more power based push but i guess that could be concidered a "sex appeal" push.

I could see both being Sex appeal pushes myself, at least Lex's heel phase with the full length mirror (didn't Mark Jindrak do the same gimmick on Smackdown!/Velocity while being briefly managed by Teddy Long as "The Reflection of Perfection"?) and Masters early run where he did alot of posing and was compared to Micheal Anglo's David by Lawler alot. Masters later run with the "Masterlock Challenge" and Lex's normal WCW gimmick I would consider more power based.

as far as the martel and val idea goes i think there were ment to be pushed that way but to be honest i would not say they had the looks for a sexualy push. would anyone really call val "sexy" *guess that is a question for the ladys mostly lol*

Archived