Welterweight Semi-Final: Jack Lightning vs. TBD

Middleweight Semi-Final: Travis Vordorn vs. Dave Zero

Light Heavyweight Semi-Final: Quinton Taylor vs. Jackk Griffith

Light Heavyweight Semi-Final: Murilo Pele vs. Reece Perry

Heavyweight Semi-Final: Tyrone Jackson vs. Jacque Bouchard

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After loosing 4k in the last show i have decided to cut down to having just one show per week, this means that there is no point to have loads of weight divisions as they won't be able to get a fight anyway, so anyone which is not 220-275 pounds will be released after they completed their fights in GAMMA 1+2, sorry about this, but this is more of a financial matter, i think in the early days i will keep the roster small, give fighters plenty of fights to build up hype quicker, later on i could expand, but that won't be for months ahead.

Anyone making new fighters in LV make them 220-275 pounds

Last edited: June 8th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $100 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Ben Richards)

Affordable clothing for GDS users

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

More affordable clothing for GDS users

Nutrition Company: Yuber Nutrition (run by justtxyank/Mark Larson)

Cheap suplements for GDS users, maybe

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in between 220 and 275

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Affordable clothing for GDS users

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Tokyo

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

juggaloninjalee (Ben Richards)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

masterded (Egon Begone)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heiki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

I just got invited to a GDS alliance and approved, who started it?

Also how the hell does sparring work in this game? I go to the schedule but i just see a list of things, any help there?

I did. I figured we could use a GDS alliance.

After loosing 4k in the last show i have decided to cut down to having just one show per week, this means that there is no point to have loads of weight divisions as they won't be able to get a fight anyway, so anyone which is not 220-275 pounds will be released after they completed their fights in GAMMA 1+2, sorry about this, but this is more of a financial matter, i think in the early days i will keep the roster small, give fighters plenty of fights to build up hype quicker, later on i could expand, but that won't be for months ahead.

Anyone making new fighters in LV make them 220-275 pounds

Man that sucks. Because I created one fighter just for you :/

People needing contracts, I'll try and get to you in the coming weeks --- but currently battling financial missteps. Take some QFCs in the meantime.

If I might ask, what would you have done differently? I've got my first two shows booked, which I do not expect to make a profit. But I'm hoping that I'll get enough hype from those two shows that after that running shows in the 400 seat arena at Low ticket prices will turn a profit.

If I might ask, what would you have done differently? I've got my first two shows booked, which I do not expect to make a profit. But I'm hoping that I'll get enough hype from those two shows that after that running shows in the 400 seat arena at Low ticket prices will turn a profit.

My first show was booked using their wiki suggestions for advertising and contracts. Between 100-150 and 9,000 advertising for 400 was what I read. We sold out all 400 seats and such, $1,000 on production, and lost 1,500.

Our next two shows this week are booked at the 400 seat arena, and I lowered advertising to try and make a small profit. However, if we have money >_>, I plan on running the next show at the 700 seat arena with low tickets. My tickets for the first event were budget.

My first show was booked using their wiki suggestions for advertising and contracts. Between 100-150 and 9,000 advertising for 400 was what I read. We sold out all 400 seats and such, $1,000 on production, and lost 1,500.

Our next two shows this week are booked at the 400 seat arena, and I lowered advertising to try and make a small profit. However, if we have money >_>, I plan on running the next show at the 700 seat arena with low tickets. My tickets for the first event were budget.

Was the projection from the wiki, that a brand new company with low ticket prices will get about 500 fans?

Archived