DOTM: May Nominations

Ill second the nomination for eisen-verse's XWA diary. well written, deep characters, strong storylines. he deserves it.

Thank you CZCW! I appreciate the "nod". Writing my diary is a lot of fun when everything seems to "click" and I'm lucky enough that I've found a way to understand most of my characters by now. It makes it ten times easier to write a show with that knowledge behind it all.

Cheers.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated

Ill second the nomination for eisen-verse's XWA diary. well written, deep characters, strong storylines. he deserves it.

can you point out the other nom? I can't seem to find it. :(

Oh and for my third nom

nevermore's " MoSC: The Worst Of British Wrestling"

Can't find another nom for Eisen-verse's XWA diary, apart from CZCW's, so I'll do the honors. It's a very well-written diary in all respects, but the match write-ups really push it up in my opinion - absolutely superb stuff.

Can't find another nom for Eisen-verse's XWA diary, apart from CZCW's, so I'll do the honors. It's a very well-written diary in all respects, but the match write-ups really push it up in my opinion - absolutely superb stuff.

Thank you, Jaded. It's much appreciated. :)

As for my Rookie DOTM, I will second.... TheSaviour's "WCW 1995 - Making the best of the Worst".

Reason: I enjoy what he's done thus far despite only have 2 shows up. His writing style is a little different, factoring everything together in one long bulk of writing but it reads like a book in that way. Also, he captured the old school "WCW Hotline" approach in his diary as well... Brought back a sense of my childhood. haha. Wanting to call the hotline but knowing my parents would freak out when the bill came.

All in all, that rounds out my nominations! :D

Cheers.

Archived